The Good Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My whole body was literally stuffed and swollen with horse cock, the two continuously ploughing into me as though fighting for dominance. The sound of the Equine Milf's furry pelvis smacking hard against my ass cheeks was matched only by that of the femboy's nuts beating against my face. The sound of a thick horse cock squelching in and out of my abused lower hole was complimented by my gagging on a meaty phallus that was just as thick. The very mattress below me shook as the two went at it with me caught in the middle, their rhythms completely random and out of sync such that their cocks regularly rubbed up against each other inside of me.

PLOP! FRRPP~ "GHLRK!" SQUELCH~ PLAP! FRRP-P~ "HRK!" SQUELCH~ PLOP!

"Oh yeah, Mom, an agent from - SQUELCH~ PLAP! - ngh, ColorMane came over to the studio today."

"That's great. Did you - PLOP! -schk- PLAP! - make a good impression?"

PLOP! -schk- PLOP! -schk- PLAP! -schk- PLOP! -schk- PLOP!

"I ngh, did, they were doing a promotion on..."

As I was choking and having my ass reamed, the mother and son began to converse about Max's career. If not for their broken speech filled with grunting, and the loud sound of hardcore sex, one would never guess that they were currently having their way with me. Maxine was a pretty accomplished model for his age, especially thanks to how pretty and unique his aesthetic was.

It made me really self-conscious when he would sometimes come on to me despite having people lining up to get with him. I mean, I'm just a regular guy sucking older women's dicks for a living, literally. I always thought about or difference in status and tried to be reserved, which was funny considering that I was currently swallowing his dick all the way down to the balls. I was thinking lately though that I'll maybe take the chance. He didn't seem to mind my usual daily activity, in fact even right now he was sharing me with his own mother, their dicks getting rather intimate inside me as they roughly fucked me like a piece of meat.

PLOP! FRRPP~ "GLRK!" SQUELCH~ PLAP! FRRPP-P~"GLRK!" SQUELCH~ PLOP! FRRP-P~ "HRK!" SHCHK~ PLAP!

PLOP! -schk- PLAP! -schk- PLAP! -schk- PLOP! -schk- PLAP!

These random thoughts about relationships could be put aside at the moment. A good few minutes had passed since the spit-roast had commenced. My butt was all tingly from being ruthlessly ploughed by the Milf's schlong and saliva was dripping down the femboy's balls from fucking my mouth without a care. My erection was jerking just like my body was between the two Equine's, I felt like I could hardly hold back anymore, and that seemed to be true for the two anthros as well.

"Ungh, I'm getting close. Are we both gonna do it inside?"

PLOP! FRRP-P~ "GHLRK!" SQUELCH~ PLAP! FRRPP~ "GHK!" SQUELCH~ PLAP!

"Unf, sure, I've already got the catcher set up."

PLOP! -schk- PLAP! -schk- PLOP! -schk- PLOP!

By "catcher" she meant the thing that looked like a horse trough attached to the end of the bed below where my face was currently being railed. Seeing this, one would realize that this occurrence of both mother and son going at me was far from a rare one.

"Ugh, cumming!"

"M-me too."

At around the same time, I felt their large cock jerking around sporadically inside me. It seemed like Suzanne still had a one-up on the younger Equine seeing as she had been fucking my ass for longer than he'd been in my mouth. But putting these idle thoughts aside, I tried my best to prepare for the flood that was about to occur.

SQUELCH~ PLOP! SSSPPLLLUUUURRTT~

"Grreghk~!"

"Ngh~♥"

Starting with the femboy, he planted his rod all the way deep inside me and I felt his big black balls contract heavily before a huge wad bloated his cum pipe and shot into me! I physically felt the hot, thick fluid shoot from his large flare against the walls of my stomach that was shared between the two Equines, it painted both my insides and his mother's dick that was snuggled up against his.

"Rrrnnnff~♥"

PLOP! SSPLLRRTT~-schk- PLAP! SSSPPUUUURRTT~ SSSPPLLLUUUURRTT~

Not far behind, right as a second heaping wad of spunk shot from her son's dick, Suzanne went off. I could actually feel the difference in thickness between their loads as they simultaneously erupted into me, Suzanne's more mature sperm and Maxine's young stallion jizz rapidly poured into me and mixed inside me as their balls churned and contracted while pressed against my body.

"Haaahh~♥"

SSSPPUUUURRTT~ SSSPPLLLUURRTT~

GLRKGL~

SSSPPLLUUUURRTT~ SSSPPLLLUUUURRTT~

"Rngh! Nnnff~♥"

GLRKGL~

I don't know if it was because they're both equines or because they're both specifically Shires, the two always came pretty hard. Suzanne's cock rooted in my ass caused my legs to shiver as massive quantities of hot thick Milf milk bloated her cum tube each time, her already massive cock swelling up just to spit out the huge ropes of jizz. The same went for Maxine's girthy prick, my throat and face bulged more every time his gushing rod throbbed and pulsated. It didn't take long at all for my belly to begin rapidly swelling with the combined loads of the two anthropomorphic horses, one a young stallion in his prime and one and older and more experienced Milf with not an ounce of sex drive and ability lost in her years.

Spurt after heavy spurt of young and mature cum filled my insides. My belly swelled at a rate that was even slightly faster than when Jeena was stuffing my face. My insides became hot with both horse cock and the potent product of both Equines' balls. Said balls churned and rubbed aggressively against my bound body as the two moaned in bliss, their orgasmic voices sounding ever similar. Pints and gallons of sperm filled me and overfilled me, my belly grew and expanded until it reached the limit once again.

"URGUGHF-!" SSSPPLLLUUUURRTT~

A familiar sound of cum leaking from my face soon accompanied that of horse dicks still firing off inside me. Maybe it was because my face hole wasn't as tight as my butthole or maybe it was because Maxine's cock was just a tiny bit smaller than his mothers, the cum would always end up pouring from the femboy's end in these scenarios. And that was where the trough came in. Pints of sticky cock sauce that was a mixture of his and his mother's sperm oozed down the white stallion's balls that were plastered to my face. The cloudy white colour created a thick contrast against the black surface of his nuts that was similar to the fur on his body.

The leaking cock cream that continued to pour out of me as they came dripped heavily into the trough between Max's shins and the base of the bed. The thing was carved from wood and laminated, and it was cleaned properly after every use. It was a rather expensive piece of equipment just for the sake of catching cum, though I was thankful for the Milf's attention to detail since I'd be the one drinking from said trough when all of this was over.

"Mmmnnn~♥"

SSPPRRTT~ SSSPPLLLUUURRTT~

"Haaahh~♥"

SSPPLLUUURRTT~ SPLRRRTT~

As expected of Equines, the two together was more than enough to match the Milf with the oversized balls. Not only was I completely full by the end of it but the deep trough as well was topped up near the brim with steaming horse seed. Though they probably cheated a bit by having both of their oversized cocks taking up space inside of me at the same time. The heavy stench and taste of potent pony prick sauce was already flooding my senses as my face remained glued to the femboy's throbbing nuts by all the thick jizz between his balls and my face.

SQUELCH~ "Huergh!"

The first to pull out was Max, a sticky sound was made as his nuts separated from my face with webs of thick nut stretching like string cheese. There was also the sound of squelching and my own gagging as his oversized cock retreated from my spunked-up throat. Only now could one see his cock was completely black just like his balls, there was no telling where his sheath ended and where his shaft began. Unlike his nuts, a much thinner layer of ball cream coated his dick as the rest was sucked off by my lips that latched stubbornly to his throbbing cock on the way out.

The contours of his prick could be clearly seen in my bulging neck all up to when his especially large flare stretched my throat. A popping sound was hear as his flare left my gullet and another louder one was heard as it left my mouth accompanied by strings of hot, bitter jizz. I quickly swallowed down the cum that tried to rush through the vacant space left by his dick as the femboy's rod slowly deflated.

"Huff, see? None of those guys can swallow a boy's cock like this one can."

SHLCHK~

As he said so, Max's cum-covered balls came back toward my soiled face as his throbbing shaft slid along and settled on my chest and bulging belly. I began to lick the Equines' mixed jizz off his sack while his mother was still throbbing away inside my ass.

GOKUNGK~ "Ungghk~"

"Why not you two start dating then?"

"Eh, I've been trying to seduce him for a little while now. But don't worry, I'm sure he'll crack soon~♥"

You know, it was really awkward when they spoke about me like that like I wasn't right below them sucking their seed of the femboy's balls. Look, I'm a young guy with zero dating experience okay? It's nerve wracking being approached by a whole ass model like that, give me a bit of time.

Mother and son continued to chat like usual while I finished cleaning up, when I was done, Max's balls were back to their proper deep black colour with not an ounce of jizz left behind. They appeared even shinier after being spit-shine by yours truly. Around this time, Suzanne finally pulled her semi-erect phallus out of my ass as well, I could never get used to either of their large flares popping out of my holes. Even when semi-flaccid, I could vividly feel the sheer weight of both Equines' large cocks resting on my bear body, it was a few minutes later when their cocks had finally retreated back into their sheaths that they finished chatting.

"Well, I'm feeling pretty refreshed, I'm gonna head to my room. You can keep those panties."

So said the white Shire before he left. What was it about the tenants in this place gifting me their used panties? I mean, I'm obviously not gonna refuse, but still. As he walked away, my eyes were glued to his black taint and puffy ponut snuggled between his plump snow-white cheeks. And I could tell he knew I was looking at him since his fluffy white tail was raised to the side as he strut out.

"Well, I can think of much worse options for a son-in-law. It's good enough that you can handle and old lady like me."

"Come on Suzy, anyone would be lucky to have a beautiful mare like you."

"Who are you calling "Suzy", little boy?"

Oof, my dick was pretty sensitive after cumming at the same time as the Equines, she just grabbed it roughly and started jerking me off with her hand! She was serious too, I wasn't let go until I came again from the stimulation.

"Next time I won't let go until you're begging."

"Haah, haah, y-yes ma'am."

"Good, now get down and empty your bowl."

By bowl she of course meant the trough that was topped off to the brim with spunk. A couple minutes later, I was on all fours on the carpet by the foot of the bed. Suzy, I mean Suzanne was sitting sideways on my back like a queen on her throne with the end of my leash still grasped in her hand. I did work out a bit in my spare time, just to be able to keep up with so many horny anthro Milfs on the daily. Combined with my altered physique, I was just barely able to hold up the large Shire as long as she didn't put all of her weight on my back. My naked back was completely engulfed by her plump naked ass and I could feel her warm and soft balls against my skin.

My belly was still pretty swollen with spunk but after having their cocks pulled out of me and digesting a good bit of what they filled me with, there was more than enough room for me to slurp up the sticky nut sauce left in the trough. As though I were her horse and she my rider, the Milf rode my while my face was down in the trough sucking up the rest of my hot meal. The heavy stench of virile horse jizz polluted my senses with every breath I took. I could feel the warmth of the nut wafting into my face as I sucked down large mouthful and added it to the large pool in my bulging belly one hefty swallow at a time.

"Oh right, I forgot to mention that we've got two new tenants moving in today, a pair of Wolf sisters. Be a dear and "welcome" them for me, would you?"

Oh, it looked like I'd have to be making one more visit today after I leave. I vaguely looked forward to meeting the new tenants as I gradually finished the creamy cock sauce while weighed down by both the jizz inside me and the big butt of the Shire on my back.

***

TAK!

The smell of a new place suite the atmosphere well where only the soft clacking sound broke the silence occasionally. One a gameboard lay some checker pieces spread out. One of the black pieces was suddenly pinched between a pair of big, sharp claws.

TAK! TAK!

Of couple of clacking sounds was made as two of the white pieces were taken in a row.

"Fnff~!"

Air was blown out of the black nose of the jet black she-beast that had gotten her pieces taken, this was met with the grin of the other woman who looked identical to her down to the length of her sharp canines. When Suzy had told me about a pair of wolf sisters moving into the building, she didn't specify that they were actually Timberwolves. Their mom bods were naturally even bigger than that of regular wolf anthros, large fuzzy wolf ears sat atop their head that only had natural fur in place of hair. Instead they had thick furry manes on their necks that wrapped around and joined below their chin and between their well sized bosoms. Their mature faces were identical and contained a regal beauty that left one mesmerized, the only difference between them were their eyes, one pair silver and the other gold.

Their bodies resembled the Shire's in many ways with a little more meat here and there, their belly's being a bit more pudgy. Their legs though were even more plump and muscular than Suzy's, as though to symbolize their status as alpha females. One of the most mesmerizing parts of them though were their large, overly fluffy wolf tails that looked like majestic awls of darkness. They were truly a pair of beautiful twin ladies in their early 30's, and currently they were sitting rather close to each other while playing a game of chess to take a break from unpacking.

Vvvvvvvvv~

"Hmm?"

Suddenly both their ears sprang up as a vibrating noise filled the otherwise quiet space. One of the wolves reached to her side and picked up an object in her thick fingers, it was a regular cell phone, one that looked comically small in the She-beast's clawed mitts.

"Is this the human boy's?"

"Looks like it."

The other Wolf took the small phone from her sister's hand and raised herself slightly from her kneeling position.

SHLCHK~

A sticky noise was made as a bit of light finally made it into my eyes. When the Wolf raised her large behind, so too did her large, black, cum-covered balls raise with her, and in this way a bit of my face that was smothered below it could be seen. The sudden movement caused me to gag a bit on the massive stiff bulb clogging my mouth and throat, at the same time, I was allowed space to bring my hands out below her raised thighs.

One of my hands raised the Wolf's heavy balls to reveal a bit more of my face dripping in warm canine jizz while looking irregularly bloated. More light made it into my eyes and I saw my phone held in her claws below her butt and in front of my face. I reached out and took my phone with my free hand, while inhaling pungent ball musk and the stench of puppy goo, I began to scroll through the messages I'd just received.

By now you would have already realized my situation, following Suzy's humble request, I had already got done "welcoming" the pair of wolf sister's that had moved in just today. Them being wolves, you could understand by now why I was pretty much trapped between them such that they took this time to play chess with the board settled on my bloated belly. I'll tell you right now that my ass had never been as sore as it was now.

The wolf sister at my lower end had my legs spread besides her hips just like the Equine from earlier, except her erect doggy dick up my ass came with a huge knot that almost completely clogged my hole! "Almost" because even now I could feel warm cock cream oozing down my crack as her beastly rod squirmed and throbbed inside me. My other end was just as described, my face rooted to the other sister's crotch while covered in the rich, gooey cock snot that had leaked past her knot filling my mouth and throat.

For the past thirty minutes or so, I was laying here in complete darkness while breathing nothing but the stank of Milfy wolf ball musk and jizz. Like with the two Equines from earlier, both of their erect doggy dicks were rubbing up inside of me and at this point I was beginning to wonder if their knots would ever deflate.

SHLCHK~ GOKUNGK~ "Grlk!"

In the meantime, I continued to choke on a large wolf knot with the taste of mature wolf sperm filling my mouth and the scent flooding my nose as I looked through my messages. What else would it be but yet another job offering forwarded to me by my friend at home? I briefly looked through it while holding up the nuts of the Wolf Milf that continued to play checkers on my almost fully shrunken belly. The conditions were actually not bad, in fact they were pretty damn good. The pay was great, the working conditions fair, hell they even had all the employee benefits properly listed out. And the best part was that I easily met the qualifications to apply.

"Ngh-!"

SSSPPLLLUUUURRTT~

Suddenly, I heard a light moan from the Wolf plugging my rear as her cock began to jerk harshly inside me! Even I became surprised when my stomach that only had about a pint of cum left inside suddenly began to swell as a hot, fresh new load began to pour into me!

"Unf-!"

SSSPPLLLRRTT~ SSPPLLLUUURRTT~

Probably as a reaction of her cock being doused in her sister's hot cream, the Milf attached to my face suddenly began dumping her own ball brew at the same time. A great heat filled my body as my belly began to swell up twice as fast!

GLRKGL~

"Ngf, careful."

Whimper~

It was such that the chess board was almost shaken off my belly as it rapidly bloated with spunk. One of the sisters grabbed the board while firing her load and the other only whimpered like a hound as her balls churned heavily against my arm and face. The feeling of fullness in my body increased as their knotted cocks spasmed and jerked inside my, each red rocket gushing massive sticky hot wads of puppy cream from their churning black balls and into my body.

My belly bloated and swelled as they came, a familiar occurrence that resembled when Maxine and his mom had creamed my insides. And just like that time, my body eventually reached the limit of the amount of Milf milk it could contain.

"Rrrgghhff-!" SSSPPLLLUUUURRTT~

Starting at my head, my mouth that was sucking on the remnants of sticky wolf sperm from their first orgasm was completely filled with a fresh batch of hot ball gunk. It then began to leak from my mouth and nostrils and pour over my face, covering the sticky cock cream that was already all over my face and the Wolf's churning balls. Next was my ass, I felt cum completely cover the other sister's knot filling my behind before it sprung from my hole and oozed down my crack, again.

SSSPPLLLRRTT~ SSPPLLLUUURRTT~

"Ngh, and we just moved into this place too."

"GRK-!" SSSPPLLLRRTT~

"Don't ngh, worry, I heard that he cleans up after himself pretty well."