The Girls in the Office - Tina

Story Info
Tina and Terance.
1.8k words
2.87
7.4k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StoryTLR
StoryTLR
384 Followers

Just a short story and a little lighthearted fun continued.

>>>>>>>>>>

"Kelly are you okay," Laura asked me.

"I'm fine. It's those migraines. I went to my doctor, and he ran some tests, and she says I'm fine. She says I'm getting older, and my body is changing. She gave me some pills and they do help, but they make me very drowsy. I guess I fell asleep," I thanked Laura for her concern, but I didn't tell her that while I dozed off, I dreamed we were having sex. I don't know where that dream came from but thought it would be best to keep it to myself.

We all said good night and went our separate ways for the weekend. Monday morning I'm sure a new adventure would start. And I was right.

Monday morning while we were having our coffee break together, Karen started us off.

"I think I solved our hall pass dilemma," Karen said.

"Okay, Tina responded, "let us hear it."

"Here me out before anyone says anything. Tina, I'll take one for the team and I'll go down on you. And in return, either your husband Terence, his cousin, or any other one of Terence's family fucks me. My husband in return gets to fuck Jenny up the ass and Jenny's husband fucks Laura. Sorry Kelly, I left you out because I didn't think Tom would let you play with us."

"Oh, I'm sure you're right about that," I responded.

And then Laura asked, "Whom does my husband get to fuck."

"Anyone he wants that's why this will work," Karen wasn't wrong. Laura and her husband have agreed that they can go off and have sex on their own as long as they let the other know.

"Can I just throw something out there," I said, "Let's assume that all your husbands agree. Let's say Jenny didn't like how rough Karen's husband was; Jenny didn't like getting her ass slapped by Karen's husband the way Karen likes it. Now, Jenny is going to be mad at Karen. And Tina, what if Karen sucks at lesbian love? Now you wasted your hall pass."

"Also, you need to be careful what you wish for," Laura said to Karen, "you know what they say, once you go black, you never go back." It was for Tina.

Tina had been dating a guy named Barry for three years or so. They met in college and started dating in their junior year. Tina and Barry had an open and honest discussion one day and they each wrote down on a piece of paper what sexual fantasy they wanted to fulfill before they graduated and eventually got married. Tina thought Barry's fantasy was a little far-fetched.

"Barry, do you really think you can find two girls that will have sex with you? I'm not saying you're not a good-looking guy, if you weren't, I wouldn't be dating you. But Barry, have you thought about this? We have four weeks until we graduate. Do you think that in four weeks, you can find two girls to have a threesome with you and not just any girls either, you want two blonds?"

He thought he could. Tina warned him that once they agreed, she was going through with her fantasy. "Barry, promise me that you won't resent me if I achieve my fantasy and you don't."

Tina told us that Barry became obsessed with finding two girls that would have a threesome with him. Tina said it was an embarrassment watching him hitting on girls. He could have easily picked up a drunk girl and done whatever he wanted to her, but Barry wanted two "hot" blonds to share in your threesome. Tina and Barry graduated but Barry's fantasy never came true.

Tina's did. Tina's fantasy was to have sex with a Black man. She even knew who it would be. Tina met Trevor one night out at a college bar. He was handsome, very polite, and big. Trevor was 6'5", and Tina was 5'6". Barry wasn't there the night she met Trevor. Tina was at the bar, a little pushing and shoving for a spot, typical for any college town bar. Tina was not having any luck. Trevor noticed her struggle and offered to help, or rather took charge so that she could get her drink.

Trevor took Tina by the hand and said, "Come with me." Tina had never met this boy before, but his hand was so big, she couldn't get away even if she wanted to. They walked right up to the bar like the parting of the Red Sea. And that's how it started.

Tina and Trevor had a fun time at the bar. They danced a little and had a few drinks. It ended up that they did have a few friends in common. Tina made it clear that she was in a committed relationship and Trevor respected that.

Tina would run into Trevor on campus and at the bars on the weekend. Trevor was always appropriate and respectful when Tina was with Barry. There would just be a simple, "Hi Tina how are you?" Tina told Barry the story, there was no secret to keep. But when it came time for Tina to tell Barry her college fantasy, Tina slipped a paper across Barry and it said, "Sex with a Black man."

"You mean sex with Trevor," Barry responded.

Well, Barry was upset that he didn't get his fantasy fulfilled, but Tina did. He was getting angry. But Tina had told Barry that his fantasy was not realistic.

After college, Barry continued to argue with Tina that he never fulfilled his fantasy, but since Tina did, he should still be allowed to keep trying. Tina finally had enough and gave him one month to get it out of his system. If he couldn't find two girls for his threesome within one month, it was done and would never be discussed again.

Tina even tried to help him find two girls. It didn't happen. Barry had no luck.

One Friday night, while out at a local bar with friends, Tina caught Barry still trying to pick up two women for his threesome fantasy, even after his month was up.

Tina approached Barry and told him she had had enough, and she would be moving out of their shared apartment. Of course, Barry tried to convince Tina not to move out, but Tina made her decision and moved out the next day.

Tina was told by friends that Barry was still hitting on girls. He was obsessed and finally hired two prostitutes to have a threesome with him.

He tried to get back with Tina, but she was disgusted with him, and the relationship was over.

No, Tina didn't marry Trevor, he lived too many states away, and she was only looking for a one-night fantasy with Trevor.

Tina dated a few guys, and others were just one-night stands. Color didn't matter to Tina, but most of the men she was fucking were black. Tina eventually was introduced to Terence, a very handsome Black man who was an executive at a local bank. Tina often tells us about her sex life and that her husband has a 10-inch pleasure pole. That's what Tina calls it. But it took a while before Tina got to ride it. Trevor was looking for a relationship, not some little blond trying to piss her parents off by bringing a Black man home for dinner. Terance told Tina that he wanted to meet her parents before they had sex. Tina's parents loved Trevor.

Terance made Tina wait six weeks before they had sex. Tina was 23 at the time, and having to wait six weeks to have sex was like a lifetime for her. Tina couldn't take it anymore. "Terance, it has been six weeks since the first night you took me on a date. Why haven't you tried to have sex with me; are you gay?" She asked.

"No Tina, I am just looking for a committed relationship. I want one woman that wants to be with me and eventually have a family. My days of having fun and having tons of sex are over. I've grown up. I believe in traditional family values.

But you're right Tina, I think six weeks has been long enough to trust that you are looking for more than just a big black dick. I hope you have plenty of lube," Terance responded. One year later they were married.

According to Tina, it was the best sex she ever had, and it was worth the wait. But now you understand why Tina is hesitant to ask Terance for a hall pass. He made it clear that he wanted traditional family values, which means no sex with another person, man, or woman.

"Karen," Tina asked, "have you talked to your husband about your great idea yet?

"No, I haven't asked him yet."

As the week continues, we laugh at the things Tina and Kelly come up with.

"My dad told me a joke the other day," Karen said.

A guy says to his doctor, "My girlfriend is pregnant, but we use a rubber all the time, how is that possible?"

The doctor responded, "Let me tell you a story, there was once a hunter that always carried a gun. One day the hunter went out carrying his umbrella rather than his gun. A lion jumped out in front of the hunter and the hunter shot him dead with his umbrella."

"Nonsense," the patient responded, "someone else must have shot the lion."

"Good," the doctor responded, "you understood the story. Next patient, please."

Karen and Tina always have corny jokes.

It was Friday and the hall pass conversation was put on hold. To our surprise, Jenny said, "Did you know that one of the top five fantasies that a man has is to be with another man."

"What did you say?" Tina asked.

"Holly shit, she's right," Karen had already been googling the topic. Threesome, Bondage, sex in public, roleplay, and same-sex encounter.

"I've been with a few bisexual men," Laura said, "and it is hot as hell to see them suck each other's dicks. I like to encourage them, stroke their ego, and tell them that they are the best cock suckers ever, and then I push his head down jamming the other's cock down his throat like men do to us." We all laughed in agreement.

"I need to google this," Bisexual cocksucker was Karen's search word.

"Oh, my God! This guy is deepthroating an 8-inch dick."

"Karen," I asked, "You're not looking at porn on a company computer, are you? You know HR can see the sites you visit."

"They what"

The End - for now.

StoryTLR
StoryTLR
384 Followers