The Good Neighbors Ch. 11

Story Info
Tommy continues his swingers getaway trip.
2.8k words
4.39
8.5k
11
2

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niniku18
niniku18
248 Followers

They were an hour late to dinner. "We didn't wait," Mr. Clark announced as his wife and Tommy limped their way back down the hall.

"I don't mind," Mrs. Clark assured him. She collected a plate while the others eyed her silently. Tommy went to join Erin in standing against the outer wall to watch.

Dinner was a pretty elaborate affair. The house must have been busy while he was away, he thought. Or, Mrs. Hall had been busy, more likely.

"Should we play round robin?" Mr. Hall asked the table.

"Oh, I think my wife got everything she needed," Mr. Clark said with a tight smile.

"And Dave's usually only good for one round," his wife countered.

"Hey, let's not be like that. Come on now," Mr. Hall chided. "It's our first night. We're here to have fun. It's tradition!"

Erin and Tommy waited silently, observing the adult's discussion without visible interest.

"I've been cooking all night while you've all been playing around," Mrs. Hall said. "So, I'm voting with my husband."

"If my wife would have unlocked the door like I asked, maybe you wouldn't have been all alone," Mr. Clark said flatly. "Greg and I would have cooked."

Mrs. Clark's eyes narrowed at her husband. "I vote for round robin, too," she said. "Three to one, dear. You're outvoted."

Mr. Clark didn't look happy about it, but the others waved their young guests over. Erin dropped to her knees, gave them all a mock salute, and then slipped gracefully beneath the table. Tommy followed quickly behind.

The dining table had seemed spacious from above. Ten could have sat around it. But, even so, Tommy's back was against Erin's as he followed her lead in. It wasn't too hard to figure out what the game was. He undid Mr. Hall's fly as she slipped her head up Mrs. Hall's dress.

Mrs. Hall had gotten into a wide, white summer dress while he'd be asleep. He felt quite jealous of Erin as he slipped a flaccid cock between his lips and tried to rouse it to life. The sound of silverware rang out from above as the adults worked at their meal.

Just as Mr. Hall was starting to throb against his tongue, several of the people at the table began to stomp their feet. Erin scooted away, and he followed after her, rotating to the left and taking Mr. Clark into his mouth instead.

Mrs. Clark gave a bit of a yelp from behind him. "Oh, I'm still so tender, dear," she said.

He worked his wet mouth up and down the man but, try as he might, the man had only grown limper by the time that feet started stomping again.

Mrs. Hall tasted sweet when he got to her, almost like cherries. It must have been Erin's lip gloss, he realized. He dug his tongue into her harder at the thought. The woman slid further down her chair. He lifted her legs from the ground and lapped at her wetly like a dog, eager to drink in the smell of Erin's lips. The woman was trembling by the time he shifted away.

He could smell the same sweet cherry notes on Mrs. Clark. He kissed his way up and down her thighs. She might be tender now, but they would warm her up again, he thought. Her fingers wound through his hair and gripped him tight. He could smell the musk of her excitement again as feet began to stomp.

Not hers, though. The soles of her feet remained firmly planted.

Mr. Hall was the first to cum. Tommy barely had his lips around the man when two hands pulled him tighter and held him there.

"Fuck," the man barked out.

Tommy waited, his face buried between the man's legs. The man shook for a moment, and then held still as a pulse of spray jutted out, striking the back of Tommy's throat. The boy sucked the head clean softly, and then moved on.

Mr. Clark held up a hand as he approached again. He watched Erin work instead. God, she was beautiful, he thought. Her both and fingers worked in perfect unison. Utter elegance. It was like watching a perfect sunrise.

Mrs. Clark screamed and flailed around the small girl. Silverware continued to scrape overhead. Erin's elbow was dragging softly against him as she worked. Mrs. Clark's legs suddenly wrapped tight around the girl, pinning her arm from moving any more. Tommy shivered as pre-cum spilled from the tip of him.

Before long, it was his turn on her again. Mrs. Clark's hips pumped hard against his mouth. He could feel her need to finish. She was so close. She had waited for him, he was certain of it it. Feet began to pound against the ground, but he stayed. He stroked at her clit slowly, until she arched against the chair. The others' feet stomped louder, but he held her until she was there. Her thighs gripped him tight, and she didn't let go for a long while.

Round and round they went, kissing at legs and feet when the guests of honor became too sensitive. When Erin passed by Mr. Clark again, he held her still and didn't let her leave. Tommy found the man's wife again and stroked at her until someone announced it was time for dessert.

They were cleared from under the table and sent back to stand against the wall. Tommy's erection jutted against his shorts, but there was nowhere to hide it now. He saw Erin's head snap a glance at it, but she looked politely away again without expression. His cheeks grew warmer.

The two couples ate their dessert in silence, then set two plates of food aside for Tommy and Erin when they were done. The two kids washed their faces, then ate ravenously in the corner, out of sight from the couples. When they had finished, they raced back to the living room to sit in the shadows and wait.

The couples made plans for the next day -the places they'd look at, the things they'd eat. They broke open a bottle of apparently nice whiskey, and drank half of it down before retiring to bed. Tommy half expected to be called into one of their rooms for the night, but both couples went in alone and locked the doors behind them.

"It's against their rules to invite us," Erin whispered, keeping her eyes glued carefully to the door.

"Why?" Tommy asked.

The girl shrugged her slender shoulders. "I've been here twice now and-"

"How old are you?" Tommy asked suddenly.

"Never you mind," she whispered. "But I still don't really get it. They're also not supposed to talk to you. Even in the bedroom. You're supposed to be like a toy or something."

"Oh," Tommy said, feeling guilty. "I was talking to Mrs. Clark earlier."

"Yeah, both of the husbands talk a lot, too," Erin said. She rose gracefully to her feet and went to sit on the couch. "But it's, like, a secret. Everyone knows about it. You and I aren't supposed to talk either, but," she said, and shrugged without finishing.

"This place is fucking weird," Tommy whispered, but he grinned anyway. "How'd you get into this?"

"Madison," she whispered, still keeping a careful eye on the bedrooms. She folded her pale legs beneath her. "The other girl at the bar with me. The Clarks were customers when she was in college. They got her to go to some of their parties. I'm friends with her sister," she explained.

Tommy's eyebrows narrowed as he tried to keep track of the people involve.

"What about you?" she asked.

"My neighbors are friends of these people," he said. "The Hastings, the one with the party?"

She nodded. "I've met them a few times. They're your neighbors?" Tommy nodded. "And you just started... you know?" she laughed.

"It's been a weird summer," he admitted, shaking his head. "But now Mrs. Hastings is trying to get my mother into their little sex group."

Erin gasped. "She didn't!"

Finally, someone understood.

He nodded hard. "That crosses a line, right?"

"Yeah, that's not cool. They can all be sweet people, but I'm out of here once I'm a senior."

"Yeah, same," Tommy said, having never planned any such thing. "But, what they're paying..."

She pressed a small hand against his chest, smiling smugly. Even through his shirt, her hand felt warm and delicate. "Kid, you don't even know. What are they giving you?"

"Twelve hundred."

She jabbed a finger against one of her breasts. "Four thousand."

"For a weekend?" he hissed.

She ran a hand up and down her body. He nodded reluctantly. It was a good point.

"You'll get off easy, though. Mr. Clark doesn't swing that way, and Mrs. Clark doesn't usually venture out, and Mrs. Hall is only here for her husband. You'll be bored all weekend while I'm out here doing all the work."

"Well, that's kind of boring," Tommy said.

She shrugged again. "You should have been here last year," she said, leaning over to get a better look down the hall. The door's were all still safely closed. "There was another boy in here, Riley, and there were three couples. He had long hair, and had a pair of high heels. Abs. He was hotter than me. Everyone went crazy for him. Madison and I were falling asleep."

She caught him up on all the latest gossip. And he learned one fun fact about the Millers, his paying acquaintances with the incest fetish:

"They told me they had a son," Erin said. "They wanted me to pretend to be their daughter." She made a gagging face.

"They told me they had a daughter!" Tommy said, a bit too loudly. "They had me pretend I was there son!"

"Well," she went on, "when I tried to leave, the wife said she'd double the money. I said no. Then they said triple, so I said sure. I just avoid them now. I'm not into that at all."

"Wow," Tommy said, scratching at his chin. "I just fucked them."

They talked until his eyes began to sag, and Erin suggested they both go to bed. "We've probably got a long hike tomorrow."

"We have to go, too?" The prospect of having a few hours alone with her had occurred to him.

"For if they want something on the trail. In nature," she said, gesturing around them.

As Tommy tiptoed to his room, the muted sounds of a whispered argument were coming through the Clarks' door. He passed by it quickly and waited on his bed until Erin was done with the bathroom. She waved him goodnight, then disappeared into the shadows of her room.

He shut his eyes. He could still remember the way she'd felt, pressed against him as she gave out pleasure, the soft curve of her back against his. And the sweet cherry taste she'd left trailing behind her. His hand tugged faster and he quickly buckled, shooting a small jet of cum against the toilet bowl. He brushed quickly in a sweat and then went to bed, still dreaming of her soft, sweet body.

The Halls woke him up a few hours later. They all ate granola bars in silence, then headed off on foot before the sun had risen above the trees.

Tommy felt seriously unprepared as they started up steep slopes of gravel. The others were all in hiking boots, and the Clarks both had walking sticks. People carried water and backpacks. No distance was mentioned, and so he trailed behind them all, waiting for the end to be announced.

The way stayed steep for an hour. His back was slick with sweat by the time the sun came over the trees. They took a break and the Halls passed him their water. He drank it gratefully, and handed it back without a word. Then they pushed on.

The conversation had died out completely by eleven. They took a break before much longer and passed along snacks. Tommy ate his so quickly that the others seemed to feel guilty, and Mrs. Hall handed him another bag of trail mix. It was gone just as fast.

At every turn, Tommy expected to be ordered to his knees and used, but everyone seemed as worn out as he was. Most of them were still in the grip of a lingering hangover. They trudged onward in silence, and hit the peak another hour later. The mountain's crest turned out to be just a long span of tree trunks and boulders, with a view overlooking nothing. There was a waterfall, according to a helpful sign, but it had died to a dribble, and left nothing for them to bathe in now.

The couples took photos together, and then they took a group photo with Erin and Tommy at the center. Like hunting trophies, Tommy thought.

He collapsed wearily against a tree trunk and watched as the others milled about and recovered. Erin climbed onto a boulder and kept climbing without a backwards glance. The Halls held hands and strode further off into the woods.

Mr. Clark, however, was talking in a rapid whisper to his wife. Tommy couldn't overhear the words, but their faces were both growing redder again. Then they were casting glances back at him. Tommy gave a small wave.

Mr. Clark didn't seem to like that at all.

With a final word, the man jabbed a finger in his wife's face, then spun on his heels and marched over to where Tommy lay.

"You know what you're here for, don't you?" Mr. Clark asked.

Tommy raised an eyebrow.

"You're here to be used, then set aside," Mr Clark told him. "That's what I'm paying you for. Not to lock the door on me and have a little love affair with my wife."

Tommy folded his legs calmly, waiting for more. Somewhere in the depths of him, he felt his annoyance bubbling upward.

"Don't smirk at me, you little brat," Mr. Clark snapped. "I'm not paying you to make doe eyes at my goddamn wife."

"No," Tommy said. "Mr. Hall is paying me for that."

A few more smart ass remarks came to mind, but it was too late, and the moment was lost.

"It's my money, too, idiot. Don't touch my fucking wife again. I heard you two whispering in there. You knew the deal, and you broke it. Contract over. You don't talk to us."

"What's going on?" The Halls were dashing over, looking between the two of them with worried faces. Mr. Clark shook his head, but said nothing.

"He doesn't want his wife to touch me again," Tommy told them.

"Gah!" Mr. Clark shouted. "That's not what I said. Where did you find this little asshole?"

Tommy got to his feet carefully. Fuck this, he thought. There were other jobs. "I'd like my money now please."

Mr. Hall was already holding up his hands. "Everyone, settle the fuck down. What the hell is going on? Jesus, we walk away for one goddamn minute..."

"He was talking to my wife last night," Mr. Clark said.

"After we went to bed?" Mrs. Hall asked.

The man shook his head fiercely. "When they were in there together for half the night. You heard them whispering, too."

Tommy looked for Erin along the boulders, but she had climbed back down and joined Mrs. Clark at the far edge of the clearing.

"She was telling me where she wanted it," Tommy said, his eyes still locked on the women ahead. "You just don't like-"

Mr. Clark launched at Tommy, and the Halls dove in between to block him. Limbs and curses flew around. In the end, Mr. Clark stormed off, and went back down the trail alone.

They watched him until he disappeared behind the treeline. "I think I better drive you home," Mr. Hall announced, after a long silence.

The sun had nearly set by the time the group reached the house again. None of them had looked at each other or spoken for the entire trip back. They found Mr. Clark in his room with the door locked tight. No one knocked to see if he was alright.

Tommy packed his things and came back to the living room. It was Mrs. Clark standing there with keys in her hand, though. "I'll take you back," she said, in a voice like gravel.

"I'm really sorry about all of this," Mrs. Hall told him.

Mr. Hall handed him a heavy envelope, presumably with his payment inside. "Don't beat yourself up about it, Tommy. He'll be okay." The boy nodded, hoping it wasn't true. "Maybe we'll mend things up, and see you next year."

The Halls gave him one final hug. He gave a very reluctant farewell wave to Erin, and then he followed Mrs. Clark out the door.

niniku18
niniku18
248 Followers