The Good Housemaster Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realize my lips must be just as mauve as my cock is becoming. Looking up at the large mirror, I see it's true. But then my eyes take in Penelope's crouching form. Her pantyclad derriere; supported by those well-defined legs. The fine hair now moving in time with what my cock is sensing. I'm getting overwhelmed by the sight. I realize my cock is ticking dangerously and I have to reach down. Not to push her further. Even in passion, I could never be that rude. I want to make her just as happy. She pauses and looks at me questioningly. "I'm close," I say hoarsely.

She smiles. "It's okay..."

I lift her up by the arm. "No. It's your turn." I lead her over to the desk as she looks at me questioningly. I have only a general idea of what I'm doing, but I want to please her. With the slightly shorter blonde facing me, I pick her up and set her on the desk with a strength I never would have guessed.

"Alan!"

As she sits on the flat edge, I part her lovely legs to move between them. Pressing myself into her silk knickers, the fair woman begins to tremble. Staring at her in the fading light, I admire those fluttering gray eyes. They are so striking. It's almost as if I can see the color more clearly now. I give her one more short, intense kiss and then pull my mouth downward to find her neck again. Then even further. The woman leans back, her hands in my hair. I can't explain it. My lips and tongue just seem to know where to go.

I'm drawn to a spot just below her armpit. A kiss. Now over to a rib next to the breast. A playful lick. She shivers and tries to rotate her nipple to my mouth, but I'm guided by what I assume is instinct. I softly brush her flank with a hand and playfully bite just under the gentle rise of the goosepimply skin.

"You're teasing me!" She gasps.

I cup her breast and find it stiff. Can a woman have such a reaction? I kiss my way, discovering more trembling hardness. Her large nipple stands out invitingly, and my mouth salivates as I close my lips around the out-thrust flesh. I knead and pull for a few moments, and the sensitive tétine begins to soften. Penelope sighs as she watches me suckle her. No time to tarry, however. My sense of the needy woman travels downward, and I follow. I kiss her smooth belly. Still I go lower. Everything I feel points to one spot.

"What are you doing, Alan...?"

I don't answer her. Pulling her legs up, she falls back on the table. The satin knickers are pulled out from under her, and I slide them off. She looks up at me as I stand above her, my staff fully engorged.

"Alan. We have to be careful..."

I kiss the back of her calf. Then behind her knee. As I reach the inner thigh of her upright leg, her eyes widen in sudden recognition of what I'm doing. I bend down and study her fine hairs that tuft upwards as my fingers rake through them. 

"Oh, Alan... Are you...?"

Her legs are spreading wide, and my eyes feast on where my feelings are drawing me. The matted hair is much thinner here, her juices covering them like fresh dew. Smelling the older woman's rich fragrance, I take an exploratory lick and find her taste strong.

Penelope's breath catches at my first touch. "Alan. No one ever..."

Never with her husband? Never to taste this woman? That's his loss. Wetting my mouth, I find her crease and slide up the warm valley. I come up against a raised ridge, and Penelope moans. I lick and nibble and find something under there. A hard pebble. It's screaming to be touched. My fingers move in and pull the hood up. I swear I see it glowing red, almost pulsing with light. My tongue flicks it in time with what my senses are telling me. Her reaction is extraordinary. 

"Alan! Ngghhh! I thought you were a virgin... Ahhhn!"

The blonde closes her legs to slow me down, but I had barely just begun. Getting an arm around her leg, I manage to keep in contact with her rose-colored jewel. My gentle caresses grow more determined, and she's starting to writhe under my mouth. Flicking my wet tongue, I lash out faster and faster. The sensation I'm picking up on her little nub collapses like a dying star. The explosion sends my mind reeling.

"Alllaaaaann!"

Penelope is bucking into my mouth. The shock wave moves straight up her belly and then fades slowly outward to her furthest extremities. With one last moan, her legs collapse on my back. Pulling up a bit, I watch as the lady begins to come around. 

"That can't have; been your first time."

I shake my head in awe of what just happened. "You're the first. I never touched a woman like this before."

The blonde looks closely at me, and then she shudders. My breath is still heavy on her moist mound. "I want you."

I begin to rise and move over her, but the strong woman's hands stop me. My cock yearns for her, but that strange sense tells me to hold on. I take a step back, and the naked woman drops off the desk. I notice that Penelope appears to be a little wobbly as she uses the edge for support.

"I'll assume you have no condom."

I shake my head negatively.

"Well, I'm not driving to Shrewsbury; so I want you to lie on the floor."

I look down at the hard surface. It's no worse than the desk, and I'm young. Why not? I drop and get into a cross legged position.

"All the way back."

Raising my eyebrows, I watch as the woman stands above me. Slowly, I extend my legs under her. She straddles me and supports herself on my chest. 

"Now promise. The first sign. You warn me."

"Yes. I swear, Penelope." I lightly reach out and grasp her hips, but she immediately knocks them out of the way.

"Hands off! I barely trust myself right now." 

I see she is lining herself up, and so I put my hands behind my head. I'm going to give her complete control for as long as I can. As my cock feels her wetness, I know this will require all of my concentration, or this wouldn't last a... "Ooohhh!"

Penelope closes her eyes after my head pops in. She takes another inch and groans as well. Grimacing, she pulls back a moment and takes a deep breath. I feel her push down halfway this time, and her legs begin to tremble. She holds there as if she is afraid to go further. All I know is that my cock feels as if it's entering a molten pool. "Are you okay?" I whisper hoarsely.

She pats my chest. "Just need a moment. Need to, ahhh, get used to this..."

I didn't think of myself as all that big. In fact, I seemed to be going in relatively easily. Yet the way Penelope is acting really boosts my ego. She goes a bit further, moaning all the way. Finally, I completely feel her. We both groan together as the woman squeezes me properly for the first time. I grit my teeth. It's all I can do not to surrender to my instinct and thrust myself into this lovely woman. "Penelope..."

She only answers with one last lunge. The fair woman quivers for a few moments and then leans down on my chest. "So good... How...?!" I try to give her a gentle kiss, but she pulls back. "Oh, God!"

I feel it too. Something is building up between us, and we're not even moving. Penelope rocks her hips, and I can't stop myself from meeting her. In seconds, the once-proper lady is slamming herself into me with abandon. Her nails dig into my chest, but I'm barely aware of the pain. We are in our own world. One of greyness, where this angelic figure is mine to worship. I can no longer hold back. I arch my back and give her every inch. Her yell of ecstasy joins my growls of passion. There's a new dance we are learning. One with an ever-increasing tempo. I feel it. The crescendo is coming. "It's time..." She's slamming into me uncontrollably. The woman isn't hearing me, and I'm getting desperate. "Penelope!" It's no use. She is lost to the feeling we are having. I focus on her. I must do something... "Penny!"

Her eyes refocus on me. "Mmm? Wha..?"

"Penny! I'm coming now!"

She finally realizes what's happening and pulls away, just in time. My cock lodges between her firm cheeks and erupts. I start to yell, but Penelope is kissing me deeply. The throbbing redoubles, and I'm sure I'm coating her entire backside with my warm passion. Our arms encircle each other, and our mouths slow as we both subside. Breaking away, we stare at each other in awe.

"Only my dad called me Penny."

"I was trying to get your attention. It popped into my brain."

She places her head on my bare chest. "It worked. Just don't call me that in public."

"Of course." I wrap an arm around her and feel my young body responding once again. I can't believe how turned on I am when we touch. "Care for a second go?" 

She playfully pinches my nipple. "I'd love that, but you have to go. You can't miss the bus."

"I guess it would look suspicious if you drove me to the station." I brush her hair softly. "I'll call you when I get to my parents."

"You better. I'd like to talk about how I feel when I think about you."

I grin. "Just not while they are in the room."

"Oooo. Especially then. I'll say Alan when I'm alone."

"Yes, Ms. Prit..."

Her hand goes to my mouth. "Not that. Not now."

"What then?"

"I really would like to hear my old name." She shifts back over me, and our lips are close again. "Over the phone. I want your voice calling me; Miss Penny Stuart."