The Good Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmnnnnn~♥" PPKKRRRRRRRRRRRR~

SSPPLLUURRTT~ SSPPPRRTT~ SSPPLLRRTT~

"GLP~ GLP~ GLP~"

Although Shira didn't cum nearly as much as Jeena, there was still naturally a lot. I kept swallowing gush after gush of thick semen until my belly swelled and then I swallowed some more. My throat constantly bulged as Persian dick sauce flowed down into my stomach that had only recently recovered from the result of my 4th visit before this. Thankfully as an altered human, my stomach processed jizz fast enough that It was always vacant and ready for the creamy spunk of the next furry Milf.

The pungent smell of feline lady sperm filled my nose as I swallowed until my belly was the size of a large rice pot. Only then did Shira's flow slow down. One of my hands was still gently caressing her musky balls as they trembled and spasmed to release the final dregs of soupy nut, I could actually tell that they had shrunk somewhat unlike the bottomless gonads of the Bison from earlier. My other hand was dripping with the hot fluids that had sprayed out of the Persian's pussy during orgasm.

SSPPPLLLUUUUUUURRTT-T-T~

"GLP~ Mnfrrnff~"

Finally, when I was sure that her balls had nothing left to give at the moment, I pulled my mouth off her thick, throbbing meat while my lips dragged on the slick hot surface as I sucked what was left out of her dick. When my lips left the tip of her pink cock head, I took my hands away from her crotch as well and rolled over. With yet another swollen belly, rather than getting up, I shifted my position on the beanbag until only my head and neck was resting on the Milf's pudgy and incredibly fluffy belly.

The inside of my mouth taste and smelled like dick and cum as always. I placed my hands on my cum-pregnant belly and relaxed my body that had grown warm from my own horniness.

"I see you're as good with your hands as you are with your mouth."

"Thanks."

"No no, thank you~♥"

This short conversation was shared with the big cat before she went quiet again and continued to bathed in the sun with her head back and her cock softening between her plump, fluffy thighs. I myself enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere as I waited for the jizz inside me to digest so that I can make my next visit.

The sound of the Persian's purring vibrating against the back of my head was incredibly soothing.

***

PLOP! -schk- PLAP! "Rnff!" -schk- PLOP! -schk- "Mghph~!" PLOP! -schk- PLAP!

A few hours later in the afternoon and I was near the end of my run. The current location was a simple yet spacious bedroom, the only one located on the top most floor of the apartment building. Inside here was a simple setup with a couple desks, a large screen TV on the wall displaying a certain raunchy image, and a sizable bed that was big enough to fit the room's only inhabitant.

PLAP! "Rnghph~!" -schk- PLAP! -schk- PLOP! "Rnff!" -schk- PLOP! -schk- PLOP!

I was currently laying down on my belly on this big bed with the comfortable mattress and bedding. The faint musk of a certain species of anthro filled my nose with my face pressed against the warm sheets. Although, a much stronger scent of the same type was filling my nose courtesy of the thing filling my mouth. It was a pair of panties similar to the type that the Bison from this morning had lent me, and it was similarly filled with a certain anthro's musk. They weren't quite as large as Jeena's underwear that was now sitting on my own bed in my own room, but there was more than enough cloth to effectively gag me as it was tied around my mouth. With the gag secured in place, the moans coming from my mouth were rather muffled and rough. As for why I was moaning, it could either be the rough back and forth jerking of my body, or it could be the feeling of the hot two foot long object ramming into my butt.

PLOP! -schk- PLOP! "Rnff!" -schk- PLAP! -schk- "Mghph~!" PLOP! -schk- PLOP!

"Ngh, I really wonder how you - PLAP! -schk- PLOP! - uff, manage to say so tight by this time of day."

Over the sound of my moaning and the rhythmic clapping noise came the voice of the anthro currently ploughing me from behind. Her name was Suzanne, a large Shire Equine anthro and the actual owner of the building. Of course, you couldn't expect me to make the rounds to all the other Milfs in the building without the landlady herself getting a fair go at my ass, literally. The ratio of those that preferred my mouth or butt was around fifty-fifty throughout the whole building, Suzanne fell into the latter category. Maybe it was because she had one of the biggest dicks of the lot.

Twenty-five whole inches of raw, raging stallion meat is what she regularly used to stretch out my lower hole. Her equine cock was even thicker and longer than Jeena's, the bulky phallus regularly leaving my ass slightly sore after each reaming. Though part of that was also because of how rough the mature Mare usually was, like now when I had her worn panties acting as a gag in my mouth. There was also the thing held tightly in her hand as she fucked me, the end of a leash connected directly to the collar around my neck.

PLAP! "Ghph~!" -schk- PLAP! -schk- PLOP! "Rnff~!" -schk- PLAP! -schk- PLAP!

Struggling to look over my shoulder as my body jerked from the pounding, I took in the view of the large Equine rutting my behind. As expected of a Shire, she was larger than the average equine, her massive hooves with their unshaven feathers, her long thick legs folded as she kneel over me, plump calves and dangerously thick thighs customary for an equine. White fur mainly covered her body with large patches of light and dark grey. The same colour went for her hair that was cut neatly to reach her collarbone with a lot of bias on the right side. From there her large fluffy horse ears stuck straight up.

Long black lashes shaded her blue eyes and her face was an inexplicable mix of youthfulness and adult charm that made one wonder how she was already almost 40. It was especially so when looking at her perky breasts tucked away in her black bra that were about average size for an Equine. Her belly had less pudge than most of the other Milf's and her waist and hips still had some of their musculature from her youth, musculature that she used to drive her massive rod in and out of my butt.

PLAP! "Ngh~!" -schk- PLOP! -schk- PLOP! "Rnff~!" -schk- PLAP! -schk- PLAP! "Guff~!" -schk- PLOP!

Every thrust packed enough horsepower to make my body jerk as I instinctively tried to grip the bedding and the mattress below it, though I had no luck with my hands tied behind my back. Her long horse cock was mostly light pink with dark grey spots that melded into her dark grey sheath and balls. The meaty thing was thick enough to spread my asscheeks wide open and rub into my crack while digging into my hole that was stretched wider than what was logically allowed. It was such a tight fit that my body was dragged backwards into place every time she pulled back after a thrust, a loud squelching noise filled the space as her swollen prick vigorously explored my insides.

Her large furry crotch enveloped my battered ass cheeks in a warm, some could even say motherly, embrace every time she drove into me, her swollen flare on the end of her bulky shaft reached depths withing me that no other cock had yet to explore from that end. It really felt like the flare would poke out of my mouth if it went any deeper, I even had the illusion that I could taste the precum leaking from the head. Hers was truly a cock that I could only submit to like the little man whore that I am.

PLOP! -schk- PLOP! "Rnff!" -schk- PLAP! -schk- "Mghph~!" PLOP! -schk- PLOP!

"You know, ugh, you should really - PLOP! - ak-cept my offer."

"Rrnnff-fn~!"

Once more she brought up this topic in the middle of the act and once more I tried to shake my head while it was being shoved into the bedding. Truth be told, from the beginning Suzanne had offered to actually pay me for regularly "serving" her tenants and leaving them satisfied. However I had refused her offer every time due to personal preference. I didn't want it to feel like any more of a transaction, I was perfectly fine with providing "relief" to all the fine ladies of the building and acting as their on-demand booty call without any compensation, it was my honour in fact. All I really needed was a roof over my head and free meals, which I already get PLENTY of just by making my rounds.

"Huh, I guess I should ugh, c-count myself - PLOP! -schk- PLAP! - lucky for-gh, running into you when I did!"

"Frrnnff~!"

As thought to further drive my placement into me, Suzanne further increased the force of her thrusts. I felt the very mattress shaking as though to mimic my body that endured the full aggressive drive of her raging horsecock! Her large balls as well slapped against my thighs as my legs were trapped under her and added to the loud clapping sound of her pelvis smacking my ass cheeks. I moaned like a whore into the used panties, each butt-battering thrust knocking wind out of me and causing me to draw the musk soaked into the panties into my airways. My own pecker was rigid as I was ridden from behind like the roll of human and horse had been reversed.

"Moooom, are you home?!"

All of a sudden a neutral sounding voice blared from outside the room!

PLOP! "Rnff!" -schk- PLAP! -schk- PLOP!

"Ngh, in here Max!" PLOP!

And Suzanne answered while still going to town on my ass. In the first place the door to the room was left wide open as though she wasn't worried at all about someone suddenly entering and witnessing her fucking the life out of one of her tenants.

"Ooh, you guys are already going at it?"

In through the door came a snow-white figure, and this isn't me exaggerating. Maxine Rivera, a famous male model and Suzanne's only son. As though he were albino, from the tips of his fluffy ears all the way down to the tips of his hooves was completely white, whether it be his fur or the walls of his hooves. Even on his pretty face that resembled his mother's when she was younger, his long eyelashes were like snow crystals, only his turquoise irises were a different colour. His long hair held up in a pair of fluffy pigtails was also completely white with slight platinum highlights that he put in himself.

Though his mother was pretty large, he was only about a head taller than me, which could be considered on the shorter side among Shires. Though there were other parts of him that were very big.

"How was work today honey?"

Suzanne slowed down on the thrusting until she was sitting her big heavy butt on my thighs with her hot, meaty monster still throbbing away 20 or so inches up my butt.

"Same old, same old, a bunch of guys and girls hitting on me even though I never met them before."

Max said while suddenly beginning to strip. His white top with long frilly sleaves was taken off to reveal his chest that was mostly flat with a gentle bulge, if one looked closely they would see that his nipples were actually a really light pink. Lower down was his waist that was tight like his mother's and even without him taking his skirt off, his broad and curvy hips could easily be see. There was a reason why the Shire femboy was such an accomplished male model for female clothing.

However, beyond his skirt awaited a truly unexpected sight for anyone witnessing it for the first time. When the filly fabric dropped from his hips, what popped out was a set of sheath and balls that were almost jet black! In complete contrast to the rest of Max's body, all the way to the base of his smooth belly and the root of his sheath was completely snow-white, and then his sheath and balls was suddenly the opposite colour to the rest of his body. Though it couldn't be seen from the front, his puffy taint and butthole were also dark black in colour, ask me how I know. Also it should be mentioned that the femboy's sheath and balls were in full view because he wasn't wearing any underwear below his skirt this whole time.

"Did you do the shoot commando again?"

"Yep, and not a single person noticed, or maybe a couple notice and didn't say anything~?"

It was truly an odd conversation to be having with one's own mother, but then again it didn't make sense applying regular human standards to anthros.

"It made me pretty horny, good thing there's a helper right here to help me take care of this."

Saying so, the now completely naked white Shire boy walked towards the bed me and his mother were "sharing". In response, Suzanne got up off my knees and began taking her cock out of me.

SQUEEEELCH~ "MMRRNNFF~!"

Feeling the full length of her pulsating rod being pulled out of me made my legs tense as I moaned into the panties stuffing my mouth. Her flare especially was rather large and took a bit of effort to yank out of my butt.

POP! "Guhf!"

"Hey, are you sucking on my panties again?"

Oh these were his. Maybe it was because they were mother and son but their scents were so similar that often times I couldn't tell them apart. As Maxine came to the foot of the bed where my head was pointing, I was turned over on my back by his mom. With my hands tied tightly behind my back, I was at the complete mercy of this pair of Equines until they were both satisfied.

Pip~ pip~

As I'm turned over, I'm once again allowed to lay eyes on the Shire's engorged phallus dripping sexual fluids onto my belly and chest. It was hard to believe that such a massive thing was just inside of me, the thick pole of pulsating light pink flesh with thick throbbing veins near the sheath. Her dark balls that were lighter than Max's wasn't near as large as Jeena's but they were pretty up there, a nice pair packed full of virile Milf milk waiting to be poured into me. I admire the landlady's glorious equine cock until my shoulders were pulled by a pair of snow-white hands.

My body was dragged along the bed until my head was over the end of the mattress, there my view tilted and I was met with an upside down view of a set of black horse balls and sheath in my face.

"Liking how those taste? I was wearing them all night."

He said as he undid the panties tied around my mouth. My mouth was soon free of the fabric, but before I could say anything and before the scent of his musk faded from my mouth, my entire face was smothered in his warm package!

"But the real thing is so much better~♪"

My mouth and nose was shoved right centre into his warm sheath, the pungent scent of his dick musk immediately overwhelmed my senses. My vision was completely gone, leaving my with only my sense of smell and taste that became fully mated with his essence as he leaned over my and began gyrating his plump hips to grind his dormant member into my face. My facial features became warped as he marked me thoroughly with his warmth and scent.

"Have you found a good partner yet Max?"

As my face was buried in her son's crotch, Suzanne pulled up what could be called a normal conversation for mother and child while spreading my legs from my new position. My body inevitably tense when I felt her poke her large, hot flare to my hole again right after it'd just been pulled out. It was slimy and dripping with her fluid, it slid easily between my cheeks and nudge my butthole again for entry. I tried my best to loosen up despite my sphincter's wanting to clench as though afraid of the big thing.

POP! "Guhf!" SQUEEELCH~

"Mmm, not really. I've got a couple people approach me but then they chicken out when they see how big I am."

Of course, when he said big he was talking about his cock, besides his charming face, it was the only other thing he directly inherited from his mother. And speaking of the mature Shire, her massive cock was squelching all the way up my behind. Her pulsating shaft slick with hot fluid slid into me while stretching my hole again, the inside of my butt cheeks were pushed away as the hot surface of her prick rubbed into my crack. An incredibly stuffed feeling filled my insides that went all the way up to my chest as her mammoth meat eventually bottomed out inside of me.

My ass cheeks were eventually snuggled by her furry crotch while my spread legs were held beside her plump hips. Her large balls cushioned my ass below as she held my knees and began to move again.

PLOP SHRRP-P~ SQUELCH~ PLOP SHRRP~ SHLCHK~ PLOP SHRRP-P-P~ SQUELCH~ PLOP

Probably in consideration of Max, she started off slow, humping my but in light, short strokes. Though it was still enough to cause my body to thrust back and forth, my face regularly nudged against the femboy's packaged as I moaned into his smelly dick pocket. It was a pretty strange scenario, a large mamma horse penetrating my ass and working her oversized dick into me like I was her mare while her son simultaneously humped my face with his naked crotch. My own member was pointing straight for the sky as I was used by the pair of Equines.

"Aaahh~♪" SHLCHK~

"Grmph~"

Max was obviously just as excited, soon I felt something hot and stiff shoving at my mouth. I obediently opened my mouth and allowed the head of his swelling cock to squeeze inside, though even as it was now swelling, it was big enough to spread my jaws wide as it squirmed inside. The familiar taste of equine boy dick that had been filling my mouth from his panties just now came back a hundred times stronger. His precum coated my tongue as the swelling flare filled the inside of my mouth and advanced towards my throat.

Ever since videos featuring a certain pair of Gypsy and Zebra with their human sub had grown popular on the adult web, it had become somewhat of a trend for equines to shove their sheaths to their partner's open mouth, or any other hole, and allow their cocks to grow inside them.

PLAP! SHRRPP~ SQUELCH~ PLOP! SHRRP-P~ SHLCHK~ PLOP! SHRRP-P ~ SQUELCH~ PLAP!

SQUELCH~ "Hork!" SHLCHK~

"Mmmnn~♥"

I wish I could say that I put up a better fight however his stiffening pole easily breached my tight throat and made me gag as it continued to grow inside me. A bulge soon formed in my neck and my gagging continued as Suzanne's humping gradually picked up in intensity and made it so my throat kept jerkily sliding on her son's swelling pole. The growing bulge quickly extended beyond my neck as he pinned his sheath to my bloated face and moaned lightly.

His cock grew not only in length but girth as well, as the swelling advanced into my body, the bulge in my neck inflated further while my jaws were unreasonably spread open over the base of his sheath.

PLAP! SHLCHK-SCHK~

"GUNPH~!" SQUELCH~ "Hlk!"

Suddenly, there was a collision inside me! At the end of the day my body was only so large, it didn't take much for the pair of equine cocks filling me at both ends to meet up. Both mother and son moaned as their cock began to rub against each other inside of me, Maxine's still having some more to grow.

"Nnnggh~!"

PLAP! FRRP-P~ "GLRK!" SQUELCH~ PLOP! "GRLK!" FRRP-P~ SHCHK~ PLOP! FRRP~ "KL-HRK!" SQUELCH~ PLAP!

The feeling of his mother's larger dick challenging his inside of me seemed to always spur the femboy on, before he'd even reached full mast he began to move his plump hips and pump his hardening dick into my mouth. His big black balls began to slap against my forehead while my lips dragged along his sheath ripe with pulsating veins. My throat seized up around his prick as I gagged from the facefucking but with each thrust, my throat was opened a little wider while his genetically induced large flare reached a little deeper in me as his cock continued to grow.

GOKUNGK~

PLOP! FRRP-P~ "GLRK!" SQUELCH~ PLAP! "GLK!" FRRPP~ SHCHK~ PLOP! FRRP-P~ "HRK!" SQUELCH~ PLAP!

PLOP! -schk- PLOP! -schk- PLAP! -schk- PLOP! -schk- PLOP!

Eventually the Shire boy reached full size inside of me, his cock not really losing out to his mother's impressive rod despite his overall body size! This seemed to mark the signal for Suzanne to pick up pace and return to her previous fast and rough way of fucking my ass. On the other end, her son that was fucking my face moved as though to challenge his mom, my throat was treated rather roughly as he aggressively humped his oversized horsecock into my mouth and throat. The taste of his dick was further scrubbed into my tongue while the scent of his musk invaded my airways as his balls swung and slapped against me.