The Girls Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm hmmm," I replied, trying to relax. Mindy was determined that that shouldn't happen.

"So," she asked swimming closer to me, "do you like seeing us naked?"

I stuttered like an idiot, which just made Mindy laugh more.

"I mean, come on," she said in an obvious tone, "you're in a pool with two hot twins! Hot, naked twins!"

I was beet red again as Mindy swam closer.

"Come on, admit it," she said coming closer, "you like it."

"Well," I said, trying to regain some semblance of composure, "I mean, you know you're both beautiful."

"No, no, no," Mandy said, joining her sister in a rare gang up. "Did you like how we looked?"

Now I was trapped. Mandy pressed on.

"Uh...well, yeah," I said, trying to wriggle out of this weird situation.

"What parts did you like the best?" Mindy said, moving toward her sister, who was moving closer to me still.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked flat out. My best friends were being very weird around me and I didn't understand why.

"What do you mean?" they both said simultaneously in that creepy "The Shining" way they did.

"It's like you're flirting with me," I said, thinking that was the best word.

"Oh," Mindy said, quickly, "that's because we are."

"Mm hmm," Mandy agreed with a smile.

"Why?" I asked drawing out the word, very confused.

"Why do girls normally flirt with guys?" Mindy said, now only about five feet from me.

"Yeah, but it's me," I said, trying to remind them that I wasn't a guy so much as their best friend. They kept coming slowly closer.

"We know," Mandy said coming up right in front of me, "that's why we're doing it."

"What?" I said confused as Mindy came up next to her sister in front of me.

"Ed," Mindy said, "haven't you ever wondered why we never dated anyone?"

"Yeah," I said truthfully, "I asked you guys about that and you both said you weren't ready," referring to a few talks we had about guys hitting on the pair.

"Yes and no," Mandy replied. "We've been ready to date but wanted to be sure of our decision. We can't just date any guy."

"It has to be someone who knows we are a package deal," Mindy explained further.

"What do you mean?" I asked, not understanding.

"Well, we are very close," Mandy said with a smile as she came closer. "Very close."

"Well, you're twins," I said, feeling stupid as they both giggled at me.

"I think she more means," Mindy said, coming up to whisper in my ear, her D cups now against my side, "we sleep together."

My eyes went wide as Mandy smiled wider, clearly knowing what her twin just told me.

"You don't mean just sleeping in the same room, do you?" I asked nervously. Mandy shook her head slowly as Mindy kept whispering.

"I mean we kiss, lick, and play with each other," she whispered sultry, "all...the...time..."

My mind was shocked, and my dick was rock hard. I knew that they were close, but never in a thousand years would I have imagined that.

"You see," Mandy said coming to my other side, "we love each other as more than sisters. We need a guy who can handle that."

"We spent a long time thinking about what guy could handle the both of us," Mindy said, still whispering, "when the answer was in front of us the whole time." Both girls now stood directly in front of me.

"We felt so stupid when we realized the guy we wanted was the one we already had," Mandy said with a smile while Mandy pointed squarely at me.

"But...but..." I said, feeling I was trembling, "we're friends."

"Best friends," Mindy said putting an arm around her sister.

"Eddie, we gave this a lot of thought," Mandy said, always being the voice of reason, "we sat together for more nights than you can imagine trying to figure out how to approach you. Even Mom wasn't sure how we should do it."

"Your mom?!" I said, stunned. "You mean...she knows...?"

"That we fuck each other?" Mindy said with her typical boldness. "Of course! We aren't that quiet," she added with a smirk.

"Eddie," Mandy said, coming up to me with concern, "she's fine with it. She knows we love each other and doesn't see anything wrong with it."

"Hell, she even joins in a bit," Mindy added with a wink. "More than a bit really." I was about to ask about that when Mandy spoke up again.

"She also knows about how we feel about you and couldn't be happier."

"How do you feel?" I asked, still unsure of everything with all this.

"Duh!" Mindy said with a smile. "We love you, Eddie."

"We love you so much," Mandy echoed. "We thought of so many ways to tell you, but when you came over and caught all of us naked, we thought this would be the best way," she said standing right in front of me as we floated.

"Why do you think Mom left?" Mindy said grabbing me by the side. "You didn't really think she had to work, did you?"

"Uh...uh..." My brain was seizing on me. I didn't know up from down at this point.

"Ed, I know we threw a lot at you," Mandy admitted, "but we're serious. You are who we want. You're who we've always wanted, even when we didn't know it."

"We wanna be your girlfriends, Eddie," Mindy said, starting to nuzzle herself against me. "Just yours." Mandy nodded as she took a position on my other side similar to Mindy.

"I know this changes things," Mandy admitted, "but it could be so amazing."

"I mean," Mindy said pressing herself right against me tight. "Getting to be with two hot twins has to be a plus."

"Be with?" I asked shaky. Both girls giggled.

"We want to share ourselves with you," Mandy said.

"Or to be more blunt," Mindy added, "we wanna fuck your brains out..."

Mandy was now gripping me tightly too as I really had no idea how to react to this. Never, not once, had either one of them ever showed any romantic interest in me. We never played doctor or practiced kissing, nothing. Now they were saying they were in love with me and wanted to date me. Both of them!

"I think I need some water," I said meekly. Clearly, they realized they'd put a little too much on me too quickly as I got out of the pool and to the outside fridge, grabbing a bottle of water. My mind was racing as I heard dripping coming up behind me.

"Are you ok?" Mindy asked, a worried tone in her voice which was completely unlike her.

"Parched..." I managed to get out while still chugging.

"I told you it was too much too soon," Mandy snapped.

"Well, we had to tell him before other girls started swooping in again," Mindy countered, both seeming to ignore the fact I was standing right there. "Julie Cassidy is already sniffing around!"

Julie Cassidy was on the cheer team with the twins, and I'd met her once or twice. She was a nice girl, and my reptilian brain already was a little proud of myself that she was interested. My mind than snapped back to the current reality I was in, hard as it was to believe.

"Oh, please," Mandy snapped back, "we're his best friends, we're hotter with bigger tits, and there's two of us. Like it's a contest!"

"Well, we couldn't wait to see if she'd make a move and then accuse us of sabotaging her."

They were going back and forth, and I was getting flustered. Then angry. They were both insisting they blew it with me and I finally had enough.

"STOP IT!" I said, finally losing my cool. As I never shouted, both girls stopped immediately and looked at me shocked. "Look, I'm not gonna be the cause of you two fighting. You two love each other."

Both girls looked at each other and immediately apologized hugging each other tightly, their breasts pressed into each other. I admit, the sight was enough to stir up my cock again. They then turned and looked at me.

"Eddie, we're so sorry," Mandy said. "We've been so nervous about this and we didn't handle it well."

"So, let me get this straight," I said taking another pull of water, "you both want to date the same guy, right?"

"Yep," both replied.

"And you want that guy to be me?"

"Fuck right we do," Mindy said with a grin.

"Why?"

They both looked puzzled by the question, looking at each other confused.

"Why me?" I asked. "There's nothing special or anything about me."

"That is not true!" Mandy shouted, coming closer to me. "You're the best guy we've ever met. You've been the best, best friend that any girl could ask for. We talked and debated all this out."

"That's true," Mindy said, backing her up, "we knew you wouldn't want to risk our friendship, so you'd never come to us. So, we came to you."

"We really do love you, Eddie," Mandy said coming up to me, holding my hands. "You know us better than anyone and there's no one we trust more. We've been thinking for weeks how to do this and I'm sorry we kinda bungled it. But we really want this."

"We want you, Ed," Mindy said coming up to the side of me. "We really want you..." she said putting her hand on my chest.

"Really want you..." Mandy echoed as her hands started roaming around.

"You...you..." I stuttered out, "you mean..." I got out with both girls nodding and smiling.

"We want you to be our first," Mandy said getting closer to my crotch with her hand, which was growing.

"And only," Mindy said, following her sister's move of moving her hand down under.

"I...I...I..." I said, getting overstimulated, "but...I've never..."

"We know," Mindy said, now touching my penis openly.

"We can discover it together," Mandy said, pulling me toward her for a kiss. It was breathtaking. Her tongue danced with mine as we melted into each other. After about 30 seconds, Mindy came up and drew me into a kiss as well, with just as much passion and conviction of her sister. Mandy was rubbing my back as I was making out with her twin, taking her position of fondling my junk.

"Mmm," Mindy said after she broke the kiss. "You kiss nice..." she said dripping with her sultry attitude.

"Better than me?" Mandy asked her sister.

"Fuckin' close," Mindy replied.

"Let me see again," Mandy said, pulling me into another kiss. I noticed her kissing me harder and with even more passion than before. We kissed for a few seconds when I felt something wet on my cock. I broke the kiss and looked down, seeing Mindy on her knees in front of me, her mouth around the head of dick. She was looking up at me and seemed to smile.

"Mmm..." Mindy said as she sucked on me.

"We made a deal," Mandy said. "I got to be the first one to kiss you and she gets first crack at a blowjob."

"I've only practiced on fake ones and our strap-ons before this, so I hope you like it," Mindy said, going back on my dick.

"Strap-ons?!" I said with a shudder. Mandy just rubbed me.

"Oh, we've been practicing," Mandy said almost non-chalantly, rubbing my chest harder. "I'll be honest, we love fucking each other, and Mom."

MRS. SEARS!!! My mind immediately jumped too as her daughters continued to demand my immediate attention. Mandy continued.

"While we like fooling around with each other," she admitted, "we really wanted to be prepared for you," Mandy said kissing me. "We wanted this to be magical for you."

All the while she was saying this, Mindy was working my dick with her mouth. Despite her only working on fake cocks up to now, her technique was amazing! While it was true I had nothing to compare it to, it felt amazing, and I was soon rock hard.

"Min?" Mandy said, breaking the kiss with me briefly, "you gonna try?"

"Hell yeah!" Mindy replied, and with one fell swoop, she got my cock all the way down her throat, just moaning and seeming to enjoy the feeling of my penis in her. She was soon fucking herself against me with her mouth, seeming to enjoy every bit.

"Enjoying your first blow job?" Mandy asked, full of passion and almost envy,

"Ughhh..." was all I was able to come back with. Mindy released from me and smiled.

"I'll take that as a yes!" Mindy said with pride as she stood up. Without a word said, Mandy slid down and Mindy replaced her sister kissing me as Mandy downed my cock in one motion. I could actually feel her throat muscles grip the head of my cock as she went to work. Mandy finally allowed herself to detach from my dick and talk.

"Am I doing good, Eddie?" Mandy asked, letting my cock out of her mouth with a pop.

"I uh..." I said, trying to let some blood flow into my brain so it could work. "Yeah..." I said softly. She apparently heard me as she went back to my cock, but not for long.

"My turn again!" Mindy said, seeming almost excited by her turn to play. Mandy got up as Mindy got down.

"Eddie," Mandy said, "lay down on the lounger," she said pointing to one of the open ones nearby. I was led over to one by Mandy as she laid me down. Mindy I noticed was crawling on her hands and knees seductively to get to my cock. Mandy threw a pillow down between my legs which Mindy put her knees on as she started licking my cock again.

"Good thinking, sis!" Mindy said as she engulfed me and gave Mandy a wink.

"You're welcome," Mandy said in her typical ebullient tone before turning back to me. "Doesn't she look beautiful down there?" she asked me.

"Yeah..." softly was all I was able to say which made Mandy giggle.

"You know I just realized," Mandy said laying down next to me, pressing her body up against mine, "you've let us explore your body. I think it's time we let you explore ours."

"Fuckin' right!" Mindy said on a brief break from my cock before she dived right back in.

"Haven't you always wanted to touch my breasts?" Mandy said to me.

"Uhm..."

"It's ok, Eddy, you can admit it," Mandy said gently. "Come on," she said as she placed my hand on her heavy breast.

It felt amazing in my hand. So full and soft. I could feel her hard nipple in the palm of my hand and she moaned softly as I squeezed gently.

"Mmmm," was all Mandy said at first. "You have no idea how long I've wanted you to touch me."

"Me too!" Mindy said switching places again with her sister. Mindy came up and offered her breasts to me. Not to my hands, this time.

My mouth!

I tentatively took one of her nipples between my lips and sucked.

Even though both girls had heavy full breasts (I later learned they were both very full D cups) their areolas were only about the size of quarters with nipples that stuck out about a quarter of an inch. Still, I could get enough of her nipple into my mouth to cause sensation.

"Oooh," Mindy moaned out, "mmm, that feels good."

"As good as when I suck on them?" Mandy asked while starting to take one of my testicles into her mouth.

"Different, but really good," Mindy told her and me. While one hand was cupping her tit, my other hand was free. Mindy took my hand and led it down to her sex. I was surprised to find how wet it was. "Can you feel how wet I am for you, Eddie?" she whispered. "I've wanted you for so long."

I couldn't stand it anymore. Between Mindy's boob and pussy and Mandy's mouth on my balls, my cock suddenly erupted a torrent of cum that splashed all over my stomach. I think the suddenness caught them both by surprise as the stopped what they were doing as they saw the white fluid came shooting out of my penis.

Personally, having been a complete virgin before that day and never seeing a real naked woman before, let alone three, I was actually shocked I lasted this long. I tried to steady my breathing as my cock stopped spurting. Both girls just looked at the show they'd just seen.

"That was so fuckin' hot!" Mindy said with glee.

"I've never seen that before..." Mandy managed to mumble out.

Mindy than did something I didn't expect at all. The stuff of bad pornos. She bent over and licked some of my cum off my stomach. She tasted and swallowed, making a pleasing sound as it went down her throat.

"How does it taste?!" Mandy said with curiosity and excitement.

"So good!" Mindy said fervently. "How the fuck do girls complain about the taste of cum?! It's so good! Here," she said licking more up and letting it stay on her tongue. Mandy smiled and joined her sister in a deep kiss, the two girls melting into each other's arms in a loving embrace.

I say that now, but then I was just thinking how hot it was to see my best friends, twin sisters, making out with each other, swapping a sample of my cum back and forth. Mandy broke up the kiss with a smile.

"Mmmm, that is good!" Mandy said eagerly, "just like I always hoped it would."

After that, they kept kissing for a few seconds, my cock inflating a bit at the display, before they turned their attention back to me. They then got on either side of me, laying down on the lounger.

"Bet you weren't expecting this when you woke up this morning, did ya?" Mindy said with a smirk.

"Eddie, we've waited so long for this," Mandy admitted, taking hold of her sister's hand. "We've been waiting and waiting to do this with you. Even when we'd play with each other..." Mandy started, wanting to let Mindy continue.

"We'd always imagine you," Mindy continued. I heard real emotion in Mindy's voice, taking me by surprise as she was always the smart-ass of our group. "Whether we were going down on each other or fingers or a strap-on, we'd always imagine you."

"We've wanted you to be ours for so long," Mandy continued. "Please be ours," she said almost pleading.

"Please?" Mindy said as I turned to her. I could see she was almost in tears, her eyes full of emotion and hope.

I was overcome. I had been exposed to more nudity, sex, and love in the last hour than ever before in my life. Now two women, my best, and really only friends; we're telling me that they both wanted to be my girlfriends. For the briefest of moments, my brain had more blood then my dick and I asked a question to the pair.

"But why me?" I asked innocently enough. "Look," I said propping myself up to get more brain power, "you two know how I feel about you. You're the best friends anyone could ever have!" I saw that both girls smiled at that as I continued. "But I'm nothing special. You two are gorgeous and could easily get anyone at school or anywhere else for that matter. So, why?"

Both girls looked at me sadly before Mandy looked at Mindy who decided to answer. She slid up to me and took my hand, to denote how serious she was.

"Because you gave a fuck about us when we were nothing," Mindy said, full of emotion. "You didn't care if we were cute or try and date us or use us or anything. All you ever were was a great friend who never asked anything of us or anyone else. We could've gotten you dates with cheerleaders or gymnasts, but you never asked us for that." Mindy was becoming overcome with all of it so Mandy took over, grabbing my hand.

"Eddie, we've always wanted you, even when we didn't realize it. We wanted someone who'd love us for us. Not our looks or our social hookups or anything. Just us. So many guys tried to date us or who knows what with us and didn't care about us. You always have. You've had our back since we moved here and never wanted anything," Mandy was nearly in tears as she started kissing me. "We love you, Eddie. We've loved you for so long and you have no idea how long we've wanted to show you."

"You're the only man for us, Ed," Mindy said, now switching to her sultry/flirting attitude. "We want you inside us. We want you to make love to us. We want you to fuck us. We want to cum on your cock and have you blow your loads in us. You're the only man we're ever going to allow enter us," she said, her fingers circling my cock. "Face it, dude. You're ours forever."

"And we're going to so make it worth it," Mandy said as she pressed herself against me and started kissing me hard. Mindy came up as well and I was soon in a three-way kiss with my best friends and the sexiest twins on the planet. Our hands roamed all over each other as my cock started regaining its vigor. All the naked flesh pressing against me soon had me rock hard again as both girls started fondling my penis now.