The Goose Does The Gander

Story Info
750 words on my first pegging.
757 words
4.25
8.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[750 Word Project 2023 entry]

I had a lot of ideas in my head for our newest toys when I bought them, but not the one my wife finally came up with. But, of course, our shared sense of adventure has been key to our still-hot sex life after all these years.

I was going to the States on a month-long training course, while my wife remained at our home with the kids on a remote overseas military base. So of course, I had her shopping list of things we can't get locally and can't have shipped to our host nation. My own list included local barbecue and a sex shop for that special gift.

I'd found and enjoyed the first, then went browsing through the second. After picking up a fancy wireless vibrator, I turned my attention to the dildoes. It was time to update that old smooth-plastic toy she'd had from before we married.

But, damn! There were so many to choose from. Fortunately I'd had the sense to whack off before going to the shop (kind of like eating before grocery shopping) and skipped over the outrageous toys in search of something I thought she might actually use.

The thing that finally caught my eye wasn't even a dildo, but had a unique feature I hadn't seen before. It was a belt with two rings in it. One picture on the box showed a woman doing a double strap-on with her girlfriend. A second pic was the girlfriend being DP'ed, but this time by a guy who had a dildo through one ring and his own cock through the other.

This was it. We dug DP's in porn and now we could get closer than ever to doing it ourselves. With this new guidance, I selected a companion dildo that was my length, but more slender.

Within a few days of returning home, I'd used the rubber prick by itself in both her holes as she used her new vibrator. By the next weekend I had the belt on and was driving the toy into her ass and my cock into her pussy at the same time. When we flipped her over and reversed the holes, we both ended in massive orgasms and my cum oozing from her gaped ass.

Then she'd gotten a wicked, almost twisted look on her face.

"My turn," she said as she took the belt off me and fastened it around her own waist. I'd ripped the condom off the dildo before putting it into her cunt after her ass and she rolled a fresh one down over its length.

She obviously read the question in my bugged eyes, because she purred, "Yes, that's exactly what I mean." Then she used a phrase she'd heard many times from me. "Turn over and put that fine ass up in the air."

I did as she said and got on knees and elbows. Turning my head to the side, I could see my predicament in the full-length mirrors on our 8-foot-wide wardrobe.

It was surreal watching and anticipating. I saw her move on me, but still jumped when she touched my star with the tip of her tongue. She really was following my own playbook.

After a wonderful rimming, she moved on to reaming. She smeared lube liberally around and finally into my asshole. I quickly found myself eager for that second finger and ecstatic when I got it.

Then the fingers were gone and I knew it was time. We caught eyes in the mirror and she made a big production of taking another glob of lube and stroking it up and down her faux cock. Then she rubbed the shaft across my anus like a violin bow for a bit before drawing circles around it with the tip. Then she was pushing. Pushing and popping through. Pushing and driving. Pushing and twisting her nipples. Pushing while rubbing the specially designed inner pad against her clit. Pushing until she climaxed "in my ass".

When she fell sideways off me, panting, I popped up, rolled her onto her back and knelt between her legs. My cock was leaking pre-cum profusely from the prostate massage and took only a few strokes before coming to full hardness. Her own cock was pointing up, shining with its conquest of me and I just left it there as I slid in below the device and took her ass for the second time.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, indeed.