The Glorious Glade

Story Info
First time voyeur of woman masterbating.
1.6k words
3.9
3.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: First time publisher of erotic stories. This is the first in a series of stories. I would appreciate positive comments and gentle constructive criticism. Although they are from the first person perspective, they are works of fiction. All characters are aged 18 or above.

When I was growing up, I would walk in the woods on the mountain behind my house. One Friday evening, after I had just turned 18, I came upon a clearing in the woods. A woman in a bikini was lying on a blanket in the clearing. She was probably in her 30s. She had on a red string bikini that matched her red hair. The triangles barely covered her large breasts. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to be sleeping so I turned around and started back in the woods so that I would not scare her.

I heard a noise and I turned back to see if she was okay. At first I hid behind a tree so that she would not see me. Her left hand was on her breast and her right hand was down the front of bikini bottoms. She still had her eyes closed but I got down on the ground and quietly crawled and looked through a bush to see what was happening.

I had heard that girls played with themselves kind of like guys did. I had only played with myself a couple of times. However, I did not know that women did. The noise that I heard was a whimper of pleasure. The way she was lying, her head was away from me and I had a direct view between her legs. I could see that her fingers were moving slowly beneath the tight fabric of her bikini bottom. Her left hand slipped under her top and her breathing started to get faster.

I was laying on my stomach behind the bush and I could feel my cock starting to harden. She stopped, sat up and looked around. Apparently, she did not see me because she removed her top. Her breast sagged slightly and her nipples were hard. Then she laid back down and lifted her bottom to slide her bottoms off. I was seeing a live naked woman for the first time!

She had her legs slightly apart and I could see that her bush was trimmed for the bikini. She started back slowly fingering her clit in circles then up and down. Her whimpers made my cock even harder. I laid on my side to get a little relief. I could see a bulge in my shorts as my underwear tried to hold in my hard on.

Her breathing got faster, her legs spread more, and her whimpers started to be mixed with moans of pleasure. She lifted her knees up but had her bare feet on the ground. Her legs were now at a 45 degree angle. I was surprised at the speed and fierceness in which she rubbed her clit.

I was lying on my left side. I slid my shorts and underwear to the side to release my cock. It stuck out straight and up. I grasped it with my right hand. It was harder than I had ever felt.

Her feet started to rise and her legs spread more. I could start to see her star shaped asshole. Her moans were getting louder and more frequent, I started to slowly stroke my cock. Her legs were now straight up and in a V. I had to cover my mouth with my left hand to muffle my own noises.

She started thrusting her fingers into her pussy and started pounding herself with her right hand. Her left hand left her breast and she rubbed her clit with it. I was now stroking my cock faster.

Suddenly, she went silent and her body stiffened. Her legs then started to shake as her orgasm started. I could see her asshole winking from the contractions. She let out a scream and her legs dropped to the ground. Her body was covered in perspiration and her breasts rose and fell with her gasps for air. My orgasm hit me and ropes of cum exploded onto the bush in front of me. My mouth opened in a silent scream of sharp pleasure.

Once she had caught her breath, she lifted her bottom and slid her bikini back on. Then she sat up and put on her top. Next, she stood up and grabbed her blanket and walked into the woods on the opposite side of the clearing. I rolled on to my back and regained my breath. My cock had slightly softened in my hand. I tucked it back into my underwear, crawled more into the woods on my side and finally stood to walk home for supper.

I always took a shower before supper. That evening I soaped up my cock real good and stroked my self to another orgasm. Again ropes of cum exploded from my cock. This time hitting the wall of the shower. I wiped it off wall with my rag and rinsed off. I put on my tight white brief underwear to hopefully keep my cock under control.

At supper my parents asked me how my walk went. I said that it was okay. They asked if I was going to stay up and watch a movie. I told them that I was going to bed because I was tired after a long week. They said okay and that they were going to watch a movie in there bedroom. I helped with the dishes then went to my room.

I took off my briefs to put on my boxers. When I took off my briefs my cock was slightly excited. I had never really looked at it when it was hard. My circumcised head was a little more red than the base. I fondled my self in front of the mirror. My left hand lightly rubbing my shaft and my right hand massaging my balls. Then I switched and stroked my cock with my right hand. The head turned purple. I noticed some precum started to leak out the opening. I used my thumb to spread it over the tip. My legs started to shake and quickly after that my cum squirted onto the mirror. I cleaned the mirror and laid in bed.

My thoughts went to what I had witnessed. Her red hair, red lips, and red string bikini. Her large breasts. Her trimmed bush. Her pussy lips. Her shapely butt. Her whimpers and moans. Her feverish rubbing of her clit. Her pounding of her pussy with her hand. Her legs straight up in a V. Her legs and body shaking in orgasm. Her scream of pleasure. Her winking asshole. Her body glistening with sweat. Her breasts rising and falling from labored breaths.

My cock became hard again and peaked out the hole in the front of my boxers. I quickly pleasured myself to the thought of the woman pleasuring herself. I fell asleep in orgasmic bliss with my hand around my cock.

I woke up a little while later needing to use the bath room. Our bathroom had two doors. One was in the hallway and one went to my parents room. I quietly went in and sat on the toilet. A dim night light was all that lit the room. As I sat there I heard soft noises coming from my parents room. At first, I thought it was the movie. Then I could hear soft whimpers like the ones I had heard from the woman in the clearing. I finished my business but did not flush. Instead, I quietly walked up to my parents door to listen. They were having sex! My mother's whimpers were accompanied by the rhythmic shaking of the bed and my father's grunting.

My cock got hard again and I fondled myself as I listened to my parents' noises. Whimpers and grunts turned to moans. The bed shaking turned to the head board thumping the wall. I heard my mom say, "I'm coming!" My dad exclaimed, "YES!" I squirted once again. This time catching it in my boxers.

I quietly went to my room and started to shut the door, but I kept it slightly cracked so my parents would not here me shut it. I could not believe what had happened today. I had seen, heard, and played.

I jerked off before I went back to sleep, in the middle of the night, and when I woke up the next morning. I got up and fixed myself some cereal. I usually watched cartoons on Saturday mornings bit I had other things in mind for this morning. I took my cereal to my room. I closed my door and locked it. I took off my boxers and ate my cereal naked. As I ate my cereal, I heard the rhythmic shaking of my parents bed in the next room. As I finished my cereal, I heard the headboard start to tap the wall. They were having sex again! I jerked off to the muffed sounds of their moaning.

I jerked off three more times that morning before getting up for lunch. I tried slow, soft, and edged my self the last time. After lunch, I went to the clearing in hopes of catching her there. She was not there. So, I laid out in the middle of the field, removed my clothes, and slowly rubbed myself. I was hoping that she might be watching. I never saw her there again. I still went to the clearing as often as I could. I would take off my clothes, jerk off, and then nap naked in the sun. I ended up with a good tan with no tab lines after a while.

My weekends because masturbation marathons. Thinking of the woman in the glade, listening to my parents have sex, and trying different techniques in my bed and in the clearing.