The Girl with the Man with a Plan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed her backwards until the backs of her legs hit the bed, then I pushed some more. She toppled backwards with a sad moan as our lips parted. But, after taking a moment to rid myself of my sports coat and collared shirt, I sprang on top of her, pressing my mouth to her neck. I felt her fingers in my hair. She was kissing the top of my head. Unfazed, I kissed my way to her collarbone, to her chest; and finally, at long last, I sucked in one of those long, hard nipples. She started a weird sort of rhythmic panting, that eventually morphed into a string of moaning exclamations: "Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh." It went on and on until I finally relinquished the task and trailed my lips lower still, between her legs.

I wouldn't call her shaggy, exactly; but she was much hairier than I preferred. Add another thing to the long list of changes I had planned. Undaunted, I spread her lower lips with my fingertips and clamped my mouth over her sex. "OH!" she almost screamed. I guess you could call it an alarmed shout. And then, I licked, full length, from perineum to clitoris.

Her entire body convulsed, then shook, then seemed to deflate. "H ... H ... Holy cow!" she shuddered. I licked her like that again, with much the same reactions, though she held her old fashioned exclamations this time. I did it yet again. And she exploded.

Halfway through what I finally realized was an orgasm, she wrapped her long legs around my head and damn near killed me. Holy crap, she had strong legs! My nose wound up grinding into her clit, which obviously didn't relieve the situation; and my mouth was smothered by her quivering, fluttering, grasping, salivating vagina. All of my verbal protests made it sound like I was blowing bubbles underwater. We found out the next day that I had bruised her inner thighs as I worked my hands between her legs and pried them apart using all my strength.

Finally free, and with no small degree of anger, I looked down on my shaking date and tried to take in the sight of her. Her arms were flung out to her sides, her fists both tangled in the blankets. Her legs were splayed akimbo, and they were assaulted by occasional jerking movements, as if her stomach muscles were trying (and failing) to ball her up into a fetal position. She issued a long series of grunting moans: "Uh! ... Oh! ... Huh! ... Ah!"

My rage left me, and I stood up and took off my shoes and socks, my trousers, my briefs. I rejoined her as her contractions finally faded away entirely. Groggily, she worked her hands free of the bedclothes, and she put a hand on my face, stroking my cheek softly.

"What did you just do to me?"

I studied her. "You've never felt that before?"

"I ... I think I felt something like it in a dream once. B ... But nowhere near so strong. That was ... That was ... wonderful!"

"We can talk about it later. Now, it's my turn. It's time you pleased me."

"Oh! Oh, yes sir! Anything! Please ... tell me what you want! Tell me what to do!"

I smirked. "What do you THINK I want?"

"You want to stab me with your ... your cock! And gush your pleasure into my body! Please use me! Please!"

God, she was turning into a real slut. That's not at all what I had imagined her being. I positioned my body above her, and I worked my legs between hers. As soon as she realized what I wanted, she spread them wide. "Reach down and grasp me. Guide me into you," I ordered firmly. Immediately, I felt her arm working its way between our bodies; and then cool, strong fingers wrapped themselves around my throbbing hardness. I couldn't suppress a moan.

"It's so hot!" she told me. "And ... And so big. Gosh, sir, it's really big. How are we going to ...."

"Guide me in, dammit!" I told her again. I felt her draw me forward.

"Sir ... I'm not on the pill or anything. You should .... I mean, I ... I don't want you to think that .... I mean ...."

"Shut up and put me in," I commanded sternly.

She suddenly squealed and jerked her entire body against mine. She maintained a firm grip on me with her right hand, but her left arm came up and encircled my neck, pulling her body upward. Her nipples were once again assaulting my chest. It took me a moment to realize that she had scraped the cockhead across her still-overly-sensitive clit. She kept pulling me, and I felt my cock being engulfed in a tight wetness.

"Let go, now, and hold me," I ordered. "I'll take it from here." She immediately did my bidding, and her right hand came up and went to the back of my head. I pressed down and forward, and immediately felt something give away inside her. It was suddenly much easier to proceed into her tight depths. Her insides were drooling with hot, wet, oily slickness; and, though she hadn't uttered a single whimper, the old worries came flooding back. Was I feeling her natural lubrication or blood?

"Are ... Are you okay?" I asked, pulling back enough to look at her face.

In response, her right hand came back down and went to my ass. She desperately tried to pull me deeper. "Yes! Oh, sir! Yes, please! More! Please!"

Oh, to hell with this! I pushed hard, all the way down, grinding my crotch into hers. Well, THAT certainly got a response! She arched up into me, pressing as much of her body as she could into mine. One leg came up, and I felt the inside of her foot against my ass, holding me in that position. In the meantime, she exhaled with a loud, moaning shock of sound, reminding me of the way someone would react to being hit in the stomach. Her arms were literally crushing me to her. She wouldn't let me pull back away from her.

"Let me go, Polly. I need to move."

"Please don't go, sir. I ... I've never been closer to another human being in my life!"

"If you're going to let me have the pleasure I want, you have to let me move. You can hold me, but you need to surrender."

She loosened her grip with her hands and let her leg plop back on the bed. I immediately slid back, halfway out of her, then slammed back into her body hard. "Oh!" she barked, mixing the exclamation with a wanton, moaning grunt. I repeated the maneuver. "Oh!" the sound came again. And I set up my rhythm, while she clutched me with trembling hands and arms. She'd brought her knees up, her feet finding traction on the surface of the bed, and she began straining up to meet my thrusts. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

The power trip became too much for me. As soon as I felt my balls begin to tighten with the familiar onset of ecstasy, I knew it was going to be a big one. I pressed into her hard, stayed there, and bellowed like a bull while I throbbed and spurted what seemed to me to be gallons of semen into her straining body. It went on for a long, long time, until I collapsed atop her unresisting form in a blissful stupor.

I was breathing hard. So was she. Lost in my afterglow, I wasn't surprised that she was the first to speak; though what she had to say was unexpected.

"I'm falling in love with you, sir. I've never been in love, but I know that's what's happening. I don't want you to worry. I know you can't love me back. But that's not important. I'll do whatever you want me to do. And I'll go away, when you're through with me. I promise. I won't try to talk you out of it. I'll just leave when you tell me to go. And if I'm pregnant, I won't even mention it to you. I'll just ...."

"Oh, shut up, Polly. You're not pregnant."

"But you gushed a whole lot inside me, sir. I could feel it!" She paused a long second. "Oh my gosh, sir! It's leaking out of me! I'm overflowing! I'm going to stain the bedspread!"

Sighing, I gave her a little shove toward the edge of the bed. "Bathroom. Over there. Get a hand towel and put it between your legs. Then come back to me. Go!"

She rolled away from me, then sprinted into the adjoining bathroom. I got up and peeled the covers off the surface of the bed, then slid between the sheets. I noticed a small wet spot on the top of the bedcovers, and I was somewhat surprised to see that there appeared to be no blood at all. When she came back to me, I slid over and motioned her into the bed beside me, which she hurried to do. I put my arm around her, and she snuggled into my shoulder, throwing a leg over mine and holding me in her arms.

"Sir ... how can you be so sure I'm ... I'm not ...."

"I told you earlier tonight, I'm not well ... emotionally. I did NOT have a very pleasant childhood. Just as soon as I was able to make my own medical decisions, I got a vasectomy. I didn't want to be responsible for bringing others like me into this world."

"Oh." She remained silent for many long minutes. I might have dozed off for a moment. "Sir?"

"Yes?"

"Are you still going to use me for your ... plan?"

"We'll see. During the next two days, I'll have sex with you ... over and over. And I'll be putting you to sleep ... many, many times. After all of that, if you are still very submissive and obedient; and if you can follow all of my demands and wishes, immediately and without question; and if it is your choice to continue doing that with me in the future; then, yes, I will use you for my plan."

"Okay."

She shifted slightly, snuggling into me even more, like a child at bedtime trying to find the most comfortable spot in her pillow. Within thirty seconds, her breathing was deep and even and regular; and when I looked down at her face, she was sound asleep with a wistful smile on her lips.

TO BE CONTINUED