All Comments on 'The Good Master'

by clantongang

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
reopainreopainover 2 years ago

Now this is a great story. Far to many authors focus on being a dominate master by being cruel and forceful. This is how a true master is supposed to act taking his slaves needs into consideration. Great job Clantongang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, loved the focus on the mind control instead of the typical dominate, humilate, repeat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic, an absolute pleasure to read. I doubt that I’d enjoy the alternate version. Fake BDSM stories usually consisting of, kidnap, rape, blackmail etc just make me angry. If the kink involves dehumanising someone then it should be done as part of a CNC scene (s) and not as genuine cruelty and brutality. Subs are not disposable, they are people with hopes, dreams and not things to be discarded. Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2over 2 years ago

Heh.

Last line came at perfect timing:

I just watched the Dr Who episodes where the First Doctor and the Thirteenth {?} meet at the South Pole.

"Oh, no, my good sir, no. You may be A doctor, but I amd THE Doctor..."

clantongangclantongangover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the really positive comments everyone - and it always good to hear from a fellow Dr Who fan! Here's my confession - I actually got quite emotional writing the scene where Mike rescued Carly from the secure facility; his mixture of empathy for her and anger with everyone else - and his knowing exactly what she needed - was probably the most enjoyable thing to write that I have done so far.

GallenteffortGallenteffortover 2 years ago

I haven't read any of your other stuff yet but since you're looking for feedback: This story feels so much more connected to the real world. Normally when reading Literotica the subs are a caricature of a kink where all the reasons they have that kink are removed. Having this stories sub have a trauma, a need, and then a Dom fulfilling that need feels more real to how kink works for me in real life.

clantongangclantongangover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks Gallenteffort. Be warned not all my stuff is in this style, most of it is more 'traditional', however given the feedback so far I may well write some more about Mike and his unusual harem, if I can think of good stories to tell. I think the issue is that this is how a sub/dom relationship would work in the real world - both give the other something they need. The mind control element tends to remove that, Mike being the exception because he never planned to be in the position he is in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it like all the others you created revolving around Geoff Mills and his ex-harem. I was hoping to actually read about his utter demise since it would seem so fulfilling and rewarding on. multiple levels although even without that, what an incredible storyline.

FandeborisFandeborisalmost 2 years ago

I am at a loss what to say. A D/s story the way things should be done. I too, got misty when Carly was rescued. No one should be treated the way any of them we’re treated. The only thing I would like to see was the destruction of Geoff Mills.

clantongangclantongangalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind words. Mills will finally get his deserved defeat in Serpent in Paradise - perhaps not utter demise or destruction, but possibly something he will hate far more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think it's just great and--again--fine writing. I mean it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userclantongang@clantongang
I have been writing erotic stories for my own entertainment for many years, originally mainly BDSM and 'taboo' related but these days largely in the mind control genre. I thought it might be time to publish a few. All feedback appreciated. Just to add that while I find misogy...