The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeremydcp
Jeremydcp
1,100 Followers

Would Lindsay be sporting her famous red lipstick today? God, Javion loved red lipstick. And stripper platform heels. In any color. But before he could get to those lips, Lindsay used them to say, "Oh my goodness, Javion. It's you. Hi! How have you been, baby?" Heels shuffled and silicone bounced before she bridged the gap and tossed her arms around him for a spirited hug. "You haven't been here since September." She stepped back and the longing in her eyes unveiled. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you, too, babycakes." This gal was always beautiful, every time, but today Javion found himself awestruck because Lindsay had done something new with her eyes, something mystifying, giving them a smoky, hypnotic appearance. Her honey-blonde hair was swept back off her face - not a strand out of place - and her smile sparkled with a captivating translucence like some gorgeous, ancient Greek goddess statue come to life.

"You look, and smell, incredible. Wow." He held her hand above her head, and she did a pirouette. "Very sexy." Unable to resist, Javion slung an arm around Lindsay's waist and reeled this mythical creature closer. "It's good to see you again." He pressed his lips to hers, so moist and red, and her tongue coaxed his mouth open for a taste.

Lindsay's hands roamed over his shoulders, his arms, and across his chest. She swallowed his sounds of satisfaction with her persistent mouth and rolled her hips, pressing the heat of her core upon his stiffening shaft.

"Jesus, Kayleigh. You're rarin' to start already, aren't you?" Javion filled his palms with her gorgeous ass and glided up and down. "You are and forever will be my dream girl. Always so fierce and willing to crawl up on me and take my dick." Two feet away, Colt's fingers dug into the heel of his hand as he fastened it around the bar's outer rung. "God, you feel so good." When Javion retreated, breaking the kiss, he kept his mouth within reach of hers. "Sorry. I couldn't help myself."

"It's okay, baby." Giggles tore from Lindsay's abdomen as she saddled the stool and swung her knees toward him. "If anyone, you deserve a quick freebie." She coiled a long tendril of hair around her finger and clutched his knee with her opposite hand. "I don't mind."

"You are so sweet, girl."

"Are you sure you don't want anything to drink?"

"Nah, man, I'm cool," he said to Colt.

"How about you, Miss Kayleigh?"

She blinked with feigned innocence. "I'll take a Modelo."

Colt stifled a chuckle. "Umm, no. No, you won't."

"Oh, darn. Can't fault a girl for tryin', can you? I guess I'll take a Diet Mountain Dew, then." She uncrossed her arms, acceptance morphing into silliness, and focused on Javion. "So, how have you been? And what are you doing here in this snowstorm?"

"I only live five houses down the street," he reminded her. "I walked."

Amid the stench of tobacco and stale ale, Javion reacquainted himself with Lindsay over the next hour. They laughed and flirted nonstop as Colt resumed his bookkeeping, but he stayed in the parlor, and within earshot. Lindsay spoke at length about her island-hopping vacation but didn't dare attach Colt or Pamela's name to it.

"I'd love to take you someplace like the Bahamas one day. Spend two weeks there? We'd get all the sun and surf we could handle. Man, that would be a dream come true." Javion waggled his brows. "Only thing is, I'd keep you in a bikini twenty-four/seven."

Laughter drifted from her throat. "Hmm, I'd wanna stay in a bikini twenty-four/seven. Or nothing at all."

This would be Javion's fifth party with Lindsay, the first taking place last year, and the next three this past July, August, and September, respectively. Javion didn't mind the unpleasant odor and neglected amenities, as he'd been a die-hard loyalist of Happy Ending Ranch since Haven took his virginity nine years ago. To him, this old-time establishment was the only stage upon which he could press play and let his mundane life go 5K HD.

"How about we sneak back to my bedroom and get more comfortable? I'm freezing, baby, and I'm hoping you can warm me up." Lindsay again giggled as, when walking with him in the corridor seconds later, Javion moved his hand from her ass, trailing down her thigh to slip up underneath her minidress. Unbeknownst to them, Colt stood back at the curtain, icy features schooled on the proceedings. "Hey, stop it. That tickles." They stumbled like two casino drunks and bumped into the door. "You're mean. You know how ticklish I am."

If the client was on the younger side and Lindsay felt comfortable with him (or her), as she did with Javion, she had no issue charging the house minimum of $500 for a one-hour GFE. Sure, if she didn't entertain another customer today and failed to eclipse the $600 benchmark to cancel her daily rent payment of $30, it would be a bummer, but not the end of the world. Lindsay understood that not everyone had the type of income she did and for younger mongers like Javion, it could be a massive struggle to save up enough just so he could have the privilege of walking through the front door here again.

Colt and/or Jim wouldn't hesitate to ask anyone to leave if they weren't willing to shell out some mad dough.

But if the monger was older - typically meaning a higher budget - and negotiating an initial party with her, Lindsay would open the bidding at $800 an hour. Granted, she was willing to haggle down to $600, but typically settled somewhere in between.

Javion paid $500 in cash.

"Dayuuuuum." Thirty minutes later, Javion grasped the comforter with one hand as Lindsay, on her elbows and knees, enjoyed the strange submissive power of offering the utmost in oral pleasure to his appreciative dick. "Oh my God, Kayleigh, you are hella fine." Javion placed his opposite hand on Lindsay's head to gain traction for the corruption of her mouth. "Oh yeah, babycakes, slow and soft. Oh, I like it so much. Make love to my dick. Oooooh yes, oh my God, yes." His hips arched with every skilled stroke of her hand. "Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. You look so perfect with a cock in your mouth. Oh, that feels glorious. I like it when you stroke it. Yeah, stroke it harder."

Being with a Black monger was always a unique treat and Lindsay did her best to satisfy. His body shivered; his thighs flexed; he gripped her hair so tight she feared it may rip out. But that was okay - it meant she was doing an exceptional job.

"I love gagging on your cock." Lindsay's tone was calm and seductive as she let out a shameful whimper. "Oh, your cock feels so good in my mouth." She forced him down her throat until her pretty, indelible face smashed up against his pelvis. "My lips wrapped around it like this. Oooooh, Javion. Oooooh, fuck." Messy drool seeped from the corners of her mouth and trickled down her chin and onto his thighs. "Black cock tastes the best."

"Please, stop." A hot breathy plea. "I'm gonna come, but I wanna be inside you first. I need to be inside you."

"Oh, babycakes," Javion later said in a voice thick with exertion. "Oh, babycakes, you wicked girl. You are nothing but trouble, aren't you?" His eyes canvased Lindsay's face and her full breasts as they flopped in tune with his hard thrusting, her pussy being ransacked in the missionary position. There was nothing cultured or civilized about what he was doing, fucking this woman in a way that wouldn't have been out of place in the most primitive parts of the planet. She gripped him tighter with her legs, her nails digging into his back in this blissful hurricane.

"Oh, Kayleigh. God, I love you." He bent forward, extended his elbows to either side of her, and lay atop Lindsay as she cried out, her hips bucking beneath him despite the excess weight. "I love you so much!"

In the aftermath of dual orgasms, Lindsay went limp in his arms, barely able to hold on to his waist with shaky legs by the time Javion caught his wind. He bumped their foreheads, then gathered Lindsay's face in his hands and kissed her long and deep. "You are an angel."

She snagged her bottom lip between her teeth and glanced up at him with a smirk. "I'm not cold anymore."

He laughed. "I'll be back again before Christmas."

"Hmm." Lindsay again flicked her tongue across his. "I'm looking forward to it, baby."

After saying farewell to Javion forty-five minutes later with more drawn-out hugs and kisses, as soon as the front door closed, Lindsay felt Pamela's hand on her ass. She shut her eyes and twirled her head, emitting a timid murmur, and smiled as Pamela fondled those little round cheeks beneath the treacherously short skirt.

"You okay, honey? How are you feeling?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Javion is awesome. He is such a kind, kind man. I don't know why some girl hasn't snatched him up and married him."

Regardless, Lindsay was starting to slip into the casual attitude toward fucking that was commonplace amongst other working girls. She loved her job, unlike the overwhelming majority, and found immense pride in it, but was having so much sex that, at least as time went on, the act was becoming routine. Nothing would bowl her off her feet again, such as emotions and becoming attached when she had her initial one-on-one couplings with Sammy and Becky a year ago.

I've been with one hundred and fifty-two mongers total thus far. One-fifty-two! Perhaps in the future that number would eclipse 2,000 as it had for her hero and mentor. My goal is to break whatever Pamela's record turns out to be.

"But where is Colt? Did he run off to the store or something?" How could he in this snow? "He's always waiting for me after a party."

At those words, Pamela's forehead creased, and she glanced to the side for a moment, but then turned back to Lindsay and forced a smile. "Colt wasn't feeling well and asked me to monitor your party. That's why I was out here for the exit interview with Javion. Don't worry, though. Colt's okay. He went to lay down and rest for a while."

"Are you sure he's okay?" Fear prickled up her scalp. "Is he sick?"

"No, no, he's fine. Don't worry about it, okay? Just a little tired is all." Pamela's hand kept rubbing, right on Lindsay's ass, and she pressed a pair of fingers to her rectum. That part of her was so sensitive; even the faintest touch sent sensations shooting through Lindsay's body. Pamela tapped her there, relatively soft taps, but hard enough to make her jolt as she stood in place. "We had a gentleman here a little while ago, honey, who requested to see you, but you were already preoccupied. Colt spoke with him for several minutes."

"Oh?" Lindsay's skin sizzled and a pleasant buzz flowed through her. "I get to score back-to-back bookings in a driving snowstorm?"

Pamela inclined her head. "Aren't you the lucky one."

"So, this guy? He wants to see me? Tell me more. Did he make an appointment, I hope?" How old was this gentleman? What did he look like? What was his name? Did he have any freaky fetishes? Was he a veteran monger or a first-timer? No, none of that mattered to Lindsay anymore. I'm game for whatever if they pay me accordingly. "Is he coming back later today?" I'm still waiting for someone to put me in a diaper.

"He has an appointment at five o'clock, yes, but Colt took his number and said he would text him about whether to come back because you must approve it first." The circular motion of Pamela's hand increased, and she pushed three fingers against Lindsay's overcooked clit. "This customer is someone you personally know, honey. Someone you went to high school with back in Citronelle."

OhmiGod. Lindsay gasped, her cheeks pinking up a deep shade.

"Remember you shouldn't agree to party with him if doing so would make you uncomfortable." Pamela's hand retreated, leaving Lindsay forlorn with its absence. "Colt wanted to be sure I reminded you of that. But Colt also made it crystal clear he is not to hound you or ask tons of questions about the whole situation with Evie, so at least you won't have to rehash all that."

"Who is it? What's his name?" Zack? Clancy? I wouldn't fuck Zack again for a billion dollars! Big Dick? Her face burned brighter at the idea of the lecherous old neighbor traveling 500 miles across interstate lines to pay to fuck her. No, wait. You didn't go to school with him, silly. Everyone back home knew what Lindsay did for a living, of course, and more importantly, where to find her. Wasn't it only a matter of time before this happened? Someone from her past was bound to show up with money to spend.

"His name is ... Donald Stanlick." Pamela's eyes lifted from her smartphone. "He said he went to Citronelle High and graduated in 2018 like you did."

"OhmiGod. Donald Stanlick." Lindsay tucked fidgety hands at her stomach. The same Donald Stanlick who wore bottlecap eyeglasses and always had four or five pens stuffed in his shirt pocket? Donald Stanlick the total dweeb, the class nerd? Oh, fiddlesticks; this was awkward, and awkward on so many levels. Though Donald was an adult now, Lindsay recalled their grade school years when he wore suspenders and the worst clothing. "I haven't thought of him in ages." He was an easy target for Zack and Clancy too. He was bullied relentlessly. Overweight, uncoordinated, and a social reject, this was the type of boy Lindsay wouldn't have been caught dead with when she was growing up. RIP my life.

And now it may be time to fuck him.

"Donald told Colt he's always had the biggest crush on you and came here looking for a GFE."

Lindsay's eyebrows knitted together. Donald had a crush on me? "Does he have any money?" How can he? He's my age and lives in a shithole of a town. And how the hell did he make it from Citronelle in all this snow? Three years ago, Donald applied for a job at the corn dog stand where Lindsay worked, but she told her boss she would quit if he was hired. There was no chance in Hell of Mr. George choosing Donald over me. He enjoyed flirting and stealing glances of her way too much.

Hmm, I'd like Mr. George to pop up here unannounced one day too. I always wanted him to ... throat me.

"Of course, Donald has money, sweetheart, else you and I wouldn't be having this discussion. I met and spoke with him for a few seconds myself. He's at Tesoro's now, grabbing a bite to eat." Pamela rubbed her chin, her face straining from the grin that lifted her lips. "This Donald is quite the character, too, I'll say. He's a big boy! He has a thousand bucks and is hoping to spend it all on you."

"Oh, wow. A thousand bucks?" Lindsay stepped back and wrung out her hands, her complexion paling to a ghostly white. Considering this weather, that would make for a helluva payday. No rent payment today either. One leg ricocheted up and down and she bit her lip. "Yeah, yeah, okay. I'm down." Ugh ... Donald Stanlick. How bad can it be? "Tell Colt to text him back and that I'll see him at five o'clock."

(End of Chapter Twenty-Eight - to be continued)

Jeremydcp
Jeremydcp
1,100 Followers
12