The Good Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. It wasn't," She retorted as she leaned down and started sucking the remaining cum out of my dick. Then in between making suckling and licking and moaning noises, she added, "You—clearly—started—cumming—before—I—did. I know—because—it was your cumming—on my breasts—that finished me off!"

"I'm pretty sure you orgasmed before you even proposed the bet," I countered since I could breathe and talk once more with her having laid down my body again.

"Then—that—makes you—foolish—for taking it," Jamin retorted.

"You really want me to cum in your ass and then eat it back out of you?" I asked.

"Do you—really—want to—fuck me pregnant—that badly?" She replied.

"Yes!" I laughed, then admitted, "I've wanted to fuck you pregnant for years now!"

"Aww, poor baby," Jamin moaned sarcastically, "So—fucking me—these last four years—hasn't—been enough? You also—want me—big—and fat—and stuffed full—with my—big brother's—babies?"

"Pretty much," I replied snarkily.

Jamin chuckled and shimmied her ass and pussy in front of my face as she purred, "Well—stud—not today. Today—you fuck me—in the ass—and eat me out!"

"It was a tie!" I insisted, but Jamin only laughed as she moved off of me and flipped around.

When she saw me she giggled, "You're a mess. How about I go get a hot washcloth while you clean up the bed?"

She bounced off the bed and pulled her robe on, but before she left she added, "When I get back maybe we can—negotiate."

Pulling the pillowcases off I threw them aside and used an old towel to clean up the bedding as much as I could. Then, covered the pillows with new cases stored under the bed. When Jamin returned she was smiling as she handed me the hot wash rag. I took the rag and I wiped my face as best I could. As soon as I finished, Jamin stepped in and kissed me as thoroughly as I'd ever been kissed.

We kissed like that for a while. I groped Jamin's massive breasts. I grabbed her monstrously beautiful ass. She ground her pubic mound against my dick, and then she pulled a squirt bottle out of her robe pocket and squeezed a dollop of vanilla-flavored, edible lube into her hand before rubbing it liberally into my cock. Then, she took her robe off and handed me the bottle of lube. Smiling sweetly she purred, "Beth told me about what you did in the shower. Since you liked filling her ass with hair conditioner and spunk so much, by the way, she's still trying to get all the hair conditioner out of her lower intestine, then you shouldn't mind pumping my ass full of lube and cum too. I know you think I prefer BJs, and I guess your right, I do, but I like a good butt fuck too from time to time!"

As she finished, she bent over my bed, spread her legs, and arched her back so that her ass was sticking out deliciously, then she looked back over her shoulder and wagged her ass like an expectant bitch in heat.

"God, I love those curves," I mumbled as I twisted the lid off of Jamin's squeeze bottle of lube and stepped up behind her ass.

Jamin's expression changed from taunting and naughty to shocked when she saw me take the lid off the bottle of lube and began to straighten up as she stammered, "Hey, now! Wait a second! Nate? You only need a little bit. Nate? It's supposed to have aphrodisiac properties. Nate? The same kind as the little blue pill! Nate!"

She squealed as I pushed her down onto the bed, pushed the bottle of lube up against her plump little asshole, then forced the whole threaded nipple and half of the top of the bottle of lube up her ass before I squeezed the entire bottle of lube into her rectum and up into her small intestine!

"Fuck me!" She wailed as she felt the cold lube jet deep inside her belly.

Once the bottle was empty, I pulled it out of her ass and threw it in the garbage beside the bed. Jamin took the opportunity to finish climbing on the bed and lay down in the center.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass, but from the front so that we can make love," She said.

I felt my dick harden and swell even harder and a little larger than normal, I climbed onto the bed and between my sister's spread legs. Jamin's pussy was a beautiful thing begging me for more attention, but as I shifted closer to her I grabbed my dick and guided it to my little sister's very tight and also very lubricated asshole. I am always interested in watching my dick disappear into my mother and sisters, and so, I pushed against her anus tentatively at first and then used more force while Jamin actively relaxed her muscles. My head disappeared inside my sister's ass and then I slowly pushed all the rest of my shaft as deep inside her as I could.

"Mmm," She moaned, "Fuck that feels so good and a little unpleasant all at the same time!"

"Well, it feels amazing to me," I replied as I laid down her body and kissed and licked her breasts before kissing her solidly on the mouth.

As I kissed her, her ass tightened around my dick so hard I almost came right that instant! Slowly, ever so slowly, I pulled back while Jamin wrapped her legs around my hips making sure I could not withdraw all the way.

"How does your dick feel?" She asked in a purr, "Have the—additives kicked in yet?"

"Not yet," I replied, but even as I said it I could feel my dick swelling and tightening so hard that it was starting to hurt!

"Oh shit," I moaned as Jamin chuckled.

Very quickly my rhythm sped up until Jamin's enormous breasts were rolling up and down and around slapping each other. My bed started creaking and groaning as I pounded my dick inside my sister's ass. Five minutes passed, then ten minutes. Fifteen minutes came and then twenty. After thirty minutes of fucking Jamin none stop, I collapsed, and she rolled us over and somehow managed to get her legs around where she was straddling me without ever pulling off of my dick. As a matter of fact, she sat flat down on my staff burying my balls deep in her ass as she did the whole maneuver. And then, she started rocking her hips, fucking my dick into her ass up and down as hard and fast as she could go!

I grabbed her breasts and squeezed them tight as they bounced and jiggled and swung in my face. Then, finally, after forty minutes of nonstop fucking, my balls boiled over. The world in my head exploded in colors of joy and euphoria as my cum rocketed out in a creamy stream deep inside Jamin's ass! And then, she collapsed on top of me.

A few minutes later, she twisted around and started sucking my dick, cleaning my cum off of my dick and balls as I licked her pussy, and then started delving my tongue into her ass, rimming her puckered asshole, and lapping up my cum and lube up as it slowly leaked out of her. When my dick failed to go down Jamin kissed my balls where she had left bloody teeth marks in my scrotum and then flipped back around to sink her ass down my shaft for round two.

——(!)——

"Is my dick supposed to still be this hard?" I asked four hours later.

"No!" Jamin answered as she bobbed her vagina up and down my dick.

She had said her ass was too raw for any more anal an hour ago, but with my dick still rock hard after three hours and cumming six more times, she felt obligated to continue with her pussy.

"Looks like you get your wish to fuck me pregnant anyway," She mumbled, "Well, maybe not. Surely, by now, your balls have been completely drained dry. It has to be only precum at this point. I hope! Either way, if it doesn't go down after this I'm going to go get Mom, Beth, and Leesa and have them help me until it finally does go down! Shit! How does your heart feel?"

"Fine. Racing. I'm exhausted, but I can keep going. So, Okay I guess," I moaned as I came again for, I don't know, the seventh or eighth time not including cummin in Beth, Leesa, and Mom earlier!

——(!)——

"Holy shit! Jamin!" Beth cried when she came into my room ahead of Mom and Jamin with Leesa following behind, "How much did you give him?!"

"Well," Jamin began to answer with a chagrined shrug, but Mom interrupted with a stern, "It doesn't matter now!" As she stared at my dick, which stood flagstaff straight up from my hips. It was almost an inch, maybe two longer than normal. It was nearly twice as thick around my shaft. Every vein and muscle seemed to be bulging. My already pretty huge mushroom head was nearly twice its usual size and a deep reddish purple. My whole dick was a huge angry reddish purple!

"How many times has he cum?" Mom asked.

"Once every fifteen to twenty minutes since we started," Jamin answered.

"When was that?" Leesa asked.

"After he fucked mom," Jamin said.

"That was like 8 o'clock this morning," Beth gasped, which caused everyone to look at the alarm clock on my side table that read, 12:30 pm.

"Okay," Mom said, taking control, "The first thing we need to do is feed the poor boy. Nate, come inside the house and sit at the table. I will make you every meal I can think of for good strong sperm production. Beth and Leesa, you will make him some lemonade and water. He needs to drink lots of water. Jamin, you are going to gather up all the spare blankets and make a pallet on the floor. It needs to be large enough for all of us. Okay? Now get!"

Mom helped me get out of bed. I was feeling a little woozy, but with her help, I staggered from the shop to the house. Neither mom nor I bothered with me getting dressed. The only thing I did put on was my slippers. As we crossed the yard my dick stood straight out and bobbed back and forth painfully until Mom grabbed it and held it gently.

I didn't realize how badly my balls ached both from being completely drained and from Jamin's bite until I sat down at the table. Pretty soon four naked women were scrambling back and forth making lunch and dinner and drinks. Leesa even went out to my computer and looked up on AOL what the best drinks and recipes for making sperm were.

"I think we should keep all of this handy from now on," Leesa said as she waved a few printed-out recipes, "We should keep our stud full of sperm!"

"Just so that we can keep his balls empty," Jamin chuckled.

"I think we should get a hot tub again," Beth suggested, "I don't mind him being full of spunk, but I prefer dead swimmers to live ones always trying to impregnate me."

"What's wrong with getting pregnant," Leesa asked, "Don't you want to have Nate's babies? I know I certainly do!"

"More power to ya, Sister," Beth retorted, "But just wait until you've been all stretched out and you look nothing like you do now after popping out a few babies, then tell me how you love being pregnant!"

"Mom's had five," Leesa objected, "Five! And she looks awesome!"

"That doesn't mean we'll get those same genes," Jamin said, finally entering the conversation, "I see Beth's point, and I understand. Especially if you have a rockin' bod and you want to keep it for as long as possible."

Beth suddenly smiled as if she had won the debate.

"However," Jamin continued, "I also see Leesa's point of view. We all know she's been in love with Nate for a long time. Hell! So have I! So has Mom! If Leesa wants to get pregnant that should be her call. If you don't want to, Beth, that should be your call. As for me, I want to and I don't. Not yet at least. Of course, as much as Nate has filled me and Mom, and Leesa up with cum this morning, likely it's all a moot point. Most likely, we're all pregnant or going to be soon."

"Especially since all our cycles are synced," Mom said, "We're all ovulating. Which is why Jamin, Beth, and Leesa, Monday you three are going to the Health Department and getting Plan B pills."

"What?!" Leesa gasped in out rage, "No! If I get pregnant, I want to have Nate's baby!" You're not the only one who should get to have Nathan's babies!"

Jamin and Beth also made similar arguments while mom just waited for them to quiet down before asking, "What do you think your father's reaction is going to be when all three of you and I get pregnant at the same time?"

All three sisters just glared at Mom until Beth answered, "I imagine he wouldn't react well at all."

"No, he wouldn't," Mom agreed as she fixed everyone with a grave expression, "So, now, you need to decide what you want more because I have already made up my mind what it is I want most."

Holding up her hand she ticked off the options starting with her thumb, "You can get pregnant and have Nate's babies. However, that comes with consequences."

"Which are?" Leesa demanded.

Mom turned to look at her as she answered, "Most likely, I am pregnant, or soon will be. If all of you get pregnant then first of all your dad's going to freak out. He will be furious with you, but as that wears off he will demand to know who the father is. Now, of course, we can all just refuse to tell him. For a while, he will refuse to think it is Nate because that would be incest. However, as time passes, and especially if you all get pregnant again, he will become more and more suspicious. He knows that you're getting pregnant by someone and none of you have boyfriends. What you all do have though is an unhealthy obsession with your brother. Then he will start paying more attention to Nate. He will wonder why Nate is still living at home, and why doesn't he have a girlfriend. Then despite his doubts he will come to believe that Nate is fucking his sisters. He will be disgusted and outraged, and most likely will kick Nate out of the house. Which I will not allow, so then James will start to wonder why I am protecting Nate and he will start examining the evidence and he will deduce that Abigail and this new life in my belly are not his and are in fact Nate's as well. He will be right and will ask for a paternity test which will prove it. From there it can go one of two ways: a messy divorce or a clean one where he just leaves. Either way, though he will be gone, leaving us without a home or with a home but also all the debts and no substantial job capable of paying the bills."

"Would that be so bad?" Leesa asked.

"Mom he's been cheating on you for years," Jamin added, "Even if he doesn't have a girlfriend right now, which I doubt very much, it's only a matter of time before he does have one. And, what's to say he hasn't gotten an STD which he's given to you, you've given to Nate, and Nate has given to us, our aunts, our cousins, and his girlfriends."

"God I hope that hasn't happened," Beth moaned.

"Even if it hasn't yet," Jamin said, "Mom's still fucking Dad so it's only a matter of time before he does give her an STD, and then Mom will give it to all of us."

"I have a plan," Mom said, "And no I don't have any STDs, thank God!"

"So far," Jamin replied cynically.

"I am careful," Mom said, "I make James always wear condoms. When I got pregnant with Abigail I simply said that the condom must have broken and he accepted it. It happened with Nate. That's how I got pregnant with him, and he has accepted that excuse with you three as well. So, I have no doubts that he will continue to accept the lie as the truth."

Jamin, Beth, and Leesa all shared a confused look but said nothing so Mom continued, "Nate is going to school to get his bachelor's in drafting and civil engineering. Once he is done and has a decent job then I can divorce James."

"Mom," Jamin said doubtfully, "That will take another couple of years at least, maybe more!"

"I know," Mom said, "And so does your brother. But you three, you still have a choice to make. If you don't get pregnant, and if you make sure that you continue to not get pregnant then the alternative is that James never finds out, and you three continue to have unfettered access to your brother and sex with him. In two years Nate will be twenty-four. Jamin, you will be twenty-three. Beth, you will be twenty-one. And Leesa, you will be twenty. You will still be plenty young and have plenty of time to have as many babies as you want with Nate."

"What if it takes longer?" Beth asked.

"A bachelor is only four years," Mom replied, "If MSU accepts the time he has already gone to school for drafting, that will be two years in VICA in high school and two years at the Vo-Tech School in Florida. That should shorten the time it takes to get his bachelor's."

At Jamin, Beth, and Leesa's scornful glares Mom added, "However, should it take longer then it shouldn't be much longer. Another two years, maybe four. You will all still be in your twenties by the time you start having babies."

"I still don't like the fact that Dad could give you an STD anytime between now and then," Jamin growled.

"I don't like having my options taken away from me," Beth complained.

"I think we could get jobs, Mom," Leesa offered, "I'm willing to work. If we all work we can make it work out!"

"What about all these babies we'll be having though," Mom asked, "Who is going to tend to them and raise them? I can't do it all by myself."

"Well," Leesa said not giving up on her suggestion, "Three of us could work while two stay home and care for the babies. This way Nate is our full-time father and husband, sort of, and dad and all the danger he brings to us by his cheating is gone!"

"That could work," Mom said and gave a slight nod to Leesa, "But, it will be hard work for the rest of our lives, and who's to say that we will be able to afford the rise in the cost of living? No, Nathan needs a good job to support us, and even still, two of us may have to get part-time jobs to help support the family."

"So that's it," Leesa cried, "We have to accept this and go and get pills to kill our babies because you don't want to confront Dad. You rather scheme and wait and fuck both Nate and Dad!"

"I do not!" Mom screamed, losing her temper and slamming her hands down on the counter violently, "I hate your father for what he is doing! I hate having sex with him! It kills me to sleep in the same bed as him! It kills me to even see him come into this house! My house! And it kills me to know that Nate has to endure my infidelity towards him! So yes! I am asking you to make sacrifices just like I am! And just like Nate is!"

Jamin, Beth, and Leesa were all stunned. Leesa started crying and finally blubbered, "I refuse!" Then turned and ran to her room and slammed the door as she yelled, "I refuse to kill Nate's baby in my belly!"

"What about this," I asked and pointed to my erection, "Are we going to fight? Or are we going to eat and then fuck?"

Things quieted down as Mom and Jamin worked on making food and drinks while Beth went to check on Leesa.

"Why don't you go lay down," Mom suggested, "I will bring you your food as soon as it's ready."

"Okay," I said before rising and staggering up the stairs to the loft.

After a while, Jamin came up and made a huge pallet on the floor. It was large enough for everyone to lay on it. Eventually, Leesa was sent up to keep me company while Beth helped Mom finish lunch. Leesa and I kissed and made out until she rolled on top of me and whispered, "If I get pregnant, I'm not killing our baby!"

"I understand," I replied, also in a whisper, "I never said I wanted you to."

She took it as all the validation she needed and took the opportunity to straddle my thighs and lift her hips up and sink down my hard-as-rock dick.

"Mmm," She moaned, "You're even longer and thicker than last night and this morning, and you were huge then!"

Slowly she started rocking her hips like she was riding a horse at a slow walk. I took the opportunity to grab and grope her huge I-cup breasts and wondered again how much bigger they would grow if she got pregnant.

Leesa kept her pace pretty slow. Speeding up to a fast walk, but then slowing right down again. We made love for almost fifteen minutes like this when Mom came up with my food on a plate. She scowled at Leesa for a bit but then gave over and said, "If you're going to sit on his lap then at least feed him."

She smiled and took the plate and I was indeed fed. Everyone ate. I was fed two plates of food and enough drink to make me want to urinate but I was too stiff to do so. Once everyone ate Leesa started us off by riding me to climax. She came as well. Several times in fact. Then, it was Mom who finally told Leesa to get off and that it was her turn.