The Gift Pt. 02

Story Info
The second night is a little less rushed.
1.1k words
4.17
8.1k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
APastLife
APastLife
146 Followers

When I woke up, I realized I was alone. I resisted the urge to find out what was going on too quickly. However, my bladder was working against me, and I was left with the choice of getting up or peeing the bed.

Pulling on some track pants I went for a pee in our ensuite bathroom. However, flushing meant everyone who was here would know I was up. Wondering into the kitchen I was greeted by two smiling women. This had been my first concern. What if there had been regrets in the early morning light.

"Good morning?" I said testing the waters.

Tina came over and gave me a kiss and a hug.

"How are you this morning?" She asked me.

"I am good, how is everyone else?" I looked over at Sherry.

Sherry smiled back, took a sip of her coffee, and nodded.

"We have been talking," Tina said, "we discussed a lot of things we probably should have discussed before last night. Don't worry, all good. I thought I would have to deal with jealously and was a little surprised that I didn't feel jealous at all. I just love you both so much."

Tina gestured Sherry over to us. We stood in the three-way hug. Sherry gave me a loving kiss and Tina made an 'Aww' sound.

"I love being a part of this," Tina fawned, "Mitfreude."

"What?" I asked, confused.

"It's German, means 'with joy'," Tina explained, "It means joy derived from the enjoyment of others. I was researching something the other day and came across it."

We put together some breakfast and spent some time smiling at each other.

"Can you drive Sherry home?" Tina asked me, "she needs to pack a few things. We thought it would be easier if Sherry stayed here for the next week."

"Sure," I quickly responded. This was always going to be a multi-part exercise, but I guess I had been so focused on the first time and hadn't allowed myself to think past it. Sherry and I would do 'it' again tonight, and the night after. I wondered for a moment; did it have to be at night. We could do it right now I assume. Today was still a workday, so probably not in the middle of the day.

Plans were made, I would drop Sherry at home and pick her up there after work.

As we drove over, we discussed everything; the news, what was waiting for me at work, dinner suggestions. We smiled at each other once we realized the subject we were walking around.

Sherry got out of the car and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"See you after work." I called after her as she walked away.

Work! My day was uneventful. At least I assume it was uneventful, my mind spent the day replaying the previous night or thinking what tonight has in order.

In no time I was back at Sherry's place, and we were driving back home, my home, our home.

Over dinner we laughed and even got the uncontrollable giggles at one point.

We were joking about the 'procedure' we would have to perform later. This took on a doctor and patient roleplay. For some reason I started with a German accent.

"Fräulein," I smile at Sherry, "It will soon be time for you next injection."

"Oh, dear Doctor," she played along, "I hope the needle isn't too big."

"Well, it is a pretty big needle..." I started but got cut off by Tina.

"That's enough you two." Tina laughed, "Let's go and get comfortable. Sherry, mind if I join you two this time? I don't mean join, join. Just join in the experience."

Sherry could see Tina was struggling with the right words.

"Please come in the room with us," Sherry reassured her, "I can't think of anything better than being cuddled by my best friend while being fucked by her husband. There is a sentence that doesn't get said all that often."

When we got into the room the two women got undressed as if this was perfectly normal. They lay down next to each other and hugged. It wasn't sexual. It was loving. This was normal if they weren't naked.

"Warm up Sherry honey." Tina suggested.

Tina sat up against the headboard and Sherry leaned back against her.

I leaned over the bottom of the bed and started to kiss and nibble at her sex. Looking up I saw Tina stroking Sherry's hair as Sherry lay back with her eyes closed.

I took my time, there was no reason to rush. My turn would come, I had no doubt about that. This was about working as a couple to please one of our friends. The build up came slowly. I ran my tongue slowly around every fold, swapping in my fingers at times, spreading her moisture around.

Her chest flushed the colour pink all over, her nipples were hard. She moaned and whimpered; she was truly in her own world of pleasure. To say it was a turn-on would undercut the moment. I felt I was part of something incredible, this was true pleasure.

"He is going to make me cum." Sherry said to Tina, but really just an announcement.

Tina kissed her forehead.

"You look so sexy, enjoy it, enjoy the ride." Tina whispered in her ear.

Sherry's orgasm was strong, deep. It wasn't a thrashing, desperate orgasm, it was cresting over a waterfall and falling into the mist. Later she would say it was almost scary at how intense it was. She wasn't sure if she could manage it.

I move myself forward to mount her, bringing myself face to face with my wife. As my cock entered Sherry, I gave my wife a deep kiss. The juxtaposition was incredible.

"Aww," I heard Sherry say from below, "You two look so sweet."

As I thrust away, I moved between kissing Sherry and my wife. At one point Tina touched my cheek and encouraged me to release myself into Sherry. It didn't take much more than that. I released my load into Sherry and tried not to collapse on them both.

"Hold still!" Sherry said and reached for the little vibrator on the night table.

Reaching between us she held it tight against her mound and in no time was convulsing.

"Not as good as the first, but is there really such a thing as a bad orgasm?" Sherry laughed.

We lay in a pile for a new minute until Tina whispered in my ear, "my turn."

Sherry moved to the side, and I moved down the bed. I made sure to give her the same treatment I had performed on Sherry earlier. Tina lay on her back and Sherry on her side, this time it was Sherry stroking back Tina's hair and giving her little kisses on the cheek and forehead.

Soon it was Tina's turn to ride the waves. She came with a long groan and pushed my head away when it became too much.

I moved back up to the other side of Tina and the three of us cuddled for a while.

APastLife
APastLife
146 Followers