The Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halfway along the landing, Anna called out and I froze.

"See you took my advice and bought a shower hose. Naughty."

"Fuck."

Ophelia just looked at me and smirked.

"You bought a shower hose? Ooh. Fun for later."

Anna appeared in the bathroom doorway, equally as shocked.

"Oh. I see you have something better than the shower."

It was then I registered my nakedness and with a shriek, I ran back for the bedroom.

Ophelia had left when I ventured downstairs. Red as a beetroot I braved it and went to the kitchen where Anna was clearing the dishwasher.

She looked up and smiled.

"Sorry.

Thought you were alone."

I pressed the button on the kettle and took a seat.

"It doesn't matter." I said.

"It's just...

We overslept."

Anna closed the dishwasher and pulled two mugs from the cupboard.

"She seems nice."

"She is." I said.

What the hell? Anna would have found out soon enough. Now was as good a time as any. And I couldn't hide Ophelia away like some dirty little secret forever.

"I know you probably don't approve but..."

"Why wouldn't I approve?" She looked at me as though I'd just joined the modern world. I suppose I had.

"Because... you're straight." I muttered.

Anna finished making the coffee.

"What? You think I haven't been with another girl?"

I looked shocked as she handed me a coffee and took a seat.

"Have you?"

"Well, no. Actually, I haven't. I like men too much. But if you're happy then good for you. And it's none of my business."

I relaxed. It felt good to have someone's approval. Someone other than a sister who was going to support me come what may.

"Thank you.

There's only you and my sister who knows. Not easy telling people. Not that I have anyone else to tell. Apart from Mum and Dad."

Christ. That was going to be the difficult one. Hopefully, I'd manage that with a little more dignity. And my clothes on.

Anna saw the worry on my face.

"I have a friend that's gay. She didn't tell her parents for ages and ages. When she did they just laughed and said they knew already. Mums especially have a way of knowing, I think.

It'll be easier than you expect."

"I hope so."

Anna sipped her coffee.

"Anyway. Never mind that. How's the shower? I see it has a pulse setting."

"Anna."

She burst out laughing and I found myself giggling along with her.

"It was ... yeah. Fucking great." I admitted.

"I hated sex with Ray. I should have bought one years ago instead of getting married."

I was amazing myself a little more each time I spoke.

"Now it'll just be for what you said. A little me time."

"Everyone has to have that. Even in a perfect relationship.

I do.

I love my toys."

Anna sipped her coffee grinning wildly as I went red unable to avoid imagining her playing with herself.

"Can I tell you something?"

"Yes. Anything."

"I never liked Ray.

I know it's still probably raw with you, but I'm glad you're free of him.

He tried it on with me once."

That shocked me.

"Not long after I started. You were out, probably at your Mum's. I don't remember. He came up when I was making the beds and put his arms around me. He was touching me and trying to kiss me. Saying all sorts of things about my tits. I had to fight him off."

"Why didn't you ever say anything?"

"I almost did. I nearly didn't come back. But other than that, I liked the job. I liked you.

He didn't do it again and most of the time he isn't here so..."

"Crikey. He's more of a letch than I thought."

I wondered if there were others.

"He married someone half his age. That's not normal."

I looked down.

"It's not normal to marry someone twice your age either. What does that say about me?"

"Perhaps that... you like girls more?"

She grinned.

"I always suspected."

"Jesus. Am I the only one who didn't know I was gay?"

Anna laughed.

"Sometimes we lie to ourselves so much that we believe it. It takes a shock to make us see what's right in front of our eyes."

That was so true. I thought of all the times I'd looked at Anna and Ophelia and told myself I hated the idea of Ray seeing them. In truth, it was my feelings I'd hated. The thought that I might be the one turned on by them.

"The most homophobic people are often gay. They just can't accept it." Anna said.

"So they hit out at the very thing they are."

I nodded slowly. I hadn't ever been that. But I had denied a life of subtle messages my body had given me. Little things I only noticed now. Like looking at Anna's bum as it swayed going up the stairs, or my gawping at the girl in the yellow jacket in town.

"I can understand that."

Anna downed the last of her coffee and bounced to her feet.

"Okay. Gotta get on.

I guess the bed needs making."

Anna grinned knowingly.

I breathed deeply as she headed away. Somehow I'd become a different person in the last few weeks. I glanced outside. Not the warmest of days but the sun was shining. Like my future, the day was looking brighter.

"Oh shit."

Too late now but Anna was going to find my underwear still tied around the bedposts. For a second I was ready to rush up and make excuses. Then I felt a tinge of excitement instead of shame.

I finished my coffee with a smile. I'm sure Anna had done similar and I liked the idea of her knowing. Of not viewing me as the mousy, inhibited little child I had been.

"Not gonna find a strap-on under the bed am I?" Anna called down.

I was mortified.

That Friday I went out to a club. The first I'd ever been to. Ophelia had insisted I experience life more.

I felt self-conscious in what she chose for me to wear. It was a tiny black camisole dress that hardly covered my arse. No back and a front that only just contained my tits.

Hers was worse. Just as short with a plunging haunter neck. On her lithe frame, her tits swayed freely under the thin material and left nothing to the imagination.

As we stood in the queue shivering I was looking around bemused by the reality that everyone seemed intent on being half-naked. None of the girls were dressed any better and everywhere I looked the colder weather had nipples sticking out like clothes pegs.

I glanced down at myself realising I was just the same.

"Fuck. My goosebumps have got goosebumps." I complained.

I wrapped my arms across myself and stamped my feet in a pathetic attempt to get warm.

"You'll be hot inside."

And much as I had protested. That's suddenly where I wanted to be. Anywhere that was out of the chilly night air.

The music hit me as soon as we were through the doors. I didn't so much hear it as feel it. Thump. Thump. Thump. My stomach bounced as though hit with a wall of sound. And yet over it picked out girls screaming and lads hooping.

"I can't hear myself think."

My god, it was loud. And hot. The smell was the main thing I noticed. Alcohol and sweat. Body spray and perfume. A mixture that assaulted my nostrils with its alien scent

And there was the lack of room. Hundreds of bodies packed tightly together it was impossible not to rub up against other people. Ophelia was at the bar fighting for attention.

I looked around. Everywhere I saw couples. Boys and girls dancing or shouting pointlessly over the music. Strobe lights picked them out and momentarily made clothing super bright before flicking to the next group. This wasn't a place for conversation. Everything that needed to be said was done with a look.

A drink was pushed into my hands in a tall glass. I saw Ophelia's lips moving but I didn't hear a word of it.

I took a gulp of whatever it was before gasping. It was strong whatever it was but it quenched a thirst the dry air was already giving me.

Ophelia was downing hers, encouraging me to drink up. The glasses joined others littered around and

I felt self-conscious as Ophelia enticed me onto the dance floor. Suddenly we were advertising our sexuality. Two girls dancing together. No. I wasn't dancing. I was moving around which made it worse.

Ophelia found me funny. She also found it necessary to guide me. That meant her hands were all over me as she tried to teach me to follow the music.

"Relax. No one cares." She shouted.

I cursed the little dress. Everyone was looking. They could see more of me than anyone had.

Someone touched my arse as they passed me. I wasn't sure if it was an accident or on purpose but it had me swing around. Ophelia took that as an excuse to cup my tits and squeeze them as two lads looked momentarily before turning to the bar. That was when I realised I wasn't truly the focus of everyone's attention. No one was looking at us any more than they were anyone else.

I lost my terror and found myself more in tune with the music and Ophelia's arousing touch. Right there on the dance floor, I found myself heating as the hole between my legs began to ache. I felt my dress tighten as my tits swelled and sweat soaked my forehead.

"I love you so much." I said with no hope she would hear me.

Those hands continued to touch me. My arms, my legs, her fingers on my face as she stared into my eyes.

We downed more drinks under the hot lights and kissed longingly unconcerned by the hundreds of people around us. I became more and more confident. I stopped caring and pressed my body against Ophelia's her hands played with my arse cheeks. I even slipped a hand inside her dress and caressed a tit as we stayed tight and smooched to disguise my bravery.

I was all giggly by the time we headed for the taxi rank to go home. It was probably colder still but I didn't notice. Instead, I was wrapped around Ophelia letting her lead the way.

"See. I told you no one would look at us."

She'd been right. I'd been so hung up on having everyone see us together, knowing we were lesbians. But no one had paid us any attention. We hadn't even been that special. There'd been other same-sex couples in there. Not many, but I'd seen them.

The car was warm as it headed through town. Ophelia's hand was on my leg and I knew she was going to be mischievous.

"Stop it." I said as her hand went higher and pressed between my thighs.

"I can't wait." She said nibbling my ear.

I pushed her hand away but it came right back and made me gasp. I looked at the driver and the rearview mirror wondering if he could see us.

"No." I said again.

"But you're so sexy."

Her fingers were at the very hem of my panties and I squirmed. She buried her face in my cleavage and I squealed.

"Stop it."

I pushed her away and squeezed into the corner of the seat with a face so red it would have been a brake light if I turned around.

Ophelia was in hysterics.

"Wouldn't you like to do it in the back of a car?"

"Yes.

Anywhere." I whispered.

"But not with a cabbie watching who needs his eyes on the road."

Thankfully it was only a short ride and I paid the cabbie.

By the time we got in, Ophelia had her hands under my dress again, caressing my arse cheeks. But now I wanted them there. She was pressing herself into my back and kissing my neck.

"You know what all those people from the club are doing now?" She said.

"Shagging. Hundreds of them. All those pretty girls with their legs open.

That's what you do after clubbing. You go home or somewhere in a car and ... fuck."

So much emphasis on that magical word.

"You're drunk."

"I am.

And so are you."

That was true. I let her kiss me and feel my tits.

"You know what I want to do don't you." She said staring into my eyes.

"Have a coffee?"

"No.

I want to shag you.

I want to push my finger in your arse and lick your pussy because you're so beautiful."

She was more than drunk, she was pissed. But my god, what she was suggesting sounded good.

I pulled her top to the side and looked at her tits. They were gorgeous and her nipples were pert. I kissed one. A gentle brush of my lips had her shuddering and that nipple became like steel in its erection. I did the same to the other, imagining they must be hurting with their hardness.

Ophelia went wild. She took hold of me and pushed me toward the kitchen island. Forcibly bending me over it.

"Uhh."

I bent down, reaching to grab the far side. Ophelia dropped to her knees and did as she'd promised. Her mouth landed soft kisses around my vulva as a finger pressed at my arse through the panty material.

"Uhhh."

She was kissing me, soaking my panties with her saliva as I leaked into them. They became a warm wet compress against my pussy. Then she wanted to be at my flesh unhindered. My panties came away, down to my feet and she was back, licking my arse. She spat, then put her finger there.

"Uh."

I felt my muscle pop and it sunk into me. Fucking my hole like a tiny cock as she went back to licking my pussy. My whole body became super sensitive. Every touch, every breath on my skin left me shivering with desire.

"Fuck."

I spread my legs to let some of the heat escape and accepted the worktop taking my weight. Even drunk, Ophelia was expert as she peeled back my flower with her tongue.

"More new words for you.

This is called carpet munching." She said.

"Going down the hall, licking the mango."

"I don't care what it's called. Stop talking and do it some more."

"Munching some box." She finished before returning to find my bean.

"Uhh."

Was there really that many names for it? None of them sounded particularly sexy. It had taken me twenty-eight years to say fucking. I'd stick with that. All I truly cared about was how good it felt. Her finger and her tongue acted as one to give me the most erotic, pleasurable, mind-blowing experience I could imagine. I wanted to cum, but somehow she held me teetering on the edge for what seemed a lifetime as I moaned and trembled.

"Oh my fucking god."

My orgasm was explosive. It washed over me taking my mind with it. I think a little pee came out as I lost control. Ophelia lapped it up. Swallowing my discharge as though it was my life essence.

"God almighty."

Her assault eased and became a massage. A soft, gentle working of my hot flesh.

When she stood up she waited until I looked around, then released her dress where it was fastened behind her neck. It fell to the floor as though weighted with lead. Next went her panties.

"I might keep the heels on." She giggled.

I just stared at her. Totally naked except for those shoes. They held her poise straight. Slender ankles, toned legs. Tits that moved gently with each breath. Finally my eyes settled on her face. Those big blonde waves framed it making a heart shape. Richly coloured lips trembled with anticipation and big blue eyes watched me with a hunger.

I was reminded of those pictures on her bedroom wall again. Heavenly creatures, posing, confident, a hint of sexual expectation.

"Oh, Jesus.

You are so beautiful."

I stood up and took her hand, pulling her after me as I started walking.

"Come to bed." I said.

As I led Ophelia away intent on taking her to the edge of madness I felt so happy. Meeting this woman had been an epiphany in my life. Not only had she made me face what I was and taught me how to enjoy sex she was showing me new experiences daily. Things I'd missed out on in my dull fakery of trying to conform to an illusion, while not knowing how or why.

I couldn't imagine how anything could spoil it.

Ten

It took Ray a few weeks to work it out. But when he did, he didn't react well.

Hell hath no fury like a businessman scorned.

"The bastard sacked me."

I stepped back from the door to let her in. Ophelia stormed past me, her heels clicking forcibly on the hard flooring. The anger was almost tangible in her wake.

"He can't do that."

I said following behind.

"Well, he just did."

Ophelia dropped the box she was carrying on a side table. It was the personal contents of her desk. Everything cleared out. She looked tearful.

"Said he would claim I'd sexually harassed him if I challenged it.

Fucker even had George escort me off the premises. The poor man didn't know what was going on."

I hugged her.

"I'm so sorry. This is all my fault."

"No, it's not. It's him for being such a fucking wanker."

She took a deep breath to calm herself.

"Sorry.

It's fine. I'll get another job. It was what I was trying to do anyway. Just makes it a bit more urgent now.

What I can't get is another you."

She hugged me back.

"Now make me a coffee while I calm down."

I moved towards the kettle, holding on to her hand until our fingers finally slipped apart when she couldn't reach me any longer.

"He knows about us.

I won't repeat what he said."

That didn't come as too much of a surprise.

"How did he find out?"

"One of his golfing buddies told him I'd been seen coming here. He knows my history so it didn't take a lot to work out it might be for more than just the coffee.

Must hurt his feelings that both the women in his life prefer pussy to sucking on his pathetic little todger."

"My coffee is good though." I joked to lighten the mood.

At last. Ophelia smiled.

"Your pussy is better."

I grinned at seeing her anger easing. The kettle had only just boiled so it took me no more than a few moments to have a mug in front of her.

"So have you found any jobs to apply for?"

"A couple. Just waiting to hear back. There are other things I can do if I have to. Even factory work short term. I'll just have to cut back on my spending to keep the apartment on."

"I can't imagine you in a factory. You'd break a nail."

"Hey. I can don an overall and get dirty with the best of them if I have to."

"I'd rather you just stick to being dirty with me."

"Later, honey pot.

Let's have dinner. Then we can go play."

We went to bed early and made love. This time it wasn't the tease of tying up or having my arse slapped. Nor the frantic, drunken thrusting of my holes with me bent over the kitchen worktop. It was just a gentle, sensuous exploration of one another's bodies. Kissing, touching and stroking. Whispered sweet nothings in each other's ears until we came in unison.

After, we lay together just happy in one another's company. In all my years I would never have imagined that I'd find true happiness in a same-sex relationship. I'd grown up conditioned to think bliss was to be found in the arms of a man. To follow the same path as my sister. I had tried to. Ultimately, the only bit where we matched up was the cheating husband and divorce.

I snuggled up tighter and Ophelia's arm went around me.

"Look at us."

She said.

"Ray lost us both and we found each other. I'd say there's an irony in there somewhere."

"I don't care what he thinks or says. He can't hurt us.

I've never been happier."

Ophelia turned the light out and rolled onto me again.

"You're insatiable" I giggled

Her hand slid between my legs as they opened around her.

"That's because you're just too irresistible."

The next strike arrived in the morning. It came in the form of a courier-delivered letter from Ray's solicitor laying claim to the house. With it were divorce papers citing my unreasonable behaviour and naming Ophelia as co-respondent in an extramarital affair. He didn't even need to do that to get a divorce these days. But he had because he was vindictive. That was something I was quickly realising.

My jaw fell open on reading it.

"Unbelievable. He's blaming me for the breakup. He's the one that..."

I clamped up realising how hurtful it might be to Ophelia.

"He's demanding I'm out of the house by the end of the month."

I took a deep breath and spoke more calmly as I focused on what was important.

"Where am I supposed to live? I'll be back at my parents."

"No, you won't. You'll move into the apartment. At least while I can afford to keep it on. A couple of months at most unless I can find work quickly.