The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With several mirrors located all throughout, Pamela watched herself bounce shamelessly up and down on a man she met ninety minutes ago and may never see again after tonight. My back feels like it's about to break! Colt was listening in and the thought tugged at her soul.

Why. Can't. I. Stop? Step away? Despite what he claimed, Colt hated it when she was with a customer. I know he does.

Pamela's body found no pleasure in being with Gabriel anymore, only torture. She closed her eyes, and it took everything she had to suppress a sob. I wish Colt was here because I need one of his hugs so bad right now. A pair of tears streamed from one of her eyes.

Pamela became lost in her own dismay but snapped back to reality once Gabriel's climax erupted and cum squirted into the condom. Just like that, Pamela dislodged and knelt at his side as Gabriel, moaning uncontrollably, sank into the recliner in utter satisfaction. She ripped the condom off and jacked his sticky, gooey cock, drawing one more small, timid ejaculation before deciding he was through.

"Be right back." Gabriel didn't even notice as Pamela kissed him on the forehead and scurried to the small kitchenette in the bedroom. She disposed of the condom and wiped herself clean with paper towels. A thorough handwashing, a splash of water to the face, and another wipe-down later, Pamela gave her hair a quick brushing and returned to her client with a bright, sunny smile, and slid right back onto his lap.

Oh, no. I still have twenty minutes left with this guy.

* * *

"Oh my God, Kayleigh, that feels so good."

"I could do this all night, you know."

"I'd have no complaints if you did."

She laughed. "I know you wouldn't."

The lovely wet sounds of a professional blowjob could be heard as Lindsay, crouched on her knees in the adjacent bedroom, tended to her paying customer and offered him the pleasure he was entitled to. Everything was winding down into a kind of wicked rightness that added an exclamation point to all the degradation, as exciting as it had been, that Lindsay experienced throughout the day.

Though their coupling began between boss and secretary, that role-play was a distant memory by now. "Yes! Yes! Take me!" Lindsay was eager to comply when Tony grabbed her silky blouse moments ago, popping every button right down the front and sending them scattering across the floor. She couldn't get her arms out of the sleeves and back around him fast enough.

He ruined the clasps on her bra - not bothering to undo them - but yanking the hooks apart. The fragile wires bent. Seams broke. Fabric ripped.

Though the bra was one of her favorites, Lindsay didn't care, not after Tony snatched it from her torso and violently spun her around. She grabbed at the wall, struggling to brace herself, as he yanked the skirt off her hips and down her thighs, jerking and shoving to get it out of the way. Lindsay put her head down and thrust her ass back on instinct, all but sobbing pure need as Tony dropped to bent knee and lashed at not only her pussy, but her tight, puckered rectum as well. The man's tongue, rough and edgy, plundered her, consumed and conquered, and now it was time for Lindsay to return the favor.

"God, Kayleigh. You look so... so... you look so... unbelievably scrumptious on your knees like that."

The knowledge that she was kneeling on the same cushion from when Ryker fucked her face this morning, and later, while stuffed with Darius's cock, filled Lindsay's mind. Her pussy clenched, and then, to her delight, Tony's hands descended onto her head, through her hair, as he helplessly trembled and made little thrusts into her mouth. She gazed up into his eyes, alert and attentive, the friction of her warm, slick mouth thrilling him.

The need to be gentle came upon Tony, not wanting to test the limits of her gag reflex, but also aware that his true desire was to be rough. He inserted his cock until half of it was sheathed inside of Lindsay's snug, little mouth, and groaned with mad desire.

The anticipation leading up to this moment was intense, all those weeks of planning and fantasizing, but it was nothing compared to the reality of being inside her in this unholy way. After twenty-six years of the same old thing, time after time again with his wife, and never anything new or exciting, Tony had finally found a girl dirty enough to satiate his needs.

He drove further, trying to reach the back of Lindsay's throat despite himself. She did gag, but Tony refused to let up for several seconds because his nature as a man shackled by the chains of a boring marriage, yet finally free - though temporarily - seemed unable to allow it.

"Yeah, that's good, baby. So fuckin' good. Yeah, let me fuck that face. You look so innocent. Holy shit."

Lindsay found servicing Tony's dick to be enjoyable, so hard, so huge, and believed it held an authority over a nymphomaniac like her. She melted at the thought, envisioning herself levitating above them, not looking down but somehow still a part of the action: on her knees, where a prostitute with ripped nylons and runny mascara belonged; her eager, sucking mouth, bobbing back and forth to satisfy the cock that filled it; hands down at her sides; even Tony, the customer, giving commands on how she should please him, his gaze locked on her.

"Kiss my balls now, Kayleigh." He withdrew his cock with his left hand, held it up and away, and watched Lindsay lean in with those tender eyes and nuzzle a loaded, aching testicle. Tony panted in rapid, shallow gasps, nearly lost his footing again and, in that moment, would've shilled out every penny from his retirement account to have Lindsay ready and available to do that on command whenever he desired from now on.

Overcome with stimulation, fascination, and terrible shame, Lindsay thrust a hand downward, between her thighs, so she could rub her aching pussy. Faster and faster, she rubbed, all the way down and back, sneaking a finger between the folds Ryker and Darius had pounded so sternly earlier today. This guy's turn was next.

"You're a natural with a dick in your mouth, sweetheart. I can tell you're enjoying yourself and am happy you're so eager to please me."

"Thank you, sir, and yes, yes, oh yes, I'm very eager. I want to please you." Her head bent and bottom out, Lindsay spoke in a hushed whisper. "I won't stop sucking until you tell me to either."

"Oh, Kayleigh, you're so adorable. You're such a good girl, such a good lover, but I want to fuck you now." Tony loved the little gasp that escaped her lips, as well as the hint of humiliation across her face as she moved back and stared up at him expectantly. "Stand up and bend over, put your hands on the end of the bed, and arch your back."

"Yes, sir."

After Lindsay switched to a fresh condom, Tony inspected her, arranged just as he'd specified, for a long time, her head bowed and ass high. He frigged his dick, imagining having Lindsay in his service like this forever. With his opposite hand, he trailed his knuckles over the taut, upturned skin of her backside. "Fuck, Kayleigh. Hold that position. Yeah, perfect. Just like that. So fucking hot." After several seconds, Tony stepped forward and put his cock where it belonged.

Lindsay gave a soft, joyful cry at the feeling of invasion from behind, and then, as it pushed in, the lovely, feminine whimper that Tony had already grown to admire as well. She was so wet that Tony slipped in more easily than he thought possible. Within seconds, he put his hands on her hips and thrust with abandon.

Lindsay stumbled, her thighs rigid, a deafening cry erupting from within, but Tony yanked her back to him with a swift pull of the hair. He thrust again, the slap of his hips juddering her, back and forth, in and out. Lindsay's entire being was engulfed. "Owwwww, fuck. Oh, it's so big." Her face burned. Hell, her whole body burned. "Yes, yes, yes, yes! I love big dick." Her hips bucked and rolled almost to the point where Tony didn't have to thrust at all. He could let Lindsay do all the work and impale herself until she didn't have any energy left.

Tears of arousal and disgrace and appreciation and the desperate, throbbing need to satisfy her john - I must satisfy him - consumed Lindsay as orgasmic sparks zinged from her clitoris to her sex to her womb and every deep place as Tony took her, owned her so completely, that every thought, every fiber of her being was fixated on the unbelievable ecstasy of his grip on her hair, his arm around her waist, and the maddening friction of his cock moving inside her.

I love being a bad girl. I love walking into a room and seeing all the hungry men who can't take their eyes off me. I love talking with customers at the bar and later feeling their hands once they give me their money because they can't resist me. I love having a man on top of me, kissed until I'm breathless, and then being fucked into mental and physical oblivion, and mmm... oh, God, don't stop, Tony, right there... oh, that feels so fucking lit....

<> <> <> <> <>

"We must do this again. I'll be back."

Sometime later, in the bar, Pamela nodded as she slid both arms around Gabriel's neck and offered him yet another affectionate embrace. In the background, Colt's eyes narrowed - for an instant - as Gabriel pulled back and said, "This was the best night of my life. Thank you, Pamela. Thank you so much."

"No, thank you. It was so awesome meeting you and spending time with you. I had so much fun." Their ninety-minute party had since concluded, so it was time to bid each other farewell. Pamela smiled and placed a hand on Gabriel's chest. "I think you should try those things we talked about with your wife, baby. The suggestions I made could help rekindle the magic you once had with her."

"Couldn't hurt, right?" Not only was Gabriel's satisfaction evident, but so was his relief. He'd lived out several fantasies tonight with the hottest and most alluring woman he had ever stumbled across. Pamela was worth every penny of the $1,000 to be with her.

Unable to resist, he gave her another hug. "Trust me, I'll try. Thank you again." Gabriel's hands commenced in the middle of her back and his fingertips glided downward and settled at her waistline.

Colt's eyes narrowed and his fists vibrated as he took a menacing, yet unseen, step closer. One more inch and I'll break those fingers.

Pamela's hands tightened around Gabriel's waist. "Remember, make an account on the website and keep in touch with me. I check my e-mail five, ten times a day. Let me know when you'd like to see me again, okay? And let me know how things are going with Jessica. I hope everything works out for you and her."

"I will. I promise. With any luck, I can sneak back here before Christmastime. I must see you again." Gabriel motioned toward the exit with his head. "Will you walk me to the door?"

Pamela glanced over at Colt. "Can I?"

Her conflicted husband forced a grin and nodded.

They again hugged at the door as Colt came out from behind the bar and kept a watchful eye on them.

"I'm so glad I met you." Gabriel kissed Pamela's cheek and took one final whiff of her hair and perfume.

She ain't your wife, asshole! She's mine. Stop fawning over her.

When Gabriel let go, Pamela's smile was overflowing with kindness. "Have a lovely evening, baby, and a safe trip home in the morning. Be careful. I'll miss you."

Once Gabriel stepped outside and Pamela locked the door behind him, she thumped her forehead upon the frame and let out a long, tortured sigh. Physical and mental anguish gripped her body all at once and wouldn't let go. Pamela's shoulders slumped and, suddenly, she found it necessary to lean against the door to keep from falling over. Pain shot from her back through all her extremities and bounced about in her toes. It felt like someone was jabbing an ice pick into her.

Even her teeth hurt.

After entertaining five customers over eight hours today, and the marathon she had with Lindsay overnight, Pamela was exhausted. No longer needing a false façade since her trick was gone, she clutched her stomach and vomited in her mouth.

"Hey, hey, hey, I've got you, Lady Pamela. You're safe; the night's over." Colt's words were warm and protective as he swaddled Pamela from behind, his arms forming a deep, loving cocoon. "There, there... I got you. You're okay. You're with me now. Relax." She was shivering as he wiped some seepage from her lips.

Colt knew what Pamela was going through because it wasn't anything he hadn't seen in the past after a hectic day at the so-called office. Yet again, she'd overexerted herself to perform her job to the best of her ability and please her customers. Pamela was genuine - too genuine - and one of these days, Colt feared she would go too far and permanently injure herself.

No one in the house works any harder.

"Want me to draw you a bubble bath mixed with your CBD Epsom salt?" His hands ran up and down her spine, slow and tender. "Is it your back? Your back hurt? Do you want a Zevia from the cooler?" The forty-four-year-old slipped a blanket around her shoulders. "How about I make you a Nespresso?"

Pamela's insides swirled at Colt's gentle nature - he was so considerate in situations like this - but she shook her head, turned around, and offered him a weak, listless sob. "I love you, wookie bear, but no, th-thank you. I... I'm going to... bed. My back hurts, and I'm tired. So tired...."

She moved past him on spaghetti legs and began a slow, agonizing walk toward her bedroom.

How about a massage, then? Let me help take...

Full of concern, Colt's thoughts trailed off and he was silent as he watched her sludge away. No, no, no! Their shared livelihood and its many cruelties had slapped him upside the face.

Colt desperately wanted to swoop Pamela into his arms and carry her off to bed. Cuddle and love on her with a shoulder, neck, and back massage until she fell into a deep slumber. Take away all her discomfort and make it his own.

But I can't. Colt couldn't leave the bar unattended until Tony was gone. I have to listen in to make sure Kayleigh is safe and treated correctly. Colt glanced at his cell phone. Fuck! It's two-forty-five and she still has twenty-five minutes left with him. They're going to want to talk afterward and it may be an hour or longer before Kayleigh can get him to leave. The house was scheduled to close in fifteen minutes.

"Pamela, baby, I love you," he called out as she vanished behind the curtain. "Feel better, okay? I'll be in to check on you as soon as I can."

All he heard was a little whimper in response.

Something snapped within his psyche.

Colt filled with a violent, uncharacteristic madness that overwhelmed him, causing his fists to clench tight. I hate this fucking place!

An instant later, his steely, professional will all but splintered into a million pieces, Colt stampeded after Pamela, desperate to do anything to ease her pain....

(End of Chapter Nine - to be continued)