The Gift of Venus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not breaking eye contact, Tilly took his cock in her hand, and gave it a single, gentle kiss. She barely brushed it with her lips, but Simon's every nerve was alert to the touch of her mouth, and he felt his cock pulsing in her hand. She kissed it again, more firmly, and then again. Then very slowly, she opened her mouth... and licked his cock from the base to the tip. Simon felt a shiver of ecstasy rushing all through his body. Tilly's tongue on his cock was wet and soft and supple. She licked him again, caressing his entire shaft with her tongue, and then circling the head several times, licking it from every angle. Simon was breathing heavily, barely aware of Lisa stroking his hair, his eyes fixed on Tilly. She opened her mouth wide, and licked his cock once again, but this time it was as though she was licking it with her whole mouth, letting her lips and tongue run slowly together up the shaft from the balls to the tip.

Tilly met his gaze again for one moment, and he saw the gleaming light of excitement in her eyes.

And then she lowered her head, and took his cock completely into her mouth.

Simon let out a massive gasp and threw his head back in ecstasy. The sensation of Tilly's hot, wet mouth enveloping his cock made his head spin with pleasure. He could feel her tongue sliding up and down it, her beautifully soft lips wrapped tightly around the shaft, as she began to slide his cock deep into her throat. In and out she drew it, slowly at first, and then faster and faster. His cock was immersed in the warm, delicious wetness of her mouth, and he could feel her sucking, the exquisite sensation of wet tight pressure all over his cock. Her head was bobbing on his cock, her hand wrapped around it at the base and stroking it, gripping it tighter and rubbing it harder as she sucked and sucked and sucked. Lisa pressed Simon's face into her cleavage, letting him savour the sensations of tits in his face and a mouth on his cock in the same swooning moment. Tilly was sucking even harder, and she was taking his entire cock into her mouth, slight gagging and glugging noises coming from her throat as she passionately sucked him balls-deep into her hungry mouth.

Simon could feel an orgasm building in his balls, his entire cock throbbing, getting ready to blow his load. "I'm going to come!" he gasped. Tilly did not stop -- she began sucking him even faster, harder, deeper, and there was spit dribbling out of the corners of her mouth as she gagged passionately on his cock. Simon felt himself drawing to a peak -- felt her mouth on his cock sucking so hard, so deep, so wet -- and then he reached the climax, and felt his entire body explode with release. Gasping with pleasure, shuddering with ecstasy from his head to his toes, he felt his cock pumping spurt after spurt of cum into Tilly's mouth. It felt like a massive load.

Slowly, Tilly slid her mouth off his cock, and raised her head. She pressed her lips together, and he saw her swallow, several times. The sight of her swallowing his cum was yet another sight that Simon knew would be burnt into his memory for the rest of his life.

She gazed into his eyes as they both let themselves breathe. After a moment she said: "You cum tastes so good."

Simon could feel himself grinning with satisfied pleasure. Tilly grinned back, and began licking the remaining drops of cum off his cock, cleaning him from base to tip. Simon turned his face back into Lisa's chest and gave each of her boobs a long, passionate kiss. He looked up into her face to see her smiling cheekily down at him. "Are you having a good first time?" she asked him playfully.

Simon laughed out loud and relaxed into her arms while Tilly carried on licking his cock. "This is the best night of my life," he told her.

"I think," said Tilly slowly from between his legs, "that your night is about to get even better."

Lisa glanced down, and Simon saw her eyes widen. "You're hard again so fast!" she said.

Simon's cock had indeed regained hardness startlingly fast. It had been only a minute or two since he had come, but the feeling of Tilly's tongue as she licked him clean had brought him almost instantly back to full readiness. He could feel himself ready for more. Another surge of excitement shot through him as he remembered what Venus had told him: he would never run out, he could come as many times as he liked.

"I've got so much more in me," he said fervently to the girls. "I'm ready for more fun."

The girls looked at each other, and Simon saw their expressions grow greedily excited. "Well Simon," said Lisa teasingly, a bright twinkle in her eyes, "Just what kind of fun were you thinking we could have next?"

"Well," said Simon with growing confidence -- he felt like he was starting to get the hang of this kind of talk -- "I was just thinking we've got a rather unequal situation here. I'm completely naked... but you girls are both still wearing panties."

Lisa and Tilly giggled with delight, and Lisa sprang off Simon to crouch beside Tilly. Both of them reached down, and began unbuttoning their tight denim shorts. Simon scrambled up onto his knees, and gazed in rapture at the girls as they stripped for him. They both tossed aside their shorts, and were left wearing nothing but tiny, frilly panties. And then, with those naughty smiles he was coming to know so well, they pulled those panties down.

The sight of their perfect pussies -- shaved, pink, with their tender slits looking so inviting -- made Simon catch his breath. Completely naked, Lisa and Tilly smirked at him, clearly loving the way he was staring openly at their pussies.

"I feel so ready for that cock in me," said Tilly hungrily, looking down at Simon's throbbing cock.

"Oh no Tilly," said Lisa firmly, her eyes fixed on Simon. "You gave him his first blowjob..." and she looked Simon directly in his eyes. "I'm going to give him his first fuck."

And she pounced on Simon, and kissed him deep on the mouth. He pulled her against him and began running his hands all over her body, caressing the flawless skin of her toned back, her soft thighs, her slender waist, her firm round ass. She gripped his shoulder and bit his neck, hard, making him gasp with pleasure. Then she pulled him with her, sideways, as she let herself fall back onto the pillows, and then she was on her back, and Simon was on top. She was kissing his neck, clutching at his back, pulling him down onto her, and her legs were wrapping around him and squeezing him tight between her thighs. His hard cock was pressing into her crotch. Simon had never done this before, but somehow he knew exactly what to do. He felt the soft, yielding wetness of her pussy beneath the head of his cock. He braced his body against Lisa's, and pushed his cock inside her.

Tight, juicy, warm, soakingly wet pussy enveloped Simon's cock. For one moment, he thought he might swoon with pleasure. Lisa had let out a long, loud moan of startled ecstasy. Simon had never in his life felt anything so delicious as the sensation of Lisa's pussy gripping his cock. He had slid his cock right inside her, pushing deep into her tightness, and the feeling of wet tight pussy gripping his cock from all sides was divine. Gasping, he started to thrust. Lisa cried out and clutched at his back, scraping her nails across his skin, then she pulled his neck down and bit him, hard, while he pumped her harder and harder. Tilly was on the bed next to them, bouncing in excitement as she watched.

"Fuck her, Simon!" she cried with glee. "Fuck that slut! Use her like the slut she is, Simon -- make that girl feel like she's just a slutty little fucktoy for your cock!"

And Lisa was whimpering his ear: "Fuck me, Simon. Make me your slut, Simon. I want to be such a good little slut for you... oh GOD!"

Lisa cried out in pleasure, and she couldn't say a word more -- all she could do was moan and pant as Simon ploughed her. He was fucking her hard, pumping his cock again and again into her perfectly tight pussy. He seized her hands and held them down against the bed, pinning her in place; she gripped him tight with her thighs as if her whole body was just begging him to keep fucking her. Her tits were shaking and jiggling wildly with every thrust. Simon could feel himself building towards climax again, and the thought flashed across his mind -- was it too soon? Shouldn't he try to keep going?

But as if she read his mind, Tilly was speaking: "Don't hold back, Simon. This is your first time, Simon -- all that matters is you. Just let go."

Simon stopped holding back. He sped up, fucking her faster and faster, pummelling his cock into her pussy, and she was screaming and moaning, her whole body pressed against him, shuddering, and he felt her pussy tighten suddenly around his cock -- she was coming, he could feel her body convulsing beneath him as the orgasm rippled through her, and in that moment, Simon let go. His cock exploded with cum, and he collapsed on top of Lisa, gasping in amazement as wave after wave of pleasure overwhelmed him. She was clinging to him, whimpering with joy, as he pumped an even bigger load into her pussy than he had released in Tilly's mouth. He let out a moan as his body shuddered into her yet again, and he felt his cock releasing the last few pumps of cum. And then it was over, and he was lying on top of Lisa, her smooth skin against his, her arms around him, her gorgeous face wide-eyed and dizzy with bliss.

"Oh Simon," she whispered. "That was so good. So good, Simon."

Tilly was stroking Simon's back, and the whisper-soft touch of her fingers running down his spine made him feel wonderfully relaxed. He rolled off Lisa, and lay on his back between the two girls, breathing slowly and deeply. Lisa curled against his side, and rested her head on his chest. Tilly leaned against the pillows and looked down at Simon with an indulgent grin.

"So," she said. "How does it feel not to be a virgin anymore?"

Simon grinned back. "It feels incredible," he told her.

"Oh my God," breathed Lisa. She had turned her head and was looking down Simon's body. "You really do have loads more in you."

And indeed, Simon's cock had already grown hard again.

"I know exactly what we should do next," said Tilly naughtily. "Simon: I have a feeling you are going to be popular. I think the girls are going to be practically lining up to be sluts for you. And to get you ready for that, I think we should let you do something that will really make you feel like a stud."

Simon wasn't quite sure what could make him feel more like a stud than he already did right now. But he had a very good feeling about the look Tilly was giving him.

"Like what?" he asked.

"Well," she said playfully. "Have you ever fantasised about coming on a girl's face?"

Simon nodded. "All the time."

"What about two girls' faces?"

Simon stared. Lisa giggled. And then the two of them were springing off the bed, and kneeling side by side on the carpet.

"Come on then Simon," said Lisa.

"Yes Simon," said Tilly wickedly. "Come over here and let us show you just how slutty we can be."

Amazed at what was happening, Simon got off the bed, and stood before the two girls. His cock was fully erect and already quivering with tension. Lisa and Tilly looked up at him, smirking mischievously. If someone had told Simon 24 hours ago that he would soon be looking at two stunningly hot college babes, completely naked, kneeling at his feet, looking up at him with wicked smiles, licking their lips...

And then Lisa leaned in and licked his cock, and then Tilly did too.

If Simon had thought the blowjob from Tilly felt amazing, the double blowjob that the girls now gave him felt even more extraordinary. The girls licked him all over -- his shaft, his head, and his balls -- sliding their wet mouths together over his cock so that it felt like every last inch of his cock and balls was being worshipped. Then Lisa plunged his cock fully into her mouth and furiously sucked, while Tilly sucked on his balls. It felt like his entire genitals were immersed in wet, delicious pressure. The girls swapped him back and forth, first Lisa sucking him, then Tilly, then Lisa again, and his cock was soon dripping with their spit. He held on longer this time -- it felt like he was already gaining more control over when he came -- and the girls gave zero sign of growing tired or wanting to stop. In fact it seemed like the more they sucked his cock, the more enthusiastic they became. Simon let them go on and on, until at last he felt ready to finish.

"Okay," he gasped. "I'm ready."

Immediately Tilly slipped her mouth off his cock, Lisa stopped sucking his balls, and the two girls put their faces together, both their hands wrapped around his cock and tugging him expertly. They were looking up at him with expressions of wild, thrilled excitement. Simon felt giddy at the looks in their eyes. These girls were excited just to feel his cum splashing onto their gorgeous faces. It was the sluttiest thing he had ever seen.

With a moan of pleasure, Simon let go. Warm, milky, creamy-thick cum pumped out of his cock, and spurted across both their faces. Great dollops of it kept pumping out of him, landing on their cheeks, their foreheads, their outstretched tongues, some of it even in their hair. With a final shudder, Simon let the last of his load splash onto Lisa's and Tilly's upturned faces. They were both streaked with cum, some of it already starting to drip down onto their tits. The two girls looked up at Simon, both of them giving him happy, beautifully naughty smiles. They looked every bit as satisfied as Simon felt.

"Let us lick you clean," said Tilly, and the two of them leaned forward again, and cleaned his cock with their tongues. Then Tilly turned a devilish smile on Lisa.

"I love this part," she said.

"Me too," said Lisa, also grinning wickedly.

And then the two girls did something Simon hadn't even imagined. They pulled each other close, their slim, beautiful arms slipping around each other's naked bodies... and they began to lick his cum off each other's faces.

Hardly daring to breathe in case they stopped, Simon sank down onto the floor beside them so he could watch. Lisa and Tilly were passionately licking each other's faces, their eyes half-closed, hungrily licking up every last drop of Simon's cum. They kissed, and he saw Lisa greedily sucking his cum off Tilly's tongue. Then she bent down, and licked up the cum that had dripped onto Tilly's tits -- and he saw that she was taking the chance to suck hungrily on Tilly's nipples. At last, every last drop of Simon's cum had been licked clean. The girls turned their satisfied, beaming faces back towards him.

"Well," said Lisa. "You've really had a special first time now, Simon." And she giggled happily.

"I expect you'll be wanting to shower," sighed Tilly. "There's a couple of bathrooms up here -- you can pick any of them. We'll clean ourselves up."

"Excuse me?" said Simon. He was wide awake, full of energy, and he was feeling a kind of confidence he had never known before in his life. "It almost sounds like you girls think I'm finished."

They stared at him, wide-eyed. "You can't mean... you still have more?" said Lisa in amazement.

"I am not done with you babes," said Simon, standing up. "Tilly, I haven't even fucked you yet. Lisa, I want another go in your pussy. Come on you hot little sluts -- get back on the bed."

For a moment they didn't move. Then with squeals of glee, Lisa and Tilly jumped back onto the huge bed. Side by side, they got on all fours, heads down, asses in the air, and presented their plump, juicy pussies for Simon to fuck. Simon felt himself grinning uncontrollably. The night was only just beginning.

Chapter 4: Seducing Sophie

Simon stood in the shower half an hour later, letting the hot water stream over his body. He felt more content that he ever had in his life. He had fucked both Tilly and Lisa in doggystyle, which he discovered he loved; and his orgasm each time he came was every bit as strong -- like no matter how much he came in one night, it never got less intense. The girls had been thrilled at his stamina, and when he had finished, they had both insisted on giving him their numbers.

"Text either of us any time you want," Lisa had said as she tapped hers into his phone. "Together or separately. Any time you want a slut."

Simon's prospects for life in college were already looking a million times better, he thought as he stepped out of the shower and began drying himself off. He wondered idly whether Sophie the blonde was still downstairs, and whether she had indeed swapped out her t-shirt for something more revealing. Glancing in the mirror as he wrapped the towel around his waist, Simon saw that there was a healthy, energised look in his face, and his eyes were bright. Fucking, it seemed, was good for him.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened, and someone stepped inside. Simon turned to look. It was Gemma, and much like Simon, she was wearing nothing but a towel. It was wrapped around her body, tucked in tight just above the huge swell of her tits, and it fell to just below her ass -- showing off an extremely shapely pair of legs.

"Oh hi Simon," she smiled casually, glancing at him through the clouds of steam. She didn't seem remotely embarrassed that she had just walked in on him, nor that they were both wearing nothing but towels. As though they were doing nothing more unusual than chatting in a café, the curvy redhead went on: "Are you having a good party?"

"You wouldn't believe," said Simon, as Gemma closed the door behind her. "This has been --"

But he stopped talking, frozen mid-sentence, as Gemma turned towards him, and he looked properly at her face for the first time.

Gemma's cute, dimpled, cheerful face was absolutely coated with cum.

Simon's mouth fell open. "Gemma," he said huskily. "You've got... you..."

"Oh," she said with a cheeky grin, as though he were pointing out nothing more awkward than an unzipped fly. "Yes, that's why I've come to take a shower. I let some of the boys take me to one of the bedrooms and pass me around."

Gemma peered at herself in the mirror, looking impressed. "God, I love being a slut," she mused. "I don't understand why any girl wouldn't want to spend college fucking as many boys as she can. There's nothing better than being pounded in your pussy... or in your mouth... or letting boys come on your face."

"There is an amazing amount of cum on your face," Simon told her.

"There's plenty more in my pussy," she said with a giggle. "And in my tummy, come to that -- I swallowed so many loads."

She grinned at Simon. "What about you?" she asked. "I saw you head upstairs with Tilly and Lisa. Have you been having fun?"

"So much fun," said Simon. Evidently, he thought, it was okay to talk openly with Gemma about sex with Lisa and Tilly -- she seemed to think all this was perfectly normal.

"Were they good sluts for you?" Gemma asked him mischievously.

"Such good sluts," said Simon, finding it incredibly liberating to talk so openly about this. "I've never come so much in my life. They sucked and fucked for me like perfect little whores."

Gemma looked delighted. "Oh, I'm thrilled," she said. "I really wanted this party to go that way. I hope other people are fucking too -- there's plenty of bedrooms."

She moved over to the shower and turned it back on. "Anyway," she went on, "I need to wash off all this cum. Oh, Simon, I've just remembered -- you should head back downstairs. That girl Sophie was looking for you."

Simon's heart beat a little faster. "Thanks," he said. "I'll see you later then, Gemma."

"I certainly hope so," she said naughtily. Simon grinned, wondering just how many girls were going to flirt with him before the night was over. And he stepped out of the bathroom.