All Comments on 'The Girl Next Door Ch. 02'

by Indian_Princess

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Fabulous 👌🏻

Kurata_MenorKurata_Menoralmost 3 years ago

Is there any particular story you have posted which details the connection between the 4 'assholes' and Meera? Like I went through Dark Seduction, and it was about Armaan and Pankhudi (sad to see her being traumatised again). Then there was that one story about Meera being found almost close to her death.

Indian_PrincessIndian_Princessalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@Kurata_Menor

Thank you for your comment. The story of Meera is a 8 chapter series, which is a prequel to this story. It is about how Meera finds out about these 4 and plans the events in this story. I believe once that story is complete, this story would get a far deeper meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a delightful and well thought out story of revenge. The names of Meera, or whatever name she has used, will be brought out as the four guys get royally screwed for what happened to Meera so many years ago. I love the way the four guys are suddenly confronted with their past. I will read the rest of this story and the read the story of Meera to find out what happened to her. I do find it kind of sudden that one is dead, and the other three are going through hell; and there are a couple more chapters to read in this thread. Would have liked to read more of what Pankhudi is going through but would like for her to come out more or less sane. Hopefully Meera will make it look good but not as bad as it started since Pankhudi is innocent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIndian_Princess@Indian_Princess
My stories are quite dark and intense thrillers, and I put my very heart and soul in them, that is why they are so special to me. These stories are quite different from most stories you find on literotica. The characters of my story have a darkness in their hearts but they ar...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES