The Good Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,172 Followers

"Andrea was fine with it. Honestly, though, I don't want to share you with her either, even if she is family," Mom replied with a shake of her head, then nodded as she went on, "Maybe it is best that you're not dating or looking to get married. You have me and your sisters. That's all you need, right? We will give you as many children as you want!"

"Andrea would be fine with it. But I couldn't marry her any more than I can marry you, Mom," I said, "If I married Andrea then the whole family— Yours, Dad's, everyone! —would know that Andrea and I are incest adjacent at least. We're first cousins. Then, if I continued to live here with Andrea it would only be a matter of time before everyone figured out that we're all just one big incest family and that I'm fucking not only Andrea, but also you, Jamin, Beth, and Leesa. Then that would lead to questions about how long our incest has been going on. How old was everyone when it began? Was it consensual, or forced? It won't even matter that I was old enough!"

"No, Mom. You and my sisters are all that I need," I said in complete heartfelt honesty.

"I feel bad that I am still married to your father though," Mom mumbled, "And that I have been having sex with him a lot lately. I feel like I am betraying you."

"You are, but what can we do if you want to keep him around to pay the bills?" I asked.

"I think you're right," Mom said after a long thoughtful pause, "I think you need to find a girlfriend at least. Maybe one that's long distance. Something to show your father that you are in a relationship."

"What about the sex, Mom?" I asked, "What about Dad? Are you going to keep fucking him? Do you really want to stay married to him?"

She looked up at me guiltily. She didn't want me to have sex outside of the family. I could see it on her face. However, she could understand my feelings about her and Dad. Finally, she answered, "No, I don't. I feel horrible having sex with him. He is nowhere near the lover you are! However, he is also the only one who can make enough money to support this household. So, I will do what I must—for us. This is my sacrifice. Yours is that you must watch me doing it with a man I do not love while you, the man I do love, has to remain silent. This is why I have allowed you to fuck your sisters. To make up for my infidelity to you, my son. It is also why I think our previous arrangements about you having sex with your girlfriend, should you get one, will have to suffice for now."

I nodded, and that was that, but I had to leave her with one last question before I left, "What if Dad gets you pregnant instead of me?"

"it is a possibility. Especially with how much he has been fucking me lately. I think he is in between girlfriends right now," She replied in a sad and muted voice, but then she looked up at me determinedly and continued, "So, I am doing everything I can to make sure you get me pregnant first!"

"Even so," I replied, "There will be no certainty that it is mine."

"No," She agreed, but then added, "But it has always had to be that way. If there is certainty then it would be figured out by James just as quickly as if you married Andrea, or got your sisters pregnant."

"Hopefully they don't get pregnant then," I mumbled in disgruntlement. I really want to get them pregnant.

"Hopefully," Mom agreed and gave me a regretful expression of understanding before saying, "The day will come when you can support us all on your own, and when that day comes, I will give James the divorce papers he so richly deserves. He will be out of the house and you can spend all your time fucking me and your sisters as pregnant as you want to keep us."

"Promise?" I asked.

"Promise!" Mom assured me.

——(!)——

When I finally made it to the shop and my room, I turned on the space heater to take the chill off the room. I pulled open my wardrobe and pulled out my clothes for the day and threw each item on the bed as I picked them out. It was the weekend, so I wasn't working until Monday. Socks, pants, underwear, a t-shirt, and a flannel shirt flew across the room and landed on the bed. Once I made my choices, I closed the wardrobe just in time for Jamin to slip into my room, riding on a wave of cold air. She stood there in only a robe and slippers.

Once she closed the door, she looked at me and asked, "Do you really think that I only love myself?"

"I was going to come and apologize," I replied, "I knew you were joking. So was I."

"That doesn't answer my question," Jamin insisted as she walked over and poked me in the chest.

"I want to know if you really think I am so conceited that I only love myself?" She hissed in a hurt tone and with tears rimming her bottom lashes which I hadn't noticed before.

"I don't know what to think," I answered honestly, "Ever since we were little you've bullied me, teased me cruelly, laughed at me, made jokes at my expense to others, betrayed me outright with lies when it was useful to you, and never kept your word if it was at all a hardship to you. On the other hand, sometimes you are incredibly thoughtful, sometimes you've had my back in incredibly loyal and meaningful ways, and when all is said and done, despite your betrayals of my loyalty to you, you're always going to be my sister and I will always love you no matter what."

"I—," Jamin started but faltered as tears started falling down her cheeks, "I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you so deeply. I thought I was just teasing. It's how Dad teases— It doesn't matter. I'm sorry, Nate. The truth is I'm in love with you. I always have been, but I've also always been jealous of you too. To me, you have always been so—beautiful. So perfect, and I hated you and I loved you for it. Dad was always so proud of you. It's like no one exists to him but you. Mom has always been so in love with you. You were always her favorite. Her boy. Her son! And because I was young and stupid and mean I took out my disappointment and self-loathing and my jealousy on you. For that I am sorry. So sorry, because just like mom, and way before Leesa, I have always, always loved you!"

Jamin ended her confession by scrubbing her tears from her cheeks while I looked on in shocked amazement. I wasn't really sure which I felt more strongly at the moment. Shock, or amazement. Jamin just looked at me for a long pitiful moment and then a look of annoyance flashed across her face. That look I knew well, and so I wasn't surprised when she said, "Well? Aren't you going to comfort me? I'm in distress. Don't you like your women to be distressed?"

I laughed, but her cuteness was what I needed to break the spell I was under. Stepping around the bed, I wrapped my arms around her as I said, "You! Distressed? Never!"

Jamin chuckled a little but I could also feel her body shuddering against me too. What she said was the truth, and maybe for the first time in my life, I believe that she was not lying to me or trying to manipulate me.

"I do get distressed," She mumbled into my shoulder, "I just hide it better."

"Usually behind a wall of harsh teasing and cutting insults," I said, "It doesn't endear anyone to you."

"I know," She said, accepting the rebuke.

"Then should we start over?" I asked.

"Start over?!" She hissed, "I hate that romantic comedy bullshit! There is no starting over. There's no forgetting what has been done and what has been felt. There is only doing better from here on out, and making amends for what has happened before, and that, I will do! I love you, Nate. I always have! And from now on, I will make sure you always know it!"

I started to ask, "And how are you going to do that?" But, as she finished, Jamin pulled the cord on her robe and let it fall open. With another pull of the cord holding my robe closed, it also fell open. Jamin shrugged her shoulders and her robe fell to the floor.

Like I said before, none of my sisters look exactly the same. They're all beautiful. I see Mom in all three of them as if she is the only common denominator connecting them. And so, Jamin stood before me tall and thick and beautiful. Where Beth is short, slim, and curvy, and Mom and Leesa are more of an average height and curvaceous as hell, Jamin is tall and thick, and so, so shapely.

She stood proudly before me shrouded by only her long curly auburn-red hair that fell down her back all the way to her knees in waves of wild coils. She stood as tall as me, her dark sapphire eyes looking directly into my aqua-green eyes. She had Mom's heart-shaped face. A small slightly turned-up nose, and full pouty lips. Even more pouty than Beth's.

Her shoulders were as broad as mine. Her breasts bounced and jiggled and caressed my chest. They were massive things, larger by far than Mom's 36Js and Leesa's 32Is. Her breasts were thickly massive J-cups with a 38-inch underbust measurement. Unlike Mom or our sisters, though, Jamin's breasts were long, shaped like two missile warheads swooping down and curving out to rosy, palm-sized areolas, and quarter-sized nipples. Where Mom's, Beth's, and Leesa's breasts ski-sloped out to their nipples with their perfect 45-55 percent breast fat ratios, Jamin's massive breasts bulged tightly with fat and glands in a ratio that was more 55-45, maybe even 60-40, and had her nipples pointing out and down slightly. They were so massive and they were so beautiful. Absolutely perfect in their own way.

Jamin's rib cage swept down to a thick 34-inch waist. Her belly was still curvy and feminine, but she was not slim. She was thick though not fat. Still, the small hillock of her lower belly swept down to a large teardrop-shaped forest of tall auburn pubes 2 to 3 inches long and as curly and soft as the hair on her head. Below I saw her hairless pussylips. Soft, fat, labia the same olive color as the rest of her only slightly pinked with her arousal. Her lower belly also swept out to wide, very prominent hip-flares, vase-shaped hips, and a thick round capital C-shaped ass cheeks in profile, that also looked like a huge upside-down heart from behind. Jamin's ass and hips were the largest of the women in my family measuring. A stunning 50 inches!

Her legs were thick and muscular, her ankles were thick, and her feet were wide and thick though they were beautifully arched and her toes were short and made a perfect arc from her big toe to her pinky toe. All in all, she was the perfect thick and curvy girl for me.

"I wanna taste you in my mouth," She whispered, her voice suddenly husky, "Get in bed. I wanna remind you why I'm your favorite sister."

I gave her my most winning smile and pulled the covers down before slipping into bed. Jamin followed me onto the bed and flipped around and straddled my chest with her large lusciously round butt in my face. She tucked her feet under my arms allowing me the freedom to attack her big beautiful ass, then she backed up and sat on my face!

Jamin bounced a little and ground her ass cheeks into my eye sockets and her pussy on my nose, mouth, and chin. I was suddenly drowning in Jamin's womanly aroma. She smelled hot and aroused like peppers and spice with watermelon and lime. Sweet and sour. Salty and fresh rain. I tried to lick and nibble. I thrust my nose deeper into her vagina, and I used my hands to spread and squeeze her ass cheeks, but I didn't try to push her away at all. She could crush me or suffocate me and I would die happy. As a matter of fact, I hope it is how I die!

Jamin giggled when she felt me suck her labia into my mouth. She gave a little gasp when my tongue found her clit, and she ground her pussy all the harder on my face when she felt my nose thrust into her vagina. I loved it all!

She leaned forward and I felt her huge hot breasts smash against my abdomen, and then Jamin grabbed my long hard dick and pulled it to the side only a second before she sucked my scrotum and testicles into her mouth.

Her mouth was so hot and wet!

Her hand. It was so cool!

Leaning forward rocked her hips forward lifting her pussy and ass off of my face before I suffocated. She crouched on her knees now, her thighs spread wide as I groaned at how her lips and teeth sucked my balls and chewed on my testicular cords. I moaned at how her tongue lashed and licked my balls, and how she used her other hand to rake her nails up and down my crotch, and all the while, how her other hand slowly stroked my dick up and down, up and down, up and down.

Shifting my shoulders, I ate up Jamin's ass and pussy with my eyes as I got myself situated. Then, I splayed my hands out, cupping my sister's ass generously, and used my fingers to rub up and down her fat outer labia as I coaxed her pussy to open up and unfurl for me.

Jamin had a cameltoe pussy just like Mom, Beth, and Leesa. It is a wonderful genetic trait passed down from Mom, and god bless her for it! However, Mom, Jamin, Beth, and Leesa all have fat outer labia while Mom, Beth, and Leesa also have very small dainty inner labia petals. Jamin was not like this. Her inner labia started halfway around her heart-shaped vagina and fanned out like rose petals if you took a blooming rose and cut it in half. Her vulva and inner labia were even a soft red rose color. Of course, that is how it looks only once I get her pussy to open up and bloom. In the meantime, her inner labia seem to curl and fold around each other like a closed rosebud. When her pussylips are closed almost nothing of her inner labia is visible except an edge here and there like loose page corners sticking out of a closed book.

Using my tongue, I gently licked at Jamin's labia and watched as her beautiful rosebud unfurled for me. The center of her vulva was almost a hot pink and seemed to pulse with life and arousal, and at the top, shrouded within her clitoral hood, or the bottom of her pussy from my current perspective, was her small round bean. Her clitoris was only about the size of a small jellybean.

I ran my tongue over her pubic hair and I bit at her pubic mound and pussylips, then I ran my tongue from the start of her pussyslit down to her clitoris. I circled it with my tongue several times and then I licked down and between her inner labia and outer labia. I spent several minutes biting down, sucking, and licking Jamin's outer pussylips from her mons pubis to her perineum. I gave her a bite on each ass cheek and then moved back down the other side of her outer labia back to her mons pubis. I licked and suckled and raked my teeth quite a bit more firmly down her inner labia. I spent a long time licking and sucking my sister's vagina and biting her perineum. And then, I used my mouth and nose to rub her vulva, straight down her valley before licking and sucking and biting down on her clit.

As Jamin got more and more into what I was doing to her, her hips rocked back and forth more and more aggressively and she ground her pussy into my mouth harder and harder. Several times she had to pull away from sucking my dick or chewing on my balls to moan, "Oh fuck yeah! Right there, baby! Right fucking there!" And then, of course, I would comply and try to figure out what I had done to elicit such a reaction.

Jamin must have been feeling it good though because finally at one point she pulled back and sat back burying my face under her pussy and ass once again as she ground out her pleasure on my face. When she leaned forward again she exclaimed in a breathily aroused voice, "Alright, Nate, let's make a bet! If I make you come first then your going to have to fuck and then eat my ass! But if you make me cum first then I will let you fuck me pregnant..."

After having cum three times this morning, and many many times last night, and judging by how close Jamin already was to her climax, I felt pretty confident I could win. So, as she lifted her juicy pussy and big round ass off of my head I growled, "You're on!"

Giggling delightedly, Jamin leaned back down and this time she released my dick to pop up and stand bolt upright before sandwiching it between her breasts. As she squeezed her breasts between her hands, my abdomen, and her chest, she also bent her neck and sucked my balls into her mouth. I felt like I was swimming in a hot, hot, hot sea of breast milk!

With a gasp and a growl, I pulled Jamin's pussy into me and I locked my mouth on her clit. I sucked and I licked and I bit down with my teeth. I sucked her labia between my teeth and I chewed on only her pussylips. I rubbed my nose across her vulva and beaked her vagina. I moved my hands so that I could push my left thumb into her ass while I used my right thumb to fill the entrance of her vagina. She didn't need much length or girth to give her a sense of being fucked. Then, I lapped up and drank her nectarous lubrication like it was honey before returning to tickling her clitoris and suckling her labia. Jamin moaned and groaned and moaned some more. Her hips and thighs and belly shuttered while her ass and vagina clamped down around my thumbs, but it didn't stop her from slowly squeezing my dick with her massive titties or sucking my balls so hard I was beginning to think she was trying to swallow them!

I could feel the churning boil in my balls. I could feel them tingling like ants were crawling over them and inside them, digging and clawing and trying as hard as they could to get out. I tried so hard to ignore it and focus on Jamin. On the other hand, I could feel my sister moaning as I worked my tongue over her clitoris. I could feel her thighs trembling. I could feel her ass and vagina tightening around my thumbs constantly. I almost felt as if she were trying to suck my thumbs deeper inside her. Her hips shuddered uncontrollably. She was thrusting her pubic mound into my mouth in mini thrusts. She was so, so close!

Jamin sucked my balls deep into her mouth. She was chewing ruthlessly on my scrotum. She had my balls pressed up against the roof of her mouth and my testicular cords between her teeth when I latched on to her clitoris and bit down. I heard Jamin squeal. Her thighs and hips shivered hard, her belly shuddered, and then she bit down on my testicles so hard I felt her teeth break the skin.

The tingling in my balls was unbearable. They were churning like two fire pit kettles at a full boil with a lid on. However, the lids were hopping while my sperm within was foaming and whistling to escape. And then! As sudden as a gasp of breath, fire, and ice exploded from my balls and raced through my groin! My gut knotted up, my abdominals contracted, and I thrust my dick deep between my sister's cleavage as hard as I could!

My brain was reeling from the pleasure and pain when I bit down hard on Jamin's labia. I thrust my thumbs as deep as they would go into her ass and vagina, and I came and I came and I came shooting my load over and over and over again into her cleavage.

Jamin sat back and buried my face in her pussy and ass and I continued to cum, shooting my sperm across her face, across her breasts, and across her belly. Half a breath later, Jamin started squirting her cum across my face, into my mouth, and across my pillows, and all the while she moaned and chuckled.

She sat on my face for a long time after that, considering my sperm on her belly, breasts, and face until I was slapping her ass in a vain effort for mercy and a breath of air. Then, she used her fingers as blades and scraped my cum off and sucked it off of her fingers.

"I'm not going to say your cum is good," She mumbled as she cleaned herself up, "But if I got just a squirt of honey I think you would taste like saltwater taffy. By the way, I won, so get ready to fuck and eat my ass."

"Mmummmwummyumm," Was all I could respond with my mouth so full of her pussy, which made her chuckle again. Lifting her pussy up, it was just enough for me to inhale and say, "It was a tie!" before she sat right back down on my face!

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,172 Followers