All Comments on 'The Girl in the Mirror Pt. 08'

by Tales_of_tea

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was hot, hot, hot.....had me fingering my muff.

~Marilyn

Tales_of_teaTales_of_tea6 months agoAuthor

Well you can’t get much better feedback than that! I’m glad you’ve enjoyed the story so far and I hope you enjoy the rest of my story just as much.

onlyshecumsonlyshecums6 months ago

Nicely done. You incorporated enough back story to flush out S's character, motivations, and relationships while making it very titillating at the same time. Wonder balance and story.

Tales_of_teaTales_of_tea6 months agoAuthor

Thank you. I really appreciate this comment. It’s so hard to strike the right balance when introducing a new character like that and I was anxious I hadn’t given people enough reasons to dislike her. I really wanted people to despise Sonja, but also to associate her with someone they despise from their own lives.

DesiqldDesiqld6 months ago

It’s ok babe I hate my landlord too. Jks. Im loving your series so much. Never thought id read about melby cozzie livs while having multiple Os reading smut!

Tales_of_teaTales_of_tea6 months agoAuthor

Thanks so much. I’m glad you’re enjoying it and I hope you enjoy the rest of the story just as much. Haha it is something of a bizarre topic to associate with erotica, but I wanted Lexi to be relatable and unfortunately cost of living issues seem to be something a lot of people can relate to at the moment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTales_of_tea@Tales_of_tea
β€œIf you write something and no one reads it, then what was the point?” β€œβ€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€ β€œI feel like the biggest difference between β€˜smut’ and β€˜erotica’ is simply at what point in the story you start touching yourself.” β€œβ€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€β€...