The Good Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SSSPPLLLUUUURRTT~

Without a care, the pair of mature Wolfs allowed all of their cum to pour into me such that it leaked out of my holes and oozed out onto the brand new wood floor. They of course expected that I would lick it all up afterwards and I of course expected the same. So they went all out until their balls were drained for the second time. Near the end of their orgasms, I wiped some of the oozing cock sauce from my face such that I could just barely make out the screen on my phone again. There was the job offering that I was looking at before being interrupted. Again, the conditions were great and it was an opportunity to make some pretty nice money. What a great offer.

Anyway, delete. I once more easily discarded the message of my well-intentioned friend from back home, I think that was the third one this month. As cum started oozing over my eyes again, I put my phone on complete silence and put it to the side. I then brought my hands back to their former position, letting go of the Wolf lady's balls and allowing it to stickily slide back over my cum-covered face.

SHLCHK~

She seemed to take this as a sign as she sat back down, a sticky sound being made as my entire face and head was once more smothered below her. Naturally the fur of her ass became stained in jizz but it wasn't a worry as I would be cleaning that up too.

Like that, I was brough back to complete darkness with nothing but the taste of fresh cum in my mouth and throbbing canine cocks in my bloated body to keep me company. After ejaculating for the second time, the sisters simply rebalanced their game board on my maximally bloated belly and continued directly where they'd left off. I kinda wished I could see how the game was going, however duty comes first.

TAK!

So the sound of chess pieces clacking once more filled the quiet room with large boxes still scattered near the walls.

***

"Oof, those knots really aren't easy on the ass."

I'd returned to my own apartment at last when the sun was already set to go down in an hour or so. After my first experience being knotted, I learned that I'd need to allocate at least an extra two hours at the end of my rounds. Two hours, that was how long the new tenants had stayed knotted inside me before eventually pulling out. In that time they had also cum three times each and had left a lot of jizz for me to clean up. Even now my belly was pretty swollen with wolf spunk, meaning that I was pretty much good for bedtime.

But what a day it was, I'd successfully made my full rounds again and even had extra added to my quota. I gave myself an imaginary pat on the back as I got comfortable in my own space. I was a bit of a minimalist in the first place so my apartment didn't have much. A TV, some normal furniture, a view. Only my bedroom was full of gifts from the local tenants as a show of appreciation, this included my PC that Maxine got me as thanks for sucking off a couple of his model friends during the Christmas party.

"Hup!"

I went and sat on the couch to watch some TV to end the day, and of course I brought over the wastebasket I got from Jeena this morning. I switched the TV on and took my pick of loaded condoms, grabbing the purple one at the top of the pile, it was pretty heavy. Yes I know that by belly is already full of Wolf jizz but as the girls tend to say, I've got two stomachs, one for anthro Milf jizz, and the other for anthro Milf spunk. Like that I grabbed a straw and sipped on some smelly Bison nut while catching up on a series I watched in my spare time. Maybe I'll also work out a bit later, put all that free protein to use.

Plink!

About an hour later, while I was on my second episode and my third condom, I suddenly got a message on my phone. Opening it up, it was the usual suspect.

[Bought some new panties today. Why don't you come over and try to get em off me?]

I didn't really get why the Shire trusted me enough to send me such risqué pics that could lead to a massive scandal if they ever got leaked. This time he was posed on his bed with everything bare except just a pair of new black lace underwear on that matched with the colour of his sheath and balls. I stared at the pic for a while, my dick hard as I continued to hesitate. In the end though, I finally made up my mind when the ball sauce in the condom was all slurped up.

I got up and headed for the door. Just as I was putting my slippers back on, about to make my way back out, I got another message.

Plink!

[Got a pair for Mom too, bet you still can't tell which one's whose.]

This time it was a pick where Suzanne's ass took up most of the frame while clad in the same type of panties. The femboy had his face pressed beside his mother's almost completely bare ass cheek while grinning into the camera.

I almost tripped while hurriedly putting on my slippers and once more bolted out of my apartment, even almost forgetting to lock the door. The light of the phone screen shone on my face in place of the sun that had already set as I texted back at Max while hurrying over to the top floor again.

Fancy trips and shiny things weren't always necessary in life, one only needed to be a good neighbour to live well. And I could clearly boast that at least to me, my life was the best.

END.