The Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped behind her easel. Critical eyes looking over me. No. Not critical. I changed that to professional.

"It'll take two or three sittings. I just want to get a rough outline today. Get you used to posing. The next time it will be easier.

No more than an hour."

I saw her hands moving. Unseen, my naked image started to take shape on the canvas between us.

I relaxed as the minutes passed and the redness drained from my cheeks. I slowly became comfortable in my own skin and reflected on how much had changed in me. A few months ago I could never have done this. And the idea that a painting of me naked would adorn a wall where someone visiting might see it would have horrified me.

It still wasn't something I'd show just anyone. Certainly not Dad. But I did get a buzz from the idea of showing it to Mindy though.

I fidgeted in the seat slightly as my pussy woke up. I looked over at Ophelia knowing it'd have to wait until later. Instead, I forced myself to think about what we would have for tea. Anything to stop the wetness threatening to seep out and betray me.

"Okay. That's it for today."

I was surprised. An hour had passed so quickly.

"Really? "

Ophelia was already looking over her work and I couldn't resist taking a peek as I stood to pick up my clothes.

It was little more than a sketch at this point. The major lines of my body were brushed out in thin grey paint to set out the composition. Close up it was a scrawl. Further away I could already see myself. Or at least the basic shape of my body. For a moment I stood clutching my clothes as I took it all in.

"I'll start adding colours at your next sitting. Block in the major tones."

"It already looks amazing."

Suddenly reality returned and I realised I was standing next to this woman with my tits out when she wasn't painting. I stepped away and hurriedly dressed. Posing was one thing. Being in touching distance was quite something else.

We went to meet up with Mindy in the park after my sitting. I was still on a high as we followed the path towards the play area.

"You'll like my sister. She's down to earth."

Ophelia hugged my arm but stayed quiet. Meeting the family would be as daunting for her as it was for me. Mindy was the dry run. The safe one where I could proudly show her off. My parents would be a different matter.

Winter was encroaching with a vengeance now. The leaves had fallen from the trees. The russet brown canopy of just a week ago had dropped leaving the branches as bare gnarled fingers pointing into the grey sky. Gusts of wind rustled them on the path around our feet.

Mindy was coming from the other side of the park. She saw us and pushed Adam ahead. His tiny figure ran towards us with gloves attached by strings flapping around his hands.

Ophelia knelt to speak with Adam as soon as he arrived. That impressed me. So many adults ignored children. It was nice to see her treat my nephew as an important part of the group. I saw that Mandy noticed it as well. This was going to go okay I decided.

"Hello."

Ophelia stood up, greeting Mindy warmly.

"You must be a special lady to bring my sister out of her shell so successfully."

Mindy pushed her hands deep into her pockets and grinned. I saw her eyes flit over Ophelia, checking out whether she was good enough for her little sister. Ophelia was a stunner, even to someone straight. I didn't doubt she met with her approval.

"I only uncovered what was there all along."

"Maybe. But I could never find it. She's a different person since she met you."

"More than you imagine." I added eager to share my newest adventure.

"Guess what I did before we came here today?"

Ophelia smiled and turned away, returning her attention to Adam for a moment.

Mindy waited with an expectant look on her face.

I grinned.

"I just posed nude for a painting. Can you believe that?"

I gave a tiny excited jump on the spot as my grin grew even bigger.

The shocked half-laugh showed she found it hard to.

"Fuck me, Mandy.

Really?"

"Yes."

I felt so proud of myself. I wanted to dance on the spot.

"It'll be a few weeks before it's finished, but I'll show you when it's done."

"Fucking hell. I'm stunned. I can't even remember you wearing a swimsuit let alone..."

"That's before Ophelia showed me how beautiful I was."

I glanced down to see Ophelia smiling back up at me. Adam seemed quite taken with her as he held on to her arm and chatted away.

Mindy saw it too.

"I think... you two will make great babysitters."

Then more seriously to me.

"And it's amazing you finally see what I've been telling you since we were small."

She had. That was true. I just hadn't been listening. To me, she had always been the princess. I was the servant too afraid to put on the crown.

"So, Ophelia.

How does it feel to be finally meeting the family?

The rest of us are normal by the way."

She grinned as though I'd just told her a particularly funny knock-knock joke.

"Can't lie.

I'm nervous."

"Well don't be. I've smoothed the path. Mum's just keen to meet her new hopefully-to-be daughter-in-law."

"That's what worries me. Daughter. Not son-in-law." Ophelia omitted.

"It shouldn't.

She's fine with the idea. So's Dad.

Me on the other hand. I just feel the pressure to knock out more grandchildren to make up."

She looked down at Adam holding Ophelia's hand as we wandered.

"Unless you want to adopt?

You can take him today if you like. Special offer. Free to a good home."

Ophelia was laughing.

"I'm happy just babysitting to start.

We should buy some toys." She said looking at me.

I couldn't help but smirk.

"I thought we'd already done that." I said quietly.

"For when Adam stays over." She said giving me a serious look.

"Fuck me." Mindy said in amazement at my openness.

"Don't mention that in front of Mum and Dad. Too soon. They'll have a heart attack."

I looked down at Adam as my thoughts came back to the here and now.

"You like Lego. Don't you Adam? Do you want to come and stay? And build a rocket with Ophelia?"

"Yes."

"Next week?"

I glanced at Ophelia seeing her approval."

"Can't I come today?"

"Not today. We're going to nannies today."

"Yay." He seemed pleased with that.

Never once had Ray suggested Adam visit. In fact, I realised how little interest he'd taken in him. It said a lot that he'd never once stayed with us.

"Yes. That's a great idea." Mindy said.

"A night free of the little terror."

This was going better than I expected.

The awkward part was still to come. I looked at the road running alongside the park in the general direction of our parent's house. It was time to go tell them I'd finally found the happiness that'd eluded me for so long.

"Are you ready?" Mindy asked reading my mind.

I took a deep breath and clasped Ophelia's free hand.

"Yes."

My stomach churned and somersaulted at the prospect.

"Are you sure they're okay with it?"

Mindy just smiled.

"Yes. It'll be fine.

Mum wasn't surprised at all when I told her. Told you. We all knew, except you."

"Jesus. I wish someone had told me sooner."

"I'm not." Ophelia smirked.

"You'd have met someone else and I'd have missed out."

"There is that."

Mindy took my free hand as I drew a deep breath and prepared myself.

"Okay. Here goes."

We started the walk to Mum's house along with Adam who was still insisting on holding Ophelia's fingers.

"I'm redundant." Mindy laughed.

"Perhaps not mention the painting." I whispered.

"Our secret.

Sisters have to keep something back. But I insist on seeing it as the price of my silence."

"You will."

Mindy looked over at Ophelia."

"And you and me. We're gonna swap notes on those toys later. And I don't mean the Lego."

Ophelia burst out laughing as I went red. But deep down inside I knew we were all going to be great friends. Able to have the wild conversations I'd always thought myself incapable of.

It was just a five or ten minute walk at most. To me, it was a lifetime in which my head was filled with the worst imaginable outcomes. Mum could be awkward at the best of times. She spoke her mind, and my god, I feared that she might respond badly to her precious daughter straying from the expected path.

When I saw Mum's face it was beaming. A genuine smile that dissipated my fears. In that moment I knew it would be aright.

The End