The Grand Christmas Auction

Story Info
Sara was Lot number 20, the last to be auctioned.
1.5k words
3.67
9.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A true story of a local charity auction and lucky winners.

Sir put my name in a charity prize auction to be auctioned last evening at a hotel we use in the city.

I assumed it was the same as the last 2 auctions I was in, the first I had to serve the winner and his 2 sons for 3 days.

The second I had to serve the winner for 3 hours.

The only similarity was all bids were sealed, meaning you bid for the lot you wanted with the maximum you wanted to pay.

I was one of 20 lots for example;

A posh barbers shave and haircut.

Making and eating some expensive chocolates.

A chauffer Ferrari for a day.

A long weekend in Spain, (donated by my father.)

A garden makeover.

A Michelin Star restaurant meal for 6.

A housemaid for the day.

Guess which was me?

The auction raised lots of money to be shared out to local charities, as in every years it`s been run

I did not know who my winning bidder was or how much or when I would be needed.

Am I excited, not as much as i would have been had it been overnight, but at least I would wake in my own bed, have maintenance, go to church, come home and be done twice before Sir goes to the Casino with his friends watching the World Cup Final.

I must have shown some dissent last night as i had earned 5 extra maintenance stripes, usually only 10, added to the 5 stripes i got yesterday = 20 and puts me laying on my tummy again typing.

As with every story, there is an upside, Marc, his dad and my father had the winning joint bid for the Michelin Star meal. :-)

The Grand Christmas Auction by sara brown.

My Auction Lot was the last to be auctioned.

Envelopes were collected and the highest bidder won me.

It was a bit of an anti-climax for me really.

Although I had been given 5 new stripes on Saturday morning to show my Sirs mark and was used uncommonly rougher, twice before we set off.

Looked like Sir was as excited as me.

At the hotel, no side room where the `Prizes` on offer could be felt and examined.

No back room of girls and a couple of boy slaves could play and cavort.

The auction over and i was still fully clothed, that is until Sir saw my disappointment and took me to a second floor laundry room we had used a few times before for sneaky love making sessions.

We once went and it was occupied but we were invited in with 2 strangers and in the darkness i sucked a cock the size of a courgette.

I was duly fucked and a few slaps and it was not until my maintenance the morning after, i got my 10 stripes and Sir said 5 extra for facial and bodily expressions of decent the day before.

Ant reoccurrence would result in 5 stripes a day for 5 days.

I can assure all that would not happen but by the same token he was 100% correct.

My phone bleeped on the kitchen counter and i picked it up, Tuesday 10.00 Maid Services and an address.

It was not my phone it was Sirs and he saw me put it back down so strap on back of the kitchen door was used on my already red and stripped bottom.

My fault entirely and well deserved, i was not thinking, it was not even my phone message bleep.

It was Tuesday, i was on a pre Christmas weeks holiday and Sir had arranged a car to collect me and take me to the house.

I put matching bra and pants on, just in case, no real need for a bra but me and most guys like to see the embarrassing performance a girl makes removing one.

The electric gates opened and i was driven up a long drive, almost to the front door.

I was met by Mr B.

A member of our community and i was in school with his drippy, spotty, but cute son.

Mr. B. welcomed me and offered me a choice, a vacuum cleaner or a maids outfit similar to one i have at home.

No brainer for me.

We went up stairs and he told me to change as he sat on the bed.

He was quite a dishy looking man really, and obviously kept himself fit.

Glad i put the bra on, I could see Mr. B`s groin area expanding as i tantalisingly held the cups in place as i lowered the straps down each arm and as it came off completely turned my back on him.

He got off the bed and walked towards me, my knickers went to half mast, Slap, Slap, Slap.

I soon turned round, yes, the slaps were hard, yes they hurt, but YES i shuddered a tad, as they were given on my nicely bruised stripes.

He pulled me to him and rubbed my bottom, i had no choice but to to slip onto my knees, folded my arms behind my back and nuzzled his covered cock.

He lent a little and squeezed my nipples with one hand and pulled down his zip with the other.

I was soon bobbing backwards and forwards on his long cock and soon felt his warmth in my tummy.

All dressed and taken downstairs.

He said, just one rule, no kneeling, i had to bend over to do everything.

I was given an open plastic box with a handle on with cleaning stuff and told to dust the lounge.

The thought of me bending in such a short uniform thrilled me so much.

Obviously Mr. B was thrilled too, i bent and his fingers massaged my lips and he fingered me from behind, gripped my hips and slowly fucked me from behind.

As i was near the suite i was bent over and arm for support.

As he was nearing completion i was lifted off the arm and still stood bent, finished him with my mouth.

I was shown the downstairs cloak room to freshen up and told then to go into the kitchen to dust, the clock struck 11.00 in the hallway as i entered the kitchen.

I flicked a bit of dust here and a bit there and bent to dust the shoe rack and heard the door closing.

I stayed down as a palm of someones hand rubbed my bottom and passing my bummy hole with a slight poke in it, reached my pussy.

It was stuff dreams were made of.

It rubbed and fingered me to several cums.

It retreated and i was spun round, i looked up and it was spotty, only not spotty now, a chisel chinned hunk.

I lent forward, his cock already out and still floppy, just as i like them.

With my arms behind my back i slurped it up and into my mouth, strangely it tasted, divine.

He said i could sit on the counter, i knew the position of old.

Legs dangling over the end and me laid on my back, brrrr it was marble and freezing, i felt my nipples burst into life and stretched my skin tight.

He lifted my legs up and wide and sucked and licked and licked and sucked.

So what was a girl to do, i cum and cum and could just reach the head of his cock from my position on the counter to crown wank him.

He had `Our` way and managed 2 more positions, ;-) before i was shown the cloakroom again.

As i came out Mrs. B was waiting for me.

She looked me up and down, so good to have you here sara brown?

I blushed the colour of my sore bottom and nodded and curtsied!

She put a finger finger my chin, lunch time sweetie.

We went into the dining room and it was covered with canopies, she explained she was having a ladies afternoon which is why such a choice.

She suggested i took of my outfit in case i spilt, oops, more sticky legs as i shuddered, she noticed and when i was naked took a serviette and wiped me clean.

I soon saw the trends and a little cream cheese from my salmon slipped off onto my tit.

Again, soon cleaned off.

We had lunch and Mrs B asked if she could ask me a favour?

Of course she could i was working for them at that moment.

Could she bath me, wash my hair, dry me then brush my hair.

She would have loved to have a daughter but it was not to be.

You all know me on being pampered.

She did all those wonderful things until finally it was time for me to leave, already an hour late.

The car arrived to take me home, only Mrs B there to wave bye.

I hugged and asked if i could come again to visit.

I left her on the doorstep weeping as i waved and we set of back to my house.

Looks like more than one winner of that lot in the Christmas auction. x