The Girl in His Reflection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lay there, panting, as the orgasm passed. Odd twists of muscles took him, his legs shaking and back arching in small waves as he recovered.

'Fuck,' he sighed, laughing.

Then, he noticed something. The usual fatigue that he expected to set in, the fabled post-nut clarity, didn't hit. Instead, as the orgasm passed and the pleasure subsided, his appetite hadn't been sated. He could still feel that ache in him, the want for more. His fingers explored back beneath, and with a satisfied, pleased sigh, realised that he wasn't done.

Jules had known, logically, that women could have multiple orgasms, but the difference between knowing that and feeling it was vast.

This time, instead of concentrating on his clit, he designed to try something else. So, tentatively, he spread his knees and felt the wet slip of his sex, feeling the way his post-orgasmic body was flush and warm. He was sensitive in ways he'd never known before, and yet the building urge to cum again was building in him already. Lost in the mess of his new hormones, Jules' middle finger found the soft, squishy entrance to his pussy.

His eyes rolled a little as his palm settled against his clit, while in one smooth movement he slid that finger into himself.

'Oh, fuck,' he whimpered as he felt himself be penetrated for the first time. The sensation of the seal being broken, his back arching a little as his finger dove into his feminine depths. For the finger, it was familiar territory; for the rest of him, Jules was in a whole new world of pleasure.

He played. Slowly sawing his finger in and out, seeing how it felt, what got the best feeling from him. A second finger joined the first, and he gasped at how even that small stretch felt incredible, and once he figured to curve his fingers upwards and found that softer, sponge-like texture inside himself that he realised was his g-spot, it wasn't long until he was climbing the heights of pleasure again.

And then again, for good measure.

By the time he'd cum three times, the covers were kicked off, and the room had a soft sheen of sweat and musk from how hot he'd gotten. But there was still one thing he wanted to know, and while he didn't have access to it straight away, he was struggling to fight the urge.

He wanted to know what it felt like to get... fucked. Or, at the very least, to have something in him that was a little more than just his fingers. He didn't have a dildo, and he was a long way from being confident enough to call some guy up for sex, so he found the next best thing. The same thing countless girls might have done in the same situations, when figuring themselves out.

In his room, beneath his bed, Jules found something he'd discarded a few months ago after cutting his hair. He'd grown it out for charity over the course of a year, before lopping it all off, but it had meant that, in the meantime, he'd had to brush it. Beneath his bed, with a little bit of dust and hair still attached to it, was a hairbrush with a softly ribbed handle.

Jules gripped it, pulling loose hair and dust off, and looking at the handle. It was a bit more thick than his two fingers, but he reckoned it was about the same girth as his own penis - if a little thinner. So, he swallowed his nerves, focused on the lust that was still broiling within him, and pulled a condom out of his bedside table. He stretched it easily over the handle, making the brush look a bit silly in the meantime, before getting up on his knees.

Time to try a new position.

He held the hairbrush by the head, the handle sticking upwards. It was a little awkward, but it was also a position that allowed Jules to experience a different side to... all of this. His pussy lips slipped over the condom-clad end of the hairbrush, the slick texture seemingly begging to be inside him.

With one hand, he gripped the head of the brush, and with the other, he gripped the headboard of his bed to steady himself. His knees either side of the brush, and the end lined up perfectly, he - very slowly - sat.

'Oh, fuck me,' he moaned, his voice hitching and his eyes rolling as he felt the end of the hairbrush sink into him. It spread him open in a way that he thought might have been uncomfortable, if it wasn't for the fact that it felt fucking amazing. His sex opened up for it, his natural lubrication enough to welcome the improvised sex toy into him. Just an inch or so, but already it felt totally different to his fingers.

Gone was the deft and talented nimbleness of fingertips; instead, now, all he felt was a thick cock-like appendage spreading his cunt open.

And he liked it.

He went a little lower, his toes curling as the second inch pushed up into him, and beneath the lining of the condom he could feel the soft ribbing of the rubber handle sinking into him, stirring and exploring his insides in ways his fingers weren't able to. He was as deep, now, as he'd been able to get with his own fingers. Anything deeper was uncharted territory.

So, he went deeper, leaning forwards against the headboard, his hand white-knuckling the metal bar as his other held the hairbrush in a vice-like grip. He sank lower, until his thighs rested on his calves, and he could feel the soft of his butt on his heels. The length of the handle was fully inside him, and his chest rose and fell in short pants as he tried to settle. The thick, hard length was in him - actually in him - and he could feel it with every heartbeat, every breath. He felt impaled upon the thing, and as his hand held it in place, he began to rise.

'Hoooooo,' he whimpered, feeling those ridges as he pulled upwards, the length of the handle slipping from him as he rose upwards. Then, he rolled his hips, and felt the whole thing slide back inside. 'Jesus fucking Christ!'

He did it again - and again. Over and over, he rolled his hips, taking the length fully into him, then rising off it again.

Slmp-slmp-slmp-slmp-slmp-slmp - over and over he rode the thing, his breaths shallow and his hips rolling and his toes curling and his moans building in volume.

'Fuck, fuck, FUCK!' he moaned, high and woeful, as he fucked himself on the thing, until an orgasm took him, harder and thicker than the ones before. He shook, and moaned, a wide smile on his soft lips, before letting the condom-wrapped brush slip out of him, and flopping into the bed, exhausted.

His hands stroked his body, brushing his breasts, his hips, up to his neck. His finger caught on the choker, and he felt it shift a little.

Wait.

His eyes popped open, and he sat up in bed, feeling the choker around his neck. There was a slight give to it, and he was able to get his pinkie finger between it and his neck - something that he wasn't able to do earlier.

Eagerly, he felt the choker fully, and to his surprise he was able to feel a small buckle on the back. Where it had become fully flat, it now felt like there was a way to take it off.

Almost automatically, Jules' fingers pulled at the buckle, and he felt it click off him.

Then, instantly, he was... himself again. He looked down, and he could see the hair on his legs, and the half-erect cock between them. His body, as he recognised it, was his own again. Naked and sweaty and fully ucked-out, but his.

And he had the collar in his hand.

BZZZZT- BZZZZT - next to him, Jules' phone started to ring; Ben wanted a Facetime call.

'Shit,' Jules said, realising with a start that he didn't know if he wanted Ben to see him like this. Like himself again.

It was a strange feeling, but he was almost upset that it was over.

BZZZZT-BZZZZT.

Jules swallowed, and put the collar around his throat again. He thought of how good it had felt to cum, back to back. He thought of how he'd always wanted to explore sex with guys, and how this would make that easier.

He thought of how Ben had looked at him this morning.

Click.

The girl was back. Thoft thighs; wet pussy; heavy chest.

Jules answered the call, and Ben looked at him with a face that slowly went slack. Only then did Jules remember he was naked.


A huge thank-you to:

Obi Mannie_RSF

Peer Henze Sindre Bjørnhjell

Flarevirtue Noweherman

Oli Townsend RottenTangerine

James N. Cope Guill Will

Stealthy A55a55in Nightingale

F_apollo Ibuprofen

Vootvoot Today'sTomSawyer

Decaddy Yo waddup

Terry Paul LeBlanc Ace ounn

Your support can never be overstated, and will never go under appreciated. Thank you all!