The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I hate dental dams!"

"Do it for me," Pamela pleaded. "If Darius wants to go down on you - which I know he will - you're going to make me look terrible if you let him do it without a dental dam because there is no way I'm letting a customer eat me out without one. No way, never, uh-uh." Well, unless it was Corey from Indianapolis. Pamela would make an exception for him, but only him. "Please do it for me?"

Arms crossed, Lindsay jutted her hip out. "Does that mean I have to use a dental dam on you too?" She had spent a sizable chunk of the prior sixteen hours getting up close and personal with Pamela's body, particularly her pussy. To her, it was like a narcotic, and she was already a crazed addict. Lindsay invested an hour on it straight at one point and escorted Pamela to the first of three orgasms. Getting Pamela to come like that was, like, my proudest accomplishment. "You said Darius will want us to fuck each other too."

"I have no problem foregoing dental dams when you and I are alone together, honey." She did, honestly, but Lindsay was so damn irresistible and sweet, Pamela couldn't tell her no. "But if we're with a customer in a threesome or a foursome, I want you - us - to use them. Okay? Can you agree to that for me? Please? It's an unwritten house rule. We all use dental dams in multiple girl parties."

Lindsay crossed her arms. "Okay."

"After we're done, I'm going to spend a couple of hours with Colt. You know I love you, baby, but I love my husband more, and you and I spent nine or ten hours fucking each other last night. And then several hours sleeping together afterward. I don't want Colt to think I forgot about him."

Lindsay nodded. "Yeah, yeah, I understand. Maybe I can have another party or two before dinnertime?"

"How was the party this morning? Jim said you played dress-up for it?"

Lindsay arched her lips. "Ryker? He told me it was the greatest sex of his life. We combined a babysitter fantasy he had and some girl he has a crush on back home. I had Ryker call me Brooklynn from start to finish - her name, I guess - and put on a cheerleader outfit. He said I looked like her and the whole role-play blew his mind."

Pamela chuckled. "Awesome! You have been such a quick learner this week. You're doing a fantastic job."

"You told me to always listen to the customer and not to be afraid to be creative. Clearly, fucking this Brooklynn chick was his ultimate fantasy."

Moments later, Pamela and Lindsay found HeavyD9116 - Darius Randall - at a circular table away from the main bar. Pamela ran over and gave him a hug to renew acquaintances. Lindsay did the same, but also took things a step further. I like this guy. The initial vibe was positive. She plopped herself right onto his lap and hooked an arm around his shoulder like they'd been best friends, even lovers, for years and began chatting. This experience is something new for me. I've always heard that once you go Black, you never go back.

In boring little Citronelle, the only times Lindsay encountered people she didn't know was on television. But since coming to Flagstone, they were out and about, and she'd met more new people this week than ever before.

Just in the brothel itself.

Darius was an attractive middle-aged fellow with a stocky frame and dark, piercing eyes. Lindsay had never thought about having sex with a Black man before - because she hadn't met one until now - but something in her wanted to fuck him. I wonder how big his dick is? Is it true what they say about Black guys? Whether this was a case of jungle fever could be debated, but Lindsay hoped they'd hit it off and settle on a fair price for everyone involved.

Pamela was relaxed and thought Lindsay looked right at home in the arms of a strong, assertive stallion like Darius. She was small and fragile, yet Darius was two-and-a-half times her size. The contrast of their skin tones was sensuality at its most extreme.

Darius was enjoying himself too. He played with Lindsay's ponytail, groped various parts of her body, and slipped a hand beneath the front of her G-string panties. Lindsay squirmed on his lap and moaned as those thick, weathered fingers caressed her.

"And it's amazing to see you again, sweet Pamela." Darius veered his attention to her and smiled. "You're so adorable." She let out a melodious laugh as he again reiterated, "You look amazing. Better than ever before, without a doubt."

"Thank you. I've been doing lots of yoga and am hoping to run a marathon this November."

"Yeah?"

"Strength training too." Pamela curled her right forearm as if she was lifting weights. "Look at that." She flexed her bicep with a studious expression and curled up her lips.

"Impressive."

"Look at you, though." Pamela reached out and latched onto his own bicep. "You've been working out. It's fucking huge; takes two hands, wow."

Just like his dick, I'm sure.

Lindsay grinned leisurely at the thought and ran a fingertip along Darius's chest as he asked Pamela, "You still enjoying your gifts?"

"I am, and you're so sweet! I'm wearing the perfume you had shipped to me on Tuesday." She held her wrist up and let him take a whiff of the fruity aroma. "You got my e-mail, right? Told you I got it and thanked you."

"Wow, smells great. And I did. I'm glad you're enjoying it."

"All the jewelry too." Pamela pursed her lips, looking sweet and coy with her head tilted to the side and that effervescent smile soon peeking through. "You have spoiled me and Scarlett rotten over the years. You're one of the most generous clients we have."

He pressed a kiss beside her ear and said, "Promised you I would come and visit you again before the summer was over."

Pamela giggled. "I know and I'm glad you did." She reached over and massaged Lindsay's kneecap. "And this time, we have a new toy to play with. You're going to be Kayleigh's fourth client."

"Pamela has told me so many terrific things about you, sir," Lindsay chimed in, "and I'm looking forward to our three-way party."

"Come here." Still focused on Pamela, Darius placed his hands on either side of her face and, this time, kissed her on the lips. That was discouraged by management in the bar area, but Darius had partied with Pamela several times over the years, so Jim allowed it to slide this time. Besides, no other customers were present. If there were, one could get the wrong idea if they witnessed another client getting intimate with a working girl in a public space. Things could get messy in a hurry.

Despite being such a valued (and trusted) patron, Jim was still listening to every word said between Darius and the two ladies.

"You drive me crazy, Pamela. You and Scarlett both." Darius gave her a deep, open-mouthed kiss and fondled her breasts through the silky white bodice she wore. "I can't wait to get these tits out and play with them." Pamela offered zero resistance. He ran a finger down her cheek and across her jaw. "So fucking hot, like a supermodel."

Although Colt wouldn't be happy if he saw Darius making out with her away from the bedroom like this, Pamela didn't mind. This man bombarded her with gifts before and after every visit and deserved a couple of quick freebies.

A little kindness went a long way.

Darius's focus shifted toward Lindsay. "And I can tell you're going to drive me crazy, too, sweetheart." He slid a huge paw to her ass and squeezed.

His silky-smooth nature was as thrilling as his touch, and the salacious gleam in Darius's eyes added kerosene to the inferno already raging inside of Lindsay.

Twenty minutes later, he agreed to pay $1,500 for an hour-long threesome party.

Sunlight filtering in from the blinds, Darius relaxed in bed and watched Lindsay as she crawled toward his cock, her gaze fixated on it. He had to have this girl, sweet and innocent in her bridal lingerie, and recognized in those eyes the concentration of a gifted prodigy learning a skill that would bode her well in future years. Darius experienced a moment of guilt and his heart nearly burst at the thought of

paying this lovely girl to satiate his desires, sordid as they may be.

Kneeling next to his hip, Lindsay canvased him with a smile. "Sir, may I suck on your cock now?" When he nodded, Lindsay rolled on a condom and bent to the task. The image of her golden head bowing over his dick made Darius's muscles stiffen and pulse shift into a higher gear.

"Yeah, yeah, snow bunny, take it into your mouth. Don't forget about my balls either. Can't forget the balls. Yeah, up and down. Use your tongue. Oh, my. I like that."

Having had her face brutally fucked several times this week provided Lindsay a better understanding of how to perform fellatio and satisfy her clients. I'm a bed girl for men's pleasure, a submissive whore, and I must satisfy them. She was learning more with each new party and carried that knowledge on to the next.

"Take me deeper now, sweetheart. As deep as you can. Oh, that's it. Perfect."

Darius fisted his hands as Lindsay was doing much better than he anticipated. The lovely chorus of a young mouth worshipping dick rose in the otherwise quiet room. Did he expect Lindsay to lack these skills because she was a newcomer to the industry? Perhaps, Darius told himself, but she was a natural serving his needs and he was glad he got to her early. To him, Lindsay was the perfect picture of a high school graduate who understood what was best for her. She was so precious, hunched over with spread knees earning an honest, profitable living.

"Eyes down, Kayleigh, and concentrate on my dick."

Lindsay cast her gaze to his pelvis and bobbed faster. She had also learned this week that almost every man who walked into the brothel yearned for a wet, lustrous blowjob, and why shouldn't they, with so many girls like Lindsay at their disposal? I spend at least a quarter of my parties, if not more, with dick in my mouth. She made soft, mewling sounds and breathed through her nose. Her blonde locks bobbed in perfect unison with the motion of her head.

"I'm sorry that I had to step away for a moment," Pamela said as she reentered the bedroom and closed the door behind her. "So sorry. I'm okay now."

Darius chuckled. "No worries, angel. Why don't you come on over and join us? I'd love to watch you and Kayleigh have another make-out session like before."

Two minutes ago, Pamela asked Darius for permission to excuse herself so she could use the restroom. He obliged, of course, but Pamela didn't feel the need to relieve herself. She hurried to the washroom and popped four Naproxen instead. A muscle in her lower back was aching and a long and daunting day of work awaited her. With any luck, using the anti-inflammatory medicine preemptively would nip any further discomfort in the bud and stave it off.

Soon enough, Pamela and Lindsay lost themselves in their spunky kiss, their arms wrapped around each other - touching, caressing, fondling - as their faces twisted left and right in unison. Various pieces of lingerie were spread across the bed, the floor. Darius reclined against the headboard and watched in awe, dick in hand, two drop-dead knockout blondes, one older and the other younger, their bodies grinding in harmony as they swapped their saliva back and forth for his amusement.

Pamela and Lindsay were told to rise to their knees and face each other, rub their breasts together, and continue the kiss. Then Lindsay mewled out, splayed across the comforter, as Pamela bent and tended to her pussy for a long, long time, with more bright sunshine sneaking into the room than before. Pamela kissed, licked, and rubbed all that moisture and, because of her superior bedroom skills, gave Lindsay a swift and blinding orgasm.

Dental dam and all.

Pinned down and controlled, Lindsay could do nothing but take her pleasure a half-hour later in the doggy style position as her trick had his carnal way. Darius Randall knew how to fuck a woman, which buttons to press. He knew when to thrust fast and relentless, and when to slow down and offer a few gentle strokes with the head of his shaft before plunging deep inside again.

Lindsay arched her hips back, welcoming every jolt, soft noises becoming louder and more prevalent as he took her harder, making her pussy smolder from the pure vigor of it all. "Oh shit! Fuck yes, yes, yes, yes! Oh yeah, you're gonna make me come!" Her brow crinkled and she bit her lower lip, her cheeks a bright pink. She gasped, panted, and bawled at the way this brute was using her body to make himself feel pleasure. One large hand came around her head to smother her mouth.

Lindsay came quickly, unprepared for such mastery, her resolve all but dissolving around Darius's powerful cock as she waded through the uncontrollable crescendo of ecstasy. She fell forward and landed with an audible thud on the mattress as he clamped her hips with both hands and buried himself to the hilt.

Soon, it was Pamela's turn.

Darius put one knee on the bed, leaning over her, his face stopping a mere inch from hers. He cupped Pamela's chin, his thumb rubbing over her lower lip. She lunged upward and closed her mouth over his. Pamela bit down on his tongue, teasing him, tormenting, trapping it within her mouth.

With a growl, Darius enjoyed himself through the deep, electrifying kiss. He then moved and tasted her jaw, her cheek, her neck, licking, nibbling, kissing down to her breasts. When Darius drew a hardened, stiff nipple into his mouth, Pamela's body surged against his and she whimpered. Lindsay caressed the other breast with her hand, squeezing away, molding it.

"Fuck me, baby," came Pamela's urgent plea. "I want it so bad."

Darius complied in record time, pushing his cock inside and filling her with one frenzied, forceful thrust. He mounted Pamela in the missionary position and the temperature skyrocketed in her face. Lindsay now gripped Pamela's hand as Darius filled her again and again. She bent over and kissed her flush on the mouth, muffling the sounds as Pamela was red as a turnip, squirming frantically as Darius tried to hold her hips still so he could keep fucking her and be certain he got his money's worth.

Pamela shattered, and her release triggered his as well. It was rare that he coaxed an honest-to-goodness orgasm out of Pamela. Darius wanted this moment to last forever, but as always, it was way too brief.

In a windy bluster, he collapsed onto his side and pulled her close, bestowing kisses on her face, her neck, her hair. This was party number twenty-one for him with Pamela and he was totally in love with her. Darius understood their relationship was an arrangement between buyer and seller, and didn't yearn for more, but was still so far lost in love.

Yet if the opportunity ever arose, he'd do anything to get to know Pamela for real - date her - and see where things may lead.

"Thank you, Darius," she said, reeling one of his hands to her mouth to kiss it. "That was awesome. I needed that."

"My sweet, naughty girl." More air punched out of Darius's lungs. "You and Kayleigh just earned yourselves a pair of fifty-dollar gift cards."

After disposing of his condom, Pamela returned to the bed where she and Lindsay cuddled with Darius and took turns kissing him. Colt knocked on the door at sixty minutes exact, signifying their allotted time was up, but Pamela offered Darius five additional minutes for free. It was typical for her favorite clients. She and Lindsay continued to shower him with kisses and lazy handjobs until Colt again knocked at five minutes.

Relief washed over Lindsay. I'm glad Darius didn't tell me to lick Pamela's pussy. She wanted to lick it, but not with a dental dam in the way. It'd be the equivalent of trying to lick pussy through a paper towel. How disgusting!

"I had a helluva time, ladies, and am glad I got to be part of your first threesome, Miss Kayleigh." Darius was glowing afterward as he said his goodbyes in the parlor. "I'm goin' to the hotel to wash up and rest, but I'll be back later tonight. I can't leave Flagstone without hooking up with my other favorite gal, Scarlett. I have an appointment with her at eight o'clock."

Pamela wrinkled her nose. "You should've had a three-girl party with us like you were talking about on the board, Darius. Didn't you read where Scarlett wanted to have a three-girl party with you? Me, you, her, and Kayleigh?"

A foursome would've been the bomb.

"I'd love to, but Scarlett would charge an extra four hundred on top of her standard six hundred, and I don't want to pay that. If I could, though, I would." Darius ran a hand along his bald head. "The fifteen hundred I spent would've been twenty-five hundred. I need to keep my expenses more under control."

"It's okay, baby. I understand." Pamela flashed a bright, beaming smile. Little did Darius know the price would've been closer to $3,000. More girls in a party equaled more multipliers when determining the price.

"Please come back and party with me again." Lindsay's face twisted as a genuine tear tumbled down her cheek and she hugged Darius at the door. She made certain to kiss him, slick her tongue over his slow and steady, and give him something to remember her by. "I had fun and hate to see you go." She wiped the tear away.

"Oh, I'll be back again. Don't worry."

"And keep in touch with me through e-mail, okay?" Pamela told me to say that to every client I party with. It promoted the website and exchanging e-mail helped create an ongoing bond with tricks. "After you see Scarlett tonight, come say goodbye to me one more time unless I'm with another client, alright?"

"Kayleigh," Colt said after Darius was gone and she and Pamela passed by the bar, "you have another appointment in forty minutes, so I suggest you shower and get ready."

"What?" Lindsay asked, blinking at the unexpected news. "Another appointment? A party?" Why did it feel like a noose just tightened around her neck? Lindsay was tired but needed the money.

Colt nodded. "Same guy you were with this morning. Ryker from Kansas? He wants you as a schoolgirl with pigtails. Is booking two hours."

"Ryker is still here?" That ape? Lindsay placed a hand across her throat. "I thought he said he was driving up north to check out the brothels there too."

"We want him to stay and spend his money here instead. Work your magic, Kayleigh. You have him hooked. He doesn't have to travel upstate when we have everything he needs here. Work it, girlfriend."

Pamela brushed hair from Lindsay's face with the most considerate gaze. "Saturdays can be crazy around here, Lindsay." She kissed her forehead. "It's our busiest day of the week. You don't have to party with him again if you need a break. It's your choice."

"Kayleigh," Colt corrected her.

Pamela shot an unhappy, yet fleeting glance toward her husband, but soon refocused on Lindsay. "Kayleigh." After what happened between them last night, Pamela planned on calling her "Kayleigh" only if a customer was present from now on. That was because Lindsay confided in her that she hated being called by her working name. "This is still your first week. You up for two more hours? Remember, you can decline him. Or ask him to come back later tonight."

Lindsay bit her lip, her cheeks flaming hot. "Yeah, I'm game. I'll charge him eleven hundred." That will bring my daily net to twelve hundred and ten, right? "He paid five-fifty for the one hour we had before." Holy cow, that's mad cheddar for one day of work. I'm nearing seventeen hundred for the week! If only I didn't have to pay the six-sixty-three back to Pamela and Colt. "I don't think I need you for negotiations, Pamela. He'll pay what I ask."

"You," Colt said to Pamela as he placed an arm around her shoulder and kissed her left temple, "have the next two hours off. I want you to take a shower and then come to my office." He nuzzled his lips upon her neck and said, "You're so special. I can't believe how special you are."