The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure enough, Ryker didn't mind. Lindsay fascinated him as they spoke and got to know each other over the next twenty-five minutes. She was kind and attentive and hung on his every word.

A self-proclaimed "player" in his younger days, Ryker was looking at enjoying six to eight parties with different ladies today and tomorrow as he did a crawl of the central and northern houses. He spent the prior evening at the Twin Tops Motel and admitted to feeling awkward doing this without his wife's consent.

"What Savannah doesn't know won't hurt her." Lindsay beamed, trying to show Ryker that she was interested in him, not repulsed, because he reminded her of her ex-boyfriend. This is Zack in twenty years. "Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, you know? The thought of becoming a first-time father must be stressful and you deserve to relax. I'd love to be the one to help you out." I don't like you, but I'll fuck you regardless if you offer enough money. Wasn't that the name of the game in every brothel? The way things were? For these women to have sex with strangers, even the most nauseating ones, guys they'd never be caught dead with in public? "I'm so glad you're here and I'm enjoying this discussion. This is fun." Cold, girl. Ice cold. If there were any lingering doubts that you're a full-fledged whore now, you just erased them.

Sensing a party may be imminent, Jim ventured elsewhere to see if any of the others were awake. Lindsay was still a rookie and although she could handle herself during a conversation - as evidenced by the way she sweet-talked this guy - Jim still wanted another girl to do the negotiating. In a couple of days and with more seasoning, she'd be on her own.

Unfortunately, Pamela was still sleeping. Jim would only wake her if he couldn't find someone else.

"I was thinking of asking for a lineup."

"It's too early for a lineup, baby." Baby was a common word in the house and every working girl called their customers that. Heck, they called each other that too. "Management doesn't start calling lineups until eleven-thirty or noon because we like to sleep in." She pointed toward an FPD monitor atop the bar. "All the girls who are here, our pictures and profiles scroll on the screen nonstop. Hmmmmm, Pamela, Scarlett, Kenzie, Sahara, Riley, Nicolette, and Aaliyah are all available. Me too. If you see one you like, let Jim know, and he can go wake her up."

You better pick me, though. I've been talking to you for a half-hour and would like to be compensated for it. Otherwise, Lindsay would've returned to bed so she could love on Pamela some more.

"It's okay, Kayleigh. I can have a lineup later." Ryker took a fortifying breath and flashed a megawatt smile.

He is a hunk and knows his way around women despite that caveman mentality. Part of Lindsay would enjoy fucking him because he reminded her so much of her prior boyfriend. Though I hated him with a passion, I could never tell Zack no when it came to sex. Perhaps I should pretend Ryker is Zack?

Sport fucking at its finest, right?

"I was checking out the website for this place last night and this morning, and you're the girl who caught my eye the most." Lindsay dropped her finger from her hair and ran it along her neckline as if she had a tickle there. Ryker's eyes followed. "I want to be with you."

"Yeah?" Lindsay was full of kindness as she reached out and nudged the lump in his cargo shorts. "Sweet, because I want to be with you, too, baby." What had happened to her? Lindsay almost lost herself in this shameful discussion, a small-town girl from a religious family who had chosen not to be a princess but a commodity, her body to be bought and used, held down for mindless pleasure, a hard cock coming and going at the rhythm her customer chose. "We could have mucho fun together. Wouldn't you agree?" Shoving all the negativity aside, Lindsay gave him her best I-wanna-fuck-you look, her eyes warm and inviting, added a subtle lick of the lips, and decided it was time to dial up the heat.

Pamela had shown her some flirting techniques to hook a customer. With Ryker, the most effective was the solitary dance. Lindsay bumped and ground her body in tune with the music playing on three occasions. Hair flips, head tosses, long, all-encompassing stares, and plenty of playful banter, she was waving her magic wand and drawing Ryker deeper into her spell. Lindsay positioned herself so that either her knee or foot were touching him at all times - displaying interest - and hung off him at one point during an extreme bout of laughter. Just like Pamela taught me.

Jim materialized again and had Riley, still half-asleep, trudging along behind. Riley wore a gray tank top and a pair of hip-hugging denim shorts. She yawned but appeared decent and alert enough. Riley took a seat at the far end of the bar and struck up a conversation with Jim, but there was only one reason she was present.

To negotiate.

After some more back and forth flirting, Lindsay asked Ryker if he wanted to go to her bedroom and talk about a potential party. He was interested, of course, and had no objection when she explained Riley would accompany them for the financial particulars. "This is my first week and they don't trust me to do the right thing yet," Lindsay said with a sheepish grin. "You and I can discuss all the details, but Riley is gonna do the negotiating for me."

Moments later, Lindsay was seated on Ryker's lap while Riley, still half-asleep, stood by the bed and listened.

"I'm into a unique genre of porn lately. A fantasy, if you will. It's specific to catching the babysitter doing something naughty."

Sparkling blue eyes captivated Ryker. "I've done my fair share of babysitting in the past and may have an outfit or two you'd like." I've never babysat once in my life.

"Really? Wow. Yeah, so, I'll run it by you. I've been wanting to reenact a scene or two I saw in a porn movie. Babysitter, I come home, catch her, perhaps with her boyfriend. Or maybe doing something she's not supposed to like lying on my bed.

"Grabbing one of my shirts, smelling my cologne. Playing with herself, perhaps, and I catch her, and fire her. And then she comes to me and begs for her job back."

Lindsay's face danced with mischief. "So, you want me to be a naughty nanny?" I shouldn't be surprised. Pamela, Colt, and Jim told Lindsay because of her age, she'd often have clients who requested this sort of thing. Use your youth to your advantage. Make some cheddar from it. These guys want you to be all coy and innocent.

"Yes."

"I can do that. I'd be happy to."

"You like my idea? Does it turn you on?"

She extended her leg at a ninety-degree angle and regarded its high-heeled foot. "Makes my panties wet."

Ryker cackled at her joke. "You like my idea. Okay, cool."

Lindsay reached between his thighs and squeezed the growing bulge within his shorts yet again. "I'd be happy to fulfill your fantasy, baby."

"Thank fucking God. Man, this is gonna be so rad." It'd been a while since Ryker had an eighteen-year-old looker so intimate and close. "I picked a winner with you, honey." He glanced down at her probing hand. "Your touch is all sorts of good."

Lindsay continued to play with his cock as Riley explained the pricing. Ryker wanted an hour-long GFE and bartering took less than a minute. Riley asked for $700 and they settled on $550. Lindsay had learned this week to aim for at least $600 with every party so her daily rent would be waived, but she was fine going lower with Ryker because she had a threesome scheduled later with Pamela and HeavyD9116. All totaled, Lindsay would eclipse the magic $600 benchmark with ease.

After the dick check and payment, Riley returned to her bedroom (and her fiancée, Sahara) and Lindsay pointed Ryker toward the trucker's shower down the hall.

But before going in, he had something to say.

"You know, I have a buddy back home named Chris. Chris Phillips - he's a doctor, too - and you remind me of his wife, Brooklynn, when she was younger. Fucking God, Brooklynn is the sexiest piece of ass I've ever seen, without question, but she's always been off-limits because of Chris. Dude is like a brother to me." His chest tight, Ryker spoke through gritted teeth. "Chris would kill me if I looked sideways at Brooklynn. She's twenty-four, but I've known her since she was eighteen. They've been together for six years, married for five." He kicked the floor twice. "You look exactly like her when she was younger."

"I do? Oh, you unfortunate thing." Despair welled in Lindsay's eyes and she placed a hand on Ryker's shoulder. "Brooklynn doesn't know what she's missing with you." Lindsay leaned upward and pressed her lips to his for a soothing kiss. "You have a forbidden crush on her, huh?"

Lindsay got Ryker to talk further and learned that back in the day, Brooklynn was a cheerleader in college and the Homecoming Queen in high school. But Ryker had been friends with Chris for well over twenty years, and above all else, could never make a move on the man's wife. Besides, Brooklynn would never agree to anything with him anyway. She was a good girl, and Chris was the one and only man she desired.

But I'm not a good girl.

"Shit, I've had countless fantasies about Brooklynn over the years and you look just like her when she was your age."

This guy likes to repeat himself.

"I'd go to Kansas football and basketball games just so I could stare at Brooklynn on the sidelines."

"A cheerleader, huh? I have an idea, baby, if you're interested." Lindsay touched his forearm. "I have a cheerleader's uniform in my room and could put it on for you." The same one Jim helped me pick out in Oakfall. "Would you like that?"

A rush of hot lust shot through his veins. "Yes. Yes, I would."

"And during your babysitter fantasy, I want you to call me Brooklynn when I'm sucking your cock and you're fucking me." She clawed at his arms and squeezed his considerable biceps. "I want you to think about Brooklynn - pretend I'm her when she was eighteen - for the whole hour. Don't worry about her husband. Don't think about him, okay? His name is Chris, right? Chris doesn't exist in your fantasy. You'll be fucking Brooklynn, not me. Brooklynn is going to be your naughty nanny." Lindsay flashed the same heart-melting smile Pamela helped her practice and ultimately perfect this past Monday. "I won't charge any extra for the added role-play either."

Did Ryker just come in his shorts? No, but Lindsay giggled at his animated reaction, regardless. Pamela had stressed that she had all the power here as a working lady - not the trick - and Lindsay was starting to realize it.

I have the pussy; I make the rules!

She glanced down at his hands, now circling her arms, her breasts moving up and down with every breath. "I'm going to apologize over and over for sneaking my boyfriend into your house while I was supposed to be babysitting and beg you to fuck me because you're the man I constantly fantasize about." Ryker's jaw dropped. "The one I always dream about and finger myself to sleep at night thinking of. I was thinking of you while sitting on your bed and sucking my boyfriend's dick." She sensed his desire peaking. "I even tried on some of Savannah's lingerie. If you want, you can put me over your knee and spank me for being such an irresponsible nanny for you and your wife's baby."

"Sweet Jesus," he said. "I'm taking my shower now!"

"Hello, Mr. Gamble. You wanted to see me?" Fifteen minutes later, Lindsay stepped into her private room with a frightened, desperate expression as Ryker lounged on the bed in a complimentary bathrobe. Able to prepare herself while he rushed through his shower, Lindsay was ready for the role-play.

So far progressed in her wicked line of work in such a short amount of time, she came across as fresh and pristine - almost virginal - in the cheerleader outfit. Lindsay fixed her mascara and had her long-flowing, yellow-blonde hair done up in a pair of pigtails with black ribbons.

Her blue shell top was sleeveless and had a plunging V-neck design. She also wore a long-sleeved turtleneck shirt underneath it, its color white. The shell top was accentuated by a pair of red stripes across her shoulders and two more running down each side of the slim, tapered fabric.

The cheerleader skirt matched the shell top flawlessly. It was blue, but its knife-like pleats were red. The skirt was short and showcased stretchy red panties underneath. I know these panties won't stay on for long either. The skirt swished and danced high on her ass as she skipped closer. Black saddle shoes and white knee socks, showcasing thin calves, completed the ensemble.

"Is this about getting my job back?" Lindsay's chin trembled and she placed both hands together as if she were praying. "I'm begging you."

"Stop," Ryker demanded as she kicked the door closed behind her. "Turn around for me. Let me see you."

"Please, I'm begging you." Lindsay did yet another pirouette, this one slow and steady. "I need this job. I'll do anything to get it back. Please, Mr. Gamble. Please."

Ryker twirled his finger. "Do it again, Brooklynn."

Lindsay swiveled once more but was told to stop with her back to him.

"Now, look over your shoulder at me. Yeah, like that. Bend over, show me your ass. Reach back, flip up your skirt, pull down your panties, and open those cheeks so I can get a look. Keep begging, Brooklynn. Don't stop. I want to hear you beg."

She traced a finger over her lips and wet it. "I want this job."

"Bend over more."

After sliding her panties down her thighs, Lindsay placed her left hand on her backside, then her right, and spread wide. Her mouth opened in a little 'O' of excitement, blood pulsing in her cheeks, as she invited this stranger to fuck her.

"That's it. Good girl. Good, good Brooklynn. Maybe we can talk about you getting your job back now."

"I'm begging you. I need it." His large hand enveloped her little one, a gentle squeeze. "Please, Mr. Gamble."

"Good girl."

"I'm so sorry. Please give me my job back."

"What are you sorry for?"

"I'm sorry for sucking Zack's cock and letting him fuck me in your bed."

"You were a naughty girl."

Her lower lip quivered. "I'm such a naughty nanny."

"You really want your job back?"

"Yes. I need it really, really bad."

"Okay, relax, Brooklynn. I think we can work something out that's beneficial for both of us. This is how you're going to get it back." He spoke with authority. "I'm going to fuck you in that position, gently to start. Just raise your knee a little, why don't you? That's it." Ryker shed his robe, proving he was a fine specimen of alpha. "Now, here comes my dick. You're nice and wet, so it will just... slip..."

"Wait!" she bawled, spinning and dropping to her knees before him. "I have to put a condom on you first!"

Their hour-long GFE was fun and chockfull of energy. Lindsay gave the client everything she had and let him live out a personal fantasy. (Jim, by the way, praised her afterward for coming up with the cheerleader thing on the fly and agreeing to role-play as a different person. Best of all, he assured her Colt would be impressed too).

The highlight was when Ryker lay on his back and made Lindsay ride his dick reverse cowgirl style. She bounced up and down, her little titties flopping, the back of the cheerleader skirt tucked into its waistband until his hands found her ass, stilling her. Lindsay glanced over her shoulder and sobbed as Ryker spanked her with intermittent swats, giving her the discipline she needed. Lindsay closed her eyes at the pain and pleasure mingling together. She bounced her bottom up and down, side to side, clenched all her muscles to make the spanking hurt less, and luxuriated in the feel of his hard shaft penetrating the pink depths of her pussy.

"Come on, Brooklynn. On your hands and knees like the dirty little bitch I've always known you secretly are." Lindsay rolled onto her stomach and put herself in the shameful bottom-up position that meant her feminine secrets belonged to Ryker, and Ryker alone. At least until his hour is up.

Then Ryker entered her, condom and all, and rode to his climax, swiftly and urgently, the room silent but for Lindsay's cries of forced pleasure, his grunts, and the wet sounds of an enormous dick having its way inside an eighteen-year-old's pussy. Lindsay wondered how something so uncomfortable could feel so wonderful.

Ryker pounded her pussy again and again, and harder with each new thrust, but a different fulfillment had found Lindsay as well: she felt in the aftermath, after Ryker had collapsed on top of her, spent, like she had become who she'd always wanted to be.

Oh, the fun I'm going to have working here.

When their allotted time was up, Lindsay netted $275 and Ryker tipped her an additional $20 in cash. That was considerate and much appreciated, but Lindsay wished it was a gift card instead because she had to split cash tips with the house. The others are right. I work hard and don't like it that Colt sits on his ass all day long and steals half my income.

Though the mattress had a protective covering, the linens still got messy with cum and lube stains, anyway, so Lindsay had to take them to the laundry room. Five linen sets were piled in the closet (and plenty more in storage) that she could cycle through as needed. I think I'm gonna try the pink ones next.

Lindsay changed back into the minidress and kept Ryker company in the parlor until he asked for a lineup after lunchtime. It was perfect timing because she was about to tell him she had to step away and prepare for her next appointment. Lindsay and Pamela had the two-girl party scheduled at one o'clock with HeavyD9116.

While Ryker chose Kenzie from the lineup and busted his nuts in her for round two, Lindsay hooked up with Pamela for a quick talk and took an even quicker shower. Lindsay planned to change into a violet tapestry bustier that she'd been dying to try on - another outfit Jim helped her pick out during the shopping spree - but Pamela suggested the strapless white corset with the sweetheart neckline, all-over boning, and lace-up back.

"I know Darius well. He loves his women in lingerie and, because he's Black, wants us as white as can be. Remember, honey - it's all about the customer and their happiness. Not what we want or like." So, Pamela instructed Lindsay to slip into her white G-string and matching fishnet stockings, along with her two-inch stilettos. "Trust me, I know what I'm talking about."

"How can you wear those shoes and still walk around in them?" In addition to the seven-inch spiked heels, Pamela's sparkly stripper shoes also had three-inch platforms. Lindsay was incredulous as Pamela moved about effortlessly in a see-through white bodice, G-string, thigh-high stockings, and garter belt. "You look like an Amazon with those things on. You tower over me."

"It takes practice, sweetie. We'll get you some platform shoes like this in due time - with four- or five-inch heels - and you can work on getting comfortable in them. It'll take a while. In time, you'll be able to go up to a seven like me. These are called Pleasers, and it's the sexiest brand of shoes on the planet. Most guys have a fetish for high heels - even if they don't realize it - because they flaunt our legs and butt like you wouldn't believe." Pamela giggled, leaned over, and groped Lindsay's backside. "Not that your ass needs any improving, though."

Jim came back and informed them Darius had arrived and was waiting. Pamela explained to Lindsay that she wanted to utilize dental dams during the upcoming party for any cunnilingus.