The Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck. Uhh."

When I moved the spray over my clit, I tingled all over.

"Uhhh."

Oh god yes, it excited me. I swayed the head around, feeling the urges inside me wax and wane with the pulsing water.

I lay back and hooked my legs over the sides of the tub and let the spray do its thing, finding that my arse was equally as sensitive to the joy.

"Oh god almighty."

It was bloody fantastic. The first time something other than my fingers had pleased me and I loved it.

"Uhhh."

It didn't take long. A few minutes and I was convulsing in the bath like a mad thing.

"Fuck."

It wasn't hard to scream at the moment I came. For the first time in my life, it was the only word appropriate for what I felt.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

I flicked the switch and stopped the water flow, just laying back to gasp lungfuls of air.

"Uh."

Christ that had been good. Amazing. But what it wasn't, was Ophelia. Like my fingers when I'd been with Ray, it was still a substitute for what I truly wanted. That, I resolved against my timidity, to do something about. The answer to what my true nature was lay with Ophelia.

That in itself was a revelation for me. That I was actively thinking about trying to have sex with someone instead of hiding in the shadows hoping against hope that I would be noticed.

Seven

By the following evening, instinct drove me to Ophelia's. Questions, confusion. A need to know her feelings. And my own for that matter. In my head, it was a jumbled mess. All I knew was that the answers lay with Ophelia.

She didn't even look surprised when she opened the door to me.

"Come in."

"Sorry. I should have text."

"Nonsense. I'm glad to see you."

She took my coat while I stared at her artwork again. Now it made more sense. Sensuous female forms. Ophelia was gay. So why wouldn't her artwork reflect that?

"You like the pictures?

They're about the only thing here I actually own."

"They're very... you."

"Thank you.

I like the optimism in them. Beautiful creatures ... ". She tailed off.

"The angles and bold colours speak of the future." She said avoiding the obvious fact that they were of aroused women.

"And that they're all girls?"

She hesitated before answering.

"Yes. The female form. Desire."

She was looking at me again.

"But you're not here to discuss art are you?"

"No. Not really.

I have to ask you something."

"Okay. Go ahead."

I braced myself before saying it.

"Why did you kiss me?"

For the first time, Ophelia didn't look all confident and in control. She looked smaller. More childlike.

"What do you want me to say?

I told you. Men aren't... my first choice."

"But you slept with Ray."

She looked almost tearful.

"He's a powerful man. Rich from my perspective. Probably more than even you realise. And my entire life, my career is held in his hands. That's kind of an aphrodisiac.

It's flattering to be liked by someone in his kind of position. Makes us do things we wouldn't otherwise choose to do."

I shifted my weight from one foot to another. I was trembling from head to foot as I reached deep for the confidence to ask the obvious question.

"What would you... choose to do?"

I held her gaze. So unlike me. But my strength was growing. The new clothes and makeup were empowering.

Ophelia hesitated as her confidence ebbed as surely as mine had grown. Her lips quivered.

"This."

She stepped forward and kissed me again. This time I didn't flinch. I put my arms around her and kissed her back. My heart skipped like it never had with Ray. My stomach flipped and an excited tingle raced through my body.

I hadn't even realised my mouth had opened until her tongue made contact with mine.

I was shaking when we broke apart. Ophelia held my hands and stepped back a pace. She was looking me up and down. She could see my ragged breathing and the shake that gripped my whole body. But I knew something now. This was right.

"You want to take this a step further?" Ophelia asked ever so softly.

Again it wasn't with her customary confidence. It was hopeful. Tinged with fear of rejection.

I was struggling to think straight. It was even harder to form an answer, but it came.

"Yes."

"Come with me."

I let her lead me like a little lamb, up onto the raised walkway and along to her bedroom. Mindy's voice rang in my ears.

"Get her to fuck your brains out."

Yes. That's why I had come here. That's exactly what I wanted Ophelia to do.

We stood at the base of the bed and she kissed me again. Her hands lifted away her top as she did so. Then she took off mine.

I stood shaking as her lips carried on down my body, caressing each inch of flesh as she exposed it to the air until only my underwear remained. Carefully chosen sexy black lace that was virtually see-through where it mattered.

Ophelia let her skirt fall to the floor and stepped out of it. Then holding my gaze she took off her bra. Tits slightly larger than mine gave a gentle bounce before settling. Then without looking away she leaned forward and pulled down her panties.

Once again she was naked. This time with an open invitation I readily took. My hands went to her tits.

"Oh my god." I gasped.

She smiled at my inexperienced mauling. I had no idea what I was doing. She put her hands to my wrists and softened my grip, guiding my fingers to where best excited her.

"Slow and gentle." She said.

"Like this."

She demonstrated by trailing her fingers around the underside of my tit before brushing the back of her hand over my nipple. It left me shuddering.

"Uhhh."

Ophelia took hold of me and pulled me down to the bed, pushing me back before putting her mouth to my tit.

"Aw fuck."

I was caressed and stroked as the remainder of my clothes were peeled away. Tender kisses found freshly exposed flesh and lips explored it.

When her fingers reached my pussy I was a quivering wreck. Fluids gushed from my slit with such ease I thought I was pissing myself in slow motion.

"Tell me if it's too much.

If you change your mind."

"I won't."

Already I was experiencing something that I'd never felt. I wanted more. I wanted it to never cease. I was twenty-eight and for the first time in my life someone was taking me to sexual heights I'd never known. Exiting instead of repulsing me.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh fuck."

Her fingers slid back and forth in a V-shape on either side of my slit, pressing my flesh together.

My body clenched, my back arched. My thighs locked. I was gripped by an intense tingling and a pressure that filled my belly. It was almost painful. I closed my eyes to remove one sense and concentrate every thought on this single sensation.

"Uhhh."

Ophelia's mouth was on me. Lips kissing and giving soft sucks to the delicate lips guarding my pussy. A tongue that lapped up my juices and probed into my warm, tender flesh. I was hot, burning up.

"Oh fuck." I gasped.

Then suddenly, just at the point I couldn't take anymore, it released like a coiled spring.

"Fuuck."

I felt my stomach turn, like experiencing the drop on a rollercoaster. Then euphoria.

The next few seconds were lost until I floated back down to earth with a sudden feeling of relaxation.

"How was that?"

Ophelia was lying with her head on my leg, softly stroking her hand back and forth along the length of my other thigh.

"Like.... Nothing I've ever experienced.

"That was just a taster."

I saw her eyes turned up towards me and a grin spread over her lips.

"And talking of taste, it's your turn."

She rolled onto her back, pulling me with her until I was laid between her legs. In front of me was nature's pathway to giving Ophelia the same ultimate pleasure. It would also be the final confirmation of my sexuality.

"I'm not sure what to do." I said nervously.

"Whatever feels right. It's not a science."

When first faced with Ray's cock just inches from my mouth I'd tensed. It'd been ugly. It'd smelt too sharp. Its discharge, even before I'd stupidly let him cum in my mouth had tasted rancid. And although I'd never told him again, I hadn't ever enjoyed having it between my lips. Not once.

Ophelia's pussy was something altogether different. Its softness was enticing. The smell was earthy with a hint of sweetness. It wasn't an aggressive beast that invaded and threatened to choke me. It was like an inviting mouth that would kiss me back.

But I was terrified. Scared I'd get it wrong. That I'd be boring.

I put my lips to it and caressed it how someone would caress the lips of a lover. Ophelia's body shuddered and the tiny groans were a delight to my ears. With my tongue, I tasted her juice as it leaked out. It was nectar on my tastebuds. So different to the horrid bitter taste of Ray's cum.

"Ooh. I love the feel of your mouth on my pussy."

Hearing that empowered me and I pressed deeper with my tongue, emulating what I'd seen in the video clip. She was so warm and soft. So wet. Her flesh, so smooth on my lips.

Her hands reached for mine and I realised I'd forgotten to do anything but eat her. I let her lead them towards her tits. Squeezing her flesh softly and taking pleasure from her squirms and wriggles of delight. Her body writhed like a beautiful snake, at one with the sensations I was generating within her.

"Oh yes." Ophelia cried out.

I became more confident. Happier that my touch was pleasing and arousing her.

"Deeper.

Go deeper."

I pushed my tongue right into her, lapping up her fluids and caressing the soft velvet of her pussy.

"Aw yes. Just like that."

I turned my eyes upwards to find she was looking down on me. A fixed expression that could only be described as trance-like. Wide-eyed and an open mouth sucking in sharp breaths. I giggled with my lips still smooching her pussy and every muscle on her face trembled.

"Flick my bean." She whispered.

I followed her instructions, carefully peeling away the protective fleshy hood to expose her clit. A hot little button that felt hard amongst the softness. My tongue circled like a predator and I felt her body tensing with anticipation. I was mastering my power. Then I drew my muscle over it with a slow determination.

"Fuuck."

Her whole body jolted leaving her tits wobbling in my caressing hands. I found her nipples. More hard buttons demanding my attention. I gently squeezed them as I began a sustained assault on her bean, flicking my tongue back and forth.

"Uhhh.

Fuuck."

When she came, I was equally filled with joy knowing that I had made it happen. My touch. My caress. I had made her cum. I could never claim that with Ray. With him, as I imagined it was with all men, it was just the result of banging his cock into a hole. It could have been anyone. But with Ophelia, it was me, my actions.

"That was so beautiful." She gasped as I eased back.

"Did I do it right?"

Her hand came to my head and toyed with my hair as I watched her heaving chest.

"Perfectly."

For the first time in my life, I felt I had done it right.

We did it again after. This time sat across one another using fingers to bring each other to our moment of bliss almost simultaneously, kissing as we did so. I was relaxed, and comfortable in exploring her body, learning what brought her pleasure. And at the same time discovering the joy the touch of another person, her touch, could bring to me.

After, I lay on my side facing away from Ophelia as I analysed what I'd just done. Something that only a few days ago I would have imagined impossible.

"That was more satisfying than anything Ray ever did."

I said as much to myself as to Ophelia. I had experienced passion, intimacy and sweetness. And above all, it had been comfortable.

I felt her hand rest on my shoulder and lips kissed my neck. A shiver of delight raced down my spine.

"This is all new to you. I can tell you're giving yourself a label."

"That I'm a lesbian. Yes."

"And how do you feel about that?"

I twisted so that I could look at her. Such a pretty face. Blue eyes that held expectation and fear. So much softer and weaker than the one that had greeted me all those times at Ray's office. Then I'd been jealous of her. Fearful of her being close to him all day.

In my heart of hearts, I'd always been frightened that she was so beautiful and sexy that she would take my husband from me. She had. But what I'd never expected was that she would give me something much better in return.

"Happy."

Her face broke into a relieved grin.

"Ray never did that for me. Never.

Is that always how it is for girls?"

"I can't speak for others. I can't say it's never like that with a man. I'm sure it is if that's your thing. But it's not mine. I think it's clear it's probably not yours either."

"No. It's not. This is. I just didn't know it before."

"Some of us don't straight away. Took me a while.

I had a steady boyfriend for two years. We were going to get married when I turned twenty-one."

"What happened?"

"I got drunk with a friend. My best mate. Don't ask me who initiated it but it opened my eyes. I realised I liked it. That I was happier in the arms of a girl than I was with my fiancé. The look, the smell, the taste. All of it affected me on a much deeper level than my boyfriend. I knew it was what I wanted.

Her. Not so much. She saw it as just a silly drunken fumble. We were never the same after that.

I think it frightened her away from me."

Her hand continued caressing me as we talked.

"So why did you go with Ray?" I asked.

"Stupidity.

I told you. Power is an aphrodisiac. I was blinded by his importance. It was flattering.

Truth is I didn't enjoy it any more than I had with my first boyfriend. It was just something I did to keep him sweet.

Sex with men is ... it doesn't disgust me. It's something that's pleasurable in a way. But it doesn't have the same magic. I don't connect. It's just sex."

The joy in her eyes momentarily turned to sadness. Regret. I turned around fully and cuddled up to her, enjoying the warmth of a soft body against mine.

"What about the girls? The ones before me?"

"You make it sound like I've slept with most of England." She laughed.

"Okay.

Apart from Janice, my friend, there were three. A one-night stand in the back of an Audi, and two longer-term relationships. Both fizzled out."

"And me? Will I fizzle out?"

"That's not what I'm hoping for. They weren't... committed. Both went back to men.

They were too hooked up on labels and found it difficult. Truth is, most people aren't completely straight or gay. Just depends on which side the strongest pull comes from. For me, it's my gay side.

I'm ... hoping you're the same."

I couldn't see myself going with any man now I knew the alternative.

"Sex with Ray was... disgusting. He never made me cum. And I hated... when he put it in my mouth.

With you it was beautiful. I just wanted to... I wanted to taste and smell every last inch of you.

I'm never going back to men. I just can't ... ew."

I shuddered as though someone had walked over my grave.

"The whole thought is disgusting. That's how Ray made me feel. I tried so hard. I just couldn't like it."

"Then perhaps we can build something. Something permanent and meaningful."

She stroked my hair and looked at me with a longing.

"I'll always be sorry for where it began. For what I did. But...

Do you think we could make something of this?"

There was genuine hope in her eyes. A hope that I also felt deep inside.

"I hope so.

I'm sure we can."

I'd have to tell Mum and Dad. That wouldn't be easy. But no label was going to change how I felt. Happy and truly satisfied. I'd enjoyed sex for the first time. But it was more than that. Ophelia touched me on an emotional level. I was feeling something that went deeper than the sex.

I loved her. I'd told myself I loved Ray, but I hadn't. Not really. In hindsight, I could see he'd never made my heart race. I'd just been grateful. A sad indictment of how weak and confused I'd been.

Not this time.

I snuggled up to Ophelia and relaxed into her embrace as she cuddled me and planted soft kisses on my head.

"We should take a shower and get something to eat." She suggested.

At home, I would always pull on a robe. Not today. I proudly walked to the bathroom naked, along with Ophelia.

It was themed black and white with his and hers pedestal sinks. I smiled to myself. Hers and hers perhaps. There wasn't a bath. Just a huge shower behind sliding glass doors.

"Takes a moment for the water temperature to settle."

I stared at her body as she leaned in to turn the taps. She was so elegant. I was instantly horny all over again. As if I needed to fit the last eight or so wasted years into an evening.

I stepped towards her, again desperate to feel her warmth against me. To glide my hands over her thighs, her hips, to touch those wonderful tits.

"You're insatiable." She grinned.

"Sorry."

"Don't be. I like it."

She took hold of my hands and pulled me under the spray.

"I'm guessing you've never done it in a shower?"

I quivered.

"No."

I hadn't. This was something adventurous for me that I would never have thought to do with Ray.

Ophelia pushed me hard against the tiled wall and pressed herself against me. Her leg forced its way between my knees, keeping my thighs apart and her hand went straight to my pussy. Two fingers pushing deep into me with guided precision.

"Oh fuck."

"This is what you call a finger blast." She whispered under the roar of the shower.

"It's gonna leave you shaking."

"Uhhh."

My knees weakened and my eyes rolled as her fingers violently thrust into me again and again.

"Fuuck."

"It's late." I said glancing at the kitchen clock."

"Stay the night."

She didn't bat an eyelid as she hunted through her fridge.

"Something simple okay?

I've got tomatoes, peppers and mushrooms. I was thinking, chop it all up and throw it in the oven and put some toast with it."

"That's fine.

What should I do?"

"Nothing. You can make the toast when it's ready. Until then, take a seat so I can look at you."

I did as she said. We were still revelling in our nakedness. Her artwork enacted in real life. It was something I had never done before. And I'd never had someone as beautiful as Ophelia to watch as she moved around her kitchen so comfortable in her nudity.

For me, this was heaven. A magical evening that was beyond anything I had imagined possible. My eyes were transfixed on her. On every movement of her hands as she chopped the vegetables. The sway of her tits and her arse whenever she turned away.

And every time I looked up to her face she was looking at me. Beaming.

"I could get a taxi home." I said going back to the late time.

She straightened up.

"Mandy. Fuck that. You're here and you're fucking staying. Okay?"

"Are you sure?"

"Her eyes seemed to ingest my tits for a moment."

"Oh yeah. I'm not done with you yet. Tomatoes aren't going to be the last thing I eat before sleeping."

Oh my god. This was unbelievable. In just a few days I'd gone from a frustrated, supposably straight, married woman to becoming a lesbian fuck toy. And like a teenager discovering sex for the first time, I was lapping it up like a bunny on heat.

I squirmed in my seat sensing what was becoming an ever-present wetness between my thighs.

"Hurry up with the tomatoes." I said with an unintentional huskiness.

Eight

That first night had been like a damn bursting. It felt as though I truly had lost my virginity. Not the damp squib of an event it'd been with Ray. This had been an earthquake in my life. An event I'd remember in detail forever.

That was how others spoke of their first time. Something they'd never forget. With Ray, I remembered where. The flat he'd owned near his office. I even remembered the meal we'd eaten at the little Italian around the corner. And the waiter's name, Luca. He was the one who'd sneaked a look at my tits later on while Ray had just laughed at me.

1...56789...12