All Comments on 'The Gold Bikini Club Ch. 04'

by BlackNWhite601

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

I love where you are going with the story and i hope you keep writing them, dont listen to the haters also can you have him keep the chasity cage on for atleast one month when they get home so they both can rember forever the great time they had then at the end of the month she gets a letter saying the gold bikini club is oping a branch near there home, I have lots more ideas if you want look me up on image fap "wendyforgot"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
some deal

Great decision James made to never again have sex with Rebecca and she gets all she can get and James gets to service her with his mouth all while his equipment is locked up. Sounds like a great life there for you Jimmy boy. Interesting story and good to see that James really thought this out and is now a member of the Gold Bikini Club. Have fun bringing up other guys kids! Like they say, different strokes for different folks but guess you won't be doing any of that stroking James.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

It's hard to imagine the humilliation and humbleness this would bring to a man but it was amazing to read about

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Please continue this adventure

Poor hubby is now lock in his cage. Better for him that way. Now are the foremen of the husbands different then the worker bees? It would be cool if the foremen where Bi and not in cages and had cock 7 or 8 inches and thick. That the foremen trained the husband worker in their duties and would teach them to suck and swallow. Break in their pussy and breed them so when the studs want to fully use them, they can. I cannot wait for the next chapters and I am sure many other readers feel the same way. Also who takes care of the monthly milking of the now sissy boy husbands?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more!

there better be a part 5!

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 10 years ago
Why

Why would anyone submit to such humiliation, and why would any loving wife want to treat her husband in such a manner? Sorry, but I see no love in your stories, lust is there, but where is the love for the husbands? So, bottom line, I find your story of humiliation and denial to have nothing appealing to me at all. For those who like to see loving husbands abused and humiliated, I guess you are the author foe them, not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so short

looking forward to the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More Chapters Please!!

Great story and build up to the ceremony. Looking forward to future chapters. Wonder about the future transformation plans for James.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is a great story. Can't wait for the next chapter!

prkinprkinover 10 years ago
Do continue

Pl do continue. This was too short a chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dont stop

i look forward to your next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome!

Sweet, jesus, I really hope you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
We NEED more about Rebecca's journey!!!

My hubby and I totally loved reading this series on this couple's exciting adventure and journey into enjoying the many highs and beauty of interracial sex! But the story can't just stop here, at the commencement to her official initiation into the Club. That's just cruel honey. You have to share with us the remainder of the story, how the initiation goes and everything that they do with Rebecca at it, and to her husband. Plus we need to see how the rest of their honeymoon progressed after she had become an official member of the Club too. For that matter, enjoying their story as much as we have, we would not mind in the least if you wanted to continue telling us about their sexy journey forward once they return home after their tropical honeymoon, and also subsequent return trips back to the Gold Bikini Club! Please please please don't allow your awesome story to end prematurely, take us where you feel it needs to go. As a devout BBC slut / Hotwife myself, I know there is so much more you can do still with their exploration. So thank you honey for at least considering this!!! Cheers, JoJo :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please

You cannot stop the story now. Whats next?

Please a new chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The cock stuff is stupid and not necessary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous