The Good Neighbor

Story Info
Boy gets surprise of his life when he volunteers.
1.6k words
4.22
17k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howag
Howag
16 Followers

The experiment, which was controversial to say the least, required a 'randomly paired' heterosexual couple to engage in instant, spontaneous sex. It was an enhancement to an earlier experiment, in which the pair was required only to undress each other. The researchers responsible for the experiment had advertised it, though with guarded detail, at college campuses, OB/GYN offices, and other venues.

The protocol of the experiment was still fairly simple. The pair would be ushered into a minimally furnished room equipped with a bed, nightstand, and small lavatory. There were to be no introductions. The 'instant couple' was discouraged from using verbal communication.

The experiment was to begin once both of them were in the room. The instant couple was allowed two hours to complete their mating. Following completion of the experiment, they were to signal a waiting researcher. The researcher would then debrief each about their experience. Both would be compensated for their participation. The two volunteers of the instant couple were then free to go their separate ways.

Interviews were conducted at the sight where the experiment was to take place. For each subject, there was a stack of papers to read and sign, no doubt fomented by anal-retentive lawyers. One of the forms contained a line item for them to specify the race and age range of their prospective partner. Another line item asked the subject for their most preferred sexual act, even going so far as to supply a list of those currently 'in vogue,' with illustrative sketches.

Once the two subjects began to shed their clothes, there would be no turning back. When they were both naked, they were to climb into bed together and begin to perform the act they specified on their application forms. There was to be no foreplay. How could there be? The two were strangers. Just the act itself. A jar of lubricant was visible on the nightstand.

The boy arrived at the clinic promptly, freshly shaved, showered, groomed. He was young, nineteen, near the lower end of the clinic researchers' acceptable age range. clean cut, collegiate in appearance., He wore a pocketed tee shirt and chino slacks.

Once he identified himself at the front desk he was ushered to one of the rooms inside the facility by a researcher.

The researcher knocked, then opened the door. "Go on in," she said, immediately shutting the door once the boy had stepped inside. He was shocked when he first saw his partner-to-be. 'Oh, wow! An older woman. She must be what? Thirty-five? Forty? Nice! I wonder if she's blond down there, too.' Then, a split second after, the boy was double-shocked when he recognized the lady: his next door neighbor. "Mrs. Robinson!" he blurted out. "What are you doing here?"

The lady was also startled for a few seconds. Then, "Ben Braddock! What are you doing here?"

"I... uh... volunteered," he replied. "To earn a little cash."

"Me, too," Mrs. Robinson said. "Well isn't this a coincidence. If you really want to know, my husband died while we were still young. After a while, I began to feel I needed more excitement in my life." She drew an uneasy breath, shrugging. "So here I am."

"Yeah," Ben replied. "But the instructions say we have to be strangers. I guess we're gonna have to tell the researchers we're not." He appeared disappointed.

Mrs. Robinson remained silent for a moment. "I have an idea," she said, her face brightening, sounding a bit naughty, putting a finger to her lips. "Let's not tell them," she said, lowering her voice in case the room was bugged. "Let's do it anyway."

Ben was shocked yet again. Was he about to realize his most intense, recurring fantasy?

"Beside," Mrs. Robinson added, as though to reinforce her previous remark, "I'd feel more comfortable doing this with someone I know."

The boy stood there, dumbfounded. After a few seconds he issued a nod.

"Well, shall we begin," she said. I seem to be wearing more clothes than you. Why don't I start to undress first."

The boy remained in shock while watching his next door neighbor strip right in front of him. Once she was down to just her undergarments, he joined in. He was particularly attentive as Mrs. Robinson reached up under her black slip and took down her panties, then raised the slip over her head, setting it down on a chair. He was in even more awe of her, seeing her slender body for the first time.

Once they were both naked together, Mrs. Robinson glimpsed the boy. 'Oh my,' she mused, appearing a bit surprised. 'I wonder if he's aware of how generous his proportions are.' Then, out loud, "Ben, was Sixty-Nine really your first choice?"

"Yeah," Ben replied, in a matter-of-fact tone. "I guess that's why they matched us up."

Mrs. Robinson pondered a moment. "I wouldn't have thought that's something a boy your age would pick."

"I like it," he said. "Well, at least I think I do."

Mrs. Robinson stood glimpsing her next door neighbor for any sign of arousal. "Are you having... difficulty?" she said finally.

"I donno," Ben replied, his state of arousal obviously lacking.

"Would you like a little help?"

"No, that's okay," he replied assertively, attempting to preserve his pride. "I can do it myself."

"Okay then," she said. "They've given us more than enough time. I'll wait for you to get ready."

Meanwhile, Ben began to assess his situation. Getting it up for Mrs. Robinson was not as easy as it was in his masturbation fantasies. First of all, he needed to get over his intimidation by the fact that she was older than him, an adult woman. Sophisticated. Experienced. He needed to see her in a new way, not hide in a corner struggling to help himself get hard. To become aroused... aroused by her. 'I've gotta form an emotional connection to Mrs. Robinson,' he reasoned, 'or this is not going to work.'

Gradually, Ben began to view Mrs. Robinson in a different light, visualize his next door neighbor as an equal, not an older woman. A partner in his most intense sexual penchant.

"Okay," Ben said finally, his voice tight. "I'm ready." He climbed onto the bed, laid down on his back, his penis semi-awakened. Mrs. Robinson soon joined him, straddling him with her thighs, lowering her bottom above Ben's face. After a moment of acclimating himself, Ben took hold of her buttocks, opening them apart, raising his head off the mattress, placing his lips on her, his tongue darting in between. Immediately, her scent, her taste, her primal essence came to him, a bit rank yet aphrodisiacal--the real Mrs. Robinson. Those intimate attributes, plus soft bristle of her pubic mound soon enslaved him to her.

Meanwhile, he felt the touch of Mrs. Robinson's lips around the head of his penis, now harder than he'd ever experienced before. After a little while, Ben could feel her head bobbing on him. He hoped she was as turned on as he. His confidence in being with the lady of his many fantasies began to soar. It was then he decided to attempt something spontaneous. Something daring. Impulsively, with one hand he reached for the jar of lubricant on the nightstand, Once in his grip, he unscrewed the lid, dipped his middle finger into the gel, lubricating it.

He let go of the jar of lubricant. It dropped onto the bed, then rolled off the mattress, landing on the carpet. His greasy fingertip found the opening to Mrs. Robinson's puckered anus. His touch caused it to contract reflexively. Then, to his delight, he heard Mrs. Robinson cry out, "Stick it in me. While continuing to lick her, he thrust his finger into her rectum. Instantly, he could feel her warmth. "Yes. Yes! That's it. Deeper!"

Ben felt her contractions grow stronger. 'She must be getting close,' he figured. Suddenly, Mrs. Robinson cried out, "Oh God. Oh Goddddd!"

"Oh. Oh! I'm gonna come now!" Ben blurted out, as though to give Mrs. Robinson a heads-up. Immediately, his next-door neighbor lifted her lips from his engorged penis, began to stroke the rigid shaft vigorously. Ben didn't last but another ten seconds. His waves of ejaculation were powerful, accompanied by moans of pleasure-pain.

Afterward, the instant couple spent a while lying next to each other, quietly cuddling, regaining their sanity.

"Ben," Mrs. Robinson said finally, getting out of bed, about to head for the lavatory, "you must excuse me for some of the things I may have said during our... well, you know what I mean."

"No problem, Mrs. Robinson," Ben replied. Secretly, though, he was surprised and delighted at her wild, less-than-ladylike demeanor during their heated coupling.

"Ben, you seemed to enjoy what you were doing," she added, once the two of them were fully dressed and waiting for the researcher to arrive. "Do you think you might like to... try this again sometime?" I mean, we live right next door to each other."

It took the boy only a fraction of a second to fully grasp what Mrs. Robinson was asking. "Yeah, sure," he replied, attempting to sound nonchalant. Then, "Any time I feel like it?"

"Well, most any time. Good. I'm so glad. You must understand, though, this will have to remain just between us. You can't go telling your friends you got lucky."

"Yeah, I know."

Mrs. Robinson leaned forward toward Ben, caressed his cheeks, and kissed him gently on his lips. "We just won't be compensated, like we are here," she added, as if to lighten the tension.

Ben pondered a moment. Slowly, his face formed a grin. 'Hell, doing it with Mrs. Robinson is compensation enough.'

Howag
Howag
16 Followers