All Comments on 'The Gift She Gives Ch. 14'

by sinagainChris12

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
LilMissNerd1LilMissNerd1about 8 years ago
Wow

I can't wait to see where you go from here. Many different avenues.

PeacerulesPeacerulesabout 8 years ago
Sorry for Anya

sinagain, I'm feeling very sorry for Anya. She's getting hated on by everyone with no fault of her own. You're a great writer. Thanks for your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great!

this was a great chapter. I am so happy you upload always so fast. Thank you so much for sharing this gift with us! I also am so curious about Natasha, I think i am already in love with the half-elf and the kid, ha ha. But Vesper is still my favorite.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter and have enjoyed each

This is truly a wonderful story and I love all aspects. Bravo!

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12about 8 years agoAuthor
Re: lilmissnerd1, Peacerules, great!, & eagerly waiting

lilmissnerd1- well, I have a direction and I hope to hell I stick with it!

Peacerules- the problem is that Anya is honestly unaware of some of the affect that she has had on Mr. Hughes that people get upset with her for. I still love her, and I think you will be pleased to know that the issue with Anya should be resolved at the end of this particular story!

Great!- I have really enjoyed finally introducing everyone more fully to Natasha (she had a bit of a cameo in Domino's story). We will see her, and Elanriya again!

Eagerly- thank you so much! I am glad to hear that you enjoy the story! I try to get them out in a timely fashion, but as I go back and edit, I need to tweak and turn things that aren't clear, so sometimes it is a struggle! Lol.

I may miss today's deadline to get a story up by tomorrow, but chapter 15 and 16 should hopefully post by Saturday and Sunday. Then maybe I can get back on track! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I can't take it

I really can't take it! I want them to touch!!!

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12about 8 years agoAuthor
Re: can't take it.

👉🏻✨⚡️💥⚡️✨👈🏼

Soon.

IvyMarquisIvyMarquisabout 8 years ago
I know the formatting is unintentional

but somehow that last line being the only one on page 3 made it that more powerful ;.; Especially since she'd gone back to calling him Mr Hughs.

I'm just glad we've finally moved past the mind-fucking part and gone to them trying to have a healthy relationship (even if unconventional). To be completely honest I was just grating my teeth the last few chapters wanting to smack both of them.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter, as always

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love this story/chapter.

I can't wait to see where this story ends up! I love all of your stories, I have read everyone and not been able to put my tablet down since finding your writting, but this is my favorite so far... But please tell me they touch soon? The suspense of each chapter and hoping for them to be able to touch has got me hooked and at the edge of my seat!

Impatiently looking forward to the next chapter.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12about 8 years agoAuthor
Re: IvyMarquis and lovethisstory

Ivy Marquis: You know, that's funny you mention the one line on the third page. When I submitted, I saw that that had happened and it frustrated me for a moment. I thought it would just irritate people who like it when I write longer chapters to think "Oh, yay! Three pages!" and then to only have the one line. I considered trying to add more (and with the amount of editing I have done on this story knowing what I type is jumbled sometimes, lol, I did NOT want to do that.) And, like you, I thought it was powerful for what she said to stand alone like that.

love this story/chapter: Thank you for your comment! Things are moving forward for them. They just need to be in the right spot. Once they get there, I'm sure they're bound to come together. ;)

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12about 8 years agoAuthor
So as we wait for Ch.15....

It's submitted, 16 will be shortly...

I've had several people send me feedback asking what I was listening to as I wrote these stories. Well, hmmm....I do listen to music when I write, and this was an interesting question. I was a teen in the early 90s so I like to think I stick with that type of music, but that's kind of a lie. Lol. Here's the rundown that I can remember:

Anya's story. HEAVILY Elle King. Throw some Meghan Trainor in there and a tiny bit of The Cranberries, Of Monsters and Men, and Andy Grammer.

Domino's story. Still both King and Trainor, but add Poe and a lot of Portishead and a bit of Sinead O'Connor's "Am I not your Girl?" Album. Ooh, and Mazzy Star, cuz she's sexy AF.

Vesper's story. Started with Ella Fitzgerald and Billie Holiday. Threw in a touch of Louis Jordan for a few hours, threw me off a bit so I switched to Elle King again. Tripping Daisy and Portishead have shown back up. A touch of Nathaniel Rateliff for a chapter, and 21 Pilots. Ch. 16 was basically "Tear in My Heart" on repeat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
why am i not buying these for my kindle on amazon?

why haven't you put these together as published novels? they're better than a lot of the stuff out there that I've read. you could self publish on amazon.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12about 8 years agoAuthor
Re: buying my stories

I have this goal of going through and editing my first two stories and this one when it is completed, and publishing them somewhere...but I don't write these for the money. I write them because I enjoy writing and I worry that if I start getting paid for them, I won't enjoy writing them any more.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12about 8 years agoAuthor
Ch 15

Still pending! Sorry, all! 😞

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 8 years ago
For goodness' sake... just touch him already!

Looking forward to 15.

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12about 8 years agoAuthor
Tomorrow is apparently a BIG day

For some reason, Chapters 15 AND 16 are posting tomorrow. Happy day after Pi Day!

avid_reader88avid_reader88about 8 years ago
?

Where are the next chapters??? Suspence is killing me!

sinagainChris12sinagainChris12about 8 years agoAuthor
Re: avidreader88

Two have posted as of this morning. Both Ch. 15 and 16!

trinkrazotrinkrazoalmost 8 years ago
AAAHHHHHH

Will someone please trip these two already.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous