All Comments on 'The Girl Next Door Ch. 04'

by Indian_Princess

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Just read all parts of ur story, it's fantastic. Would love to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Awesome story. Maybe a few details as to how Meera planned her revenge and got the resources for it could have been mentioned.

Indian_PrincessIndian_Princessalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

@Anonymous 06/08/20

Thank you for your comment. Some other readers have requested a sequel to this story featuring the retaliation of the men. I am thinking that is a good idea. I hope you will continue to support me.

@Anonymous 06/11/20

Thank you for your comment. I've been thinking about your comment and I understand that perhaps this story needs an epilogue that ties up all loose ends. I've started working on it. It should be published soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not the right place for this story

This is supposed to be a erotic website with erotic stories and not thriller stories with less emphasis on sex but more on crime

Disappointed after reading all the parts

Indian_PrincessIndian_Princessalmost 4 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous 07/08/20

Thank you for reading the story and posting a comment. Sorry to know that you are disappointed. Well, there are all kinds of stories on literotica and there are some readers who prefer to read erotic stories with an detailed buildup, especially here in "Novels and Novellas" category which is specific for erotic stories with a broader scope.

If you prefer to read stories that are focused on only sex, you could take a look at my other story "The Humiliation of a Couple". It just focusses on sexual activity. I hope that story would interest you. Cheers!

Kurata_MenorKurata_Menoralmost 3 years ago

I don't know if this counts as the 'Butterfly effect', but you have poignantly described how one particular event can culminate into a disastrous outcome.

Besides that, the concept of trust in a relationship, even as kinky as the one between a Dom and a sub, has been eloquently presented in the undertone of the plot. At first (while I was on ch.02), I felt bad for Rey's character (especially the hit his vanity took), but all that was justified after reading his past deeds. An eloquent piece of erotic literature.

OffTheLeashOffTheLeashalmost 3 years ago

Not anywhere near where I thought it was headed, but good story. I enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Impressive, mind boggling, and mesmerizing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Happy that you wrote this story in this site. I had thought till now that BDSM was something good. But now I realise there is no respect for the other person in this situation. A violation of one's self. You opened my eyes. Thank you a lot.

I have a small problem with the story line. I know that what the boys did was wrong but it doesn't mean the wives have to suffer for their deeds. It's like considering the women as man's property yet again right? Just a thought.

I liked your work. Its great! I'm glad you wrote this. Hoping to see more works. Keep it up!

Indian_PrincessIndian_Princessalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous

Thanks for reading the story and posting your comment. Please don't judge BDSM based on this story. This story is just about a bad personal choice of one particular character.

Also the attack on their women was not because she was their "property" but because they loved her more than anything else in the world and hurting her would devastate them completely, that is what Meera intended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

At times due to past trauma i am afraid of men but not in the way of a victim I'm afraid of the triggers that may cause me to do harm to them....also i don't or feel empathy towards women if deh do something to me i get the urge to cut them up....it's unfortunate that humans can be so evil to each other ....this right here is how situations lead to tragic events......i really enjoyed ur story as a person who cannot write but has a desire to......i can only draw really dark stuff that normal society cannot accept.....please keep writing in future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of the best series I have ever came across over here. Please do continue writing and will look forward to your future stories. Fuck our censor board and pool of bad erotic film directors orelse this would have been a gem of a film.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was so unnerving, needs a trigger warning, brought back memories I didn't want back.

I hate manipulative men, my friend (we used to be sexually involved) tried to talk me into something I didn't want recently, I've been pretty mad at him after reading this series haha

Anyway, amazing story, i adore your work <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIndian_Princess@Indian_Princess
My stories are quite dark and intense thrillers, and I put my very heart and soul in them, that is why they are so special to me. These stories are quite different from most stories you find on literotica. The characters of my story have a darkness in their hearts but they ar...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES