The Girl With Pink Hair: Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess's eyes were wide. "Who needs witchy powers when they've got a brain like yours?"

"How old were you? Seventeen?"

"His name was Solomon, and he was in the year above me at school. There was a summer trip to France." She smiled, her eyes distant, remembering. "He kissed me for the first time on the shores of Lac d'Annecy. It was perfect. It's terribly intense when both of you can sense each other's feelings. We felt like nothing else mattered."

"So, not like every other teen romance in the history of the world, then?"

Jess grimaced. "His parents knew straight away when we came home. Then he made a complete ass of himself."

"Not like every other teen romance in the history of the world, then?" Elena repeated, grinning from ear to ear.

"Stop it!" Jess said, hitting her on the arm. "It was quite the scandal for a while but then he was eighteen and left school and beyond a whole lot of texts it all just fizzled out. In my heart I knew the writing was on the wall anyway. He's an Aristide and they don't come much posher than that. His mother is one of the major movers and shakers in our world."

Elena hugged her. "You'll just have to make do with me."

Jess took her face in her hands and kissed her hard. "I'd not trade you for a thousand Solomon Aristides."

"What about your target?"

"He was a no show."

"So who was the guy at the bar?"

"A chancer."

***

To be continued