The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me see the pictures first."

It would've been easy for Colt to single Pamela out and suggest her as the best choice for Gabriel, but selfish and unfair to the other ladies too. If the trick chose Pamela, she and her husband would pocket the entire fee together. $600 for a one-hour party? $700? Maybe more?

If Gabriel selected anyone else, Colt and Pamela (as the house) would only receive half of the payment.

Suggesting Pamela (and Pamela alone) would be unethical and, if word got out, cause a mutiny. Colt would only mention his wife's name if a customer was looking for something she specialized in, but also do the same for any of the others who were a match as well. He prided himself on being unbiased. Colt would never direct clients toward Pamela unless it was justified. His business wouldn't have survived this long, he thought, otherwise.

Gabriel took his time leafing through the digital photographs with the remote control, asking questions about each courtesan. Finally, he decided. "Nicolette looks too much like my wife - granted, a younger, much sexier version of Jessica - and I don't like exotic women like Aaliyah. So, I'd like to meet Pamela and see if I can hit it off with her." A lustful grin slid into place. "Besides, I've always wondered what it would be like to have sex with a gorgeous, hot blonde like that."

Colt ground his teeth. I wish Pamela would just fucking retire. These guys look at her and talk about her like she's nothing more than a piece of meat and I'm getting tired of this shit. She is my wife!

Regardless, he didn't show those emotions. "Choosing Pamela is a wise move, my friend. An incredibly wise move." Colt gave him a congratulatory pat on the shoulder. "Stay here. I'll go back and ask her to come out and meet you."

* * *

Several moments further into their hour-and-a-half session, Gabriel, desperate for attention and pleasure, tilted his chin up and tongued Pamela's mouth. His anxiety melted against those seductive lips as Pamela's arms circled his neck. "Oh Pamela. Oh my." Her body, even her mere presence, conjured up notions of a warm fire on the coldest night. "This is so much more exciting than being with my wife. A million times more exciting."

Pamela didn't say a word. She toyed with Gabriel and teased his neck with a series of butterfly kisses until he was whimpering. His body shifted and arched under her expert care. The thirty-year-old slipped her right arm beneath one side of his bathrobe and peeled it from his torso. He's overweight, but I've never cared what my clients look like.

With Pamela straddling his lap and grinding her front against his, Gabriel gripped her ass with both hands and squeezed hard. He kissed her with an intense hunger, his urges peaking at an all-time high.

Those kisses were never-ending, her mouth was sumptuously delicious, and Gabriel thought he'd died and gone to Heaven. He loved his wife and would do anything for her, but never wanted this evening with Pamela to end. She was so fine, so breathtaking, and unlike any woman he'd ever experienced. Pamela was accommodating and responded favorably to every word and every little motion he'd given her tonight.

A dream girl, if there ever was one.

Pamela broke the series of kisses and Gabriel's eyes became transfixed on her breasts as they heaved up and down with every breath. She had transitioned from her minidress to a silky white nightie and a matching G-string but kept her platform heels on.

"You're so fucking hot."

Is he talking to my breasts?

"God Almighty, you are fantastic."

"You want to play with them, baby?" Pamela's right hand was stuffed between their bodies and she was giving him a fast-paced handjob. "You want to help me out of this frilly lingerie piece and play with my titties for a while? Oh, I'd like that, baby."

"I want you to leave the nightie on. I like seeing you in it. So sexy. Yeah. So, so sexy." Fire blazed in Gabriel's eyes as he buried his face between Pamela's breasts. He pulled the lace to the side and experimented on a nipple, tweaking and rolling it between his teeth.

Pamela tossed her head back and moaned. She soon stepped away before it became too much - those nipples were sensitive.

"You want to play with my titties some more?"

"What do you think?" Exasperated, Gabriel tried to return to them.

But Pamela ducked away. "Sit back and relax, baby. We have plenty of time. We talked about those few months I spent as a stripper when I was younger, remember? Out at the bar?" She smirked and ratcheted up the charm. "You said you thought it was hot that I was attending Catholic school in the day and dancing on a pole at night." Pamela hesitated long enough for those words to sink in. I grew up in a Catholic family and attended Catholic school, but don't consider myself Catholic at all. "I'd like to give you that lap dance you were hoping for." Gabriel was drowning in a tidepool of desire as Pamela said, "How about we let my breasts touch you instead?"

Spellbound, he nodded and squared his posture like Pamela requested. Knowing he preferred her to keep the nightie on (and the G-string, too), she lowered the lace in front, exposing her breasts, and climbed atop the bed next to him. Pamela leaned in and dragged her breasts along the expanse of Gabriel's arm. Unrestrained need cascaded as he shivered, goosebumps popping up along his skin.

He closed his eyes and sighed as Pamela continued to tease. Soon, she was back in his lap and squished her breasts to Gabriel's chest for a beat, then moved up and presented them to his face. Enjoying such soft skin, his gaze was full of wanderlust. He tried to take a nipple into his mouth, but Pamela was quick to pull back.

Gabriel attempted to grab both breasts, but Pamela put an end to that as well. She pinned each of his wrists at his stomach and inclined her head with a sly, wicked grin. Yet, those devastating brown eyes cherished him like nothing else ever had. He drank in the image, especially those breasts. Butterflies fluttered in his stomach and he swallowed hard.

"Haven't you ever been to a strip club before, baby? Don't you know the rules? No touching!" Gabriel's eyebrows skyrocketed as Pamela gave him a deep, soulful kiss. "Play along with me, okay?"

"For a bit," he relented. God, why couldn't every woman be like this? The world would be a better place.

Pamela again slid her breasts along Gabriel's face. He had a five o'clock shadow and his scruff was like bristly pricks upon her sun-bronzed skin. She tried to avoid his mouth, but Gabriel was ready this time. He sucked the nipple in and feasted. Pamela giggled, but soon emitted a content hum of arousal. I like him sucking my titties. He's not all teeth like most guys are.

"You're so sexy." Gabriel's words were a mumble as his heart hammered in his chest like a mallet hitting a gong. "Dear God, you are everything I've ever wanted in a woman."

* * *

"Well, to be honest, this is my first time doing something like this."

"Oh, really?" Speaking of the so-called dance, young Lindsay was proving to be a quick learner (and an asset to the house) as she relaxed out front with another potential client.

"I've done lots of research, but I'm still not sure what goes on in a place like this."

Lindsay nodded. "Well, we can do whatever you want. I'm open-minded, game for anything." As always, Lindsay was full of sunshine and good vibes as she was hoping to seduce yet another trick into her bed.

She'd been with two already today - Ryker and Darius - and partied for four hours. Not to mention, of course, the spectacular overnight she'd spent with Pamela. Though it was well past one o'clock in the morning and her body still ached from the overburden of hot, maniacal fucking, Lindsay was raring to go and wanted one more job before calling it a night.

Money, money, money! Give me money!

"You know, Tony, I'm here for you. So, if you want anything specific, I mean, I have plenty of lingerie and a few fetish outfits if you're into that."

"Wow, I am. What a hot idea." An older gentleman from southern Utah, Tony Dinallo was overcome with excitement as Colt pretended to act busy behind the bar. "Well, there is something a little specific."

"Yeah?"

"Secretary? It's always been a fantasy of mine." The man became silent for a moment and smiled. "So, I own my company. I buy and sell computer chips."

"Oh wow," Lindsay beamed.

He reached across the counter and touched her hand. "I moved into a new office two months ago and have all these women, you know, who work for me now, and they're wearing secretary-like outfits. It's mad temptation but, you know, I can't go there." Lindsay laughed and propped her chin up with an open hand as Tony said, "They're my employees, after all."

"Don't want a sexual harassment lawsuit, huh?"

"It's been a fantasy of mine. I don't know what to say about it, but it's my thing right now. These women get me all hot and bothered."

She nodded. "A tight skirt, a button-down shirt?"

"You spelled the whole thing out!"

Lindsay chuckled again.

Tony produced a shopping bag. "I purchased a secretarial outfit and brought it with me. I don't see why it wouldn't fit you. So, if you'd be interested in pretending that you're my secretary, I'd like you to try it on first to be sure, and we can go from there. How does that sound, sweetheart?"

Lindsay's smile was golden. "I'd love to try it on and see if you like me in it." After that, they'd go back to her room and talk about getting down and dirty. I don't need any help negotiating. You're a good-looking, older man, and I bet you'd love me sucking your dick. And you know what? I'd love sucking it, too - for the right price. "How about I change, and you wait for me out here?"

Colt grinned at the man. "I know I'm not Kayleigh, but hey, I'll keep you company until she comes back."

* * *

"Oooooh. Oh, my. Feels like there's a huge surprise for me, huh?" Meanwhile, Pamela again straddled Gabriel's lap and rubbed her ass across his throbbing dick. Behind her, Gabriel's eyes were glassy as he held on to either side of Pamela's hips and was transported to another dimension full of bright colors, unique sensations, and never-ending passion. His body was alive and ready to burst as Pamela gave him the experience of a lifetime.

"Oh my God." Gabriel's hands trailed upward and cupped Pamela's breasts as he nestled his face between her shoulder blades and kissed haphazardly. She glanced back and found his lips in yet another intoxicating exchange. He thrust his tongue inside, exploring every crevice.

"Would you like a blowjob, baby?"

"Fuck, yes!"

With an obliging smile, Pamela ground her ass across his lap for a few more seconds, stood and whirled around, and dropped to her knees. Hot sweat trickled down Gabriel's face and he gulped his throat as Pamela produced a condom and rolled it on the tip of his shaft. She leaned over and closed her lips on it, lunged forward and secured it into place, and went to work.

"I don't think you're ever going to forget me after tonight." Pamela snickered as she swept her thick, long braid of blonde curls over her opposite shoulder. She snagged the base of Gabriel's cock with her thumb and two fingers and made blatant noises while slipping its head between her lips. Again, those eyes flashed upward and took Gabriel's breath away.

"Oh, wow. Oh my God."

Pamela swallowed half his girth with ease and continued to maintain eye contact. She bobbed her head up and down, albeit slowly, and Gabriel reached out with both hands and ran them through her hair. Soon, she inhaled the full length and gagged on it.

"Oh my God. Oh, fuck. Oh, Pamela. That feels so wonderful."

"Hmm, you're so happy. I'm happy you're happy." She pulled back and stroked him next to her face and projected a loving smile. "You know I'd do anything for you, right?" Pamela extended her tongue and dabbed at the underside. "Whatever you want, baby." She opened and closed her mouth once again.

"Keep doing that." Still seated on the bed, Gabriel was squirming as he watched Pamela with an aura of sheer ecstasy plastered across his face. "Oh, sweet Jesus. You're so good at this." She still had her lingerie outfit on but had since lost her platform shoes.

"Oh my. Go no hands, honey. Yeah, like that. Put your hands behind your back so I can just feel your mouth. Your sweet, sweet, little mouth." Gabriel had a grip on Pamela's hair and forced her to bob faster. "Ohhhhh my God. Oh, fuck. My wife hasn't sucked dick at all in over ten years."

Knowing she had him close to the brink of orgasm, Pamela intensified her efforts, but still held back at the same time. She preferred the climax to happen during intercourse unless he wanted something different. Pamela's hand returned to Gabriel's shaft and frigged away as her mouth continued to wield its magic. Soon, her head was bouncing about at a frantic speed.

"Oh yeah, wow. Oh Pamela. You're an angel. Take your hand away again, honey. Yeah, yeah, no hands. Oh my God. Fuck, my balls feel so full. So full, so full! Baby, please, stick your tongue out and lick my balls. Yeah, lick them just like that. Oh, so fucking amazing. I... I... oh my God. Fuck."

Pamela withdrew her face and giggled. "You're not as apprehensive about being with me like were you when we first started talking."

"Oh no. Not at all. Yeah, yeah, I like this."

"You have a helluva dick, baby." Her eyes fluttered shut as she suckled its head. "You're really thick - a lot thicker than what I normally see. And it tastes so good." Pamela swallowed him whole and used her supercharged vacuum technique at the well of her throat.

Soon, she again pulled away and asked in a polite, tender voice, "Would you like to have sex with me? Put your dick in me?"

"God, yes! Yes, yes, yes, a million times yes."

* * *

Three doors down the hall, Scarlett was entertaining a client old enough to be her grandfather.

"Oh, shit," she grunted, bent over the side of the bed as the man stood and thumped her from behind. Her face flush on the mattress and ass perched high in the air, Scarlett glared back at him with one open eye. "Oh. Oh my God. Oh, shit. Fuck, so good." She still had her white stockings and garter belt on, along with four-inch heels - per his request - but was otherwise nude. "Oh, your dick's so fuckin' hard! Make me your slut!"

Unlike Pamela, everything Scarlett said and did with the typical client was an act. Sure, Pamela acted as well to an extent, but Scarlett took things to a whole new level. She wasn't genuine at all - indifferent toward her customers and whatever problems they faced in life - and viewed them as a payday, and nothing more. Scarlett didn't care what any client said or did in her presence as long as they compensated her for her time.

Truth is, Scarlett could have filed her nails and not made a single, solitary sound as this broken down, seventy-three-year-old retiree did his best to pump his dick into her. Old man doesn't have a clue what the hell he's doing. Yet, Scarlett had a role to play - a character to act out - and hoped her reactions, believable and well-rehearsed as they were, would lead to either him purchasing more time tonight or coming back in the future for repeat encounters.

Or, at least writing a positive review on the website's message board and convincing other customers to purchase services from her.

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah. In and out, baby. In and out." Scarlett could win an Academy Award for this performance as she coaxed the man - Jack was his name - toward a proper finish. "Oh yes, yes, yes. Oh shit! Fuck me harder, baby. Oh, your dick feels so good. Hmm, you're an animal, aren't you?"

Jack moaned and roared out his approval but wasn't a talker during sex. So, Scarlett took it upon herself to handle most of the dialogue.

"Oh, yes. Yes! Use my pussy. It's your fucking pussy. Yeah, oh, yes, baby. Feels so good. Harder! Fuck me harder! Ohhhhh. Oh, shit. Oh, fuck. Hmmmmm, you got me dripping, lover. I'm gonna come soon. Are you? Are you? Yeah, you're gonna make me come."

Outside Scarlett's door, Lindsay - wearing a knee-length black miniskirt, stockings, heels, and a white blouse with a purple blazer over top of it - held hands with her latest client and guided him from the booking office toward the washroom she shared with Pamela.

"Hurry and take your shower, Tony." The trucker's shower down the hall was occupied, so Lindsay was forced to let the client use this one.

Looking like a secretary, she leaned up and graced his lips with an immersive kiss. "I'll be out here when you're done." I can't believe this guy agreed to eight hundred dollars for one hour! Lindsay kissed him again. "I'm so looking forward to you playing with my body and making me your slut secretary."

"So am I, honey. So am I."

At the bar, Colt was engaged in conversation with Russell Korby from Minnesota, who'd finished an hour-long massage party that included a happy ending (referred to as an FBSM+ in industry speak) courtesy of Kenzie. Satisfied, he couldn't stop complimenting Kenzie's virtues.

Any minute now, Kenzie would return after reapplying her makeup and fluffing up her hair and spend more time socializing with Russell. Colt encouraged all the ladies to embrace conversation both before and after parties with every customer.

That - and the lower prices - is what sets us apart from the brothels closer to Vegas. We want our customers to have an experience that lasts a lifetime for them.

Russell was a sports fanatic and a self-proclaimed superfan of the Minnesota Twins. Colt recalled Game 7 of the 1991 World Series between the Twins and Atlanta Braves as it was, hands-down, the best baseball game he'd ever witnessed. No, check that - best sporting event, period.

That game will put Jack Morris in the Hall of Fame one day. What a pitching performance. Nothing will ever top it. They spoke about those memories at length and it delighted Russell that Colt was so knowledgeable about the last time his hometown team won a championship.

Colt also had an earbud in place and was listening to his wife getting boned down the hall. Ninety percent of his focus was on Pamela and what Gabriel was doing to her, but Russell would never guess that. Not in a million years. A multitasker himself when tending bar, Colt spoke baseball and World Series moments with Russell like he was the most important man in the world until Kenzie emerged and snagged his undivided attention. As usual, Colt then faded into the background.

Indeed, the brothel was thriving with business tonight. It usually did on Saturdays. Ideally, the ladies would sleep in extra in the morning.

* * *

"Oh, that feels incredible," Gabriel said as he was splayed out across the lounge chair with Pamela, minus her G-string but still wearing her white nightie, straddling his lap and bouncing atop his cock. She did most of the work herself, undulating her hips, as Gabriel reclined and squeezed her ass and breasts. The reckless pace put undue stress on Pamela's lower spine, causing extreme irritation and stiffness, but she bit the bullet and kept going.

Gabriel smothered Pamela with both arms and reeled her mouth in for a scorching kiss. Their lips broke apart, but they maintained eye contact as Pamela continued to skewer her pussy on him. She wasn't the vocal type during intercourse and had no desire to exaggerate her reactions like Scarlett, but kept her mouth open and breathed in short, rapid bursts. Gabriel was nearing the point of no return and latched on to her mouth for another kiss. Her hips slapped his pelvis and lewd, wanton noises filled the bedroom and echoed off its walls.