All Comments on 'The Gladiatrix and the Minotaur'

by TowerOfPrey

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story. Well told combat and sex both.

One thing I don't get though: She had beaten the minotaur in a fair fight, why was he allowed to suddenly pull out out a healing potion? That seemed like cheating and she was the rightful winner.

TowerOfPreyTowerOfPreyabout 1 month agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback and I'm very glad you like it.

The healing potion was the item which the Minotaur chose to bring to the fight; the Gladiatrix's choice was her sword.

My idea for this was that in these bouts, each fighter's sponsor/owner/etc. chooses everything they get to bring with them, while having the obligation to grant them a request regarding their gear. This is why the Gladiatrix had to fight in essentially a leather bikini, and the Minotaur had thematic/stylish but cumbersome weapons.

So in the end, the Gladiatrix decided she wanted a weapon she knew she could trust, while the Minotaur opted to have a second wind. Judging by "cost", his request/choice might seem overkill, but on the other hand I figured whomever was backing him would really prefer to have such an exotic fighter alive and kicking.

Regarding her win, by current standards I agree, but the setting would be more akin to the roman Games, in which the fight doesn't stop until someone dies, acknowledges defeat, or the game master declares a victor.

Akirababe87Akirababe8727 days ago

Excellent story. I was on the edge of my seat, even having already a pretty good idea of where it was going to go it was still very exciting to read it all playing out. Very imaginative fight, and very well done punishment for her loss. I could see that some people might want to rush to the sex and the descriptions got a little heavier than what you normally see on literotica, but to me it read as a well described short story that happened to turn into sex, rather than guilty smut where you have to get through story first, and I really liked it.

TowerOfPreyTowerOfPrey25 days agoAuthor

Thank you very much for your comment Akirababe87, I'm very glad you enjoyed the story!

This was my first time publishing any sort of work so I was somewhat nervous about it, but the reception this story has received makes me want to write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous