The Girlfriend Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said no! Leave me alone!" I said trying to forcibly close the door.

Mila slams it open, "We have! We thought to give you some space, but we can see it was a mistake we're not letting you destroy yourself like this," Mila said.

They made their way in I was too weak to fight them back moving me toward the sofa the room was a mess beer can everywhere with take out boxes everywhere it was a disaster but they didn't care.

Worried about my self being Lila got some water and all just hugged me staying close wordless it helped me a little I stopped resisting and let them comfort me I didn't want to be alone I just wanted someone, anyone.

There was another knock at the door Mila got up immediately heading there, she opened the door and there was a delivery man with short brown hair with a name take saying named Mark.

"Hello, I'm looking for a Maxwell Willing I have an important letter for him."

"I see I'll take the letter to him thank you," Mila said.

Mark nodded and left after giving the letter, Mila closed the door and looked down at the letter her eye widening.

"Max it's...from your mother."

My eyes widened as I reached out Ella and Lila still held on as Mila quickly gave it to me, ripping it open I begin to read.

'To my dear son Max'

'If you are reading this then I have unfortunately passed away, I hoped this day would never come but when the doctors said I wasn't improving then I knew my fate was sealed, so I've written this down to tell you that you need to move on find someone who loves you make a new family your own family Max please don't destroy yourself I know it will be hard but I know you will push through this all the money I had left has gone into your bank take some time off and find yourself some peace and someone to be with.

'I love you son never lose that hopeful smile you always wear.'

'Love you, Mum'.

Tears fell down onto the paper my hand shaking, I started crying the girl hugged me tighter.

"I promised her I would look after you when she passed on, I plan on keeping that everyone here will too," Lila said.

I looked up my teary eyes looking at them as they all looked back with love in their eyes.

"T-Thank you."

"We love you, Max," they all said at the same time.

The next twenty minutes was a blur again from what I remember we all leave the apartment and went to their home, it was nice being here and being out of that place, they discovered I haven't showered or bathed in a long time so we all headed to the bathroom.

They undressed me as Lila ran the bath, their bathroom was big having a massive bathtub that looked like a hot tub, we were all naked, yet I didn't feel embarrassed and neither were they, we all got in the water it was a perfect temperature, and we got close together it was quiet and relaxing they helped wash the filth off my body, I looked over at their naked body's all of them were beautiful in their own way they were special too me helping me all because they loved me I didn't, couldn't understand this but it soon didn't matter I loved them all and couldn't be without any of them.

Feeling them pressed against me I reach to the girl closest and kiss her gently and then I move on to the next to my left and then my right kissing them all.

"I love you all so much thank you I don't deserve this," I look towards the girl to my right, "I love you, Lila," I kiss her and move to the middle girl, "I love you Mila," I kiss her and then I move to the girl to my right, "I love you, Ella," then I kissed her before being them close resting back.

All the girls stare at me and giggle.

"I'm Mila," said the girl to my left.

"I'm Lila," said the girl in the middle.

"And I'm Ella," said the girl to my right.

"Oh...sorry it's hard to tell you apart when you have your hair down."

"It's ok, It's not the first time you've thought we were someone else," Lila said giggling.

We all soon started laughing the first time in weeks I felt happy. Looking at these naked golden beauties in front of me I realized how packed up I was not having any release for a week I grew a very hard erection, they all noticed quickly.

"Someone's excited," Mila said, bringing a hand to it.

"Yes very," Lila said, bring a hand to it.

Ella just giggled and brought a hand gently to it

All girls gently rubbed my cock three hands teasing me I moaned softy, their lustful stares watched my reaction.

"I think we should move to the other room don't worry Max we will be gentle," Lila said smiling.

We wash and finish up it nice to be all clean again, drying up we all walk hand in hand naked to the master bedroom, I asked why in here and they say it the place they sleep this is their main bedroom sleeping together seeing as their parent were never around which I believe now I still haven't seen or met them.

I quickly forgot about them and back to the girls, Mila had her hair in a ponytail and Ella had pigtails which made her look cute it's so I could tell them apart, they came close slow guiding me to the bed.

We all crawled towards the massive bed the girl surrounded me I felt calm much better than before but still hurting from grief, I'm resting in the middle of the bed, they push me down.

"Just lay back Max we're here to heal you, my love," Lila said.

The girls had a lustful mischievous looks as they closed in on my erected member I could feel their breaths then their tongues I roll my head back looking down seeing Lila in the middle Mila on the right and Ella on the left the tongues out licking my cock I don't think there a better site then three girls giving you a blowjob.

They move rhythmically as Lila takes the tip into her mouth sucking on it Mila licking on the side as Ella licked the other up and down my cock it felt unreal, Lila...or Mila has given me a blow job before but nothing like this, It's my first foursome with my lovers.

It felt weird saying that having multiple lovers both, yet I didn't care I needed them as much as they needed me to feel...complete.

They smile seeing my reaction and work faster their wet tongue dancing across my member, it started twitching I breathed heavily then Lila stopped them as I got close.

"You can't cum now," she moves to get on top, "You need to cum in here," she said as she lowers herself my cock sliding effortlessly inside her.

We both moan both Mila and Ella complain about how they wanted to go first while Lila just gave a devilish grin and she started riding me.

Both girls came toward me Ella kiss me and got my hand bringing it to her massive breast let me hold it, once Ella stopped kissing me Mila moved in kissing me eagerly and brought her hand down to between her legs finding her shaved pussy.

Both girls moaned as I massaged Ella's breast and Mila's pussy, Lila moved faster I was all right close to the edge after that blow job, she smiled looking down at me and lifted herself not before slamming down keeping it as deep as possible I start cumming inside her my hot seed leaving my body and entering hers her pussy tightly squeezing my cock as I came, she had her head back wordless she had a good orgasm.

Lila gently got off my cock was still erect cock and Ella quickly took advantage and straddled me letting my cock enter her the fact I was just inside a woman a second ago and now inside another girl made my cock stiffen harder.

Ella warped her arms around my neck bringing my lips to hers kissing each other passionately, I continued using my fingers on Mila who started coming she pull my head away from Ella so I could kiss her, Ella gave a gruff of annoyance.

Lila came behind me kissing my neck and rubbing my shoulders, being sandwiched between two women was wonderful feeling their hand over my body as we made love, Mila rubbed my chest as she started kissing Lila bot just as passionate as me and Ella.

Ella thrusted her hips faster, now I was sitting up she wrapped her legs around my waist let my cock get deeper into her velvet tunnel of pleasure, I started thrusting against her my cock piercing into her most inner depths my tip slamming against her cervix.

I was getting close again the build-up apply more presser from Ella breathing and faster movement I could tell she was coming soon, I noticed Lila moving and laying down as Mila ate her out, I laid down as I reach for Lila's hand holding it tightly, she holds mine as she gets close.

Then Ella slammed down making me erupt blasting her insides with my hot seed filling her as I did with her sister, my other hand gripping her breast as her mouth opening experiencing her own climax.

Moments later Lila succumbed to her own orgasm and screamed in joyful pleasure making her whole body twitch, Ella moved up letting my cock slide out, I noticed it was still hard neither of us could believe it.

Mila hungry took Ella position not wanting to stop but gladly neither did I some desperate need inside me wanting to continue, I grab Mila and roll over having her under me I knew this was her favourite position it seemed more personal just looking into each other's eyes I kiss Mila she kissed back.

She spread her slender amazing legs opening up exposing her shaved pussy to me, I felt a hand positioning my cock at her warm entrance, turning back I saw Lila quickly recovered and behind me her gentle hands guided me inside Mila, inside her own sister, watching and feeling this taboo excited me as I filled her tight pussy coil around me going as deep as I can.

Mila quickly moved her graceful legs towards her effortlessly making her pussy tighten I wrapped my arms around her and start pulling back and thrusting into her but then I felt Lila full weight on me and thrusting as well forcing my hips to thrust harder, Lila wrapped her arm around me as we both thrust forcing me to go deeper into Mila who only had her mouth open in pure ecstasy.

Looking back I saw Lila intoxicating lustful stare watching me smiling as I fuck Mila her in front of her using her own movements to make it more pleasurable.

Suddenly Lila move away turning back I see Ella getting in the same spot Ella was in wrapping her arm around me and then I saw Lila...with a strap on, I wondered where it came from, but she applied lube to it and gave a hungry stare to Ella who only returns the look, submissively exposing her ass ready for her, waiting for her.

"Holy fuck this is insane," I said.

"I know we haven't been this turn on in ages we wanted our first foursome to be unforgettable," Ella whispered into my ear.

Like a savage predator, Lila plunged into her sister thrusting the dildo instantly inside her the lube making it slippy and she started thrusting hard pushing against Ella who pushed into me as I pushed into Mila.

This insane cycle as we all fucked each other, thank god I came twice already or I would have come again, Mila then gripped my face and brought me to hers as she kissed me.

We were all getting close our animal lust driving us to continue until we were satisfied. Lila pull back thrusting into Ella hard! Thrusting Ella's body against mine making me thrust hard into Mila.

Our orgasms boiled over as we all came at the same time the room filling with our screams of pleasure, I came hard inside of Mila who only moaned my name as I filled her womb with my cum her inner muscles massaging me getting every drop out.

We all fell to the side all of us breathing heavily we were exhausted we had no idea what time it was but we wanted rest we needed it but we had a thing that needed to be spoken.

"Best... Foursome...Ever!" Ella said it excited.

"Agreed," We all said.

Lila got up breathing heavily I turn and see her sweating naked body, "So Max have you decided to join us because I don't think I could be without you."

"Yeah Max please stay," Ella said.

"We could do this every night and love you every day," Mila said.

I breathed recovering Mila moved to her sisters all looking at me their naked bodies in view thinking about them emotionally moved me deep insistence of love filled me as I loved over I wondered how can one man love three women but looking at them I knew the answer.

"You all helped me when I pushed you away you all pushed back and showered me with love...I...I don't think I can be without you either I love you all so much I'm the luckiest damn guy on the planet," I said smiling happily.

They all smiled and jump over towards me hugging me, kissing me saying sweet gently words of love into my ears, after calming down we realized how tired we were and decided to get some sleep.

Getting under the covers all the girl snuggled against me.

"I know it might be too soon but...Well we did have a massive foursome but I think you should move in and live with us seeing as we are a special family now and we don't want to be apart not even for a second," Lila said.

Mila and Ella quickly agreeing, Lila said I would get a room just for me a personal room which I could do what I want with same with Mila and Ella I asked about their parents and Lila said that this was their second home, not their main one they wouldn't care or find out and even so they weren't going to let me go again no matter what, I only smiled.

"I will I'll happily move in, too be with my girlfriends," I said happily hugging them close.

We all quickly got comfortable and let our fatigue take us over I watched my lovers fall into a peaceful slumber with me soon following thinking about my crazy new life ahead.

Epilogue.

It's been a month since we started this relationship and I was really happy but I was still in grieving over my mother but I know I would be doing her proud holding her wishes at heart and finding my new family.

It was a sunny day sitting at the coffee shop the same one where I met Lila they told me to wait here as they had a surprise planned for me, in my pocket were three small boxes these were my surprise to them.

Thinking back my mind suddenly drifted to that guy I met long ago, but I can't remember his name for the life of me.

"Well nice seeing you again," said a voice.

Looking up I suddenly see him the guy from before remembering his name, "Rob how are you?"

He smiled and sat down, "wonderful my friend but more importantly how are you, you look happier I'm guessing you find someone," said giving me an 'I told you so' look.

"Yeah, yeah I found someone...in a way."

"Oh that's great," he said excitedly, "we should swap numbers me and my lover would love to invite you over to dinner sometime we are very open people."

"Yeah, I can tell," I said laughing to myself, "Still thanks for chatting to me back then it gave me the boost I needed to find someone without them I would be in a very dark place."

"Them?" he said curiously.

"Max!" Came a familiar voice.

Look over I smile and see Lila, Mila, and Ella all standing there, I see the guy shocked but happy expression I get up.

"We will chat one time cya rob," I said leaving.

Heading towards my girl I kiss Lila and hold Ella hand as Mila stood happily on the side to everyone they might think Lila my girlfriend but in reality, they all were.

"Ready for your surprise...it's some I spent a month making something...personal," Lila said.

I nodded and we made our way home, entering through the door felt refreshing knowing it was my home as well, moving all the stuff out was easy seeing as I didn't have much and have set up a personal bedroom something I love.

I also returned to work I explained to my manager what happened and he was chill as always giving his condolences, he also asked about how I and Lila were doing I, of course, said it was great, he seems to know I was hiding something and he pestered it out of me.

So I told him I'm in a relationship with Lila and her sisters but not telling him they were incestuous just I was with all three while they knew about it.

He gave me the biggest pat on the back bowing saying he's unworthy as I was now an anime harem protagonist that got all the girls in the end which felt embarrassing but I was happy to gloat a little about my lovers but he promises not to say anything because of his dude code keeping it a secret thank fuck.

The girl leads me to Lila art room before we entered I stopped them.

"I wanted to give you these," I handed out three small boxes, "Seeing as it's our one month anniversary," I said smiling.

They all egger grabbed them and opened them their eyes widen and filled with joy they all thanked and hugged and kissed me.

"These are amazing Max thanks you," Lila said.

"I love it!" Ella said.

"Thanks, Max," Mila said.

I smiled happily they quickly put them on it was a special one that all three combined and connected making a heart, the girl now pushed me towards the art room inside was a painting covered up by a sheet I'm guessing this was my gift.

Lila moved swiftly towards it removing it, my heart fluttered when I saw it, it was a painting of my mother. It was beautiful I felt my tears building up I missed her so much, this meant everything to me.

"It took a long time and I had to get a picture of her from your room to paint it but she was a great person Max it's a shame Mila and Ella couldn't meet her and I still stay by the promise I made to her and will try harder to keep it, you mean everything to us Max, we love you," Lila said.

Mila and Ella quickly agreeing, and we all hugged each other tightly at that moment nobody wanted to move my thoughts drifted to my mother I hope she was happy were ever she was, soon my thought returned to my lovers thinking just how lucky I am to have them in my tight embrace never letting them go again for as long as I lived we would be together, our own special little family.

"Thank you, I love you all so much."

The End.