The Good Boy's Wet Office Dream

Story Info
A little minx wanting his masters attention.
1k words
3.86
4.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vice president in my company gave me shivers from my spine to my boy-pussy. His manly, controlling, and wise demeanor made me want to worship him on my naughty knees.

I wanted to be his play toy, little whore, and good boy.

It's been six months since I entered the company as an intern. We're the most prominent creative agency in Vancouver, BC. Ever since my first encounter with him in my final interview for my role, I knew I wanted to be tied on a leash and be his dirty little thirsty secret.

I wanted Sivan.

And finally, after six months, I had the opportunity to do so. A significant new project came in the agency just like I wanted him to cum in my tight hungry hole. We were to design posters for train stations for a Black Swan production. The production was for the Canadian Ballet association. All the other team members had finished their part after long sweaty hardworking nights. As a Project Analyst and Sivan the Vice President, we needed to analyze the project overnight after the employees left to ensure a quality project was shown to the clients.

Sunset was coloring our empty office with color and warmth.

We were finally alone.

Sivan was sitting at the opposite side of my desk. He concentrated on analyzing the presentation while typing down his comments swiftly like an automated robot. I admired his professionalism, his ambition, and his dynamic nature. He was focused, whereas I was wholly nebulous and hazy. I was constantly exchanging quick glances to admire his sexiness.

Time fleeted by, and the sun was setting quickly and preparing to enter its peaceful slumber under the bountiful and fluffy clouds.

Transfixed by Sivans' earnest and attentive gaze, his candy-like lips made me fall asleep into a daydream. I entered a dream world where I was his little whore, and he was my domineering master.

In my dream, instead of him continuing to work while I gazed at him, our eyes locked after I glanced over at his desk.

Sivan leered, noticing my lustful gaze.

He bit his lower lip, got off his chair, stood up and opened his desk drawer, and reached inside. He took out a dog leash choker with metal spikes.

Sivan ordered me to:

"Take your clothes off, you little hungry slut. And get on your knees."

I was flustered, electrified, and nervous. I wanted to make sure I heard correctly and hear Sivan's masculine and dominating voice.

"Um... You want me to do...What?"

Sivan marched up to me inches away from my face and impatiently ordered:

"Get...Rip your clothes off and get ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES. Don't forget to bark like a good boy and not a naughty little minx!"

My inner submissive desire and sensitive need to be called a good boy made my entire body comply and submit to his orders.

I untied my tie sneakers and removed all of my clothes. I felt humiliated, timid, embarrassed, and fragile. This feeling filled my body like euphoria, and I loved it. No, I craved it.

I began to drool and bark.

"Ruff! RUFF! Master, I want to be your good boy. How may I serve you!"

Essentially human, Michael was no more. I was a loose-pup sex slave desperately awaiting his master's orders.

Sivan slapped the leash on his thick juicy, muscular thigh.

"Slap! Slap!"

The noises gave me shivers all over my body and a rush of adrenaline. My penis woke up in pure enjoyment.

Sivan strapped on the leash on my neck. He dragged me around the office. My skin getting irritated by the rough carpet made me moan and groan, but I breathed heavily like a dog.

He walked to the most extended desk and stopped dragging me. He reached over and threw all of the items onto the floor at me.

He grabbed the leash from behind to choke me and nibbled my neck till a tinkle of blood appeared. I moaned in ecstasy and pain.

Sivan marked me like I was his object, his possession, his whore, his little plaything.

"OH YES! PLEASE MASTER! MORE!" I moaned and then barked.

"Ruff! Ruff!"

His hand reached in between my legs, he began to stroke me from behind. My eyes rolled back with pleasure, and my whole body began to have goosebumps from the insurmountable pleasure rushing through every fiber and cell in my body. Sivan grabbed my quivering penis and began to jerk slowly from the head of my penis to my shaft.

He went nice and slow to torture me to make my body go insane.

Sivan increased his pace. As I moaned and groaned and begged, I felt something pointy and hard poking at my back.

I woke-up.

My dick was hard, and my pants were soaking wet from precum. My face became red from intense shame. I looked around, and Sivan was not there. A rush of relief went through my entire entity.

I turned off my computer and walked to the elevator to quickly rush home.

The elevator doors opened.

Sivan was naked, wearing leather straps with metal spikes like the leash from my wet daydream. On his left dominating hand, he was holding a whip.

He pulled me inside.

He ripped my clothes off and whispered in my ear:

"I heard you moan my name while you were sleeping. You dared to leak your cum when I haven't even had the chance to play with you yet? I'll make you a good boy, get ready because I will use you. Use you until you are limping tonight."

I gulped as the elevators doors closed.

I screamed out and moaned at the top of my lungs in pure gratification and aching agony, knowing full-well no one would save me from my tormented pleasure.

He would own me like his little bitch, and my entire sense of self wholly obliged to his wants and needs. I was happy to comply with his every order while going down the forty-five floors in the elevator.