The Girl at the Casino

Story Info
A night away.
2.6k words
4.5
5.4k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
314 Followers

A couple of friends and I had gone to spend an evening at the local casino. I'd lost the $250 I'd assumed I was going to lose pretty early, so I was sitting at the bar by myself waiting for them to get bored of winning or losing so we could go home.

There was an empty seat next to me, and this cute redhead in a black dress came and asked if she could sit next to me.

"Please, join me."

She sat down and put her phone and a small bag on the bar.

"So," I said, turning to her hopefully, "what brings you here?"

I'm awful at small talk, and I could see she was wearing a wedding ring. I had nothing to lose by talking to her.

"It seems I'm playing a game with my husband."

That sounded odd, so I figured I'd ask her about it.

"Oh really?"

"Yes," she said, "he's telling me what to do by my phone."

"Like what?"

"Well, he told me to come and sit at the bar."

The barman came over and she ordered a beer.

"So," she asked me, "what's your story?"

I told her, briefly, that I'd lost money and figured I'd sit here and try to meet people.

She told me her name was Sue, and that she was here for the night, but that her husband seemed to have ditched her to play this game. She was waiting to see where that went, and, I'll be honest, so was I. I'd like to think she was flirting with me a little, but then the couple on the other side of her separated, leaving the guy alone.

He introduced himself as Luke, and said he'd just been bailed on by a date. I sort of teased him about ruining my date, but I guess I meant it - I thought I'd been doing well with her.

Sue's phone beeped, and she picked it up and looked at it quickly.

"I'm playing a game with my husband," she told Luke, "he's telling me what to do, and I'm trying to do it. So, just a second..."

She shuffled around on her chair a bit, pulling the hem of her dress up.

Looking down at her lap as she did this, a lacy part of her hose came into view.

She looked around, I guess looking for her husband, and we looked around too, even though we had no idea who we'd be looking for. I guessed he'd be watching her if he was telling her what to do.

"So what are you thinking he's aiming for?" I asked her.

"Right now, I think it's probably humiliating me."

I was OK with this, and interested to see what form that'd take. Maybe we'd get to see her panties or something.

"Is there a line he won't cross?" Luke asked.

"Never has been."

That sounded a lot more promising than a flash of panties!

"What's the wildest thing he's had you do?" he asked.

"I'd rather not say," she said, "I don't want you getting the wrong idea about me. So, what happened with your date?"

"Ah, we were just meeting for a drink. We've had the drink, and she didn't seem to want to go any further," Luke said.

"So will there be a second date?" I asked him.

I sort of wanted to steer him back to thinking about her, and maybe leaving me alone with this girl and her strange game.

"I dunno..."

"If she asked, would you go?" Sue asked.

"Sure," Luke said, "I just don't think she felt we had any chemistry."

"What are you going to do for the rest of the evening?" she asked him.

"I figure I'll stay here and watch the show," he said.

Bummer. Still, I had nowhere to be, so I figured I'd stay and see how it played out. Even if she left with Luke.

We talked about dating and stuff until her phone beeped again. We stopped as she read the message.

"I'm sorry, gentlemen, I've been told to pull my dress a little higher. I do hope you'll forgive me."

We watched as she pulled her dress up to the point where we could see skin above her stocking tops. I could see the garters holding her stockings up. I love garters.

"So," she asked Luke, "what are you looking for from your dating?"

She was acting totally naturally like we weren't almost seeing her panties. I idly wondered if she was wearing panties while Luke babbled on about what he wanted from a date.

Her phone beeped, and I, and I'm sure Luke, read it at the same time as she did.

[Ask them to feel your legs]

"Uh," she said, "would you like to feel my legs?"

I would. I moved my chair closer, and noticed Luke doing the same. I started stroking the stocking clad part of her leg nearest me, as did Luke.

She drank some of her beer, and started asking me about my dating adventures. There's not much to tell, really - I've had a few one night stands here at the casino, usually single girls in bridal showers / weddings who are lonely and horny.

"Never anything as much fun as tonight's been so far," I said, trying to assure her that this was great.

Her phone beeped again.

We all read the message.

[Move your legs further apart]

The chairs have arm rests, and she spread her knees apart until her thighs hit the supports. Luke's hand moved up her inner thigh, and I quickly joined him. I think we were both mostly stroking her bare thighs now.

"Does your husband often play this game with you?" Luke asked.

"No, this is the first time we've done this."

That was interesting.

"What other games do you usually play then?" I asked her.

"Um..." she said, and then her phone beeped again.

"Saved by the bell," she said, and we looked at the phone.

[Let them see your panties]

Great! She was wearing panties, but we were going to see them.

"Gentlemen," she said, "the back of this chair has large gaps you can see through, so I wonder if I could ask one of you to put your coat around it to hide me from the rest of the bar?"

I let go of her and went to put my coat around her, but Luke beat me to it... he took his coat from his chair.

She pulled her dress up a little further, and we could now see the crotch of her panties.

I, and then Luke, went back to stroking her thigh, only now I would occasionally touch her pussy through her panties. I could feel the heat coming off her, so I knew she was really turned on by this.

Luke asked about her husband, and she said they were in open marriage.

I was starting to wonder if we were going to fuck this girl when her phone beeped again.

[Go to ladies room]

Fuck. Still, it had been a fun distraction for a little while. I doubted any of my friends were going to believe me.

"I have to go," she said, "but I have a feeling I'll be coming back shortly, if you'd like to wait. If I don't get to come back, thanks for playing along."

She slipped off her chair and pulled her dress back down. She kissed us on the cheek and left.

We watched her go.

"What the fuck just happened?" Luke asked me.

"I'm not really sure," I said, "but I'm glad I got to be a part of it."

A tall guy came up.

"Guys," he said, "I don't have long, so listen up. I'm Sue's husband, and I'm just pushing her to see how far she'll go. I want to know, how far will you go here?"

"Like what," Luke asked him.

"Do you want to fuck her?"

"Of course," I said.

"Fine," he said, "watch this."

He showed us his phone, and the conversation with Sue. Most of it we knew, but it went a little further.

[Here] - that was from her

]Take off dress[ - that was from him.

While we three stared at the phone, her reply beeped.

[OK]

He immediately texted her back.

]Pic[

He showed us the picture she sent. She was there in a black lacy bra, garter belt and stockings, in a stall in the ladies'. Fuck, she looked hot.

]Bra off[

A few seconds later, we got a picture of her topless. She had great looking tits, even though they sagged a bit without support. Her cute little pink nipples were pierced.

Straight away, Dave texted her back.

]Panties[

She sent a picture of her in her stockings and garter belt. She looked incredible, with a small tuft of red hair above her slit.

"What do you think, are you up for this?" Dave asked us.

We both nodded an emphatic yes.

He texted her back.

"Right," he said, "I'll see you later."

As the barman passed, I pointed to Sue's beer bottle and he nodded.

He headed off, still looking at his phone, and Luke and I both turned to face the way Sue had left. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the barman leave a new bottle and disappear.

"This is going to be fucking incredible," Luke said, "I just know it."

"Here she comes," I said, and we stopped talking.

We smiled and eagerly watched her come back towards us. I could see her tits moving more than when she left us.

"That didn't take too long," Luke said.

"No," she said, "it didn't."

I moved to let her get back into her chair, where she sat with her knees together.

Almost immediately, her phone beeped. She opened her bag to get it out, and you could see her underwear in there.

[Sit how you were before]

She wiggled from side to side and pulled her dress up until we could see her pussy lips. Then she moved her knees to the supports for the chair arms. And then she grabbed our hands and put them on her legs. She reached for her beer.

"Thanks for the beer," she said.

We moved our hands up her thighs to her bare pussy. I was gently rubbing her clit while Luke played with her lips.

She put the beer down and dropped her hands to stroke my dick through my pants.

"So Mark," she asked me, "what's the wildest place you've ever had sex?"

Jesus. She wanted to have sex with us, I just knew it.

"Probably the back seat of a car," I said. "I know, not very exciting."

It had been my first girlfriend, before I had an apartment with a comfy bed to fuck in.

"Not at all," she said, "what about you, Luke?"

Her phone beeped. We all stopped what we were doing and read the message.

[Dress to waist, let them do it]

"Gentlemen?" she said.

We used our spare hands to pull up on her dress. She shifted her weight from side to side, letting it up a little at a time until it came out from under her ass. We could see all the way up to that little tuft of red pubic hair.

My coat was still on the back of my chair, hiding me. When I let go of her dress, I unzipped my fly then moved her hand to it.

She looked at me as she fished my dick out and started stroking me as she turned back to Luke.

"Luke?"

"Other than whatever's going on here, I guess it was in a field under the stars."

"That sounds romantic," she said.

"What about you?" I asked her.

"Um, that would be tough to say. Probably a men's room stall?"

Luke almost spat his drink out at that.

"How...?"

"Or a pool hall," she said, "you know what, it was probably the pool hall."

"Jesus," I said. She was more of a hot wife than I'd even dared to imagine.

Her phone beeped again. We all looked at it.

[Invite them up to our room]

"Well, gentlemen, would you like to come up to our room?"

Oh god, yes, I would.

She let go of my dick, then moved our hands from between her legs, then hopped out of the chair. She pulled her dress down and Luke grabbed his coat. I took my jacket from my chair and folded it over my arm. I was going to struggle to get my dick away, as hard as it was right now, so I covered it up with my jacket. I left some cash on the bar to cover our drinks and she grabbed her bag and led us to the elevators.

Luke pushed the button, and I kissed her deeply while she reached under my jacket and squeezed my dick.

When the elevator arrived, we got on. Sue said "eight" and I pushed the button, then she turned to Luke and started kissing him deeply.

He was playing with her tits, so I lifted the back of her dress and rubbed my dick up and down her ass.

The elevator stopped at the third floor. She let go of Luke, but I carried on rubbing my dick up against her.

Her husband got in.

"Hallo Sue," he said.

"Dave," she said, "this is Luke, and the guy with his cock on my bum is Mark."

The doors closed again.

"Did she show you her pierced nipples yet?" Dave asked Luke.

Luke shook his head.

"I think you're gonna like them," Dave said.

He kissed her and unzipped her dress. He pulled the right strap down then pulled her tit out. He stood back to take pictures with his phone.

Luke bent down and started sucking her tit. I pushed my dick between her legs and started sawing it backwards and forwards across her pussy.

The elevator got to the eighth floor. Dave stopped us once we'd all got out.

"Give me the dress," he said.

She handed Luke her bag and pushed her dress down towards the ground. Dave held it as she stepped out of it, then he gestured down the corridor.

She grabbed my dick we quickly walked to the door their room.

She stopped at the door and kissed me until Dave and Luke arrived.

Dave opened the door and we went inside.

Inside, she sat on the bed while we quickly undressed. I was the first naked, and I went and kissed her. I felt her tits and she leaned on her side and started sucking my dick.

Luke got on the bed behind her. He arranged her legs and started fucking her from behind.

I held her head and started sliding my dick into her mouth, fucking her face while she sucked and licked at it. It didn't take me long to start cumming, and it wasn't much longer before Luke and Sue were cumming too.

She carried on sucking my dick until it went soft, while her husband took pictures with an actual camera.

When Luke climbed off her, her husband got close-ups of his cum leaking out of her onto her stockings.

She rolled over onto her back and scooped cum off her thigh, then licked her fingers while he took more pictures.

I started getting dressed, figuring that Sue and her husband would want some time alone. Luke and I thanked her for the fun evening, then headed out the door.

We rode down in the elevator pretty much in disbelief. On the ground floor, we got out, nodded and headed our separate ways. I found my friends still playing blackjack, but I knew they'd never believe what had just happened to me if I told them.

schmoe90
schmoe90
314 Followers