The Good Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haaah, I-I'm about - SQUELCH~ PLAP! - to cum! I'm a little pent up - SHCHK~ PLOP! - just so you know!"

PLAP! FRRP-P~ "GLK!" SQUELCH~ PLOP! FRRP~ "HRLK!" SHLCHK~ PLOP! FRRP-P-P~ "KLK!" SQUELCH~ PLAP!

Of course I already knew, there wasn't a time when Jeena wasn't pent up, not with nuts like these. I could feel said nuts churning and tensing as my chest slammed into them. I prepared myself for the load that would prove breakfast to be the most important meal of the day.

[I-Ikuuuuu~!!]

"C-CUMMING-G-MRRROOOOFF~!!"

SQUEEELCH~ PLAP! "GRLK!"

SSSPPUUUURRTT~ SSSPPLLLUUUURRTT~

"G-HRK!"

Almost at the same time that the Japanese voice actor yelled out, Jeena let out an orgasmic throe of greater volume that devolved into a loud and haggard mooing partway through! And not even a second after she did, I felt a light impact straight in my stomach! The Bison buried my face as deep into her steamy crotch as it would go and even leaned over slightly to seal my head with her pudgy belly. I felt her balls contract and the base of her sheath expand even further against my lips right before a massive wad of hot sperm shot from her canon and splattered my insides! Before the gush of cum had a chance to settle down, it was disturbed by another wad that shot from her flair, and then another. Her girthy bovine cock kept jerking and throbbing inside my mouth and throat and her even more massive balls heavily contracted every time a thick eruption of steaming bovine ball brew made its way into me!

"Rnnggh! FRRRNNFF~!!"

GLRKGL~

SSPPLLLRRTT~ SSSPPPLLLUUURRTT-T-TT~

"HRGHK!"

I didn't even need to see Jeena's face to know that her expression was similar to the loose face of the girl being fucked on screen, even through all the thick layers of muscle and fat smothering my head, I could hear her grunting while steamy breaths shot from her nostrils. The Bovine held my head down with unnecessary strength and forced her colossal load into me one massive, creamy spurt at a time. All I could do was suck and choke on the root of her pulsating sheath while listening to the sound of cum loudly churning in her massive nuts, her cock inside me jerking hard and spitting up thick bursts of hot spunk multiple pints at a time. The Bovine had only just started cumming and my stomach was already swelling with her sperm. It was incredibly thick, sticky and heavy, so much that it actually weighed down my belly as it expanded.

One needed to know that anthro spunk aged like fine wine, the spunk of Milfs like Jeena was no less potent and viral than in their "prime", as a matter of fact their seed tended to be even more rich. It was like thick ice-cream smoothie with starch mixed in, the potent nut sauce gushed from her cock and piled up inside me. Each spurt was like that of half a dozen stallions!

[Haaahhh~ haaahhh~!"

"Haaaahh~ hhhnnggh-FRRNNFF~!!"

SSSPPLLUUUURRTT~ GLRKGL~

GLRKGL~ SSSPPLLLUUUURRTT~

While the girl in the hentai was already laying in a sloppy mess on the ground, Jeena was still moaning and firing from her balls, her massive, massive balls. Potent bovine sperm simply kept pumping out of her prick and into my belly. My stomach swelled and expanded seemingly endlessly, fed directly from the nuts that continued to contract. I was wholly convinced that Jeena produced more milk from her cock that her massive tits, at least this was how I was regularly fed.

Remember what I said about food, well it turns out that even a regular human could subsist perfectly fine on anthro semen. Potent Milf sperm such as what was pouring from Jeena's balls in particular was enough to sustain me for multiple days. It was just that Jeena's balls were a little too big, even for me.

GLRKGL~ SSSPPLLLLLUUUURRTT-T~

"GLK-!" SSP-P-PPLLUURRT-T-TT~

"Mnnnnggh~♥"

The reason for my choice of wearing old clothing was revealed as sticky, smelly ball batter inevitably oozed heavily from my facial orifices. Even my stomach that could expand way beyond what was possible for a normal human was unable to contain a single load from Jeena's massive bovine balls. Sperm-packed spunk the consistency of snot oozed from my mouth and nostrils with each contraction of the Bison's balls. Together with its thickness was an extremely strong taste, bitter and salty with a gamey flavour like fresh beef, just like the aged spunk I licked off her cock at the start. Even when it was shot directly into my belly, I was always treated to the full flavour of the Bovine's fresh hot sperm for my troubles.

"Haaaah~ haaahh~ haaah~"

GK- SSSPPPUUUURRTT~

"Hghk~!"

Even the Bison's large balls weren't completely bottomless. After almost two whole minutes, Jeena let out a massive sigh while her cock throbbing inside me had finished spitting up what it could at the moment. My head was still held rooted to her musky crotch until her legs finally stopped shivering, I took this time to blow some of the hot, snotty cum out of my nose, though it'd do nothing to alleviate the potent smell of virile Milf cock cream. It was a whole minute again before her trembling hands finally eased their pressure on my head, the Bovine threw herself back on the couch while basking in post-orgasmic bliss.

"Haaah, really, there's no way using my hands can beat your mouth."

GOKUNGK~ "Hulk"

Ah, if she was rubbing my hair like that then it'd take even longer to pull my mouth off her prick. My head had finally been freed from her sweaty flesh prison, however my face remained rooted to her crotch as though her thick spunk was glue. The Milf gently ran her thick fingers through my hair while my throat kept her swollen cock warm for a little longer, another solid minute of me suckling on the veiny root of her sheath whole her creamy cock snot marinated my tastebuds.

SQUELCH~ "Glk!"

Finally I was allowed to pull myself off her cock when more than a gallon of her sperm had already been absorbed by my stomach, you wouldn't notice it though with how absurdly swollen my belly is. Sticky ropes of virile bovine seed connected my coated face to her crotch all the way until my gaping mouth was halfway off her shaft, my throat spasming on her rod the entire way until the flare was roughly yanked out of my throat and mouth with a pop.

Some of the nut that had oozed out of my face holes was stuck like sticky jelly on me like a big sticky Santa's beard. The majority of the leaked load was smeared onto my neck and chest with the better part of it coating the Bison's massive balls. Even though she'd just released such a colossal load, her balls were still the largest I'd ever seen, unless one examined her oversized orbs closely, the only way they would be able to tell that there was now less semen inside would be to look at my belly where the majority of the virile stuff was packed.

Though I felt like I'd just swallowed a horse whole, I still went to work cleaning up after myself. Jeena's gradually softening rod pulsated near my head as I leaned in and began to lick off the thick ball batter from her balls and crotch. Thanks to some of her cum already being digested, and my throat no longer being stuffed with her hot meat slab, I had enough room to lick up everything that had spilled out.

"Mmnnn, you're such an attentive you man."

The post-ejaculation Bison was able to fully relax after releasing such a huge load, by my standards at least. The hentai video had already ended a while ago with a final shot of the heroine laying in a mess of random dudes' spunk, though her belly wasn't nearly as swollen as mine was now. It's funny to think that such unrealistic things would manifest in reality one day. I got to work licking the spunk off Jenna's nuts and crotch while simultaneously sucking down the beard of sperm on my face. I couldn't stress enough just how potent was the semen from an anthro Milf's balls, whether it be in the tongue-numbing taste or the overpowering smell.

It was like hot, creamy pudding mixed with wood glue, I had to put extra force in my tongue just to lick it off her smooth sack that were now extra sweaty after what just happened. The taste of the jelly-like spunk was truly something out of this word, it was actually enough to overpower the salty, funky taste of the Bovine's fresh and reconstituted balls sweat. Massive dollops collected on my tongue with each lick and my tastebuds were overwhelmed by the flavour of a mature woman's jizz.

And there was so much of it too, not counting what had been dumped directly into me, just the stuff that had leaked out of my face was enough to fill a couple gallon ice cream buckets! It took a lot of licking, sucking and slurping to clean the Bovine's massive nuts completely. By the time I'd finally gotten it all off, along with a generous amount of balls sweat, Jeena was already yawning from staying up all night. Actually, me coming over every morning to suck out a massive load from her balls was sort of like the Bison's version of releasing her pent up stuff before bed. This way she could get a good sleep and I could get a hefty breakfast every morning.

"Hwaaaahh~ as always, a good blowjob can really tucker you out."

"Urp, glad to help."

I said while stifling a burp that absolutely reeked of Bison cock and semen.

"Hwaah~ I'm gonna go take a quick shower and go to bed then. The wastebasket's over there of you wanna take some home with you."

Of course I did, when I looked to where the Bovine was pointing, as expected there sat the usual wastebasket holding about half a dozen loaded condoms. And when I say loaded, I mean LOADED! although each condom didn't hold as much sperm as what was in my belly at the moment, all of them together was at least twice the amount of what Jeena just put out! You could clearly see the thick, cloudy goo packed into the multiple pieces of different coloured latex.

"You can use your key to lock the door on your way out in case I forget."

That's right, I even had my own key to the Bison's apartment, I could literally break into her place anytime if I wanted to! Of course I would never do such a thing, and Jeena knew that which was why she entrusted me with the key in the first place, and she was far from the only one. The amount of keys on my keyring would lead one to think that I was the actual owner of this whole building.

Now that my work was done and I'd secured my morning nourishment, one that could hold me for the entire day and then some, I unsteadily got up from the floor as my bulging belly jiggled and swayed. Jenna got off from the couch at the same time after her legs stopped trembling. As I dusted my knees the Bovine came the me and bent over, bringing her snout with her large black nose close to me face, she planted a wet kiss that enveloped my whole cheek and the side of my face.

"Thanks hun, I'll be counting on you again in the morning."

So saying, she then continued on to the bathroom with her lower end still bare, her massive rump swaying together with her small tail. Her balls were also easily visible from behind her, and I had no doubt that they were already filling back up with sperm.

"You can keep the panties too if you want!"

Those were her last words before she entered the bathroom and left the door open behind her. This was no accident but rather an open invitation to join her in the shower if I so chose. It was extremely tempting, I'd gone in there a few times already and helped wash her large body down with my bare hands, it was truly a worthwhile experience.

I reluctantly refrained today though, there's always a good chance that me entering that shower would result in another belly full of Bison cock cream if I weren't careful. While I was far from opposed, I still had other women to visit this morning and Jeena's massive loads already took a fair bit of time to digest as is. I therefore decided to leave it at that for today and head back to my own apartment for some much needed time to digest, but of course I wasn't going to leave empty handed.

The first thing I grabbed was her panties that had been left on the couch, no way I was going to pass up that. The scent of the large Bovine sized article was heavy, it was absolutely soaked with her musk with the majority being from her massive balls that put out a scent worthy of their size. There was also a light moist spot at the front that absolutely reeked of precum. I would hold on to these until the scent eventually faded and then wash and return them.

Next was of course the wastebasket full of loaded condoms which to me was basically takeout. I placed the panties on top and used the strength of an altered human to lift the whole thing, boy was it heavy, and all of it was packaged Bison spunk! Like that I clumsily made my way out of Jeena's apartment with the wastebasket propped up on my shoulder. My belly was so big that it was hanging out below my old XXL jersey that was again stained in smelly cock snot. I made my way out the door and locked it behind me like I was asked and picked everything back up and hobbled towards my own apartment, my bloated belly jiggling with each step.

That's one down.

***

PPKKRRRRRR~

SCHLRP~ CHUUP~

It was now around 10 o'clock and I was on my fifth visit of the day. The one letting out a sensual purr as I went down on her was Shira, a beautiful Persian Cat anthro in her mid 30's with fluffy fur covering her body, it was a unique silvery-grey colour with hints of purple. Though her build wasn't quite as hefty as the Bison from this morning, her classic mom bod with broad hips, thick waist, plump legs and slightly pudgy belly fit well with her long silky fur. Her fur truly was exquisite, and I was given the privilege of fully basking in its softness as I serviced her.

PPKKRRRRRR~ PPKKRRRRRR~

CHUUP~ CHUP~

The Persian lay leisurely sprawled out fully naked on her back on a massive beanbag chair as she lazily enjoyed the warmth of the sunlight through the window. As for me, my legs were resting on the bean chair while my waist and the rest of my upper body was laying on her soft fluffy belly while my head was positioned at her naked crotch. My mouth was once more full of dick for the umpteenth time today. The taste of the feline's uncut cock fully filled my mouth as I properly sucked on it rather than deepthroat it like with Jeena and a couple of the others from earlier.

Shira's mom dick wasn't quite as long as the Bovine's, it was *only* a little longer than my forearm. However the dark grey phallus was just as girthy if not girthier than the Bison's!

My mouth had to really gape to envelope the bright pink head and the foreskin partially covering it. I only took about half of the whole thing down my throat at a time as I shoved my head back and forth on it. It really stretched my throat out, however most of my suction was focussed at the leaking tip where the Feline was most sensitive. It could be seen by the sound of her purring that reverberated through my body stuck to hers that she really enjoyed how I used my mouth.

CHUUP~ SCHLRP~ CHUUP~

PPKKRRRRRR~

Neither of us said anything as usual, neither did the lazy cat moan. The silence was only broken by the continued sound of her sensual purring and that of my mouth sucking on her prick. Even for a cat that regularly cleaned herself(by actually bathing), there was no escaping the natural musk that wafted from an anthro's body, including these older women who aged like fine wine. Within my view were her naked balls, and as expected they were about the normal size for the average anthro's. Of course they were still huge, however those like Jeena were truly some marvels of nature.

I kept staring at her balls as I breathed in her musk and pheromones, I suddenly had the thought to try something I hadn't before. Gently, I reached my arm out and placed my hand on her sack. There wasn't a break in her purring, so at least I didn't fuck up just yet. Taking things a step further, I began to gently caress her warm, smooth balls with my whole hand. At that moment, I felt it through my body that her purring had increased with intensity and I grew more confident.

"Mmmnnff~" CHUUP~ SCHLRP~ CHUUP~ CHLK~

PPKKRRRRRR~

I continued to move my head rhythmically and suck on her lady cock while massaging her balls. In response, not only did she continue to purr but she also lowered her open legs even further as though urging me to continue. Honestly, I should have thought of this months ago. More precum leaked from the tip of her cock and I sucked down the delectably warm and slimy spittle while pleasuring her nuts.

Feeling Shira's favourable reaction with my whole body, I got bolder. I soon replaced my right hand that was caressing her balls with my left hand, then I stretched my right hand further and reached lower while using my left hand to gently lift her plump orbs. I coquettishly reached my finger deep between her open legs and inevitable came upon her slit. It was wild just how wet she was, like a young woman at the prime of her youth. Slowly, I stuck my finger inside.

"Mmnnn~♪" PPKKRRRRRR~

Her voice that was like cotton immediately leaked out and the intensity of her purring went up another notch. Her hot fluids leaked from her hotter folds that to me felt incredibly tight still. The marvels of an anthro's body simply never ceased to amaze me, nor did their reactions to my touch. I had the mature woman purring in a sultry manner, her eyes closed and her head tilted all the way back as she enjoyed both the sunbath and my sucking and fingering.

The amount of fluids leaking from her mature pussy and her cock seemed to increase at the same time. My sucking on her delicious lady dick and my exploration of her feminine parts likewise grew in intensity. I was fully absorbed in her taste and feel that was compounded by her long, silky fur that felt like dream clouds against my skin. Her tail was hands down the absolute fluffiest part of her though, it was like a mix between a cat's and a fox's. It gently swayed side to side off the edge of the beanbag chair as I pleasured her better than any time before now.

"Mmnn-nnn~♪" PPKKRRRRRR~

CHUUP~ "Fffmmnnff~"

I felt it was coming as her balls in my hand began to tense and throb, and I got my confirmation when Shira suddenly held the back of my head in her clawed fingers to stop it from moving. All that was left in my mouth was the bulbous head of her prick jerking and pulsating. The Persian was the type that liked to directly everything from her balls directly into my mouth so that I could properly taste it.

SSSPPLLLUUUURRTT~

"GRM-! GLP~ GNK~"

And taste it I certainly did. While she didn't ejaculate with quite the force that Jeena did, there was still a lot as expected, enough to almost spill from my mouth as each heavy spurt inflated my cheeks to maximum capacity! I felt her balls tense as each spurt of hot kitty cock sauce filled my mouth, it drowned my teeth and gums and of course my tongue as it fired from the gaping hole of her cock head. The taste of the potent, virile Milf milk was strong as ever, and even the Persian's was pretty damn thick. The hot, soupy ball sauce posed difficulty to swallow fast enough with how quickly it was pumped from her balls, however I had more than enough experience to manage swallowing her bountiful load.

PPKKRRRRRR~ PPKKRRRRRR~

SSSPPLLLRRTT~ SSSPPPPLLUUUURRTT~

"UNGHF-! GLP~ GLP~ GLK~"

The Feline gently ran her claws through my hair while continuing to purr loudly. I swallowed spurt after spurt, rope after thick, hot rope of sperm as her cock head relentlessly twitched in my mouth. It flowed down my throat about as fast as it came out as I gulped almost desperately, however my tongue was still constantly buried in a torrent of fresh, hot, smelly lady jizz. It was a taste that I was both used to and not at the same time, no matter how much of it I was made to swallow from the many mature ladies in the building, it was like I was tasting it for the first time again every time it was sprayed onto my tongue.