The Good Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women at the door broke forward to comfort her, as did Sakura and Caitlin. They surrounded her in a warm and loving embrace, and by now most of them were crying too.

Mike walked away from the group and headed indoors. His pregnant wife Jessica followed him. "You don't fool me Michael Roberts," she said. "You've got a tear in your eye as well."

"Yes, you're not wrong, Jess. What Mills did to that girl was terrible. You know, for the first time in this whole sordid business I can see a tiny bit of good in the horror of what happened to us. If we had never met Mills, that poor woman in all likelihood would have ended her days in that secure unit. And I don't think she would have lasted much longer. If we can help her then perhaps it makes a bit more sense of our lives."

*****

Mike's horror was only increased when two days later Philip Harris rang to tell him why Geoff Mills had abandoned Carly Stone. The answer had been found in his notes.

"So, what was wrong with her?" Mike asked, hoping for clues to helping her.

"Nothing," said Harris, "Nothing at all. It seems that the first time Mills mind-controlled someone it went exactly to plan. She is no different to the others."

"So why did he just leave her then?" asked Mike, puzzled.

"To see what would happen," Harris replied flatly. He sounded faintly sick.

"What?" said Mike.

"She was an experiment. He left her so he could see how she would cope without him. He was monitoring from a distance. From his notes he seems to have been happy that her life disintegrated. He saw it as a sign of the strength of his control."

The full implication of what Harris was saying suddenly hit Mike. "So that broken girl we saw in Branch Lodge could have been any of them? Fuck, it could have been Jess..."

There was a pause and then Mike spoke again in a low voice, "If you ever find out where Mills has gone, I want to know. Promise me that Phil."

"Sure Mike," said Harris. But when they ended the call, Philip Harris reflected that it was a lie. British intelligence already knew exactly where Geoff Mills was. After he had fled Britain, he had turned up in Hamburg, seeking the protection of his old mentor Albrecht Haller. It seemed Haller was not best pleased with his protégé, especially for getting involved with the British authorities and for selling his mind control secrets for personal gain. Haller had exiled Mills to a research facility he owned in the Swiss Alps and there he remained, apparently never leaving it.

The truth was that the Her Majesty's Government had aided and abetted Mills in his early days in exchange for access to the power of mind control. This was something it now preferred to erase from official memory. As far as the authorities were concerned Mills could stay buried in his Swiss hideaway and be forgotten.

*****

Two months later, Carly Stone was sat in the extensive rear garden of Park Manor, enjoying the warm sunshine of a bright June afternoon. The intervening time had worked wonders on her physically. After weeks of good food and exercise she had put on weight until it was perfect for her petite 5'2" figure. She was no longer pale and wan, but glowed with health and vigour and her pale blue eyes sparkled with life. Carly had grown her now glossy black hair into a pixie cut which managed to perfectly combine sweet and sexy.

Her mind was healed too. She felt at peace, clear headed and once more ready to face the world. It had been arranged for her to return to university in the autumn, the same one Ellie was attending. Carly had sworn off not just drugs, but drink as well. She felt no need of such stimulation; her Master and his harem provided all she needed.

Emotionally, she was nearly complete again. Mike and Jessica had helped her make contact with her biological family. Many of them had forsaken her when her life had gone off the rails, but not her mother, who had hoped and prayed for her. Her delight at seeing Carly restored to something like her old self had been a reward in itself. Mrs Stone had gained the impression that Mike was some sort of psychiatrist who had helped her daughter and thanked him profusely. Mike had explained that Carly would need further help and would be staying with them.

Meanwhile, the Master shaped hole in Carly's life had been almost entirely filled. She was at ease with her new Master; most of the time she called him 'Mike', because that was what he wanted, although she never forgot their true relationship. She had found she also had a kind and loving Mistress in Jessica, the head of the harem, who she was likewise happy to obey. And all her harem sisters were so lovely, with Sakura and Ellie having become her special friends.

Carly needed only one thing more to complete her recovery and her happiness. She knew what that thing was, but she was content to wait until her Master decided the time was right. He always knew what was best for her.

*****

As Carly lazed in the sun, Mike and Jessica Roberts were discreetly watching her from the back porch. Jessica's baby-bump was now more prominent. When they married, the intention had always been to have children one day and they didn't see why their current somewhat unorthodox living arrangements should prevent that. As Jess had pointed out, at least they would never be short of a baby-sitter. Mike's only worry was that his wife's pregnancy was producing a degree of broodiness in one or two other members of his harem.

In her role as head of the harem, Jessica was responsible for keeping an eye on the welfare of the other girls and reporting to their Master as required. It was she who had bought Mike to view Carly. "She's ready for the final step Mike. It's time you make her properly part of your harem, not just in name only. You know that all of us girls have the need for our Master to take us to his bed. She will not be fully healed until you do. Oh, I know you fret about that sometimes, but remember she's no virgin. She was Mills' sex-slave for about nine months, and you know what that means."

"Yes, every debauched perversion he could think of," Mike replied. He still shuddered about the BDSM dungeon that had been in the basement of Park Manor when Mills owned it, especially as his wife had undergone things there that he understood she didn't want him to know about. He had got rid of it and installed gym equipment instead. Some of the girls, Maria in particular, were still cross with him about that.

"And you have to admit, she really is very pretty... and sexy," his wife teased.

"That she is," Mike agreed. "Mind you, it still seems odd to have my own wife egging me on the fuck pretty girls."

"I'll be very angry with you if you don't. In fact, the only emotion I feel about it is a touch of envy. I wouldn't mind bedding her myself."

"That's a point," said Mike. "Has Carly slept with any of the girls yet? She needs that experience too."

"No," said Jessica, who kept an eye on such matters to ensure no jealousy arose in the group. Her rule was that everybody had to have sex regularly with all the others. It seemed to work to everyone's satisfaction. "She's very friendly with Sakura though."

"Good. Have Sakura go to the master bedroom and prepare. I will deal with both matters at once, by having a threesome. Miss Stone's peaceful afternoon is over. It's time she served her Master," said Mike decisively.

"Oooh,... very good Mike. It makes me so wet when you go all -- well -- Masterful," said Jessica, teasingly.

"In that case, I'll save some energy for you tonight. Now go and tell Sakura to get a move on." Mike gave his wife a playful smack on the rear as she hurried off, causing her to give a small yelp. Then he turned and walked over to where Carly was sitting.

Mike looked down at her then spoke, keeping his voice neutral but stern so she would understand that he was not being kindly Mike Roberts for the moment but rather was her Master. "Carly, I told you when we first met, that you are part of my harem and would serve me. You accepted me as your Master and have since promised to obey me. It is time to fulfil your promise."

Her beautiful eyes widened, "Mike do you mean...? Master, I have waited and longed for this day..." She threw herself off the sun lounger and knelt at his feet, bowing her head. "Master, this body is yours. Use it in any way that gives you pleasure."

Mike smiled at her eagerness. "You are a good girl." Carly practically glowed with pride at the compliment. "Rise and follow me."

Carly followed Mike into the house and up the stairs, carefully walking three steps behind him, hands clasped behind her back, head bowed submissively just as Mistress Jessica had taught her. When they arrived at the Master bedroom, Sakura was already there. Judging by the hastily scattered clothing she must have stripped quickly, but she was ready, lying naked on the bed.

Carly saw her Japanese friend was there and gave a little gasp as she realised what was about to happen. Mike turned to her and asked, "Have you ever had sex with another woman before?"

"No Master. My old master programmed me with the desire for lesbian sex, but at the time he had no other slaves, so I never got the chance. I would really love to experience it."

"That's just as well, because I expect my women to make love to each other frequently and promiscuously. 'The harem that lays together stays together', as they say. Also, I enjoy watching my women make love, so you will be pleasing your Master as well." Mike turned to Sakura, "Come over here and show Carly what she's been missing."

The Asian girl gave a huge grin, sprang off the bed and ran to embrace her friend. "You have no idea how often I've wanted to do this," Sakura said and then pulled Carly into a deep kiss that began with lips and ended in tongues. The Japanese girl was not much taller than Carly, 5'3" perhaps. As Mike watched the two hot babes kissing, he definitely felt it was a case of good things coming in small packages.

Things moved fast from there. Sakura helped Carly out of her clothes and the pair got on the bed together and started making out. Mike perched on the edge of the king size bed, where he had an excellent view.

Sakura had progressed on to massaging Carly's labia and clitoris with one hand, while she sucked and nibbled at her nipples. Carly was responding eagerly, thrusting her hips against the Japanese girl's hand. Then she half turned and moved her own hand between Sakura's legs. They remained in this mutual masturbation for over a minute, before the more experienced girl once more took the initiative.

Sakura pushed Carly back onto the bed and then dived between her legs to give the dark-haired girl her first experience of being tongued by another woman. By now Mike had seen enough; he had a raging erection and felt it deserved some attention. Quickly stripping he got up on the bed near Carly's head and presented his hard penis to her mouth. She, naturally enough, knew what he wanted and took her Master's cock between her lips.

It was in this position that Carly had the first of her four orgasms that afternoon. When she had sex with Geoff Mills she had cum, mainly because it was part of her programming. And she was vaguely aware that she had lost her virginity at eighteen and had a couple of lovers before she met Geoff, although that seemed like a different world. However, this was nothing like anything she had experienced before. She was with two beautiful people she loved and they were doing amazing things to her body.

The feeling of her Master's cock throbbing in her mouth, while Sakura's tongue was on her clitoris and her fingers probing her vagina was too much. Carly came and it was the strongest orgasm she had ever experienced. Waves of pleasure spread from her pussy all over her body and her brain seemed to explode in delight.

When she came down again from the heights, she saw Sakura grinning up at her from between her legs, the Asian girl's face wet with Carly's juices. In contrast, her Master's face wore a look of pure lust. Carly responded to it. "Don't make love to me, Master. Fuck me. Fuck me like I was your whore. Make me yours, Master. Fuck your slut, fuck me strong and hard and make me cummm..."

Her speech was cut short as Mike rammed his hard erection into Carly's cunt and did as she asked. She was soaked from her earlier orgasm and felt nothing but delight, pushing her hips up to meet his hard thrusts. It was hard, almost brutal, mutual fucking and it didn't last long. With a groan Mike buried his cock deep within the hot young woman and fired string after string of spunk into her vagina and womb.

For Carly it was the culmination of the last few months. Her beloved Master had blessed her with his sperm. She was properly his now. That thought, combined with the thorough shafting Mike had just provided, took her spiralling into her second climax.

As far as Carly was concerned nothing could top that moment. However, that didn't mean the afternoon ended there. Mike needed some recovery time and Sakura was keen to suck his cum from Carly's cunt, while Carly was equally determined to try her first taste of cunnilingus. This resulted in the two girls performing a leisurely sixty-nine. Some 20 minutes later both had cum, while the sight was arousing enough for Mike's cock to be showing signs of renewed interest.

Seeing this was enough for the two girls to eagerly collaborate in sharing a blow-job of Mike's rapidly hardening dick, testing out each other's technique on their delighted Master and challenging one another to take his cock deeper into their mouths. Once more Mike's lust grew and when that happened, he always found it easier to become Masterful and take what he wanted.

"Sakura you have performed well in helping Carly join my harem. I will fuck you as a reward. Get on your arms and knees, face down to the bed, legs apart and that delightful backside raised."

Mike slid his cock into the Asian girl's extremely wet pussy with ease. "Thank you Master for fucking this slut's cunt," murmured Sakura, aroused by debasing herself before her Master as she had been taught.

"You," Mike said looking at Carly, "help her to cum."

"Yes Master, at once." Carly loved this; to be commanded by her Master, even as he took her to his bed, fulfilled a deep psychological need in her. Sakura moved to allow Carly to slip underneath her until they were once more in a sixty-nine position. Mike continued to drive his cock in and out of the Japanese girl's cunt as this was done. Then he felt Carly's tongue on his balls. She was alternating between pleasuring him and Sakura's clitoris.

Pleased with his new concubine's skills, Mike withdrew his cock, dripping with Sakura's juices, and slid it into Carly's mouth. She swallowed it eagerly, sucking and licking it clean. The Mike plunged back into Sakura's pussy. The Japanese girl was returning Carly's attentions by getting her own tongue to work on her friend's pussy.

Several times Mike repeated this pussy to mouth move. He found it hard to say which girl was giving him more pleasure. But a point arrived where he concentrated on Sakura. He knew she deserved to cum and told Carly to rub the Asian girl's clit. The combined effect of this and the rhythmic pounding of her Master's cock in her cunt was finally too much for Sakura and she climaxed, her juices dripping onto Carly's face.

With Sakura collapsed forward onto the bed, Mike withdrew his cock, still rock hard and wet with her juices. He intended, as he had planned, to finish by fucking Carly a second time. She meanwhile, was in a heightened state of arousal, having just seen and heard Sakura cum. So carried away was she that, greatly daring, she asked her Master for a favour.

"Master, you have taken your slave's mouth and cunt. Will you... would you... make me fully yours by fucking my arse? Please Master, I humbly beg."

Mike looked at her. Inwardly, he smiled. She was offering him her final treasure. It meant she had total faith and confidence in him and that in turn meant she was fully healed. But outwardly, he remained stern.

"It is not the place of a slave to ask her Master for things. He does what he wants and she obeys. Remember that in future. However, since you have done well, I will grant your wish. Get on the bed in the same position Sakura was in. I shall complete my possession of your body."

"Thank you Master," Carly said and hurriedly arranged herself.

For all his sternness, Mike had no desire to hurt her and proceeded carefully, but in truth she was no anal virgin. Geoff Mills had taken her there, and with much less regard for her feelings than Mike showed. So, he found he could fuck her arse without much difficulty but with extreme pleasure. The tightness of her anal passage squeezing his cock was delightful. He gave her permission to masturbate and Carly was soon feverishly working her hand between her legs.

It was only when Carly came for the fourth and final time that afternoon that Mike let go and pumped his seed inside her. The he half rolled off but kept his steadily shrinking cock inside her as he held his newest lover in his arms.

"Thank you Master, that was wonderful," she said.

"As a member of my harem it was your right to be taken, as much as it was my right to take you. I hope you feel fully part of this life and this household now?"

"Yes Master. I thank you for that. I have never been happier," Carly replied.

Sakura was lying on her side watching them and now spoke to Carly, "He is a good Master, isn't he?"

Carly lay in her Master's arms, her healing complete, and considered this. "No, he is not just a good master. He is 'The Good Master'," Carly replied, "the very best there is."

12