The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 09

Story Info
Midnight. One a.m. Two a.m. The men keep coming and coming.
20.2k words
4.6
11.6k
9

Part 9 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeremydcp
Jeremydcp
1,100 Followers

Chapter Nine

Lindsay emerged from a deep, but short-lived slumber in the early morning hours to a sensation of delirious, unrestrained happiness, and allowed herself to bask in it before trying to figure out what the cause of it was.

Why did she feel this way again?

The eighteen-year-old rotated her head and took survey of Pamela's luxurious mass of platinum blonde hair spread out across the pillow beside her. Realization set in, just like that, and Lindsay let loose with a sleepy, all-encompassing smile - the smile of a woman who had spent the night making love to her soulmate.

Oh, snaps. So, I wasn't dreaming after all. It really happened!

But Lindsay's euphoria was interrupted by a notification from her cell phone. That damn thing could be incessant, and she wondered if the chime, if it was repeating, was what originally woke her. Not wanting to rouse Pamela as well, she leaned over and searched the dark, unfamiliar floor with her hand to silence the device.

Once Lindsay found it and glanced at its touchscreen, a thick lump formed in her throat. OhmiGod! Sammy... an e-mail. You finally wrote me back. She tapped the icon and was about to read the message, but realized now wasn't the best time. Pamela was already up, rubbing her bleary eyes, her frame wound in a blanket and propped against the headboard. A small glimmer of moonlight bathed the room and cast an angelic glow on her.

The instant they fixed their gazes on each other, a 24-carat smile spread across Pamela's face and tugged at the essence of Lindsay's core. Pure desire flushed her.

"Morning, baby. You okay?" An extended yawn forced its way out of Pamela's mouth. "Everything all right?"

Fire crackling beneath her cheeks, Lindsay felt embarrassed by how fantastic it was to wake up with Pamela like this. "Yeah, yeah, everything is fine." Deciding she would check out the e-mail later, Lindsay put her phone into standby mode and placed it upside-down on the nightstand. "I'm hungry. I think I'm gonna go over to the kitchen and find something to snack on."

"I don't understand how you're hungry after last night." Stretching, Pamela moved closer and whispered into Lindsay's ear. "You were ravenous and refused to stop gorging yourself, remember? You gave me three orgasms with that sexy little mouth of yours."

Lindsay's exhale blew audibly, and she twirled her head about. Damn, I did. "You taught me well, I suppose. Will need to teach me some more too." As Lindsay got out of bed and slipped into a pair of panties, she had the urge to crawl back underneath the covers and again feast on Pamela's treasures. Let's run off together somewhere, go on an adventure, and fuck. Fuck until we can't fuck no more.

But the growl in her tummy was becoming more persistent, so it would be smart to fuel up because she had a long (and hopefully profitable) day ahead. I'm gonna have a threesome with Pamela and that black guy from the website at one o'clock. And I'll get paid for it too.

Lindsay leaned over and pressed a kiss to Pamela's forehead as she'd settled back down and was fading away. And fast. "I'll catch up with you in a few hours, alright? Try to get a little more sleep." Lindsay made a move toward the door but stopped at the last instant and allowed herself another glance of Pamela's mesmerizing face. "I love you."

"Love you too, sweetie," Pamela said, and Lindsay couldn't have asked for a better way to start her day.

<> <> <> <> <>

"I never knew sex could be so magnificent. Last night, it was... it was... incredible! Incredibly incredible."

Lindsay was chatting up a storm with Jim in the parlor twenty minutes before the brothel opened. She had trouble sleeping overnight with Pamela's body pressed against hers while contemplating all the intimacy they had shared. Yet, she wasn't tired. Lindsay was still on fire and riding a surge of adrenaline, babbling to Jim about her family, hiking, pet rabbits, cats, dogs, parakeets, and her newfound sapphic bliss with Pamela.

"I'm glad the two of you hit it off, hon. I've never seen Pamela act the way around another girl like she does you."

Something about Jim's voice, or perhaps his mannerisms, reassured Lindsay. Like a warm hug from Grandpa. Jim had a deep bond with several of the ladies and handled them all expertly. The atmosphere here would be sooooo different without him.

"You get in good with her and you're going to be golden for however long you decide to work here. Pamela will take care of you like you wouldn't believe."

But Jim realized Pamela had already taken care of Lindsay. The only reason she still had a job was because Pamela begged Colt to give her a second chance. Without Pamela, Lindsay would've been tossed to the street and had the door forever slammed in her face.

"You look tired. Perhaps you should go back to bed and lay down too." Jim picked up a piece of celery and showed it to her with a smile, then ate it.

Instead, Lindsay bit her lower lip to keep from grinning like a kid going to the amusement park. Lay down? Sleep? Who needs sleep? Pamela said my pussy belongs to her now and she'll never let go of it. Best. Night. Ever! Jeeze Louise, those orgasms she gave me were endless. She's just as into me as I am into her.

The festivities commenced in Lindsay's bedroom but moved over to Pamela's in the middle of the night. The sex was frequent and intense. Pamela took Lindsay again and again, checking off so many of her lifelong fantasies that she was left rocked, and in a literal broken heap.

I feel so slayed.

Lindsay had been kissed, licked, caressed, fingered, spanked, throttled, and fucked in a variety of dizzying positions and role-play situations. They had sex for hours on end, all throughout the night, including one round in the kitchen where Pamela hoisted Lindsay onto the countertop and caused her to shriek out in orgasm by using a trio of fingers. Nicolette stopped by, unbeknownst, in the thick of things to grab a snack of her own, and the exhibitionism thrilled Lindsay, just one more amazing moment in a night (and week) overflowing with them. I kissed and made out for a while with Nicolette, too, and she wants to hook up with me and play when we have some free time!

Lindsay was happy. Overjoyed. Ecstatic. But something nagged at her, a dark cloud, an obstacle, that threatened to derail her journey to a happily ever after - certain eternal bliss - with Pamela.

"What about Colt?" The mere mention of that name was enough to intimidate the hell out of her. "I mean, I'd like to be in his good graces too." But only so I could get closer to Pamela and steal her away. Pamela and I belong together! A warm shiver danced up Lindsay's spine. She had wavered on her attraction for Colt these past few days - still upset that he'd suspended her, among other things - but the man was handsome and chiseled, and far too tempting. He's a dick, but I'd still fuck him. Lindsay stifled the urge to snicker. For five hundred bucks, that is. "But I don't know if he likes me."

On second thought, Lindsay had a better idea.

Colt could be my baby daddy. Maybe he could get both me and Pamela pregnant and we could raise our children together. I'd convince Pamela to divorce him, to be with me full-time, we'd fleece him for all his money, and seize ownership of the brothel too.

Jim chuckled. "Do your job, hon - do it well - and keep your head down and stay out of trouble. Colt will come to like you in time, especially since you have something magical going on with Pamela. Yeah, Colt may not be the most outgoing guy behind the scenes. Trust me, though - Pamela is his kryptonite."

Why can't he be friendly and sociable like you? It was a horrific thought, but Lindsay would never cause chaos in Pamela and Colt's marriage. I'm not a home wrecker. She furrowed her brow. Pamela loves Colt and them splitting up would destroy her. I don't want to see her hurt.

Truth be told, she wished Colt was more like Jim. No wonder Pamela speaks so highly of you. Hands down, he was the nicest guy she had ever met. I need to sit on your lap sometime, Jimbo, perhaps give you a handjob, and let you come in my mouth. I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you? It'd take your mind off Kenzie for a while too.

Lindsay believed she could trust Jim with anything. Calm and easygoing, he didn't come across as the type to pressure any of the ladies into any decision. Instead, he was the one they turned to whenever they needed advice. If he and Pamela were married, I'd do anything I could to make it a three-way. Jim could be the Daddy I've always wanted, and Pamela my new Mommy!

* * *

The brothel had two thick, reinforced doors at its front entrance. At the top of the hour, Jim opened both and found a man in his early to mid-forties waiting on the other side. Cool. A customer first thing in the morning. He was dressed in a casual button-up shirt, cargo shorts, and flip-flops. They shook hands and exchanged pleasantries. After the mandatory ID/age check, Jim invited him inside and locked the inner door behind them.

When the brothel was closed from three to ten each morning, the outer door was secured and access to the doorbell was impossible. In the past, people spammed it overnight to be a nuisance. But in 2007, Colt had the second door installed so the employees inside could finally sleep in peace.

"So, bud. Don't think I've seen you here before." Jim offered the guest a seat and poured him a complimentary brew. "What brings you to our little corner of the world today? You a local or a vacationer?"

"Vacationer." Tall, outgoing, and gregarious, Ryker Gamble was brimming with energy as he downed a gulp of beer. "I'm from Kansas, man, and snuck away from the little lady for a couple of days. Told her I was going to the casinos in Vegas, but the reality is, I wanted to do a brothel crawl." He spoke with a deep bravado that, in Jim's mind, bordered on arrogance. "I'm starting here and driving further north today and tomorrow and flying out of West Wendover on Monday. I prefer to blow my money on some hot, naked-ass chicks instead of losing it at the casinos."

"Oh, truer words have never been spoken, bud. I prefer to spend my money on red-hot women instead of tossing it down the drain at the casinos too. It's much more fulfilling." Jim had variations of this same discussion with prospective mongers thousands of times over the years. He knew exactly what to say and how to say it to entice them to open their wallets. "What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a doctor, man. An internist."

"Oh wow." A doctor? Really, man? Funny. To Jim, Ryker didn't come across as the doctor type, but he'd been wrong before. He looks more like a retired NFL linebacker, six-foot-two of entitled male muscle. I wouldn't trust him with my medical ailments, that's for sure. "Have you ever been to a brothel?"

"When I was younger - fifteen, twenty years ago - I did a couple of crawls in Nevada and Montreal. Always fun to hook up with a hot, smokin' chick with no strings attached." His lips curled into a wolfish grin. "I got married in 2016 - finally settled down - but now the itch is back, and I need to take care of it in the worst way, man."

Aha. One of them. Quite common around here.

"Savannah - my wife - she's six months pregnant with our first child." Ryker gave a strained head shake and when he lifted his eyes to Jim's again, they were full of doubt. And fear. "Gonna be a boy."

"A boy? That's wonderful. Congratulations."

"It is wonderful, man, and thank you." Ryker fisted clammy hands at his sides. "But the broad is drivin' me nuts. Life isn't fair. I didn't expect our marriage to be this way." He swallowed hard and said in a flat tone, "Don't get me wrong - I love my wife but needed to get away from all her bitching and complaining for a few days." Almost at wit's end, Ryker's face was distant. "It's getting worse the more pregnant she gets, you know? Plus, she's lost all her sexual appetite and it's killing me. I've got the worst case of blue balls in recorded history, man." He pushed away from the bar. "It's so damn upsetting."

"Well, I think we could help you out. Won't be a problem at all." Jim's heart fluttered at the thought of being married himself, specifically to Kenzie, and her being in the late stages of pregnancy. I sure wouldn't leave Cierra at home and go running off to a brothel behind her back.

Enough of those thoughts, right? I got a job to do.

"We have eight ladies on duty and I'm sure one or two of them will fit your needs, if not more." Jim was the epitome of professionalism when it came to customer service. "Blondes, brunettes, raven-hairs, foreign imports; everything from the busty MILF to the eighteen-year-old fresh out of..."

* * *

"Hi there! Good morning!" From behind the curtain on the right side, Lindsay emerged with the sweetest, most sincere smile, and sashayed over to the man at the counter. Her suspension served, she was wearing a thin, peach-colored minidress and two-inch heels. Gorgeous, vibrant, and ready to earn some much-needed cash, Lindsay hurried off to her bedroom moments ago to change into something more appropriate when she and Jim spotted a customer standing outside on the security feed. "I'm Kayleigh."

"Sup, girl?" This mountain of a man appraised her from head to toe. "I'm Ryker Gamble."

Really? Sup? Is that a word people even use anymore? "It's nice to meet you." I don't like the vibe I'm getting from this guy, but his eyes are ravaging me. Lindsay all but ignored Jim as she smoothed out her minidress, extended a hand, and nestled closer. 1995 just called and wants its pickup line book back. A chill speared through her chest. Remember what Pamela said about dealing with customers who make you feel uncomfortable. "How are you today?"

"Fine, just fine. And you are... fucking incredible." Though compliments were always welcome, Ryker's glibness, his straightforward style, failed to impress Lindsay as he held her hand above her head and she did a pair of pirouettes.

"That outfit is so cute."

"You're very sweet." Hold back on the full-on, all-out smile. Take it slow, let it blossom over time, and make this guy think you're interested in him. Another thing Pamela had taught her was that flashing a smile right off the bat may seem disingenuous, even flat-out fake. Look at the man, assess him for five seconds, and then smile.

"Your body is amazing. Wow, you're so sexy."

"Thank you." Lindsay motioned toward the bar stool beside him. "Do you mind if I sit down?"

Pressing his hand to her lower back, Ryker guided her over. "Please, by all means, do."

Lindsay hadn't tried this yet, but Pamela also said it was okay to snag a trick from the front before he (or she) asked for a lineup. I have every right to. Besides, Lindsay assumed she was the only girl in the house awake this early. Not sure but think so.

"How old are you?"

"I'm eighteen... nineteen in December."

"Oh, you're young. You have such a cute face."

"Thank you."

"Such a cute smile, cute eyes. Incredibly attractive."

"You're so kind." Perhaps he isn't a neanderthal after all. Lindsay was beaming at the excess praise but still didn't care for Ryker, regardless, as she'd overheard his earlier comment about needing to be away from his pregnant wife. Like Jim, it turned her off. I don't mind if they're married, but that's just plain wrong.

But this was a brothel - things were different here - and it wasn't Lindsay's job to pass judgment. Her job was to be a pleasure and orgasm specialist who had little to no morals.

Whores don't know anything about ethics. She gulped her throat, her insides dissolving into shame and woe. At least, people don't think we do. But she signed up for this job, right? This life? Indeed, Lindsay needed to work on putting up more of a barrier. I'll feel bad for his wife once I'm done counting the money I make from him.

She had to do a double take. Wow, cold. So unlike me, but maybe this place is rubbing off on me. Ryker was fighting a difficult battle, though he didn't realize it, because Lindsay's party with Eric on Wednesday evening was still fresh on her mind. I won't let my guard down and allow one of these men to hurt me ever again. Her mindset would be different if there was an instant connection with Ryker, a certain spark, like with Sammy. I wish every monger was like Sammy. He is the perfect man.

"So, how long have you been in the business?"

"Umm, this is my first week." You're young. Play your innocence up, don't come across as someone who has gotten fucked multiple times this week. Pamela said it may be your greatest asset. "I started on Monday."

"Really?" Ryker's eyes hollowed out, as if his brain couldn't process that delightful bit of information. Every muscle froze before another grin crept onto his lips and soon spread from one side to the other. "How do you like it so far? Been busy this week with customers?"

"No, not really. But it's still been fun."

He cocked an eyebrow. "Any customers yet?"

"Yeah, one or two." Why not? What's the harm?

"What do you like most about working here?"

"Meeting new people, especially older guys."

"Older guys?" Ryker rubbed his hands and leaned in closer. "Shit, yeah. I like the sound of that."

"I've always loved talking to older men and hanging out with them. I feel like they just ... they understand. They get me, you know?" Lindsay trapped her lower lip between her teeth, the telltale innocence of a sex kitten in training. "So, I'm glad you and I can keep each other company this morning."

"Does it feel kind of like, naughty?" Ryker scrubbed a hand over his face. "To be with an older, experienced man? To have him balls deep inside of you?"

"Yeah, exactly." Balls deep inside of me? Nope, he was a neanderthal after all. "I like to be naughty."

"Where he throws you around? Takes control? Makes you feel like you belong to him?"

"Yeah."

He tugged her closer with a lecherous grin. "I like that. I bet your pussy is wet and tight."

The pretty girl's mouth twisted to the side, going tiny, and she tried her darnedest to forget this guy was a creepy loser, but no matter what she did - even attempting to conjure up Sammy's face and no-nonsense charm - Lindsay failed. Ryker's slick, superficial stare pulled her in like a moth to a flame.

This is bad news. Suddenly, Lindsay realized something. This hurtbag reminds me of Zack in more ways than one.

Lindsay wasn't ready for work yet this early in the morning. She hadn't bothered to dry her hair from the long shower when she first came out to talk to Jim thirty minutes ago. It was dry now, but still frazzled. Her mascara needed to be touched up, too, but the bodacious minidress and heels offset whatever drawbacks.

Lindsay could have taken a few extra minutes to make herself more presentable, but didn't want to risk another courtesan swooping in and getting to the bar before she did. Tag-teaming a customer in the lobby wasn't permitted unless he or she asked for two (or more) ladies. It was first come, first served.

Why take the chance? I look good enough as is. Pamela also told her that certain guys like to see girls only seventy or eighty percent ready because they were more "real" without all the makeup and excess glam.

Jeremydcp
Jeremydcp
1,100 Followers