All Comments on 'The Glass House Ch. 02'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
demonbadgerdemonbadger7 months ago

Damn that was insanely hot

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer7 months ago

I just knew from reading the first chapter in this series I was going to like these stories, but #2 far exceeded my expectations. This was WICKEDLY EROTIC. Your stories usually take me to their locations and inside the heads of your characters, but this time I actually caught myself trying to hold my breath during that water torture. A great job once again.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy7 months ago

There are times when being treated rough and vigorously with no control fit the bill perfectly. I don't get used as perfectly as I'd like as frequently as I'd like!

Ih8biggotsIh8biggots7 months ago

I appreciate the structure of this series - allowing for seemingly random roads to the Glass House as the common connection. It engages our curiosity, that of the readers, as to how this might unfold while experiencing and enjoying totally unforeseen vignettes and characters. Intriguing. I hope we’ll see many more episodes. It also leaves me hoping you might develop separate story lines for some the characters you introduce. Thank you for exposing us to your talent.

BidickulousBidickulous7 months ago

I always enjoy your stories, sometimes because I can put myself into the protagonist’s shoes. Loving this one because it is such

wonderful escapism to an exciting life I could never have lived. Love the characters, love the way you develop them and present the

erotic escapades! Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES