The Girlfriend Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were walking out heading somewhere to eat, I asked if she enjoyed it and said the original was better but was ok for a remake it could have been worst, I shrugged, and we went off to a bar a place Lila was suggested to go by Mila, I found out that it was actually Mila's favourite place to go for food as it was a hybrid of a bar and a restaurant, and she wanted to see if I liked it, I agreed, and we headed to the place.

Arriving at a pretty nice bar in the early, early evening I noticed it was close by the gym no wonder it was Mila's favourite place she probably goes here when she hungry, quickly getting inside we she a bar counter in the middle.

The place was quiet but I and Lila were starving so we found a table sticking out the wall with a place to sit either side we decided to sit there, Lila explained that we just go to the bar to order and someone brought us our food. We looked at the menu I went with something that would fill me up seeing as I was hungry and so was Lila, we made our decision and she left ordering for us.

Looking around it gave a calm feel like a place you would chill with mates on Saturday night, looking over I saw a midnight dark-haired woman with amazing green eyes sitting alone unhappy with a large beer in her hands she was seated in the corner away from everyone else, I felt bad for her seeing her alone but then I saw this guy looking around my age come towards her with a slice of chocolate cake and two spoons with him.

The woman look annoyed but the guy just smiled at her, offering her a spoon, she took it and both started to enjoy the cake while calming talking they sort of looked like a couple I don't know only she tries to hide her enjoyment making it seem like she was unhappy but I could tell the guy could read her like a book and knew she was enjoying the cake and being with him.

Lila returned with drinks getting both of us a Pepsi, I don't know why but the Pepsi at a bar or restaurant was always the best, our meal soon arrive and we talked the night away notice Lila being very flirtatious, it got to the end and from the way we acted and saw each other we were too horny for dessert because we wanted our own dessert looking at each other.

We paid and left quickly arriving back out my small apartment, Lila looked around curious I was confused as she's been here before, she soon found the bedroom dragging me along hurrying into the room we swiftly removed out cloth Lila seem a little shy about it but I saw her naked before.

She quickly kissed me and pulled back crawling on the bed laying back spreading her legs wide and open she was clean shaved as before she reached her arms out towards me.

"Take me, Max," she said lustfully.

I crawled toward her my iron hard cock positioned before her pussy at the entrance, I move a little letting me wrap my arms around her as she did around me she looks at me for loving and nervous eye and nodded.

I slowly push inside her she moaned as I continued to fill her to the base she was so tight as the walls of her wet pussy clung to me, her amazing legs wrap tightly around my waist with strength I didn't except, keeping me deep inside leg locking me.

"Amazing," she said breathing out.

I started pulling back slowly and then thrust back jolting her whole body we parted picking up the pace as we thrust against each other we kissed each other as we fucked her leg would sometime force me in fast and hard how strong was her legs!?

"Fuck me, Max, Fuck me in my favourite position," she moaned out.

"I...thought you...favourite position... were you on top?" I said in between breaths.

"What? Oh...i mean yeah but I like it like this too, it so close and personal."

Strange but I quickly accepted as the pleasure involved me my cock starting to twitch inside her she smiled at me.

"Cum inside me is on the pill."

"I know...you told me before."

I started thrusting harder feeling the build-up as the pleasure started taking me.

Then I did one last thrust and I blasted my hot seed inside her, she screams and wrapped her arm and legs painfully tight around me as her pussy started going crazy draining everything from me as I cock continued to cum straight into her womb deep inside her.

After that incredibly intense orgasms, we both go limp she reasons her iron legs and lets me slip out, both of us sweating and tired. We quickly got under the corners I looked toward Lila as she looked at me I spoke.

"I love you, Lila."

Her eyes widen shocked at what I said, she looked nervous I was suddenly worried saying that.

"I...I love you too," she said to me.

I smiled and got closer wrapping my arms around her we soon fell asleep.

###

"You nervous?" I asked Lila.

"Y-Yeah," she said holding my hand.

"Don't be she will like you," I said kissing her cheek, I giggled feeling this familiar scene play out.

I pulled her towards the hospital entrance, it's been a few days after our date, Lila left early heading back home while I slept in, when I got up I got to Lila's home seeing as I had nothing much to do and well for the last few days it been awkward between me and Mila we not as close as we were before and she seems to avoid me and always be busy I don't know why.

Lila seemed happy as ways I asked about Mila and she said she just focuses on the 5k run no need for me to be worried, I accepted that, and we spent the day together.

I wanted my girlfriend to meet my mother I asked her if she was interested, and she immediately said yes and so here we are now she was in a sunflower dress which made her look pretty cute.

We entered going over to the counter saying my name and business for being here the nurse knew me and told me my mother was awake and asked who the girl was that was with me, I said she was my girlfriend and the nurse just smiled and said we looked cute together, we were now walking towards my mother's room.

"So your mother is here...might I ask what wrong with her?"

"She has a weak heart because of years of stress after...something happen in my family and when she was diagnosed she was sent here and she been here since I started college."

"I see I'm sorry."

"It all right I have hope that this place will help my mum did you know a while ago they had a little girl with brain cancer here and the poor girl was stuck for years with no hope of recovering and then suddenly she got better no one knows how but she did it's a legend around here a miracle so I'm hoping that miracle happens for my mother we both have been through so much."

She places a supportive hand on my shoulder I hold it and smile at her, we continued walking to the room my mother was in.

Entering was a row of bed the curtains was open and I saw her at the end reading a book.

"Mum," I said from across the room.

She turns and smiles, and we walk over and then Lila see it, all the machine and heart monitors keeping my mum alive she looks really weak, Lila was shocked but move pass it smiling.

"Max, who is this young lady with you?"

I move next to Lila holding her close, "Mum this is Lila, my girlfriend."

My mother smiles, "Oh this is the lady you've been talking about, my you are beautiful."

"Thank you, miss."

"Oh please call me Jane, now tell me about yourself I want to know if you're taking care of my son," she smiles.

"Mum!"

"Hush Maxwell we ladies are talking haven't I told you to never interrupted a woman?" she said smiling sassy at me.

"Yes, mum."

Both Mum and Lila giggle and start talking mostly about each other and what Lila did a bit about her family and mum couldn't resist telling stories of when I was younger it was embarrassing but it seems they got along well.

It was getting late and mum was getting tired.

"It's wonderful to meet you, Lila, you've hooked a good one Max don't let get got too easily."

I laughed a little, "I won't mum don't worry," I said kissing her cheek.

"Hey does anyone know where the little ladies room is," she was embarrassed.

Mum just laughed, "at the end to your left."

Lila quickly let leaving just me and my mum.

"How are you really mum I can tell you look worst than before are the doctors even doing anything?"

"Max they are and I'm ok just more tired than normal...but when I go..."

"NO," I said interrupting her, "you're going to get through this mum you're going to be back on your feet fine as day remember the story with that girl with cancer if she can make it so can you," I take her hands in mine, "don't give up hope."

She smiles and caresses my cheek with her hand, "ok if you won't give up hope then I won't."

"Thanks mum," I said hugging her.

Lila soon returned we said goodbye before my mother wanted something.

"Max, sweetheart could you please go and get some pillows please."

"No problem mum I'll be a minute."

I knew where it was and asked Lila to stay with mum, it took five minutes but when I return I heard them talking.

"I promise Jane, from the bottom of my heart I will," Lila said a little shaken but serious.

"Thank you Lila, your the best thing to happen to him in a very long time," said my mum.

Confused I walked in with what she wanted a spare pillow.

"Hey got your pillow," I said smiling

"Thank you, dear."

We said our goodbyes and left, walking down the long hallway Lila seemed a little shaken.

"You ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine you mum is a wonderful person."

"Thanks, Lila and I heard you promise something to hear...what was it?" I said course wanting to know I hugged her close.

"I'm sorry but I can't say it's a girl's secret but," she stopped and looked dead straight at me, "She mentioned your Dad."

I froze looking at her my father was a very sensitive thing for me because of what happened.

"How much did she tell you," I asked seriously.

"Only he's dead and it still affects you to this day."

I silently walked with her holding her hand, she held back I wondered why my mother mentioned him she never does with anyone, we were outside Lila was getting worried.

"I'll tell you what happened if you want to know but I'll only say it at home...it just very personal to me."

"Ok it would be good to talk about it," she turned me and hugged me gently guiding her lips to me, "I'm here for you ok."

I gently nod and we made our way home silent, going through I offered Lila tea but she declined we sat down on my one sofa across each other I and told her what happened.

"My father died in a car accident a few years ago the other driver fell asleep at the wheel and his car steered into my dad just on his way back from work and he had no time to react and he...crashed into a tree killed on impact," Lila came closer seeing how this was troubling me, "the guy drove off, if it wasn't for witness who saw the crash we probably would have never found the guy, it destroyed us we had no other family it only ever been me, my mum and dad, and now he was gone... we sued the family after we found out who did it and arranged a court day I hated him! Hated him more than anything else in the world how he murdered my Dad and ran off I remember sitting in that chair watching, waiting to see the man that killed him but when I saw him...i was shocked, I expected this asshole looking teenage, but he looked like a normal guy his eye sunken and miserable he had his wife with him he looked toward us and almost froze."

"We discovered that the guy was coming home from work, working very late to support his family with two kids and his wife has medical bills and debt to pay and this seems to be the tipping point for him when the Judy said why he drove off he simply said 'I was scared and hoped no one would find out' the family was told to compensate us for everything and the dad got arrested and his licence taken away, the wife and husband started crying, I felt sympathy for them for this happening. Then a dark thought emotionally wrecked me his kids can always see their dad whenever they want while I can never see my dad again any sympathy I had for him vanished in a second, I have no idea what he does now but me and mum moved away it took a massive toll on us and when I started college mum's heart gave out and she was rushed to hospital and been there ever since."

I stopped talking looking towards Lila my eye getting watery remembering what I've lost and what little I have left, Lila comes closer gently caressing my face as she kisses me.

"I'm sorry that happened I don't really know what to say all my life it always ever been just me and my sister our parents didn't care much about us they just wanted us to succeed and find someone to continue the bloodline... it's good to have parents that loved you then parent who never did so I'll be here for you no matter what happens, Max."

My eye widens she never spoke about her parents and to have her open up must have been hard for her and for me to fallen in love with this amazing woman I realized how lucky I am.

"I love you, Lila."

Her eyes widen as if it the first time I said it.

"Y-You love me?"

"Of course I said I love you a few days ago on our date don't you remember?"

"I...I," she seems to hesitantly before collecting herself, "I love you too I...really love you," she said as she crashes her lips against mine.

Our kiss gets more passionate as she pushes herself on top of me on the sofa, we start removing our quick driven by passionate lust, getting naked I could feel her getting wet under me our lips lock against each other. Before I could react she removed my jeans, boxer my erect out in the open and impaled herself down upon my cock.

We roll our head back moan as my backrest on the arm of the sofa, she moves her hips bouncing on my cock feeling her warm wet pussy comfort my raging member, we hold each other as she gets faster kissing each other our tongue shoved in each other's mouth we broke it and just held each other I thrust up to her down thrusts.

"I love you," she whispered into my ear.

"I love you too," I whisper into her making her insides tighten around me.

We thrust like animal fucking each other whisper 'I love you' in each other ears, she raised her hips and small down one last time as we cum together clinging on to each other as we drove to insanity with pleasure this was unlike anything we felt before.

It was quick and passionate emotional calming us down, I grabbed a blanket and we slept on the sofa together in each other arms that whole night was an emotional roller coaster and we were both emotionally exhausted we quickly fell asleep together.

###

Things have been great right now it been a week since then and I and Lila are happily in love and the awkwardness between me and Mila has vanished and she's back to her normal friendly self I even went on another run with her which left me extremely tired.

Today I was hanging out with Ella who wanted help on this game, Lila was currently painting on her next masterpiece that she refuses to tell me and Mila was at the gym so it was just me and Ella, I helped her with the boss and we are currently playing cash crashes co-op and loving it.

"You know they should really bring this game to the switch I mean you could literally local co-op with the joy cons it's like a match in heaven," I said.

"And they would add Nintendo weaponry and pets and maybe another knight like Link," Ella said excitedly.

I nodded in agreement, Ella was well to say weird or strange would be mean it like most of the time she lazy and mostly uninterested but then when games and anime are involved she like a different person not that she uncaring when she's lazy it's more in a funny lazy sort of way.

We were sitting on beaning the heat the room was insane I already took off my hoodie I don't know how Ella isn't baking in that large hoodie I guess she was too into the game.

We were on a forest level she played the fire knight while I played the blue knight, we were playing on the hardest difficulty trying to beat catfish boss but I was fucking annoying being too fast to react.

"So I heard you say the L word to my sister...do you mean it?" Ella said.

"Of course I mean it I won't of said it if I didn't I take it seriously," I responded.

"That good to many people saying too quickly not meaning it...but the look you give her and the look she gives you means it's true...It's funny how it's the same look Mila gives you."

"What?"

Suddenly we both swear as the TV lit up with a game over knowing we would try again annoyed us Ella breath heavily I'm still thinking on what Ella said about Mila.

"Ella what do you mean the same look Mila gives me?"

Ella just looks back and say nothing getting up and taking out the game I guessed we weren't playing this any more, but this is what I mean by strange if she wants something she just does it no question or anything with her blank expression.

Still waiting for my answer I stay patience at times like this it's hard to read her I don't even know if she like me as a person but then again she just wants me to play games with her, so I guess she like playing this with me.

I see her grab Mario Kart and quickly put it in the console the jingle of the intro theme starts to play.

"I'm warning you but I'm excellent at this so good luck trying to beat me," She said to me.

She still hasn't answered my question but it's soon forgotten at being challenged at a game I'm really good at, "It's on."

We soon start playing vs I pick dry bones and she picks her character and we get to reaching she picks a bike and I pick kart and we soon play she had the advantage of speed over me but I had better movement control drifting into short cuts and boosting.

We played four games we are even it down to this last race it's baby park a race everyone loved but I hated as I could go completely your way or not, Ella was like a different person getting into the race filled with determination to beat me but I had the same burning desire defending my honour.

The race started and was intense I could easily turn the corners but so could the bike she was in first and I was in second after a red shell got me, turning the last lap the last corner I could see Ella staring and playing intently a smile on her face as if she won. Then my ace green shell I aimed it and fire let it move between racers and it hit her.

She was so close before she could move I already pasted her and won the race first place the look of disbelieve on her face.

"YESSSS!" I proclaimed loudly.

I stretched my arm in the air in victory, Ella said it was bullshit while I just gave her the biggest grin I ever did in my life smiling happy, she turns to me annoyed but then smiles mischievously.

She breathed out and removed her massive hoodie my jaw dropped as her large naked breast were released from their prison they were massive and perfect shaped with no sageness they were perfect tear shaped she stretched her arms up showing off.

It took everything to look away, "ELLA! What you doing put something on!"

"What? I'm hot and the hoodie was overheating me!"

"Ok, but you got your boobs out!"

She looked down innocently, "Oh yeah I do."

She crossed her arm covering her nipple pressing them into her chest making them bigger, "Big boob is always a problem is because of my hormone that makes them so big and soft!"

"Too much info buddy please put something on!"

"Fine your no fun."

I see her moving and grabbing a large black bra putting it on, believing my torment was over she sat right on my lap where my erection was resting her back on my chest she starts setting up the next race.

"Ella what you d-doing get off me."

"No I'm comfy now and the next race is on get ready."

I wanted to protest but the next race started and I didn't want her to beat me, play was much more difficult Ella would occasionally rub her butt on my groin trying to make me slip up each time taking a glance back at me seeing my reaction giving a cruel smile, I ended up losing the race because of her action.