The Good Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All these thoughts and a few others, curious things about Beth's hair and how glossy it was. About Beth's ass and how round and soft and perfect it felt and how it would be once she does get pregnant. Would it grow? Would it remain perfect? Would she gain weight? Would her breasts get larger? For some reason, if they did that would make me sad. Mom, Jamin, and Leesa already had huge breasts. Beth was my one small-breasted girl, and I loved her breasts just the way they are!

Pregnancy made me think of Leesa. Would she gain weight? Would her breasts and ass get even larger than they were already? What would she look like? Would I still think she was the most beautiful woman on earth, even compared to Mom, Jamin, and Beth?

'Of course she would!' I thought in a mental growl of disgust at myself, and I would love her as much and even more so if she got pregnant and had my baby. And no! Leesa will never be anything less than the most beautiful woman on earth to me with Mom, Jamin, and Beth all close seconds in their own amazing ways!

Beth bore down on my dick with her ass. She rotated her hips, actually whisking my dick inside her, and then held still as I withdrew my shaft. Holding her hips tight in my hands, I suddenly reached for her breasts and grabbed them desperately as I pulled her back, away from Leesa's nipples, and thrust all of my considerable length deep inside her ass. My lower belly and hips slammed against her fat round ass cheeks and her cushioning, the feeling of her ass pressed against me was amazing. My balls slapped her pussylips, and right at that moment, I felt a hand grab my scrotum, balls and all. The hand wasn't Beth's, it was Leesa's. Looking at her I found her smiling at me lovingly as she pressed my testicles into Beth's pussy and squeezed and massaged!

My orgasm came suddenly as if Leesa's grabbing my balls had overturned iron kettles boiling with sperm. The fireworks had fallen into the fire, and explosions ricocheted through my core while sperm blasted through my loins and out of me and high inside Beth's tight little body!

Maybe one day soon she will let me get her pregnant...

——(!)——

"Mmm," Beth hummed contentedly as I hugged her close with my right arm wrapped around her chest with my right hand cupping her left breast and my left arm wrapped around her waist as my fingers pressed lightly into her warm soft belly.

"I love you so much," I whispered into her hair and ear.

"I love you too," Beth purred then shimmied her ass against me while resting her hands on mine and giving them a little squeeze.

We stayed like that for a few more minutes as I finished ejaculating in her ass, then she stepped forward, sliding off of my dick, and turned around. The kiss she planted on my lips was tender. The way she used the soap to wash my body was even more so. When she was finished with me it was my turn to wash her. I spent a considerable amount of time washing her ass and pussy and breasts. When I finished she gave me a kiss and a smile and took her leave to answer the call of nature and the severe need to expel all of the hair conditioner and sperm I had blasted into her.

Once Beth left the bathroom, after drying off and relieving herself, it was only me and Leesa and she was looking at me like a hungry lioness.

"Do you think you can do it again?" She boldly asked as she ogled me up and down.

"Just give me a few minutes and then yea," I answered.

"Good," She purred, satisfied with the answer, "In the meantime, why don't you wash me like you did Beth?"

Giving her my best smile, I grabbed the soap and started with her shoulders. I moved quickly down her arms to her hands to the very tips of her fingers. Then I spent a long time washing and massaging her breasts, belly, waist, pussy, hips, ass, thighs, calves, ankles, and feet. Leesa washed off the soap, and then I grabbed her by the waist and pushed her against the wall.

"Lift your leg," I commanded.

She did so, lifting her left leg. I hooked my right arm beneath her knee and grabbed a handful of her meaty thigh and ass cheek. Washing Leesa had done the trick. My dick was long and hard and swollen. Holding Leesa by the waist, she looked deeply into my eyes as she grabbed and guided my dick to her vagina. I slid inside her and she smiled and moaned as I leaned in and kissed her. Since it was our first shower sex I kept my pace slow and tender. I never sped up. I thrust deeply and our eyes never left each other.

As my climax peaked and I started cumming inside Leesa, her body responded by throwing her into her climax. Her soft, shapely body tightened around and beneath me. Her eyes rolled up and she closed them. She bit at her bottom lip and then opened her mouth in an orgasmic gasp. She held her breath as her vagina, thighs, ass, and belly tightened around my dick like a vise. And all the while I shot load after load after load of sperm deep inside her womb.

We stayed like that for ten minutes after our climaxes as I slowly spewed the very last dregs of my cum and aftermath into my sister. As we stood there leaning against the wall kissing and making love with our eyes, Leesa finally asked, "So, am I the last? You've fucked Jamin and Beth already? How long has that been going on?"

Having expected the questions, I took them one at a time and answered in a tender purr, "Yes, Leesa, you're the last. After Mom, Beth was next, then Jamin. And I have been fucking them from almost the beginning."

I watched her do the math in her head, and then as her expression changed as recognition dawned and she sputtered, "But, they were!"

I nodded.

"We were all very naïve and too eager to start having sex and become adults," I said, "There were several pregnancy scares before I took it upon myself to make sure I couldn't get them, or mom, pregnant again."

"So," Leesa hissed, more than a little upset, "You would have fucked me if I had invited you to spend the night with me and shown up naked and made a move!"

I nodded.

"If that is so, and as you said last night, you've been masturbating to imaginings of me ever since I grew breasts and hips and ass, then why didn't you ever make a move on me? Didn't you love me too? Wasn't I as attractive as Mom, Jamin, or Beth?"

"Of course you were," I replied, "And still are! Leesa I couldn't love you more than I did then and still do. I love you more in some ways, but then I love them more in other ways. I love all of you, not equally because you're not the same person. Rather, I love all of you differently just like you love me differently than you do Mom, Jamin, or Beth."

Leesa still didn't look fully satisfied with my answer so I continued, "The only reason I never made a move on you was because, after Beth's and my first time, Mom laid out the rules of engagement for me. The first rule was "My jewels are hers, Mom's." The second was "My jewels are the family jewels." Meaning she was willing to share me with Jamin, Beth, and you, Leesa. However, I am the oldest, and as such it could be easily misconstrued that I forced my sisters to have sex with me. So, to make sure that wasn't the case, Mom set the rule "I am never to pursue any of you, or try to pressure any of you in any way to have sex with me." It was her opinion that with four women in the house, I should never be without an opportunity to satisfy my sexual needs. I only had to wait until one of you made your wishes known and invited me to your bed. And since my jewels are the family jewels, I can never refuse any of you."

"But what about conflicts?" Leesa asked, "What if Mom and Jamin both wanted you?"

"Rule 1) My jewels are Mom's. She supersedes you three," I answered, then added, "Or, if she wants, she can, and has, decided to share sometimes. Threesomes are fun. If you talk to Mom or Beth or Jamin I'm sure we can do it tonight."

"I think we just had a threesome here in the shower," Leesa replied, "I think I'm good for now. Anyways, I prefer to have you all to myself."

I grinned.

"What about between us, your sisters," Leesa asked, "Who gets you first when we all want you?"

"It is a first come first cum situation," I answered with a smile for my pun, "Unless there is a scheduled appointment such as a date, then, as long as it will not affect my first appointment the second or third sister that wants me can be tended to as well."

"Does Dad know?" Leesa asked, her voice cool after having heard my story about how Mom and I came to this strange incestuous family affair.

"I don't think so," I answered, "At least, I think that if he did know, he would have left by now."

"So, Mom is still married to him," Leesa said, her tone betraying her scornful judgment on the matter, "She's still sleeping in the same bed as him, and as far as I know she is still fucking him."

"At least once every time he comes home," I answered, "If not more."

"And yet, she holds your balls in her grasp and will not let you go," Leesa hissed, "She won't let us have you. And she won't let you find a girlfriend, get married, or have sex?!"

"Well," I replied with a shrug, "We worked that out in the rules as well."

"How so?" Leesa asked.

"That's a long story. Why don't we get out of the shower and meet up in your room later tonight and I will tell you," I suggested as I slowly withdrew my dick from her vagina and lowered her leg. She nodded and I washed my dick and balls again while she stepped out of the shower and started drying off. Apparently, not a dribble of my cum leaked back out of her.

When I turned off the shower and threw the curtain back Leesa was dry. She didn't bother with wrapping a towel around her body. Instead, she smiled at me and purred, "Later, tonight then?"

"Tonight," I promised, then she left.

The bathroom we used was connected to the hallway, which was the way that Leesa left, and there was a door leading to the master bedroom. I knew that was where I would find a robe and slippers that I could wear for my trek to the shop and my bedroom. When I opened the door, I found Mom lying on her bed naked with her legs up and feet pointed to the ceiling!

"So, how was your first time with Leesa?" She asked.

"Everything I hoped it would be," I answered.

"You've been waiting a long time for her," Mom intoned.

I nodded.

"Are you happy you waited?" She asked.

"Yes, and no," I answered honestly, "I think she's like you. Very easily bred. She hasn't mentioned it, but we had sex last night and again just now, and we didn't use any contraception. Either the reality of the consequences of sex hasn't fully hit her yet, or she's like you and doesn't care. Either way, we'll have to see if she gets pregnant from this or not. Part of me wishes I had gotten to fuck her sooner, but I also know that if she is like you, then I would probably have two maybe three babies with her by now."

"Good to know," Mom replied musingly before her eyes sharpened and she looked down at her strip of pubes some 2 to 3 inches long standing up and wafting gently in the air like a stand of miniature brown trees 1 inch wide by 3 inches long, above a completely hairless pussy, and said, "Now, come eat your breakfast!"

Kneeling beside the bed, I leaned in and wrapped my arms around Mom's thighs as she lowered her feet onto my back. Using my fingers, I pulled her perfect pussylips apart and stared at her beautiful inner labia, her vulva, her clit, and her vagina. There was already a large clear dollop of nectar collecting at the base of her vaginal mouth and perineum.

Bending my neck, the first thing I did was lick the soft undercurves of Mom's ass cheeks until I came to and lapped up her nectar like it was the 'Spring of Eternal Youth'. Then, I delved my tongue deep inside my mother's vagina. I licked her walls all the way around as far as I could reach, and then I withdrew and licked her vulva. I pushed and played with her urethra. I suckled and nibbled her labia. Both her dainty inner petals and her fat outer lips. And then I started gently licking her clitoris. I licked around it at first. I suckled her clitoral hood. I licked up her slit all the way to her pubes standing proudly on her pubic mound. I bit and chewed her mons pubis. I bit and licked her lower belly. I bit and sucked and licked her inner thighs. I bit and licked her ass cheeks and probed at her anus. I bit her perineum. Like a spider's web, I worked my way out, however, the center, my center of attention, was always Mom's pussy. I returned to her clit and I attacked!

As I used the skills Mom and my sisters taught me for the past four years, Mom started to moan and grunt and mewl and gasp as her hips started to twerk and jerk as I found one sensitive spot after another. Soon she was rolling her hips like she was riding a horse. Her humongous breasts heaved as her belly stretched and contracted in a motion much like ocean swells. Her thighs flexed and jerked. Her toes curled on my back, and all the while she ground her pussy into my mouth and tongue. As her climax rose to its peak her moaning and gasping got louder and louder until I latched onto her clitoris, sucked it and her labia into my mouth, and tickled it ruthlessly with my tongue!

Mom's thighs quivered. Her back arched. She pushed at my head trying to separate me from her pussy. And then, she was howling a sharp orgasmic keen as her thighs slammed closed around my head and her body tightened in one massive abdominal contraction that sent her squirting and cum blasting into my mouth and down my throat almost faster than I could swallow!

As soon as she was done climaxing, she growled, "Now, get your ass up here and fuck me!"

Hurrying to stand, Mom lowered her legs into my arms and let them bend over my elbows at her knees. Contracting her abdomen, she pawed at my newly revived dick and guided my head to her pussy. She was in no state of mind for foreplay. As soon as my dickhead was at the mouth of her vagina she growled, "Fuck me, honey! Fuck a baby into me!"

With those words ringing in my ears, I slammed my dick home. My balls slapped her ass in a long continuous "Whack! "Whack!" "Whack!" "Whack!" "Whack!" sound that could be heard throughout the whole house. As a matter of fact, Mom's last cry for me to fuck her pregnant was shouted at the top of her lungs. No doubt all three of my sisters now knew I was fucking my mother pregnant again that very moment!

As soon as I slammed my dick inside she orgasmed her second time. A long gasping, eye-popping, eye-rolling, eye-crossing, mouth wide open in an unbelievable orgasmic-O—climax! I slammed her pussy hard and fast, but I had already seeded Beth and Leesa this morning, so, try as I might to be quick, I fucked her long and hard! So hard that, in fact, her eyes rolled back into her head after holding her breath through her climax and she passed out!

I just kept going. I just kept right on fucking my mother.

A minute later, she gasped as she came to. her eyes popped open, she looked down at me, she moaned adoringly, and then she climaxed again! Her eyes crossed. Her mouth opened wide. Her body tightened around me. She inhaled deeply, and then she held it again as her whole body started to shake and quiver, and then, she passed out again!

She woke up again a minute later and the process repeated again and again for twenty minutes. She orgasmed and fainted, orgasmed and fainted, orgasmed—and fainted until finally, I came, and as I came, she orgasmed and orgasmed and orgasmed. Sucking in air and screaming and wailing and moaning until Jamin then Beth and Leesa together came rushing into the room and stood there stunned as I fucked our mother senseless!

Mom's whole body quivered as every exhausted muscle in her body clamped down around me, and then, as I blew my load into her fertile womb, she gasped and fainted before her whole body went slack in my arms.

"Help me get her onto her bed properly," I said after a few minutes of waiting and letting my cum finish draining into Mom's vagina and it became clear she was not going to wake up again after a minute or two.

"Fuck me!" Leesa mumbled to which Beth nodded in agreement.

Jamin chuckled, "I'm not sure which impresses me more. How sensitive mom's cooter is, or the fact that you fucked Leesa until 2 a.m. this morning and then had the energy to get up and fuck Beth and Leesa before fucking mom!"

I just nodded and grinned. Jamin returned my grin with a wink but then left right away which confused me. Beth watched Jamin leave and then gave me a significant look that she cut back toward the door where Jamin had left.

"Beth. Leesa. If you don't mind, would you look after Mom while I go wash up—again?" I asked.

"Should we clean her up too," Leesa asked.

"No," Beth answered with a shake of her head before I could, "Let's put a pillow under her hips and close her legs. She likes to soak up all of Nate's cum. She wants and likes being bred, and now, more than anything, she wants to have his babies."

"Isn't she too old for that now?" Leesa asked.

"Mom's only thirty-seven," Beth said, "Dad married her when she was fourteen and he was nineteen. She had Nate when she was fifteen. Mom could probably have six or seven more if she wants to before menopause." There was a significant pause before she amended, "Maybe more. Maybe—a lot more."

"What?!" Leesa gasped, "Mom married at fourteen?!"

"Yea," Beth chuckled, "The same age you would have been if you had seduced Nate into fucking you when he moved back into the house in Florida, and you probably would have had his baby at fifteen too!"

As I left the room I saw that Beth's teasing had made Leesa think about just how young she was back then. Leesa's big golden-brown eyes met mine and I saw something new in her expression. Understanding, I think it was. I closed the bathroom door and turned the shower on again. This time I just washed my face, dick, and balls real quick and then hopped back out and dried off. When I returned to Mom's room she was awake and Beth and Leesa were gone.

She smiled up at me in a very satisfied way. She was lying down with her hips up because of the pillow beneath them. She was still naked but now Abigail was sucking on her left breast. Holding her hand out for me to take, she purred, "I love you, son."

"I love you too, Mom," I replied as I squeezed her hand affectionately.

"The whole house heard us this time," I said quietly.

"I know," She answered as she looked back down at Abigail who was staring up at her.

"The girls know that you want to get pregnant again. By me," I continued.

"I know," She said again.

"What about Dad?" I asked.

"What about him?" Mom replied, which was enough to answer what she felt for him.

"Don't you think he is going to start wondering why I'm still home," I asked, "Or, how you keep getting pregnant! Or, how Leesa, Beth, or Jamin has gotten pregnant? When they finally do. It looks like Leesa will be the first. How will we explain that? Whatever it is, once Dad figures out it was me it won't be long before he figures out that you and I have been fucking since Florida, and that Abigail Nathanielle Simon is mine, not his!"

"Let's worry about that when, or if, it happens," Mom said very dismissively, "In the meantime, what of you? Are you dating again? Have you met anyone since we moved?"

"No," I replied, "I have everything I want in you, Jamin, Beth, and Leesa."

"What if you could find a girl that was okay with our arrangement," She asked, "Would you marry her and stay here with me and your sisters?"

"I don't think there is a woman on earth besides you, Mom, and Jamin, Beth, and Leesa that would be okay with our arrangement," I confessed, "This is incest, and everyone hates incest. If I found a girl that was okay with it, it would be a miracle. Not only that, but she'd also have to be willing to share her husband, me, with her mother and sisters-in-law! I just don't see that happening."