The Girlfriend Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you a virgin?" she asks out of the blue snapping me from my thoughts.

"Err...Yeah," I said quietly.

"Really I mean you're good looking it weird you haven't found anyone...are you...interested in finding someone?" she asks a little nervous.

"Y-Yeah I'm...very lonely at the moment and it would be nice t have someone waiting for me and be with," I say a little embarrassed.

"I can understand that I know I always have my sisters so it never gets lonely," she says looking away blushing.

Her phone vibrates in her pocket swiftly taking it out she looks and sees it from her sister Mila, she accepted and she asked where she was worrying but Lila explain that she was hanging out with a friend I couldn't really hear but I think I heard her say 'that guy?' or something, Lila says she will be home soon and hangs up, she turns towards me and I already knew what she was going to say.

"Yeah it's late we both should head home it was nice," I said.

"Thanks for understanding we should hang out another day we both are free I like hanging with you."

"All right then cya."

She gives me a hug it was nice and then she looks at me we were about the same height, I didn't know what to think but being so close to her gave me butterflies in my stomach, she quickly kissed me on the lips I stood there surprised my heart was beating like a drum and I could feel hers beating just as fast.

Sudden our lips crashed together wrapping our arms around each other holding tightly. 'Holy fuck' I thought 'I'm kissing a girl I just met yesterday', her mouth opens slipping her tongue into mine, our tongue explored each other kissing in the open this kiss being filled with so much emotion I never kissed a girl like this before, her lips her soft, her tongue wet as they danced across each other.

We slowly pull back looking at each other breathing heavy getting the cold air into our body's be both blushed.

"C-Cya later," she said.

"Y-Yeah cya."

We quickly kissed again but then started making out for about five minutes we just didn't want to keep our hands off each other but I respect our boundary and didn't grab anything neither did she, we weren't even date and yet we kissed like we were.

Saying finally goodbye we left I headed home all my thought were on Lila and that kiss, the meaning of that kiss she obviously likes me and me like her maybe this is the chance to ask her out but it might be too early to ask however that kiss suggested otherwise.

Finally, heading home and making a quick dinner my mind was still on Lila I knew she was going to be on my mind for a while.

###

"You nervous?" Lila asked me.

"Y-Yeah," I said holding her hand.

"Don't be they will like you," she said kissing my cheek.

It's been two weeks since that night in the park we ended up texting late into the night and every night, I found she sometime would wait after work for me and sometimes my manager let me off ten minutes early as long as I gave him the scoop of what I was doing, leaving no detail out and it was wonderful on Saturday my day off we spent the day together and at the end she confessed she really, really liked me and was hoping for us to start dating.

I immediately said yes and we ended up kissing for about ten minutes I was shocked amazed that this beautiful woman liked me I finally had a girlfriend my first ever (even if it's embarrassing, I'm 20 and got my first girlfriend, she was 20 too like her sisters), we've been on two dates so far one in a restaurant (I had an erection the whole damn time I spent with her because of her unbelievable dress) and another going to the movies watching some romance flick it was nice, she snuggled and got comfortable under my arm I was very happy no longer feeling lonely, I also told mum news of me getting a girlfriend and wanted to see a picture and meet her.

Unfortunately she was recovering from an operation, so we didn't have time to introduce each other but that would be the plan tomorrow but today I was to meet her sisters, from what I could tell she cares very deeply about them maybe a little more than normal I don't know I never had siblings, so I thought the way she talked about them was normal.

Anyway I was nervous I wanted to make a good impression seeing how she talk to them about me and this was her family luckily and unluckily she told me I wouldn't meet their parent for a long time because they were so busy all the time and was always gone, that's why she was so close to her sisters because all they had were each other.

Standing outside their pretty large home in the good side of the neighborhood (the rich side), my new girlfriend told me to bring something casually they don't care for formally and were told today I was going to meet them.

"Ready?" Lila asked.

"Yeah."

Lila moved towards the door the opening it, walking in was a big hallway with stairs to the left heading up, to the left and right was an archway leading to different rooms.

"Mila! Ella! We're home!" she shouted.

I heard loud footsteps running about upstairs and then...I saw them.

They ran down the stairs looking at them a woman Lila said that was Mila had a sport bra on and sport shorts on she had a very athletic body her belly and figure was tight with a few abs showing through on her stomach and her legs long slender and beautiful she differently had the best legs of the sisters she was unbelievable she had her golden hair back in a ponytail looking at me with blue eye she smiled.

Lila mentioned that this was Ella, she was wearing a large hoodie and short shorts she was gorgeous with messy golden long hair while my girlfriend had straight hers was wavy but yet it added to her beauty she had the same figure as my girlfriend but with one big difference, her chest was massive seeing it push against her large hoodie I wondered if it was double D or larger I try not to stare she certainly had amazing breasts.

Then something suddenly hit me as I looked at the girls their faces, their eyes I look back at my girlfriend and then it made me confused.

They looked exactly like Lila.

"You must be Max it good to met you," Mila said reaching a handout.

I shook my head trying not to be rude, "Yeah it nice to...finally meet you both."

Ella didn't bring out her hand and just waved lazily she gave a massive yawn I guess she just woke up but her eye was looking at me deep in thought and smiled.

"Nice to meet you," Ella said.

We all greeted and made our way to the living room, there was a Large TV and three large sofas position in front of it with a small table everyone made their way through but I held Lila back a little.

"What wrong?" Lila asked.

"Err nothing just they look just like you, I mean err," I said trying to find the words.

She giggled and looked at me, "Oh I never told you we're triplets I should have told you I had two twin sisters I guess it didn't cross my mind," she said innocently.

Triplets I've haven't even met twins it surprised me but still they were my girlfriend's family I needed to respect them even tho they were unbelievable in their own way, we made our way to the kitchen there was another archway leading to the kitchen from the living room.

There was a counter with stalls Mila and Ella got to their seats with a space in the middle I expected Lila to sit there, but they pushed me to sit there between these two beauties, I was nervous and sat in the middle both girls looking at me.

Lila asked what we wanted and I asked for water while the girl asked for some orange juice or water like me then Mila started talking.

"So Max how you met my sister?"

I looked at her it was a little scary how much she looked like Lila and her sister Ella, Mila looked like a more athletic version of her with those still stunning legs but I processed to tell the story of the guy how got the order wrong and me giving her my drink, and then we started talking.

"And that's how we met by the way you never told me what you were running late for," I ask Lila who sat down with a drink.

"A meeting at an art gallery I was selling one of my painting."

"Oh wow did you sell it?" I asked.

"Oh yeah she sold it," Mila said.

"Yeah for $500," she said casually.

My jaw drops as I look at Mila and Lila, Ella still just watched me as if observing me but I didn't think about that.

"$500! Holy fuck! I mean holy crap that a lot," I say surprised.

"Yeah but it's not even my highest selling one, this is my job and I take it seriously," she proclaimed crossing her arms with pride.

"That's amazing I would love to see it."

Lila blushes, and we all start talking mostly about normal stuff and it was really easy to talk too like Lila we soon took a tour of the house looking in every room the key rooms of the home was Lila art room which had a painting cover by some sheets I asked what it was and she said it a secret.

Next was the training room filled with sports equipment and motivational posters but this wasn't her favorite room a room everyone can use to keep fit, Lila did a sexy pose talking about needing to keep her body healthy and fit.

Nearby we ended a big room filled with DVDs and films everywhere with a massive TV coving the whole wall with a long sofa in the middle this was Mila's cinema room as she was a massive movie junkie collecting all types of films to add to her growing collection.

"Holy crap you have so many films the complete terminator collection, all Lord of the rings and," I freeze seeing a certain film short, "all Wallace and Gromit and Monty Python movies those are the fucking best."

Mila seems surprised, "Yeah they are popular in the UK I didn't think you would know them."

"Well I'm originally from the UK my father was from a town called Enfield and my mother from America she travelled over to the UK for a long vacation, when my dad met my mum they fell in love and got married then we all moved too America and my dad brought along his collection of films and that's how I got to see them, every Sunday we put them on."

"Huh so that why I can hear a slight British accent," Mila said getting interested.

"Yeah anyway let's check out the rest of the place I love to rewatch them... I haven't seen them in years," I say giving a bitter smile trying to let some pain memory return.

Mila notices, "You ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine, let check out the rest of the place," I say leaving the room.

Mila soon follow me with Lila waiting and Ella disappearing, I asked where she went and Lila said she went to her room to clean up like that where we would be going next, walking down to her room looking at the cozy hallways was a few painting a picture I noticed back in the living room a painting of a man, a woman and three girls I asked about it and they said it's something painted by a family friend the same one that teach Lila to paint it was the whole family I asked where their parents were and Lila annoying said on a long business trip to another city, dealing with a street rebel problem, whatever that meant.

We continued ending up in front of another door with a name tag saying, Ella, Lila knocking on the door the sweet voice of Ella came from the other side stating so would be a moment, the door slowly opened revealing Ella letting us in, looking away I was blown away posters of games and anime was everywhere a big glass unit filled with anime and gaming figures my eye drawn to some anime figurines, turning away I saw a desktop computer with a massive and advanced looking monitor, fit and ready for PC gaming, next to the desk was a TV screen and some gaming consoles under it and posted was a few bean bags there was even a TMNT four-player arcade by wall the room was massive.

Against the wall was a big bed next to a small bedside cabinet there was also a shelf, my eye filled with wonder as there was a shelf next to the glass unit full of games for different consoles it was.

"Beautiful," I mumbled quietly.

Ella heard and blushed, "Thank you this room is my pride and joy."

"I can see why I remember Lila telling me you were into games but to this level it, amazing."

"Yeah girls can be gamers too but thank you I don't normally show people my collection but your my sister's boyfriend you were eventually going to see it."

Looking around at the game shelf I notice a game tucked away gently taking it I noticed it was Mario Kart, I grinned happily.

"You know, I never had a single loss on this game," turning it towards her, "Except when I get three blue shells in one race." (this really happen 3 fucking blue shells in one race, still won)

Her eyes lit up before they were dull and uninterested now seem to sparkle with a blaze.

"Is that challenge?" she said smiling.

"Maybe," I said smiling back.

"Another time," Lila says.

Ella seems to pout and so did I, I had a massive love of gaming and play many, many of them, my favorite was monster hunter and dark souls but also others too so it's nice to meet another hardcore gamer, we soon left explore the rest of the house except for one room which was apparent their parents bedroom the place they never allowed to enter but after we returned to the living spending the rest of the day relaxing.

Mila and Ella seem to like me so that's good being close to me and sometimes being shooed away by Lila, we ended up ordering pizza and watched some cartoons, they seem to like the same stuff me and Lila did, it ended up late and I needed to get home.

Saying goodbye to both Mila and Ella they said their goodbye and were glad to meet me and hoped I come over again to check a film with Mila and face Ella at Mario Kart which I was excited about.

Me and Lila were walking down the street to the bus stop the cool air blew against us it wasn't night but around dusk the warm colour lighting up the sky, Lila accompanied me all the way home I guessed she wants to see my place, grabbing my key and opening up I offer her to come inside.

Looking around my tiny place she didn't say anything whether because she was uninterested or bored I couldn't tell but she was nervous, going into the living we made idle chat.

"So this is my place what you think?"

"It nice anyway I...wanted to say something," she said nervously.

"Ok," I said a little worried.

She breathe in and out getting up and lifting me by the hand gently and we walked into the bedroom, she turned towards me and suddenly spook.

"Do you want to make love too me."

I froze shocked confused but also happy at the same time.

"R-Really I mean yes I want to but I didn't know when to ask...I didn't want to mess things up."

"I know your sweet and nervous but I want this, I want to have sex with you I haven't done it in a long time but I know your a virgin so don't worry," she slides her hand down my body to my groin, "I want you to have the best experience because... I care about you...very, very much...It's better to do it with someone you love then just some random person."

Before I could say a word she pressed her lips against mine we closed our eyes and opened our mouths, tongues swirling around each other our kiss being more passionate I've kissed my girlfriend much time but nothing like this, I move my hand down gripping her amazing ass tightly, she moaned into my mouth.

Her hand came to my hoodie gently grabbing the zippier bring it down, she broke the kiss and smiled at me mischievously, we slowly started undressing she removed her shirt and tight jeans as I removed mine, left in only my boxer and her bra and panties we looked at each other and came together.

Her skin was smooth and soft we kissed again and she guided my hand to the strap of her bra. I had a bit of difficulty unhooking it but after that final snap, I left it to drop and in front of me made my heart skip a beat, my girlfriend's bare breast exposed for me to see no one else they were perfect tear shaped her nipple was erect.

I eagerly reach out and gently cup them in my hands she places her on top of mine as I massage them, they were so soft and warm, my lover eagerly rushes toward me kissing me as I gently caressed them.

She breaks the kiss and slowly walks away towards the bed her perfect thick ass swaying gently teasing me, she got the edge smiling gently grabbing her panties slowly bringing them down bending showing her quivering pussy, my cock pressed painfully hard against my boxers.

She sat turning and spreading her legs revealing her pussy, I went for my boxer about to take them off but froze, Lila looks confused.

"Well are you gonna show me?" she said seductively.

"S-Sorry this is the first time I've done this," I said.

I slowly remove my boxers my hard cock exposed and revealed, Lila looks excitedly at it, now naked she jested for me to come to her sitting there all innocently she was beautiful, sexy I wanted her.

As I got close enough to her she grabbed me and turned, putting her on top, we both moved up staying on top as we crawled up on the bed getting more comfortable, she looks down at with those sparkling blue eyes why were beautiful.

She reaches a hand down towards my shaft rubbing it with her delicate fingers, I moaned quietly she smiles fueled by lust.

"We're skipping the foreplay I'm too wet and I want you inside me,"

I nodded, she got into position I held my breath as I felt her slit against my tip.

Slowly, gently she guided my cock inside her piercing her entering her warm wet pussy, her juice providing perfect lubrication as I entered with no resistance, sliding down to the base my cock filling her I felt myself press against the entrance of her womb.

She stops adjusting to the invading mass filling her, I breathe out and Lila looks down at me breathing heavily I never felt anything like this before it so warm and wet after her walls clinging to me.

"Congratulations Max...your no longer a virgin how does it feel."

"It...feels...unbelievable," I said trying not to climax so soon.

Lila notices me holding back, "It's fine Max cum when you want this is your first time."

No, I thought I want her to enjoy this, noticing me not listen she speaks.

"Still holding back...fine then I'll make you cum myself in my favorite position," she said smiling menacingly.

She started moving to make me grit my teeth, I didn't think my girlfriend was so dominant during sex but I didn't care it felt too good, I gripped her ass as she bounced on top of me.

Pleasure starts to build as she gets fast both of us moaning in ecstasy, it hit up wrapping my arms around her, she wraps her around my head as she responds and wraps her legs around me.

We both thrusting driven by our raw pleasure it starts getting tighter and her breathing getting me excited it's getting too much.

"Lila I'm gonna."

"Do it, Max, I'm on the pill," she comes closer whispering into my ear, "Blast your hot seed inside me."

My eyes gape open as her words triggered me and I released my pent up seed deep inside her, this triggered her as she whales in pleasure as she starts cumming too, holding onto each other tightly as she continues to milk my cock getting out every last drop.

"How was that lover?"

"A-Amazing like nothing I ever felt before."

We both slump back Lila resting on top my limp cock slides out of her, we move looking at each other smiling converting in sweat she snuggles into my chest we were too tired to talk but we knew what the other was thinking, that was amazing, unbelievable I thought about how I just had sex with my girlfriend the thought still blasted my mind a week ago I was single lonely and now this... getting under the covers we both quickly fell asleep our fatigue taking over.

###

It been a four day since our passionate night we spent the next day together before she had to head home, on Monday she invited me to come over to her place after work I was excited and so I went there and hanged out with both Mila and Ella who were just as happy to see me and that's how my week went.