The Girlfriend Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time I finished work I went over to her place and hanged out with the three of them and it was the same today, being greeted by Mila in her sports gear.

"Hey, Max here for Lila?"

"Yeah is she not here?"

"No she out talking with a client he wants a painted landscape but the guy wants it a certain so he been hounding her about it, it's annoying but she'll be soon I bet."

She moves aside letting me in, entering I look back at her with her tight tank top and cute short her hair in a ponytail and her face it often makes me wonder how she looks just like Lila and Ella.

"So you're going for a run?"

"Yeah need to train for a 5k run coming up it's a bore but for a good cause but it's more boring alone."

"Well I don't mind running with you while I wait for Lila," I suddenly said without thinking.

She turns confused and a little surprised, "No it's fine I can go alone."

"Please, I'm going to do nothing anyway so why not."

Her blue eye lightens up with a little bit of excitement but quickly hid it.

"Fine if your falling behind I'm leaving you."

"Ok, then thanks."

I got up and did some stretched mentally preparing myself for this, Mila giggled as she watched me and finished setting up with her phone in some strap on her arm and headphones in, I was a little excited I guess the reason was just being a part of something seem silly some some else else but screw them and I get to spend time with Lila beautiful sister.

"You ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be," I said giving a smile.

Mila opened the door us leaving the home it was a sunny day out, Mila locked the door and said we're going to a park nearby for our jog, I nodded, and we made our way there we both started talking mostly about old films which was our favourite subject talking about which are better and which were classic she asked about me and Lila and I obviously said I was happy and ask if Lila was the same.

"Yeah she is really happy, happier than we thought me and Ella thank you for looking after our sister."

"Oh, you don't need to say that I do care about her...maybe even." I stopped to think.

"Maybe even what?" Mila said interested.

"Nothing...it nothing," I said.

"Ok?" she said surprised, "I was wondering something, why did you come out with me, I don't think running is your thing?"

"I did it because I wanted to get to know you more, I mean you are my girlfriend's sister so I wanted to... you know," I said trying to find the worlds and also to look at the amazing legs of her.

"I get it...thanks not many guys would bother trying to be more friendly with the siblings of their lover so I appreciate it."

I smiled and we continued I saw her take occasional glacés at me and looking towards me at time when she thinks I didn't notice like when a guy looks at a girl but I took glances at her legs so I wasn't blameless but it was weird however this situation seems weird I'm her sister's boyfriend so I guess it's weird for her too.

Arriving at the park it was massive but really nice with a lake and a natural path for joggers I guessed we were going there, Mila started jogging on the spot looking towards me.

"Ready?"

I nodded and we started jogging the day was great and the path was peaceful but it soon became clear that I was not fit enough for this, Mila seems to speed off when I was getting tired, she looked back smile and slowed down just enough for me to catch up behind her, but she was too fast for me to get to her side.

Looking up I saw her, her perfect young athletic body, her work giving her a strong and beautiful figure looking at those strong slender legs as they tensed after every step, her back was well defined and it looked tough but yet soft she was unbelievable.

I shook my head I didn't want to think about her like that she was my girlfriend's sister I couldn't try anything with her and I didn't want to I care about Lila too much to try and go for one of her sisters.

I focus on my breathing my muscle burning, begging for rest, we did a lap around the whole park and got to some park benches under a large tree, Mila leans against it while I almost collapse on the seat breathing heavily, I noticed Mila leaving but soon returning with a bottle of water.

I quickly grab it crack it open and drink a load of it without stopping this hoodie was too much I should have left it at home, but then again if I did Ella might have taken it again and fallen asleep with it like last time, this happened a few days ago, I found her sleeping passed out on her bed with it in her arms breathing in the smell of it sound asleep cute but weird.

"Looks like you needed that," Mila said grinning.

I take it out, some of my saliva still on it, "Yeah thanks wearing a hoodie was not my best plan."

Before I could clean the top Mila grabs it from my hand and taking a drink at it drinking the rest of it, her tongue swirling around the tip where my lips were, I saw a look in her eye as I watch her she stared deep into mine I couldn't tell what it was but it was something out of the norm.

The sunlight glanced off her sweaty skin that made her shine at that moment she was more beautiful than Lila.

I shook my head unable to believe what I was thinking Lila was my girlfriend the one I head my eyes for the only girl I had my eyes on, she had that girl next door look and style to her which I liked but Mila had that pro athlete to her giving off a feminine body that looked stronger and sexier than normal girls.

It was clear at that moment I realized there wasn't just one thing beautiful about them that Lila and Mila had their own beauty able to surpass the other including Ella who was cuter with her laziness I knew after this I would need to spend more time with her I wanted to get to know both Mila and Ella more but this isn't what I planned I didn't mean to find her attractive and have these thoughts about her I wasn't a cheat and I'm not going to change now.

"You ok?" Mila asked curiously.

"I-I'm fine," I said trying to blush I needed to get these throughout my head.

"Well what do we have here" spoke a gruff male voice.

We both looked over seeing a shirtless man with short standing next to two pretty women both had tattoos and piercings wearing tank tops and short, who was this guy Mila was immediately annoyed.

"Brad surprised to actually see you outside and not trying to hassle woman in the gym."

Brad's look turns grim and annoyed, "Don't get jealous I give other girls more attention than you."

"Oh please, why should I be interested in a guy who wears socks with their flip-flops."

I looked down seeing him wearing socks and sandals, I mean why do people do that? His girls giggled at her comment brad was getting more annoyed and look towards me and grinned menacingly.

"Listen I'll be willing to forget that comment if you'll come with me it embarrass enough to see you hanging out with this twig other here," he said gesturing to me, his girl looking disgusted at me.

"Oh please he is ten times better than you, couldn't be happier where I am," she said smiling suddenly grabbing my hand.

He looked towards us and grin, "What is that twig your boyfriend? Don't make me laugh."

"Err," she said stumped

I suddenly jumped in without thinking, "Yeah I'm her boyfriend, jealous?" I said smiling.

Mila looked stunned but played along smiling as I got up we held our hands tightly.

the guy huffed clearly annoyed and jealous, "No I'm not," he said clearly jealous, "I'm just surprised she could even find a guy with that crappy attitude of her when she dumps you she problem never find another guy who would want her." he said laughing

He soon turns and starts leaving a hand over each of their asses gripping them we watched him go, I look at her rage seem to consume her I felt her hold on my hand tighten it started to hurt, she quickly noticed me wincing in pain and snapped out of her phase.

She left goes off me, I rub my hand but I look at her blushing.

"Thanks for defending me and saying, you my boyfriend."

"It's fine I saw you were in a pickle and helped but let not tell Lila I called you my girlfriend she might flip."

"I don't know she might be fine with it," she said giving me a lustful stare, "you never know."

She quickly returned to her normal self and we started making our way out the park but the last comment caught me off guard, we were walking in a forest part of the park a little bit off the beaten path.

"Hey Max...do you ever think I'll find someone," Mila suddenly said, but she said it uninterested and just like a normal question.

"Yeah, of course, you will your a great girl."

"What's so great about me?" she said turning looking at me almost demanding to know.

"Well...your," I stopped to think of something but it seems to flow out I didn't even need to think, "a wonderful person who's great to be around you Lila seems to brighten up a room but you make the room relax and at ease and your love of film is amazing it nice to just relax with you like there no care in the world...If I wasn't with Lila then...I might have fallen for you."

She looked at me her eyes widening after what I said she looked trying to see if It was a lie but it was the truth she was a wonderful girl but I realised what I said at the end and blush.

"Just don't say that to your sister I don't want her to get upset."

Mila looks at me surprised then smiling seductively, "don't worry I know my sister...and I think I would have fallen for you too," she said but then, "maybe I have," she said very, very quietly smiling softly to herself, so I couldn't hear.

Before I could respond we stopped as we heard moaning, both of us free it sounded like the moan of a woman.

"Tell me you can hear that right?" Mila asks.

"Yeah, it sounds like...moaning."

"Let's check it out," having a mischievous grin on her.

We started following the voice getting closer and closer, we soon found the source hidden deep in the forest hiding behind some bushes, looking on we discover a woman with short brunette hair wearing sports gear with her sport bra lifted and her sports pant removed, straddling a guy around my age with black hair covering one eye they were breathing heavily and moaning as she rides his cock.

"Please quiet down someone might hear us," the nervous man pleaded

"Don't worry babe no one comes around here anyway and I can't get off if I don't moan and it turns me on seeing you like this," she smiled as she continued fucking him.

I and Mila look surprised at each other, then Mila smile talking quietly.

"Ha, I knew they were an item but never expected this."

"Who are those people?"

"They both go to the gym I go too, she's a trainer, and he's new, he helped her out once and since then they started training together but everyone couldn't tell if they were more than just trainer and client but this now confirms it...It's nice to see her so happy she's a good person and deserved to find someone."

We continued sitting there watching them make love was it wrong to spy on them as their lovemaking got more intense we soon didn't care I was getting hard, my cock pressing against my jeans I took a glance over and saw Mila breathing heavily turning red I guessed it was having an effect on her.

"Debra I'm gonna come soon pull out."

"No way babe I want it inside me," She proclaimed grinning down him he had no choice but in all honesty, it looked like he didn't want to pull out.

She started riding him faster both moaning louder his cock grinding inside her as her wall clenched against it, then they both screamed and the athletic muscle woman grabbed his head pushing it into her breast, her arms wrapping around her as she moved her hips slightly milking his cock getting all his seed out.

She looked up towards the sky mouth open tongue out like a panting dog, pleasure, and joy cover her face, she released him and slowly moved off him his limp member leaving her, we were both close enough to see his seed leaking it was incredibly erotic.

She got up not bothering to clean herself and moved her bra and placed her pants back on, the guy still sitting there resting she easily helped him up and pulled him into a long and passionate kiss, soon they broke it and look lovingly into each other's eyes.

They both soon sneaked away from us talking happily she said about how he was pretty good for his first time, we watched them go I tried to hide my raging erection from Mila as we turned away from each other obviously turn on.

It was awkward between us my raging erection soon died down, we were both walking toward the entrance both of us silent after watching the event I really need to fuck Lila as soon as possible.

"You know, if I find that every time I went out maybe I should start running," I said laughing trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah I would join you if you did," she said laughing soon both of us started laughing heading back to her home.

###

It was Saturday afternoon I was waiting outside for my girlfriend we were going on another date she seems to have everything planned for this evening and just told me where to go, since the day at the park me and Mila have become closer hanging out whenever Lila wasn't around or when Ella seems to be busy but I did hang with her for one afternoon with Mila and Lila joining in.

But I've been noticing something with Mila, whenever we were together she always blush and get close to me it strange but here's the strangest thing I saw Lila take glances out us and how Mila acting towards me, and she just smiles as if she knows something and is completely fine with Mila being close to me I don't get it I thought she would be pissed but seem to be fine giving lustful and knowing smiles I don't know what's going on any more.

Standing outside the local cinema it was an old theatre remodelled into a cinema so it had a little history to it. there were people and couples going in getting tickets all around me were couples before I would get grumpy reminding me of my loneliness but now I wasn't.

I noticed some golden hair waving in the wind at a distance, I saw her coming towards me in a beautiful dress was Lila walking towards me I could see in the corner of my eyes other girl watching her filled with the same jealousy I had once, it made me smile a little, looking at Lila I noticed she seems a little different I don't know if she did something with herself but her legs look unbelievable, long and slender sawing off a little thigh it reminded me of Mila.

She got close towards me before she could speak I got an intense urge to pull her into a deep passionate kiss my, hand resting just above her ass which seems smaller than I remember, I pull back slowly my girlfriend looking towards me with nervous wide eye completely stunned and surprised at what I did as if it was our first time kissing.

"Sorry I couldn't resist I missed you, Lila," I said smiling.

She continued to stare at me before I could say something she pulled me in again and kissed me clumsy but still filled with passion as slipped her tongue in this time, 'holy fuck she really into it tonight' I thought to myself, she soon broke away my turn staring at her.

"I miss you too we haven't kissed all day, so I wanted to do it now," she said to me.

"Err we kissed when we left your house and told me to get cleaned up for our very special date tonight."

Her eye widens as she looks nervous thinking, "Oh y-yeah it just seems like a whole day to me," she laughed nervously.

I raised an eyebrow but didn't think much on it, holding each other close we got to the booth and asked what we wanted to see, Lila speaks saying that we had bought tickets already online under our names, the man looked through and found us giving us tickets.

We entered and I asked what film we're seeing and she said it was a remake to a film she saw long ago something to do with sci-fi or something she loved the original film and was eager too see it, I heard it got some controversy about something but I can't remember what.

It was an IMAX screen too but it was at lunchtime, Lila said it was the only one available at the time but I didn't care, getting and ending up at the back we discovered there was no one here, the trailers soon started and yet still non came we were completely alone in the whole cinema.

Lila wrapped her arm around me holding it tight rests her head on my shoulder I thought about how affectionate she was tonight I wondered if she was ok. We openly chatted about stuff seeing as there was no one to disturb us it was relaxing.

The film started and it looked cool starting with a space ship battle and after moving to character talking and such, we were enjoying it and Lila seem to really enjoy it I saw her a few times I saw her mouth some line the character was saying as if she already knew what they were going to say.

Then a really detailed sex scene came on, it was between an alien woman and the MC after he saved her in the beginning and have been protecting her throughout the whole film, it had been building this romance all throughout the film. My eye widen to the detail it didn't show the guy penis or her vagina but you would tell what was going on and the things she was doing to him turn me on I started getting an erection from the scene.

Suddenly I felt a hand press on my thigh slowly moving towards the bulge in my jeans, looking at Lila she was breathing heavily biting her lips.

"Is this turning you on?"

"Y-Yeah."

She only smiled as she breathes heavily grabbing the zip pulling it down very slowly but I stopped her.

"We can't what if someone finds us!?"

"Nobody is here," she moves pressing her hand on my chest gently pushing me back as she moved the zip fishing out my cock.

She succeeds putting my cock out in the open she looked at it surprised from her seat pushing the arm up getting easier access to it, I could feel her breath on my cock me and Lila haven't done oral yet so this was our first time.

"Watch the scene and relax," she said.

I look up discovering that the sister of the alien who looked just like her join in this threesome I remember the controversy now it was this scene, the whole scene was extremely erotic as Lila started jerking me off actually using her tongue.

I look down at her she looked up at me a smiled and she put my whole cock in her mouth, my hand grabbed the armchair and the other Lila ass which seem to be smaller then I remember so I moved to her toned legs holding them and she continued to suck me off.

Feeling her wet tongue clumsy lick around my tip and she plunged herself down my cock was beyond anything I could imagine, my cock twitch in her mouth a pressure building, looking back up at the screen the scene was getting more erotic as the guy fucked his alien lover, it seems to be getting to the climax as she whispered 'breed me lover'.

Hearing that and grabbing Lila thick thigh looking at Lila smiling happily as she sucks me off my thought suddenly came to Mila, an image of Mila sucking me off with her perfect legs in reach it pushed me over the edge.

I started emptying myself into her without warning moaning Lila's name as I came, she took every drop as I kept cumming not letting a single bit out.

She finally released my cock falling limp as she swallows the last reminder of it, opening her mouth show me nothing her lustful eye stare at me as I continue to breathe heavily, she placed my cock back in and zipped it up patting it.

"That was only a teaser for later and please warn me next time, I don't mind you coming in my mouth but warning please," she said not actually annoyed but more just ask.

"S-Sorry that was my first time."

Her eye widens but soon turned to a devilish smile, "I see I'm glad to be your first."

She snuggled against me as I wrapped an arm around her, she reached over holding my hand with both of hers it was really nice, we continued watching the film it ended with a big climax and had the MC ending up retiring with his multiple lovers I could see why Lila like it the story was interested and the combat was great.