All Comments on 'The Good Neighbor Ch. 02'

by pissyprincess

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Grogu269Grogu26911 months ago

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this; it's a fabulous story! I love the pee aspect of it, of course, but how you are bringing them together with the fetish is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Even more erotic than the first chapter! Looking forward to chapter 3.

pissyprincesspissyprincess11 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much for the support! Ch 3 coming soon!

luvtodoitluvtodoit11 months ago

You're such a tease! I love it!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, well written, very exciting. Keep it going.

EStaccatoEStaccato11 months ago

Your restraint is appreciated. I got to bite my lip the entire time ;)

tongueman53tongueman533 months ago

I Love your Story and everything about it . I really can get caught up in the Piss play thing. I had a Girlfriend for over 9 years that her and I would engage both way in Piss sessions the whole way , and we both loved it, very much. I hope as I am reading your stories that you also are Addicted to that type of Stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpissyprincess@pissyprincess
I write a lot of erotica, but this is my first time doing pee fetish stories. Most of what you'll find here are masturbation piss scenes. I enjoy videoing my own masturbation sessions and using it to help me recount my stories as accurately as possible. Inconveniently, I oft...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES