The Glade

Story Info
Magical beings meet, and mate, in the primal forest.
2.4k words
4.65
3.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a relief it is to leave the human world behind.

Its grey buildings - carparks, airports, the endless adverts, the screens blaring nonsense around the clock. Its rules, taxes, poisons, prisons. All its rubbish, mounting to the sky, choking the life and freedom out of the poor benighted creatures that inhabit it. They think it's all so important. But thankfully, they have largely forgotten us. The Elder Race.

We don't need their technology. We have animal wisdom, and magic. Their hubbub and wholesale destruction have leached most of it out of the world. But fortunately, in the far flung reaches of the earth, we've preserved our sacred places in a parallel dimension. One that they can't see. Although the few that can truly feel can sense its loss, search for it in the wild. And sometimes they are closer than they realize.

We've learned to pass as human. But several times a year, we return to replenish our vital force. And once a year... to mate.

Leaving my car behind, I strike out into the forest on foot. The day passes, the forest grows deeper. The path more forbidding. And finally ends in impenetrable brush. At least so it seems to human eyes. It's just as well. It would be death for them to enter here.

And there He is. Everywhere, invisible. My Lord. I feel His presence within and without me. I hail Him. "I see thee, Pan. And honor Thee. Praise be to you. Thank you for my life and all its blessings". Leave the offering at the rude stone altar. Remove my clothes and leave them with my pack.

And walk on.

Sure enough, the transformation begins. With every step, my legs lengthen. Taper into hooves. My haunches grow muscular, my torso leaner, only my face remains unchanged... finally, glorious horns rise from my head. And a short dark pelt grows to my waist, clothing my legs, my loins.

The constant dull chatter of my human brain fades away and is replaced by the wordless, clear, all encompassing awareness of the animal. My distance sight sharpens, my hearing and smell more acute... i sense everything in 360 degrees round me. My stance wary and alert. My stride long. Nothing and no one can escape my notice. Woe betide anyone or anything that would approach me with ill intent.

I am my true self. A faun. What an incredible relief. All my concerns fall away, and I am a creature of the moment. This present moment only. And it expands to infinity.

And then... I pick up the scent. The one I have longed for is near. You. The whiff of your musk, like ambrosia. Like the first low, grave, thrilling notes of a grand overture. My heart and my pace quicken. Soon, we will be reunited...

The forest opens into a colonnade of massive trees, a cathedral of dark emerald, the canopy so high and dense that sunlight can barely enter. But far in the distance, hints of gold.

As I draw nearer, I see the sacred glade. Meadow of soft grass and sweet, small, eternally blooming wildflowers. At the center, an ancient stone slab: a monolith long ago toppled by time.

And there you are. Clothed in sunlight.

Tall, lean, willowy, graceful. Long, slender thighs disappear into the white, shining fleece of your calves, which end in graceful golden hooves. Your only concession to modesty a tiny fur garment encircling your hips... White, like your fleece, and the glorious horse tail rising above your magnificent ass. White like your impossible cascade of shining hair, barely concealing your small, girlish breasts. Setting off your tawny, perfect skin.

And your face. Shining like the sun. Delicate, heart shaped. Full lips, moist, parted. Huge, luminous eyes, glowing with quiet, wordless wisdom. Pools of glory, portals into a world of unending delight. On your head, a garland of wildflowers, and the crowning glory: a pair of great, curling, golden horns.

I'm struck, as if by lightning, by your beauty... all sound erased by the pounding of my blood in my ears, all thought obliterated, nothing in me but love and desire for you, and thoughtless, animal lust. You spot me at the edge of the glade. Hold me in your clear, steady gaze. And look down, smiling at the monstrous member rising from my shaggy loins.

Then away. Across to the opposite side of the clearing. At a figure. A rival faun. Younger, perhaps. Good - far less experience... With the force of a thunderbolt, adrenaline dumps into my bloodstream and I am ready to fight. Frighten him away if possible, maim if necessary. Nothing will come between me and my beloved. I am a guided missile of muscle and fury.

We approach each other warily, in a wide circle with you at the center. All senses on a razors edge, taking each other's measure. Pause. Then charge. Headfirst, smashing into each other - I see stars, and thank Pan for my massive horns. Staggering from the impact, we wheel around the clearing - locked together, landing blow after blow, heedless of pain. Finally breaking off, panting, bleeding.

Then locking horns again: grappling.... this time a grim battle of attrition in which the winner is merely the less exhausted (unlike humans, we are not savages and will not kill our own kind). Conscious only of the struggle, oblivious of our surroundings.

Suddenly, I'm seized by the horns and pulled away from my rival. I see that he has been apprehended too, the look of surprise on his face stupid, comical - no doubt mirroring my own. I look up to see you - you have one of us in each hand and are holding us apart, your slim but athletic build belying the sheer power of your physique.

With a wry smile on you face, say, "Boys, boys, boys. Tsk, tsk. Shouldn't you be dancing with me?"

A peal of silver laughter.

" Oh my goddess, the look on your faces... Well, the female of the species *is* the more intelligent...."

"I did enjoy the show, however. You've acquitted yourselves handsomely. You both win, OK? Shall we get on with it?"

He and I look at each other, and our stupefied expressions give way to cockeyed smiles. What the hell, it might be fun... and it beats the hell out of, well, beating the hell out of each other. I extend a hand, we stand, and I send a Dionysian laugh roaring to the heavens.

We flank you. You turn to gaze into my eyes, and I'm flooded with love again. We kiss, a long, deep, soulful kiss. You run a hand across my chest, stroking me as if gentling a horse, feeling my beating heart.

In the human world, I haven't lacked for female attention, but how I have longed for you, and for the company of my own kind. My cock grows full and heavy again.

You turn and kiss him, and I have a pang of jealousy... thats quickly muted by a shock of pleasure. Your hand has found my cock - it's pretty hard to miss it at this point. You have hold of him in a similar fashion. It strikes me that he is slim, handsome and well endowed, though not quite in my league in that department... and I am going to enjoy watching him fucking you.

He kisses your ear. I kiss the other... I move on to your neck, he beats me to your right nipple, I join him at the left, and all four hands are beginning to gently explore you.

"And now, to reward your little performance..."

You sink to your knees in the meadow grass. Take both of us in hand, stroking, squeezing. Then take one of us in your mouth, then the other. Look up at us smiling with a "mmmmm...." Of appreciation. Your expression tells us you've hit the jackpot. Then you have me, sucking, while stroking him. Then sucking him again. It blows my mind, but also seems like the most natural thing in the world.

"Well, now that we're better acquainted.... Boys?" Extending your hands. We each take one and you rise.

You lead us to the slab, which you've prepared with a bed of soft green. Climb onto it, as I pull the brief wrap off your hips.It's an incredibly alluring position: on your hands and knees, back arched, legs spread, magnificent ass upthrust.

You are saying it all with your body, there's no need to issue an invitation: I do the thing I've been dreaming of for a year - I lift your tail and start devouring your firm full bottom, and hairless, velvety pussy. While he presents his cock to your willing mouth. As my tongue penetrates your sweet ass, I slip two fingers into your pussy, massaging your G spot as my thumb finds your clit.

Before long you are getting off... your thrilling moans signal me to rise and finally work my massive cock into your avid slit. You're still coming, I can feel you clenching around every inch of me as I slowly enter, withdraw, then in, then picking up your rhythm as you push back into me. And I start pounding you in earnest. Your taut, firm bottom quaking with the impact.... I grab your tail with one hand, pulling you into me, smacking your bottom with the other, as he grabs your head by the horns and fucks your beautiful face.

I bellow as I shoot load after load into your spasming cunt, and he follows suit. Blasting his cum directly down your elegant throat. Thrashed, we both fall back. You turn over, smiling beatifically.... but not for long. Coming back to yourself, you regard our still impressive but waning erections with amusement.

After all, your appetites are legendary, and as valiant as we are, we can only take you so far. You have much, much more fuck in you, the mating run has only started. You bring two fingers to you mouth and whistle... and a figure emerges from the forest. Running to your call. Another female... astonishingly, she is identical to you in every detail, except for the blazing red tail, fleece and mane flowing down to the small of her back. We are dumbfounded, scarcely able to contain ourselves at this remarkable turn of fortune.

But you show us the hand, signaling us to wait. You and your red headed sister greet each other with a slow, sensuous smile as she mounts the slab, cozying up next to you. Take hands, fingers intertwined. Take a moment to gaze into each other's eyes in twinned telepathy. And kiss. And kiss again. Gently, then hungrily. Your hands explore, you kiss each others necks, clavicles, breasts, tight, rippling abs.

You both lay back, long, tawny, ponyish legs spread, revealing your beautiful, delicate twats... and begin to finger each other, gently, still kissing. Parting only to admire, purring with the intimate satisfaction only two women can give each other. Exchanging a few short words... "yeah?" "Uh huh?" "Yeah"... "now!" Picking up the pace, finger frigging each other frantically til you come as one, your beautiful howls of ecstasy harmonizing, echoing off the trees surrounding the clearing.

My new buddy and I, unsurprisingly, seem to have revived at the sight of this awesome, unforgettable display of unfettered, full force femininity. Our cocks soaring skyward again.

Ignoring us, in a trancelike state, the two of you resume kissing each other, and work your way into a 69. Red on top, you on the bottom, on your back. As she devours your pussy, I step forward. I lift her red tail to see you avidly lapping her, and join you, eating her ass. Then parting her velvet petals with the tip of my cock, sliding it up and down the slit, slowly entering her as you continue to pleasure her clit... pausing now and then to lick the conjunction of my huge shaft and her grasping cunt.

At the other end, Red's huge, long lashed eyes open wide as my monster plows her furrow. But she's soon busy sucking your clit, and the other male steps forward and enters you slowly. Then pulls out, offers your sister his rigid cock, which she takes into her throat avidly, tasting you, then puts him back inside you.

As he picks up rhythm, fucking you, and she continues pleasing your clit, I see you own eyes open wide and you momentarily forget your sisterly duty, throwing your head back and letting loose a series of cries - "oh, oh, oh, I'm coming, yes"... the sight is so beautiful that I can't help it, I pull out of your twin and fill your throat with my cock, your muffled cries continuing, to my delight.

I pull out of your beautiful mouth with a pop as you gasp for air, and pulling your sister's tail in the air, spit in her delicate little asshole and waste no time in working my cock into it. I'm rewarded with a rising wail as she backs into me, taking me like a champ, and you return to licking and sucking her...

Now it's her turn to cum, bucking and spasming around my cock as I hold on to her tail like a rodeo rider, and she floods your sweet face with her juice. This sets me off, and I spurt jet after jet of hot cum into her incredible ass as the other male pulls out of you, spraying her face. She finishes him in her mouth, the last ebbing salvos of cum landing on her tongue as she takes him in and sucks him dry, then licks the remaining jizz from your taut belly.

I pull out of her ass, and watch, fascinated by the sight of her dilated asshole still wide open. My cum dripping out of her. You quickly sit up to catch the last drops, rimming her as her hole slowly closes around your tongue...

We untangle and fall into a delirious pile of limbs and happy sighs. Time passes, the late afternoon sun warming us. Butterflies flutter by, bees drone... I enjoy the sight of your languid state of seeming satiation. Your small, loving smile. Huge, beautiful eyes gazing into mine. The only thing lovelier than watching them slowly closing... is seeing you open them again, to light once again upon me. Blessing me.

Then you break the silence.

"You boys are so wasteful! It is mating season, after all. We

will simply have to do it all again... this time, try to come in us, not on us!"