All Comments on 'The Girl Across The Street Ch. 03'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
cliqueggecliqueggealmost 4 years ago
Good story

Enjoying it - hope there is more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
As good as ever

As the title says.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

bucknaked5664bucknaked5664almost 4 years ago
HStoner has a gift

One of my favorite writers. Always a great story.

SeanGregorySeanGregoryover 3 years ago

I've really enjoyed this story arc having only discovered the author last night. I hope to "see" more of Will, Danielle and Trish soon. Of course, Alicia is most welcome to join them as often as she's able!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Again, another riveting chapter, with the addition of Alicia to the group...the ladies are diverse, yet have Will in common; and, no jealousy between them...this works out quite well.

Still concerned about Fred and his photographs...

**5** Stars

dasgoodshitdasgoodshitover 1 year ago

really enjoyed ch1 and ch2. the bits about the girls leaving to his house or on a roadtrip without any clothes (in a private setting) is hot shit- i haven't found it anywhere else, so i recently began writing. you might see my first story in the next month or so.

also, let me just say a few things about working for a bank (as a person that works for a very large bank, and not just as a teller or some shit). there is ZERO chance that the CEO of a bank would terminate 90% of non-revenue producing employees, unless they wanted to be fired. CEOs do not report to stockholders; they report to the board of directors. callously, indifferently, and publicly firing that many employees for that trivial a reason would cause the people that didn't get fired to look for work elsewhere. stock would plummet as stockholders saw that media response was unfavorable, and realized they could get a quick windfall but only if they acted immediately.

also also, working for a bank and getting a promotion with a raise of a few thousand dollars per year is an insult, by no stretch of the imagination. to anyone reading this story, if you work for a bank, and you are *gifted* a promotion (i.e., you didn't seek it out), and then gifted *another* promotion, and the recruiter doesn't negotiate salary with you, or else you just ask for a raise of a few thousand dollars, then i've got a bridge to sell you. don't be as stupid as the main character in this story. i would honestly turn down the promotion and find another job, because apparently i can live off of the change i find in my couch cushions.

long story short- don't write about something you have zero experience with.

onto chapter 4!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous