The Good Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For cleanliness sake, Mom sucked me off first, cleaning my cum and Leesa's lubrication off diligently. After Mom, it was Beth's turn, then Jamin's turn, and then back to Leesa. For the first hour and a half, all they did was fuck me with their mouths and titties. When it came to Leesa's turn Mom, Jamin, and Beth all took on a teacher's attitude and very gently instructed Leesa on how to suck my dick. She didn't seem to enjoy it, or her lack of experience very much. However, as she got more practice and began using her breasts more and more she started to enjoy it.

When Mom led the way, starting vaginally fucking me with her pussy. She spent every minute making love to me. When it was Beth's turn she complained, "I don't want him to fuck my pussy! Can't I just continue sucking him off? I'm ovulating!"

"We're all ovulating bitch!" Jamin replied harshly, "Suck it up! I didn't want to let him fuck my pussy either, but what has to be done has to be done!"

After that, there weren't any more arguments about my fucking them vaginally, and despite her protests, Beth grinned mischievously the whole time we fucked. She even kissed me harder than I can remember in a long time as I came inside her.

Jamin and I fucked next, then it was Leesa's turn. Both were feral. Primal. Predatory. In heat! Mom came back around and she was no less so. Beth was so fierce that Mom had to get on to her clawing and biting. Then as they continued each one fucking my dick picked a sister, or Mom to sit on my face and make out with as I seeded one and ate out the other. After almost two hours they were tired and sore and so mom moved us all on to anal sex.

Mom went and found lube that was not laced with ED additives and I got to fill all four of them with lube. It was so much fun!

Mom and I don't anally fuck. Never have. She loves oral and manual and vaginal sex. She even loves giving me titty fucks, but we just never seem to ass fuck. But now, as she sank down my shaft, the look in her golden brown eyes was intoxication. She was sex drunk and only getting more and more hedonistic by the second!

She mewled and moaned and groaned and came over and over again. She made Beth sit on my face while Jamin was on my left hand and Leesa was on my right hand. She took turns kissing all three sisters, then played with their breasts. Most of the time she was kissing Beth while squeezing, cupping, clawing, or twisting Jamin and Leesa's breasts and nipples. It was an unbelievable experience.

Beth was next and she was almost as feral as Mom was, but she took out all of her attention on me.

Jamin was the only one who got out of having to have her ass fucked. She was already raw, so Mom took her turn and fucked me again. And this time she made Jamin sit on my face so that I ate my sister's pussy while they made out, then it was Leesa's turn, and then Beth's turn again.

When it came around to being Leesa's turn to be ass fucked I went real slow since she was still an anal virgin. By the end, she was getting into it, but she definitely does not prefer it over vaginal sex.

This kept on for four more hours before my dick finally went limp. Thankfully, I didn't have to go to the hospital. However, Mom confessed later that she was pretty close to taking me after the third hour of fucking. By 5 o'clock that afternoon, Mom made dinner, and by 6 o'clock we were all asleep on the pallet in the loft. They all wanted comfort after such a strenuous day of coupling. That was our first family orgy, and though it was fun, we were all beyond exhausted.

The next morning Mom had an adamant discussion with Jamin, Beth, and Leesa about the ED-spiked lubrication, or whatever it was, and made all three swear that they would never ever, ever give me any sort of sexual performance enhancer again. Not until I am older and actually need it that is.

Leesa never did get to hear my story about how Beth became my first sexual experience after Mom, or what the terms were that we came to agree on about her having sex with Dad or my dating girls outside the family. We had to wait a whole three weeks until after we recovered from the orgy.

We were all so raw and so sore that for a week life was almost completely unbearable for me, and all of the women were moaning about how tender their assholes, or pussies, or mouths were even though they at least had three holes that they could swap between to alleviate their soreness. I had only my dick, and I was so raw and chapped that Mom, personally, kept me in her bed for the next two weeks solid and ministered to my every need, including rubbing moisturizer into my dick every couple of hours.

Did I cum? Yes, I did. Repeatedly in fact. In those two weeks, I found out just how good she was at manual and oral sex. However, it all stopped when Dad came home for a few days and after those first two weeks. Thankfully, Mom arranged for Jamin, Beth, and Leesa to take over for her, and they took every opportunity to visit my room. They never left without their mouths and bellies full of my cum.

Aside from my sisters playing nurse. When I did go inside the house, we all got to hear Dad fucking Mom every evening and sometimes a couple of times during the day. Mom actually looked flushed when she came out of those sex sessions looking quite sated. When she saw us, or me specifically, she looked so ashamed and guilty that I understood then that she was enjoying the fact that she finally had one over on Dad. She had two men she was fucking while he was, as far as she knew, only fucking her. And it was then that I decided that it was time to find a girlfriend, or, maybe, it was time to move out and take my sisters with me!