The Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I didn't remember much of, was the actual sex. After waiting till I was twenty-five you'd think it would have been so memorable that it would be indelibly etched on my mind. It wasn't. Just over three years later I hardly remembered it at all. Just the feeling of disappointment when it hadn't been the earth-shattering delight it was supposed to be.

But with Ophelia. I could still feel her hands touching me intimately every time I thought about it. I was certain about what I was. I finally had the answer to a question I just hadn't had the good sense to ask when I should have.

'Okay. I'm a lesbian.'

I was grinning as I texted Mindy. I had to tell someone and she was my confidant.

Mindy replied almost immediately.

'I take it you did decide to test the idea?'

Then.

'Are you pleased?'

'Absolutely.'

I looked at that before sending it. I changed my mind and selected delete instead. I retyped.

'Fucking hell, yes.

Both counts.'

With a big self-satisfied grin, I pressed send.

'You know I'm going to ask for details next we meet.'

'She's coming to mine tonight. Any minute. I'll have lots to tell xxx'

I put the phone down and sniggered to myself. This was how it was supposed to feel. I knew that now. Such deep satisfaction that I needed to tell someone. This was the excitement and overwhelming joy I'd missed out on as a teen. Years of looking in the wrong place.

The doorbell rang and my heart was skipping with excitement. My journey was only just beginning.

"Hi."

Ophelia held up a bottle.

"I come baring gifts."

I stepped away from the door to let her in.

"You think you need to get me drunk to have your wicked way with me again?"

"Oh, you're mistaken. This isn't to get into your panties. It's to distract you into keeping them on long enough for me to get in the door and enjoy a good takeaway."

She kissed me on the lips. The full-on kiss of a lover. I rubbed my body against hers. I was so hot for her. But she was right. The next time the bell rang it would be a man with a Chinese. I'd have to wait for dessert.

"Where's your corkscrew?" She asked walking on into the kitchen.

"Top left drawer on the island."

She pulled it open and looked in.

"Oh yeah. Got it."

I just watched her. She was a delight in every movement, each tense of a muscle or sway of a tit. I tingled all over. I can't describe how it felt to know this woman. And to know how she felt about me.

Her eyes flicked up and locked on me.

"You know that feeling eating away at you right now?"

Christ. Was she reading my mind?

"It's called being horny."

"I know.

I took you're advice. I've been watching porn."

Her whole face beamed.

"Have you now."

"I've learnt all sorts of new words. And other things."

She poured the wine as I grinned wildly.

"Looking forward to you showing me what you've learnt."

I trembled with the excitement of a child waiting for Santa. My sexy underwear was already wet.

The Chinese was a welcome relief to my empty stomach and eased back the silliness the wine brought on as it swirled around my head. Not entirely though. Half way and we were sat on the floor feeding each other in fits of giggles.

We were sucking strings of noddles between kissing mouths or licking dripped sauce from the tops of one another's tits. By the time we'd finished the food we were half naked and looking for somewhere more comfortable.

We both looked at the bed apprehensively. Each of us was aware that the other had shared it with Ray. Our faces turned back toward one another.

"Spare room?" I suggested.

"Yeah. That would be better."

I tugged her arm and started running for the next room along, giggling as she chased after me. I fell forward onto the bed only for her to land on top of me before I could turn.

Her hands were all over me, running up the backs of my thighs, squeezing my buttocks, caressing the small of my back.

I stretched my arms out above my head as while kissing my back she unclipped my bra, her hands circled under to find my tits. Warm soft hands that held and softly squeezed them.

"Uhhh.

That's so nice."

My visits to Mum and Dad were a lot less fraught with Ray off the scene. Of course, there had been that first one where I'd had to tell them what had happened.

Mum, as expected, had screamed about how right about him she'd been. Dad was more concerned with being supportive as I'd cried myself silly. His focus was on practical things like money, getting a good divorce settlement and where I would live if the house was sold.

Since then though it'd been calmer. More about family gathering around. Much as we'd done for Mindy when her marriage had broken apart.

And it was Mindy who was at my side right now. Mum was busy cooking dinner and fussing about my dad avoiding the kitchen by deciding to play with Adam.

"He never helps."

"We're here. We can help." I said

"No. I'm fine. I can't stand people around when I'm cooking."

That was Mum. She complained that she had to do everything herself while refusing help when it was offered. No wonder Dad was in the front room ankle-deep in Lego bricks.

Mindy had been grinning at me from the moment I'd arrived and leaning in close, she finally broached the subject I'd known was coming.

"So. You and Ophelia?"

"Shush. Mum will hear."

She wasn't going to be brushed away that easily.

"Let's go in the garden."

Then louder.

"Just going for some air mum."

"Good. I can't be doing with you all under my feet.

And don't be long."

We slipped through the patio doors and Mindy slid them shut behind her.

Outside she lit up a sneaky cigarette and hid to the side where she couldn't be seen.

"Don't tell." She ordered me.

"They think I've given up."

"You should."

"I don't drink or have sex. It's my one guilty pleasure."

She took a deep draw and blew the smoke upwards with a satisfying groan.

"And talking of sex. Come on. Spill the beans. Is pussy licking better than cock sucking?"

I went red as a beetroot. Not the most romantic choice of words but I knew she was purposefully trying to be crude. It was her way of teasing me.

"It's... nice.

Ophelia's lovely."

Mindy continued her tease and I cursed her for making me horny.

"Does she make you cum nice and hard?"

I grinned.

"Fuck, yeah."

"Well hallelujah. Little sis has discovered the art of achieving the big O at last."

I was feeling the excitement all over again as I remembered it.

"I came five times the first night." I gushed.

Mindy stared. Amazed at her little sister finally having a sexual adventure to tell.

"And I stayed the whole night."

"Fuck me. This is real isn't it."

I smirked.

"Yeah. Keep it to yourself. I'm not ready to tell Mum. It's still early days."

Mindy became more serious. Supportive.

"When you're ready. Mum will just be glad you're happy. As I am."

"Thank you.

So what about you?" I asked, trying to move the focus away from me.

"No one new in the background?"

"No.

I'm just happy letting my fingers do the walking. Well, that and a lot of help from my Rabbit."

"Mindy."

"What?

I'm just being honest.

Costing me a small fortune in batteries I can tell you."

"I don't want to know.

Why don't you just find someone? It was never hard for you in the past."

"I've thought about it. But Adam is my focus at the moment. I don't want a string of guys that don't work out coming in and out of his life. Perhaps when he's older."

"Don't leave it too late. I'm realising just how many years I let go to waste."

"I'm thirty-two. I figure I can keep myself looking okay for a few more."

"Not if you keep smoking you won't. It gives you wrinkles around the mouth."

"So does sucking cock."

She stubbed the remains of the cigarette out and flicked it over the fence.

"Mindy. That's the neighbour's garden."

"Never did like him. He used to leer at me all the time. Creep."

"Everyone leered at you. You were always the hottie. I was plain Jane."

"You were, are, just as hot. You just dressed like plain Jane. Ophelia seems to have sorted that out thankfully."

I blushed a little. But loved hearing the compliment about my newfound dress sense. Even Mum had commented.

Then for some reason, I felt I had to tell her my last remaining secret.

"There's something I haven't told you about Ophelia."

She waited.

"When I said she worked with Ray... I meant..."

I could feel myself shaking. Perhaps this wasn't the place to tell her. But it was eating away at me and I needed to let the secret out. Oh well. I'd started now and Mindy wouldn't let it rest until I told her.

I took a deep breath and blurted it out.

"Ophelia is the one who... I caught with Ray."

Mindy just looked blank for a moment. Then the breath she'd been holding escaped in a half laugh.

"Okay.

That's not weird at all."

She ran her fingers through her hair as she processed what I'd just said.

"Fucking hell, Mandy.

You're shagging the woman who shagged your husband?"

"I know. I know. It sounds crazy but it's not how it seems."

"Crazy doesn't even come into it.

Gotta say, when Graham cheated on me, my first instinct was to kill the bitch. Not lick her pussy."

She turned to look up the garden and I waited for her admonishment. I hoped it'd be quiet. I didn't want a scene with Mum and Dad on the other side of the patio doors.

"Okay." She huffed making a decision.

"I'll skip over the part where you fucking tell me how this could possibly have happened. For now.

I'll focus on what's important. Does she make you happy?"

"Yes."

"And she's... a lesbian? You know, given you met her when she was sitting on your husband's cock."

"That's not when I met her. She's his secretary. I'd met her loads of times.

And yes. She's gay.

She just took a wrong turn. Like me I suppose."

Mindy took another deep breath as if settling her instinct to shake me into my senses. I saw her shoulders lift and then slump back as she continued staring up the garden.

"Okay.

Fair enough."

"What. You're not going to scream at me?"

She turned back.

"I'm not going to pretend I understand one bit of how this has played out. But look at you.

I've never seen you looking so happy. You dress and act like a new person. You're like my sister. Well. You are my sister. Always have been. But this is the first time I've ever felt like we have the same biological parents.

If we didn't look so similar I'd have been asking which one of us was adopted.

But not now. Not today.

Whatever this Ophelia has done to you, it's made you a new person."

I smirked.

"She licked my pussy and fucked my brains out. That's what she did. Just like you said she should."

Mindy was taken aback.

"Fuck me. You really are a new person."

She flapped her arms to the side in acceptance.

"Good enough for me.

I'm thinking I might have missed a trick with Graham's floozy."

She shivered.

"Come on. Let's go back inside. I'm cold out here."

Ophelia stood just in front of me with that look on her face.

I watched as she hitched her skirt just enough that she could hook her fingers into the waistband of her panties and they came down to her knees. Then with a wiggle they fell around her heels, sliding on silky smooth flesh. She stepped out of them and with a flick they skimmed across the hard flooring. Her skirt fell back into place. My mouth was watering at the thought of her naked pussy just out of sight beneath it.

"What you gonna do now?" She asked with seduction lodged deep in her voice.

"This."

I knelt, grinning at her as I did so. Then I edged closer on my knees and carefully raised her skirt. It dropped it over my head. Beneath it, I had two bare thighs around my face and her sweetly scented slit awaiting my attention.

It was sexy as hell to hear her, outside my makeshift tent. Unseen above me, groaning with delight, as I drew my tongue over her slit. My hands slid up the back of her thighs and held her bum cheeks. I felt every tiny earthquake in her muscles. Next, I teased around her pussy with feathery kisses. The heat of her aroused sex was hot on my lips.

"Show me something you've learnt from watching porn."

I did. I did something that I hadn't believed I'd ever do even as I'd watched two American MILF's do this very thing. I pressed my finger to her arse ring. Then as I licked her again I pressed it home, forcing her muscle to part and accept it inside her.

Ophelia shuddered from head to toe. Her hips rocked instinctively, forcing her back and forth between my finger and my mouth.

"Uhh. Fuck.

You have been studying."

Her legs trembled on either side of my face.

"Oh fuck, that feels good."

She was tight around my digit. I was into the second knuckle, and wiggling my finger about was affecting her beyond what I'd imagined.

"Oh, Jesus. I love it."

The flow of fresh nectar from her gash was testimony to how much she loved it.

"Delicious."

This was going to be another fantastic evening. This time without the urgency of newness and desperation to cum. Tonight I was intent on taking my time and being as good as Ophelia.

I was slow and gentle. A constant tease while fingers found the ticklish points on her thighs. Ophelia was swaying and shaking at my touch. Soft moans filled the room. Snatched breaths gave away her rising heat and more of her juice trickled onto my playful tongue.

"That's so good."

I felt like a porn star. An expert at lovemaking. A master of the art as I continued to taste and excite that delicate flesh.

"Fuck."

Ophelia lifted her skirt and a hand gripped my hair, pushing my face tight against her pussy. I worked her furiously with my tongue and lips as those gorgeous, slender legs trembled.

"Oh fuck."

Ophelia came. A sudden, shaking orgasm that threatened to send her tumbling to the floor. Somehow she stayed upright, gasping great lungfuls of air as she shuddered.

"Oh fuck.

Fuck. Fuck Fuuck."

I felt ecstatic when she let go and I knelt back to look up at her. I could feel the wetness of her cum on my chin. I felt dirty, but in a good way.

Ophelia was red-faced. Hot and sweaty. Her lips struggled between breathing deeply and smiling down at me. I felt so good. I'd done that.

"Oh, Mandy. That was fantastic. The best."

"Thank you."

"It's for me to thank you."

Ophelia led me upstairs to the bedroom. This time it was the main room. The scene of that fateful afternoon but we no longer cared. Ophelia just turned to me and undressed me. All the while, kissing and stroking my body. Slow and sensuous, interspersed with little compliments and whispers of love.

Somehow, the remains of her own clothing fell to the floor and I felt the delight of her beautiful tits rolling in my palms and under my lips as they danced over her soft flesh. Hard nipples pinged under my tongue play.

When we were both finally naked she stepped back and became more commanding.

"Lay on the bed. Face down. I'm going to take you to heaven."

I did as she asked, my eyes never leaving her as she raked around in a drawer.

"Put your arms up." She said grinning.

My own underwear was used to secure my hands to the bed as I watched, awaiting what my adventures in the world of porn had taught me to expect.

"Ow."

I jerked at the first slap across my apple-shaped bottom.

"Did you like that?"

I shouldn't have. It smarted. The sharp stinging pain rose in my buttock as the seconds passed.

"Yes." I whimpered truthfully.

She hit me again. The sound of my slapped flesh rang in my ears as the sting spread across my cheeks.

"Uh...Aw."

Her palm caressed my burning cheeks and I groaned with pleasure. How had I denied myself such joy for so much of my life?

"Open your legs."

I was trembling. Gripped by excitement I spread my feet wide. Ophelia kissed my reddened bum. Soft, feathery brushes of her lips that cooled my skin.

"Oh, my god."

I jumped as she kissed my arse hole. It clenched in surprise.

"Is that nice?"

My only response was a pleasurable groan as she continued with a tongue that circled and probed at my ring. It was a sensory overload when her fingers joined in the play, sliding along my pussy crack and spreading my juices across my hot flesh.

"Uhh."

"I'm going to fuck you until you cry for me to stop." She whispered.

For a moment she left me. Then more of my clothing was wrapped around my ankles. When she pulled tight I was secured firmly. I'd be unable to stop her no matter how much she made me cum.

Ophelia's face went between my legs again.

"Uhh."

Her tongue toyed at my pussy, then up around my arse. A wriggling muscle that excited nerves and tickled my whole genital area. It left me gasping and quivering. I fought the restraints to close my legs in desperation to ease the blissful agony, and I was as grateful as I was tortured when I couldn't.

"Aw fuck."

She was back at my slit, teasing it apart and sucking on the delicate flaps that lined its edges. I could hear the sounds of her lips on me and the squelch of fluids being drawn up into her mouth.

"I've been thinking about how good you taste all day." She said.

Her hot breath just millimetres from my sex aroused me even further.

"Thinking about making you cum. It turns me on so much when you cum for me."

Her tongue went back to teasing me, flicking over my bean.

"Uhhh

That feels so good on my clit. Don't stop."

Her tongue circled it as fingers took hold of my checks and pulled them apart.

"Uhh."

Back to my arse, pressing at its entrance with her tip. I clenched and relaxed. Every muscle spasmed.

"God.

You're so gonna make me cum."

Fingers glided into me, squelching in my juices as they massaged the neck of my tunnel. A finger found my bean and began a relentless circling over it. A constant gentle rub that made it burn. All the while she continued to lick and probe at my arse ring.

"Oh my god."

It hit so hard I thought I was going to piss myself.

"I'm cuming.

I'm so fucking cuming."

My whole body jerked and wriggled. I impaled my own arse on her rigid finger. The feeling was so intense I wanted to escape it but I was tied and Ophelia didn't stop.

"Uhh."

The wave of pleasure swallowed me a second time, threatening to wash me away with it. The joy only ebbed as Ophelia moved to caress my thighs and lowered me gently back into reality.

"Oh god. That was so good."

Ophelia untied me and I moved for her to cuddle me with my face against her tit. I felt loved.

"I'm only just warming up." She said softly.

So was I. I turned my head slightly and found her nipple again. Such a fun little rubbery toy that felt good between my lips.

Ophelia jumped.

"Uhhh."

Nine

I've no idea how we'd allowed ourselves to oversleep. I suppose the exertion and the late hour we finally fell asleep was it. And neither of us had been thinking about setting an alarm in our excitement. So oversleep we did. And by a good few hours.

"Shit. I'm late for work."

Ophelia was rushing about when I opened my eyes, still groggy with sleep.

I sat up catching a glimpse of her tits vanishing into her bra.

"Where's my phone?

I'll text to say I was...

Fuck. What am I going to say?"

"You're wearing the same clothes as yesterday. I think he'll guess you haven't been home."

Ophelia hesitated.

"Fuck him. Be good for him to know I've moved on."

She smiled as she typed a short text.

"Just said I'd be there as soon as I can. He can make what he wants of it."

It hurt a little that Ophelia still had to work for the bastard. But I wasn't naive. I understood she couldn't just leave her job. At least not straight away.

We kissed as she pulled her jacket on and I walked with her to the door.

1...678910...12