The Girls College Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TF2123
TF2123
235 Followers

He begged under his breath, begged for them not to do it to him, but before he knew it he felt the balloon inside of him deflate. It released a load of pressure as the nozzle was pulled from his rectum, but he immediately had to start focusing on retaining the huge amount of soapy water inside of him. His stomach was aching, feeling like it was about to explode. The massage that Julie had been giving his tummy turned into firm presses of his lower abdomen, aiding in his discomfort and making the enema ever harder to retain.

Two minutes passed of the boy desperately trying to keep the solution inside of him. The matrons threatened him, telling him of the myriad of horrible things they'd do to him if even the littlest bit leaked from his rear. Soon he started to sob; the pain was too much for him too handle. The feat of retaining the solution seemed impossible, but he tried to clench it inside for as long as he possibly could.

More time passed, he wasn't sure how much, it felt like it was never going to end. He knew that inevitably he would have to expel it and he hoped by that time he was sat on the toilet, but it seemed unlikely. He started begging again, still crying.

"You think it's going to be easier if you expel some of it through your eyes?" asked Madison sarcastically, and both of them laughed. He barely heard her insult, continuing to moan and grunt and beg.

An impossible amount of minutes passed before Julie commanded him to stand up, a whole challenge on its own. He struggled upright and it felt like his stomach was about to explode as he dangled his legs off the side of the table before falling onto his feet. The table was high, and the impact as he landed on the floor nearly made him lose control of his bottom. He stumbled the long way to the stall he had gone to the previous time, he felt bloated and sick. Paul continued to sob as Julie's hand pressed on his back, a gesture for him to hurry up. But he couldn't walk much faster without losing control. He nearly collapsed onto the floor a few times, struggling to keep his balance as his heavy stomach weighed him down.

After the long, seemingly never-ending journey to the bathroom stall he collapsed onto the toilet seat and immediately started to expel the enema, the most humiliating noises escaping from his rear end as an endless flow of soapy water exited his body. It wasn't nearly as pleasant to expel as plain water, the soap irritated his anus and almost felt tougher to pass.

Madison once again stood in the doorway of the stall, watching the boy passing all the contents of his stomach into the toilet bowl. He didn't even stare at her this time; he just tilted his head back and closed his eyes as he defecated. It took longer to expel the entire enema than he had to retain it, but he didn't care. His stomach emptied eventually, after a long period of time on the toilet. He struggled up from the toilet seat, his eyes wide open, panting loudly through his mouth.

The tall blonde woman guided him to the massage table once more, making him bend over and tending to his dripping crevasse with a harsh paper towel. After she was finished drying off his bottom, she helped him up onto the table again.

"Now, sweetie, I know you're exhausted, but we need to make sure you're fully clean," explained Julie, who was looking down at him, her hands on either sides of his head and her breasts hanging beautifully from her chest. "That means that we have to also clean out your penis, I understand that you've been milked twice today already, but we need to ensure that everything is drained from that little willy. It would be best for you to just relax and take your milking like a good boy without struggling. Though I'm sure that you're too tired to struggle anyway."

Miss Madison, who stood at the other end of the table, brought his legs up and bent his knees so that he was in the same position as he had been during his enemas. Briefly taking her gloved hands from his legs, her finger was soon pressed up against the dimple of his anus; it was wet from the lubricant she had applied. The finger slid up into his rectum with ease, Paul didn't make a fuss about it, Julie's observation about him being too exhausted to struggle was correct.

The tall woman gripped his soft shaft with her other hand, also covered in lubricant. His foreskin was retracted, revealing his bright purple glans. She started to pump it, and soon his flaccid shaft grew into an unimpressive, yet rock hard, erection. He didn't moan, he just blankly stared up into the eyes of Miss Julie Carter, who was smiling down at his tired face.

The finger in his bottom soon found his prostate gland, and started to roughly massage it. It felt very erotic to the boy, but he almost felt disconnected with his sexual urges at that moment, he could barely stay awake. It didn't take long for his scrotum to tighten up, and the tall woman knew that his orgasm was close. A few soft moans came from between his lips, but there was no outright response like a boy would usually deliver when having their most private parts stimulated.

"That's a good boy, nice deep breaths," said Julie, still looking straight down at the boy, across her large breasts. "You're almost there, sweetie."

His penis continued to be pumped, quickly and rhythmically, by Madison Walters. The finger in his rear was quickly removed before being joined by another, and Paul groaned. Two fingers were now massaging his prostate, his aching canal felt raw after the multitude of things that had been inside of it on that day.

The matrons watched as his scrotum retracted violently and a weak spurt of semen flew from the tip, followed by a few more drops seeping from his peehole. It was pleasurable, but he barely responded. He gritted his teeth and moaned loudly one last time as Madison finished milking the small amount of fluid from his little penis. The amount of sperm he produced was unusually small, but the matrons didn't expect much more from a boy that had already been milked twice that day.

"Good boy, good boy," cooed Julie, her sweet voice almost escaping Paul's ears as he panted and shook uncontrollably on the table. "Just relax, we're almost done with you."

He heard a paper towel being ripped off of a roll next to him on the trolley, before feeling the rough texture of it wrapped around his penis and cleaned it off. It was balled up in the hand of Madison Walters, before she scooped up the last drops of his fluids that had travelled no further than his belly button. After the sticky, thick liquid was cleaned off his body, a condom was once again pulled across his flaccid penis. The strong Miss Madison Walters pulled him up from the table and he basically fell off it, struggling upright before she walked him out of the large bathroom.

He was marched down the hallway and he struggled down the stairs, fully nude. The naked ladies guided him down the hallway next to the stairway to the door at the very end. It was a large room with beds lining the walls and one at the very end. This was the one they took him to, and Julie tucked him into the bed.

"I think it's time you had a little nap," she said, her face very close to his. "I'm going to lock the door, so don't be silly and try to get out, okay?"

Paul wasn't even looking at her, his eyes were already closed and he had almost completely dozed off by the time the door had been locked behind the two matrons, who left him alone in the room to fall asleep.

TF2123
TF2123
235 Followers